Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,452 members, 7,830,236 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? (26782 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) / She Turned Down His Proposal, He Decided To Wear The Ring / Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by Muzikluva(m): 8:19am On Feb 13, 2015
ekundayoalo:
that's bad! Not good. You'll make her regret her action.
u are right,that's why I have rejected some girls because I don't feel the same love they have for me and I refused to take advantage of them.But I salute their courage for showing it.btw,I have also been rejected too,so its not a one-sided thing.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by Nobody: 8:20am On Feb 13, 2015
falconey:
I turned down 3 and date 1 because she was heavily endowed
Rubbish....

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by AmaechiLinus(m): 8:20am On Feb 13, 2015
I have done it severaly because most d girls/ ladies are too heartless. sometimes u nid to revenge.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by Ab025(m): 8:20am On Feb 13, 2015
i have, abt 4 or 5 times. its not always abt the punny, u know, u ve got to always consider many things b4 saying YES
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by wildikeman(m): 8:20am On Feb 13, 2015
A girl once wrote a love letter to me...but she also wrote one to every guy. So you can see why I had to turn her down. Apart from that the rest of the girls that show interest seem to be from either Europe,Australia or northern America. But not Nigeria again.
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by picked(m): 8:21am On Feb 13, 2015
Not to hurt her ego,accept and friend zone her.
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by Nobody: 8:22am On Feb 13, 2015
yungchop:
Let the lies flow in.. Even ugly dudes will come and form herw tongue
and who says ugly dude dont have crushers??...lols..

they do...u nay be ugly...but your packaging...fit beat dat of chris brown own....believe me...dey do have too.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by dahreyM: 8:22am On Feb 13, 2015
Turn down fire, boiz will chop and clean mouth.
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by Jaynaira: 8:23am On Feb 13, 2015
Turned 2 down so far. The first because she didn't really know what she wanted. I turned her down so she could sort out her confusion. The second has multiple guys around her she aint willing to reduce,yet came to me wit tales of am d only one she loves. I reasoned that must be how she gathered such a group of 'taxpayers' around her and simply told her I wasn't interested!

8 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by wwwkaycom(m): 8:23am On Feb 13, 2015
Yes. A lady once promised to get me a job and I was so excited about it having been looking for a good job for three years. Her uncle was the Personnel Manager in a blue chip company and the man has been known to give job to many graduate applicants in the past. After giving this lady a copy of my CV, she read through it and told me outrightly that the best way her uncle will be serious about giving me a job is for her to introduce me to him as her fiance. I told her that her uncle would want to know some other things about me, she asked me if marrying her would be a bad idea then I got her message. I didn't get the job because I turned her down. The lady was 34 then while I was just 30.
I work now as a Lecturer, I receive romantic moves from many of my female students daily which I turn down. They don't mean well for any married man.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by mastercee(m): 8:23am On Feb 13, 2015
haul:
omo you suppose dey part of jesus disciples

I just love staying true to my feelings
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by seunadeolu(m): 8:25am On Feb 13, 2015
IDONTBLIVIT
lukuluku101:
Yes. I hailed her courage and thanked her, but affirmed my love for my family, over everything else. It takes a brave and mature lady to do so. We both understand our boundaries and remain close till date.
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by kuzee(m): 8:26am On Feb 13, 2015
wella
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by kuzee(m): 8:27am On Feb 13, 2015
falconey:
I turned down 3 and date 1 because she was heavily endowed
ehn ,do you mean the large pawpaww
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by adewasco2k(m): 8:29am On Feb 13, 2015
Yes! I have
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by iyyke(m): 8:30am On Feb 13, 2015
ceejay80s:

Talking trash, how much were u paid for this crap?
Millions of us are voting for buhari, if u like go baff ontop transformer
truth hurts oo..... I can see dat in ur reply...... bt u cn't hide frm truth ok...
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 13, 2015
I have turned down a girl once. She wanted a kiss. I hate kissing. Flat fhuck!!!
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by kuzee(m): 8:31am On Feb 13, 2015
iceberylin:

you Bleep her.
and throway in the dustin
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by lukuluku101(m): 8:31am On Feb 13, 2015
seunadeolu:
IDONTBLIVIT

Your business sir
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by blustone(m): 8:32am On Feb 13, 2015
Yes, I was mentoring/counselling a young lady, after many months on the program, she started developing affection for me and she wanted "more".
We were like 12 years apart, and I took her like a little sister.
I declined, telling her that I don't want her to become a 'number', and that she'll gain more from the knowledge and guidance I will give her than just to satisfy an urge.

She hated me for months, but eventually, she's listening now, and she's maturing into a smart lady.

...And it wasn't an easy task.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by ffo(m): 8:33am On Feb 13, 2015
the first time a lady did that to me, she said "THE LAST TIME I WAS WITH YOU, I FELT LIKE MAKING LOVE TO YOU". she was just a casual friend. I was scared.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 13, 2015
Where is tallesty1? Come and answer the WAEC question.
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by ilovecritics(m): 8:34am On Feb 13, 2015
YES I HAVE AND NOT ONCE..

grin
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by ekundayoalo(m): 8:34am On Feb 13, 2015
thaikun15:
Oh yes! I have. Told her I'm not in love with her and it would be fair to her if we start somthing that wud lead nowia. She hasn't talked to me since that day I rejected her.
Truth is bitter. Nice one. She'll understand later maybe not now
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by Dammyrosky(m): 8:37am On Feb 13, 2015
I av turned down many of them, especially those that are older than me, and they feel like i dislike them, which is not so.
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by blustone(m): 8:37am On Feb 13, 2015
ceejay80s:
Turned many down so Many times......
Now I no see woman again

The right one is coming... wink
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by humilitypays(m): 8:39am On Feb 13, 2015
Lol, funny topic.

The problem is; most times, the ladies that approach a guy are always not the guy's spec or kind of girl- she's either: - - too old
- too fat
- too skinny/tiny
- too shapeless
- too spoilt (all those spoilt girls that go about stalking on handsome guys & changing boyfriend like diaper because they are too weak & freaked by a guy's handsome look; beware of such girls) - - too short
- too broke or too ugly for the guy's liking.

Over the years I noticed that beautiful/elegant ladies with most qualities many guys desire in a lady hardly approach guys first. Its always the deserted, over-spoilt and probably abandoned properties that approach guys.

So guys don't be too desperate with this request for ladies to be wooing guys first because the kind of girls that will come wooing u will most likely not be the kind of girl u so desire- watch it!

Forgive my saying the bitter truth. Good morning guyssmiley

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by Zitoangels(m): 8:39am On Feb 13, 2015
I turn them down always. grin
i tell them "stop doing my job for me"
Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 13, 2015
Why is it that teenagers are mostly the ones answering? Oh, men are at work. It's a Friday grin

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by blustone(m): 8:40am On Feb 13, 2015
portaableg:
Hmmm talking about Expressing Romantic Interest, I actually do like someone in here you knw.

Haha! I was just about to ask...where are the ladies, and I saw your post.

You r funny... grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by ekundayoalo(m): 8:40am On Feb 13, 2015
PadBin:
Sure..! I've turned several ladies down not because I don't like 'em, but I just think it's my sole responsibility to approach a girl and not the other round. sad
It's not a bad thing for a lady to approach the guy she loves. But there are ways to go about it. Don't ask me how...

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? by ekundayoalo(m): 8:43am On Feb 13, 2015
portaableg:
Hmmm talking about Expressing Romantic Interest, I actually do like someone in here you knw.
Who is it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? / Attitudes Guys Display When They Have Been Lured, Duped & Dumped By Gold Diggers / I’m Shy Around Guys, How Do I Overcome The Shyness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.