Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,580 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? (26738 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) / She Turned Down His Proposal, He Decided To Wear The Ring / Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by DavidHunds(m): 11:45am On Feb 13, 2015
About 2 of em when I was much younger ,one of em simply gave "very bright and vibrant greenlights"
Well we became good friends after everything

The other one gave me a tough time
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by jaybee104(m): 12:00pm On Feb 13, 2015
Horlertoungy:
I've done that at least up to 3 times; reasons are 1. The first one was not my taste cos I can't date a lady who is fatter than my mum, I turned down the second one due to age brackets, the girl is older than I am and I can't marry my elder sister's mate. The other one was turned down due to religious differences, she's a chronic SU xtian that cannot convert to any other faith again and am a practicing Muslim.
did u really understand d topic?
SU member chasing a muslim?? #White lies
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by MubbyCollins(m): 12:23pm On Feb 13, 2015
I Turned down 3, but dated 4 out of the 7 I've got.

That tin dey feel sweet mehn
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by adeA1(m): 12:23pm On Feb 13, 2015
Yeah! Seems I wz made for that! Cnt count self...I knw very few wll make sense out of this Sha.,..
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by nuelldido(m): 12:30pm On Feb 13, 2015
yea I turned down four gals in fact one of dem was crying bitterly. GOD! whenever I think of it I felt like I've done wats bad.
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by adeA1(m): 12:33pm On Feb 13, 2015
Evn m stll battlin with1 @mment . Thou single buh m nt seachin wc sh cud nt hld hrsel to understnd...
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by mustymatic(m): 12:41pm On Feb 13, 2015
Yes o, twice sef, I was a fool then
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by MOORCHMOORE(m): 12:41pm On Feb 13, 2015
jes
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by momohsteve(m): 12:51pm On Feb 13, 2015
iceberylin:
You dont turn down whats RARE wink
I did once & later regretted my action. I've been trying to get back at her but she's proving otherwise. Her birthday is even today.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 13, 2015
Im a fineboy. I dont talk to females. They all hate me. I dont care. Bye

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by Webhost(m): 12:51pm On Feb 13, 2015
I once had a lady who expressed romantic feelings towards me but stylishly I turned it down. One cos my faith/religion frowns against such and I had a fiancee that I loved and we are now married.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by Blankstare(m): 1:03pm On Feb 13, 2015
Midehi:

so u happy dat u do turn down ladies...i no fit laff ooo
hi tomboy! His not happy it turns out that way but trying to keep his dignity. As a g I know how e b like.
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by ugotex85: 1:08pm On Feb 13, 2015
ekundayoalo:
Have you ever turned down a lady who has expressed a romantic interest in you?

Ladies usually don't express their interest in a guy unless they know you well and it takes immense love in her heart for her to break the norms and take the lead in expressing interest. So guys, have you ever turned down a lady?
And to the ladies who has done this before, how do you feel when you're turned down by the guy you really cared for?

Yes I have. I have had the experience about four or five times now. I like being the hunter, not the hunted. supposing they were beautiful enough, I might have given my consent. But I still commend their boldness.
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by Crieff(m): 1:22pm On Feb 13, 2015
offtopic.

Anytime I come across the words: smell lies, I remember the meme of that guy with nostrils as big as exhaust pipes and I chuckle.
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by BarakOkenny(m): 1:34pm On Feb 13, 2015
More times than i can actually remember.... Blame it on my brain that wasn't configured to think there are no spiritual strings attached when a lady comes, asking for a brother's hand in romance.
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by anwo247: 1:40pm On Feb 13, 2015
falconey:
I turned down 3 and date 1 because she was heavily endowed

grin
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by shurlermoz(m): 2:01pm On Feb 13, 2015
Turned down 1 before and presently running away from another. Thing is, I get scared of shit like that.
I mean, why will a girl just want me like that? There must be a motive, you can't just love me, I'm not nice.
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by kevv(m): 2:22pm On Feb 13, 2015
hmmm..... make dudes dey lie dey go, we dey watch.
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 13, 2015
Horlertoungy:

You're a daft. How can I be dating someone who's older than I am? It's the guys of your kind who carry sugar mummy around. Mtcheeeew
oh yeah, Islam= Fck under age till they bleed to death. hell fire awaits you morons.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by luvcherish(m): 3:00pm On Feb 13, 2015
NOT again.... i tried listening to such feelings in the past and it broke down when she has satisfied her plan.....

If you are going to listening to such feelings..... make sure you examine her.... explore her .... else undecided

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by ivyT(f): 3:06pm On Feb 13, 2015
englishmart:
are you a learner? grin
Exactly,, shioor sad
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by ivyT(f): 3:07pm On Feb 13, 2015
NaLaugh:

Look at you looking nice, like you're suppose to. I'd wife you up if i was looking for a wife. cool

#FlirtyFriday
Aww,ain't dat sweet of u to say. *kisses kiss
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by polite2(m): 3:22pm On Feb 13, 2015
portaableg:
hmmm certainly not you Polite2.
OK I do accept. but u ve not seen my DP, my Ride , my office and my empire .
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by portaableg(f): 4:05pm On Feb 13, 2015
Hahahahaha oooh yeah?

polite2:
OK I do accept. but u ve not seen my DP, my Ride , my office and my empire .
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by portaableg(f): 4:07pm On Feb 13, 2015
Dayo Dayo...... Not you
ekundayoalo:
Who is it?
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by medar(m): 4:11pm On Feb 13, 2015
I've done that few times in the past. Ladies don't take it lightly. They turn to instant enemy. But I prefer turning you down to giving fake love. cool
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by senorova(m): 4:18pm On Feb 13, 2015
Eh eh...
Happened when I was in 300level...
There was this baby that was about writing waec in my home church, and she boldy suggested a relationship.

I was like what the heck? I was 20 at the time and she was 15! Clearly, It was just a high school crush...so I gently pointed out to her that she should just forget it and read for her waec. Besides, She was just a small girl...but very pretty.

She's in 100level now... thanks to my advice.
We still talk sha

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by simdam500(m): 4:20pm On Feb 13, 2015
I turned her down cos she's my sis age mate and I don't feel anything for too young girl, 3-4yrs is just too much... yet, she don't want to be friends.

My choice comes first! undecided
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 13, 2015
Blankstare:
hi tomboy! His not happy it turns out that way but trying to keep his dignity. As a g I know how e b like.
tank u tomgirl.
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by haul: 5:18pm On Feb 13, 2015
shurlermoz:
Turned down 1 before and presently running away from another. Thing is, I get scared of shit like that.
I mean, why will a girl just want me like that? There must be a motive, you can't just love me, I'm not nice.
very funny, me get wetin woman needs, but you know what ? I dey frown for both guys and girls. My wahala with girls be say,shey na betting,epl,business we wan talk or what? I get bored easily,I don't have a gf,I don't have female friends either! I went to my paddy wedding,one of our departmental mate back in school wey be woman,na the girl dey drag me up and down, sometimes they ask if I aint gay,cuz I hit the gym a lot n tall etc,I no just fancy woman cuz of one thing "nagging" . Inshort I dey consider surrogacy sef.
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by polite2(m): 5:20pm On Feb 13, 2015
portaableg:
Hahahahaha oooh yeah?

I ve pm u, pls respond tongue
portaableg:
Hahahahaha oooh yeah?

I ve pm u, pls respond

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ladies Share Their Amazing Backside Photos As Yansh Trends (top Photos) / Have You Ever Loved Someone Without Being Loved In Return? / Sexual Harassment At Workplace - My Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.