Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,417 members, 7,830,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? (26781 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) / She Turned Down His Proposal, He Decided To Wear The Ring / Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by Royaltriplee: 5:25pm On Feb 13, 2015
evatee:
Yeah I turned down one Ph babe during service year.....you care to know the reason for that?
yap,why?
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by mrwole1: 5:48pm On Feb 13, 2015
Yes my best friend ex girlfriend,she said she was inlove with me......shittttttt
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 13, 2015
wheezyoung:
buh how come you hate kissing... That baffles me tho

It nauseates me. I could just kiss the lips though, but nothing deep.
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by legaxi(m): 6:37pm On Feb 13, 2015
sure, i did that just yesterday.
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by wheezyoung(m): 7:06pm On Feb 13, 2015
hifaif:

ngbo shocked ....odikwa egwu
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by jerrymej(m): 7:09pm On Feb 13, 2015
Plenty sef!

Not one
Not two
Not three
Not four
Not five
In fact, can't recall them all.
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 13, 2015
wheezyoung:
ngbo shocked ....odikwa egwu

Umm? I don't speak Ibo
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by wheezyoung(m): 7:29pm On Feb 13, 2015
hifaif:

Umm? I don't speak Ibo
means its surprising
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by kevv(m): 7:33pm On Feb 13, 2015
Mrinquisitive:
Im a fineboy. I dont talk to females. They all hate me. I dont care. Bye
Where your picture na, lie lie niggur.
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by JoeCutie(m): 7:35pm On Feb 13, 2015
I did this! It still hurts me; not what I did, but the way I did it.

I don't like talking about this because it sounds so unbelievable... even to me.

In a nutshell...
She invited me over to their house, neither her parents nor her siblings were home. She was home alone. In fact, she had already planned everything.

We were in the sitting room, something led to the other, and she beckoned on me to come & see her room. We were in her room and minutes later, she was in front of me...NAKED. Stark naked!

She was not mad. She was not drunk. She was not under any kind of spell. She did it on purpose. I turned her down.

She cried until she had no strength left. embarassed

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by kevv(m): 7:37pm On Feb 13, 2015
All this niggurs telling different stories, put your picture so we'll see the creature that is forming bad guy. Im not calling anybody a liar sha.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by ekundayoalo(m): 7:44pm On Feb 13, 2015
portaableg:
Dayo Dayo...... Not you
Then, tell us the Dayo you're talking about smiley

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 13, 2015
hifaif:

Hian
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 13, 2015
Tandullceblog:

Hian

But I like your lips. Must be delicious. Will you be my e-val or are you taken already?
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 13, 2015
hifaif:

But I like your lips. Must be delicious. Will you be my e-val or are you taken already?

Convince me grin
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 13, 2015
Tandullceblog:

Convince me grin

Tell me how or what you want me to do to convince you grin
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 13, 2015
hifaif:

Tell me how or what you want me to do to convince you grin

Enya, sorry. That's already a fail tongue
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 13, 2015
Tandullceblog:

Enya, sorry. That's already a fail tongue

Give me another chance, please. I am a dweeb, I don't know much about all these tests.
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 13, 2015
hifaif:

Give me another chance, please. I am a dweeb, I don't know much about all these tests.

Hmm, come back next year grin
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 13, 2015
Tandullceblog:

Hmm, come back next year grin

Mmm... OK, I know what I am going to do.
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 13, 2015
hifaif:

Mmm... OK, I know what I am going to do.

Haha, let me see that thing that you are going to do
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 13, 2015
Tandullceblog:

Haha, let me see that thing that you are going to do

Tomorrow, sweetheart. You just wait and see. I may end up kissing those lips of yours before this year runs out.
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:45am On Feb 14, 2015
Yeah.
Last Bullet
And it was for her own good cos, I don't wanna break her heart!
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 14, 2015
Yeah, I have & I still kinda regret it now. Kai! This Babe loved me ehn... she cared for me... she bought me gifts... was very supportive..., but I was busy chasing sm1 else-doing "boy-boy" for that one. Now she's history & d oda girl has moved on. That's life for u o, YOU LOVE SOMEONE BUT SHE DOESN'T LOVE YOU. SOMEONE ELSE LOVES YOU BUT YOU DON'T LOVE THE PERSON.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by Classicalmusic: 6:01pm On Feb 14, 2015
kaima1984:
for ur mind NW,u are forming mr handsome
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by kennyok(m): 3:52pm On Feb 15, 2015
I see no reason y a guy wil turn down a lady advances knowing well that women are helper to men..although I vent really experienced it in full wooing but when I observed their lntention I honestly take it up from them not to make them feel cheap..
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by mansmith(m): 6:41pm On Feb 15, 2015
Yes . It was not a fantastic experience because the lady claimed to be badly in love with me at the time. She was ready to do anything. But I was not ready to take the risk because I was in love with another lady.
After 3 years of my turning down her request. She decided to cut me completely, she changed her phone number, address etc etc and anything that will make me contact her. 6 years now and counting no contact from her.
I will be so glad to hear from her again.
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by talk2eta: 10:38pm On Feb 15, 2015
yungchop:
Let the lies flow in.. Even ugly dudes will come and form herw tongue
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by jaykaylegend(m): 12:02am On Feb 16, 2015
No lady has ever expressed interest in me bt am sure it wiill be an experience
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by missyge(f): 1:05pm On Jun 04, 2016
ekundayoalo:
Have you ever turned down a lady who has expressed a romantic interest in you?

Ladies usually don't express their interest in a guy unless they know you well and it takes immense love in her heart for her to break the norms and take the lead in expressing interest. So guys, have you ever turned down a lady?
And to the ladies who has done this before, how do you feel when you're turned down by the guy you really cared for?
Av done dat twice but was turned dwn...
Was painful but life they say, goes on
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by ekundayoalo(m): 3:29pm On Jun 04, 2016
missyge:
Av done dat twice but was turned dwn...
Was painful but life they say, goes on
well, it's better than him pretending to you and using you. It must be very painful though cause that's how we feel when u guys turn us down too. How did u cope with the pain?
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by missyge(f): 12:58pm On Jun 05, 2016
ekundayoalo:
well, it's better than him pretending to you and using you. It must be very painful though cause that's how we feel when u guys turn us down too. How did u cope with the pain?
Lol. I took my mind off it

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? / Attitudes Guys Display When They Have Been Lured, Duped & Dumped By Gold Diggers / I’m Shy Around Guys, How Do I Overcome The Shyness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.