Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,335 members, 7,829,849 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? (26774 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) / She Turned Down His Proposal, He Decided To Wear The Ring / Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by Geenickel(m): 10:06am On Feb 13, 2015
..op...yea..

count less times.....
some i regretted later..odas i felt. not.even an iota of affection for...
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by Nobody: 10:07am On Feb 13, 2015
wheezyoung:
niggur? undecided

I swear by Jehovah, niggur. It was a serious struggle to break free.
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by Bosch10(m): 10:09am On Feb 13, 2015
iceberylin:

you Bleep her.
badt guy.worso
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by wheezyoung(m): 10:12am On Feb 13, 2015
bholuwatifhe:
Av done so to a girl I luv xo much and itz one of the greatest mistake of my life....And it was due to d fact DAT my elder broda was d8n ha Elder 6ta as @ DAT gym & was advice nt 2 d8 ha,but wen dey wia nt d8n aqain I ask her aot Buh she nw kip turnin me down 4d 3rd tym and kip saying " I wish we d8 & I luv yu Buh I av sum1 m d8n"
i don't know why but i find this funny grin...bros... Keep trying...frgt whether she get bf...no be marriage
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by akpumping7720(m): 10:14am On Feb 13, 2015
iceberylin:

you Bleep her.
Badt guy!!!
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by tellwisdom: 10:14am On Feb 13, 2015
Horlertoungy:

You're a daft. How can I be dating someone who's older than I am? It's the guys of your kind who carry sugar mummy around. Mtcheeeew

Guy keep quiet, those older kitten get maturity in them. Why ypu dey dull?? angry
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 13, 2015
falconey:
I turned down 3 and date 1 because she was heavily endowed
4 ur mind abi
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 13, 2015
justmag:
I have before. I actually just did last week. But I always show respect to them and keep them as friends Some friendship is greater than romance. However, some girls ended up hating me for it.
so u happy dat u do turn down ladies...i no fit laff ooo
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 13, 2015
MrIncrediible:
I turned down 3 when I was trying to woo my Gf (ex) simply because I didn't want to double date. We broke up some months later and I ended up losing 4 ladies. sad
Hahahahahahahahaha....see gobe
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by justmag(m): 10:22am On Feb 13, 2015
Midehi:

so u happy dat u do turn down ladies...i no fit laff ooo

No I am not. I am happy I didn't waste their time. Just because someone likes u doesn't mean I feel the same way. As a woman you should understand. I am sure t out get approached alot.
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by fyneboi79(m): 10:24am On Feb 13, 2015
iceberylin:
You dont turn down whats RARE wink
I have turned down such requests more than 3 times,God bear me witness undecided
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 13, 2015
Tallesty1:
I haven't turned a lady down nah...... You sef
undecided ok
Never knew I was a man.smh
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by MrIncrediible(m): 10:27am On Feb 13, 2015
IamDanto7:

Lol grin Loser.! grin
grin
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by Nobody: 10:28am On Feb 13, 2015
justmag:

No I am not. I am happy I didn't waste their time. Just because someone likes u doesn't mean I feel the same way. As a woman you should understand. I am sure t out get approached alot.
ok oooo
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by Codedrock(m): 10:29am On Feb 13, 2015
Dubemkelly:

Calm down egbon, ur blood too dey hot, different strokes for different folk, he likes younger girls doesnt mean he likes them underaged...Facing reality, the norm is a guy dating a girl of same age or younger, its rare when a young guy dates an older girl/lady, bottomline is preference and maturity
Well, Nigerians norm I will take that.. I see no reason in dating someone older than you.. What matters is the look and the age difference.. I personally haven't dated someone whom I am a year older than before..
I see no much sense in dating people u are 3yrs and above older than..

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by xxxoladevoxxx(m): 10:30am On Feb 13, 2015
justmag:
I have before. I actually just did last week. But I always show respect to them and keep them as friends Some friendship is greater than romance. However, some girls ended up hating me for it.
yes like your idea, just take them as friend and discuss them on a good day in an open space and tell them the risk behind such approach, yes some time i see a decent and well dress guy esply when display a good moral i go and tell him i like your kind of guy and that is all.
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by smsdigito: 10:32am On Feb 13, 2015
ekundayoalo:
Have you ever turned down a lady who has expressed a romantic interest in you?

Ladies usually don't express their interest in a guy unless they know you well and it takes immense love in her heart for her to break the norms and take the lead in expressing interest. So guys, have you ever turned down a lady?
And to the ladies who has done this before, how do you feel when you're turned down by the guy you really cared for?
My dear, see my own case o, irony of life.
During my NYSC years ago, Lucy loved me, but i loved her friend instead, as she was struggling to show me affection i was trying to impress her friend and hardly noticed her feelings for me. And something later happened, i bumped into her friends apartment one day to see her with another bobo, my morale became sooo low. And just as i was returning to my bunk Lucy was already waiting for me with a card and flower expressing her love for me. hmmmmmm initially i almost got angry due to the frustration i met in her friend's house. But i told myself dont f.uck up guy. Well, i ended up collecting the gift with a difficult smile and welcomed her into the room and she told me all her mind. Then i appreciated her and promised her i was going to get back to her on it that at the moment i was passing through some trying times with some personal issues which i didnt need to bother her with.
The problem was that she was a pretty girl but she didnt look appealing to me even though some other guys wanted her.
I took her as a friend we became close even until we left service, i made sure sure the intimacy thing didnt happened between us , unfortunately for me she burnt alot of my cables as she could not allow me go after any other babe of my choice(but trust guys na, boiz must be boiz).
She respects me till date for that because i treated her like a queen appreciating her love for me and coming out bold to express it.
We lost contact late last year.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by s0ft(m): 10:37am On Feb 13, 2015
uncountable....
thm plenty like shiii..
i do shy angry

Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by Eberex(m): 10:39am On Feb 13, 2015
Yeah............she was my ex. Still want me back but i wish i could. Only problem is...................she nags even without knowing it
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by Nobody: 10:41am On Feb 13, 2015
because we express how we feel about a particular guy doesnt mean we will love to date them. most cases, the lady just tell the guy how she feels about him and move on with her life! talking from experience!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by olamilekside2: 10:42am On Feb 13, 2015
so many, i turned down one yestday but politely.
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by Gwazah(m): 10:42am On Feb 13, 2015
Yes! but I regret after rejecting her. she was good to me but I don't know what came over me.
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by billtommy(m): 10:43am On Feb 13, 2015
Yea, I have......any question?
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by portaableg(f): 10:52am On Feb 13, 2015
hmmm certainly not you Polite2.
polite2:
sure u can express ur love to mi. I'm all arms waiting for u
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by clemz88(m): 10:54am On Feb 13, 2015
Haaa . I did in my final year. This lady woundnt let me be , always calling even when I have lectures . it got to a time I started dudging her.
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by wheezyoung(m): 11:02am On Feb 13, 2015
hifaif:

I swear by Jehovah, niggur. It was a serious struggle to break free.

buh how come you hate kissing... That baffles me tho
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by Samtowo(m): 11:03am On Feb 13, 2015
AmaechiLinus:
I have done it severaly because most d girls/ ladies are too heartless. sometimes u nid to revenge.
lmfao! grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by humberjade: 11:10am On Feb 13, 2015
)
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by kaima1984(f): 11:12am On Feb 13, 2015
Classicalmusic:
Lol, just yesterday. But i still want her to confess more. The funniest thing is that she's deeply in love but i don't trust these girls cheesy
for ur mind NW,u are forming mr handsome
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by kelvinnn(m): 11:19am On Feb 13, 2015
ekundayoalo:
Have you ever turned down a lady who has expressed a romantic interest in you?

Ladies usually don't express their interest in a guy unless they know you well and it takes immense love in her heart for her to break the norms and take the lead in expressing interest. So guys, have you ever turned down a lady?
And to the ladies who has done this before, how do you feel when you're turned down by the guy you really cared for?
yes...tho I apologized.....and make her see reasons.
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by grad2012(f): 11:32am On Feb 13, 2015
humilitypays:
Lol, funny topic.

The problem is; most times, the ladies that approach a guy are always not the guy's spec or kind of girl- she's either: - - too old
- too fat
- too skinny/tiny
- too shapeless
- too spoilt (all those spoilt girls that go about stalking on handsome guys & changing boyfriend like diaper because they are too weak & freaked by a guy's handsome look; beware of such girls) - - too short
- too broke or too ugly for the guy's liking.

Over the years I noticed that beautiful/elegant ladies with most qualities many guys desire in a lady hardly approach guys first. Its always the deserted, over-spoilt and probably abandoned properties that approach guys.

So guys don't be too desperate with this request for ladies to be wooing guys first because the kind of girls that will come wooing u will most likely not be the kind of girl u so desire- watch it!

Forgive my saying the bitter truth. Good morning guyssmiley
am short and tank GOD am hot and i have a hot tall fiance and besides its all about ur esteem ok and d way u carry urself as alady cos non of dis tins u listed makes it any reason for any lady to approach a guy.
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 13, 2015
A couple of times. i wish the ones i truly like come to me on a platter like that; They just dont come.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ladies Enjoys this More Than Men / I’m Shy Around Guys, How Do I Overcome The Shyness / What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.