Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? (26768 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) / She Turned Down His Proposal, He Decided To Wear The Ring / Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by ekundayoalo(m): 2:45pm On Jun 05, 2016
missyge:
Lol. I took my mind off it
sorry dear. It's hard though but that's the best thing to do
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by missyge(f): 2:56pm On Jun 05, 2016
ekundayoalo:
sorry dear. It's hard though but that's the best thing to do
Yea bro
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by Davidolives(m): 3:52pm On Jun 05, 2016
yes oooooo I don't know what it is with me and older ladies so I turn them down because ladies tend to b domineering not to talk of when she is older than you
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by Beadex1(m): 6:15pm On Jun 05, 2016
once and she happened to be my course rep den ....... she never submitted my assignment for more than 15 assignment..... vow not to do dat again
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by arinolaa(f): 11:24pm On Jun 05, 2016
momohsteve:

I did once & later regretted my action. I've been trying to get back at her but she's proving otherwise. Her birthday is even today.

What suddenly made you realise you made a mistake?
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by arinolaa(f): 11:26pm On Jun 05, 2016
shurlermoz:
Turned down 1 before and presently running away from another. Thing is, I get scared of shit like that.
I mean, why will a girl just want me like that? There must be a motive, you can't just love me, I'm not nice.

Lmaoooo!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I’m Shy Around Guys, How Do I Overcome The Shyness / What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? / Ladies Enjoys this More Than Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.