Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,707 members, 7,831,213 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts (58778 Views)

10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy / 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady / Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Shubbylee(m): 8:16pm On Feb 14, 2015
Tapgist:

That only when you are dull to have it cool

Lol!! if a babe says NO!! u wan rape am?
Re: Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by LewisO: 8:16pm On Feb 14, 2015
funmilayoB:
Thank god no 1 has ever gotten under my skirt
So, who are u telling, huh? undecided
Re: Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Fourwinds: 8:16pm On Feb 14, 2015
humilitypays:
@tosyne2much, all what u said are nothing but the truth! Well done guy. A standing ovation for u. But unfortunately, ladies won't listen because they don't love to be told the truth most timessmiley

Another reason guys dump a lady after going down with her is because most ladies have no other good value to offer to a guy aside their body...hence, when a guy goes down there & realises this lady has nothing else good to offer to him aside sex, he will definitely run at any given opportunity.

Solution
Ladies try and make yourself valuavle so that u can have other positive values to offer a guy u are dating; believe me, no guy will dare leave u even after having sex with u severallysmiley

You maybe wondering what other good/positive values u can offer to a guy u are dating?

1. Try and be active in his financial growth- giving him vital job/career tip offs, secret biz tips, things he can do to increase his income, etc. Don't give him money or don't spend on him, never u try!

2. Help him cut down on his expenditure and waste. Help him save more than his spends.

3. Most men are domestically not organised; help him organise him house if u can.

4. If u know anyone that can help him get a better job, get into a better business deal, win a contract, get promoted at work, graduate with good grades, pls do.

Don't sponsor him to travel abroad if u live in Nigeria. You can only sponsor him to come meet u abroad if u live abroad too.

Avoid spending on any guy...its wrong! Help him become financially responsible not spending on him cos it will boomerang on u.

These are some of the positive values u can add to his life aside sex. If u do this for any sane guy, whether u guys have sex a million times or not, he won't ever leave u, never, except he's insane which he will sure come back to his senses some day!!

But unfortunately, majority of single ladies today believe that their only job or role in a relationship is to provide the guy with sex while the guy takes care of all their financial and material needs; now tell me why won't guys dump them after having sex with them

No man dumps a valuable lady with plenty values to offer aside sex!
kai u get sense get wisdom join. I suspect say na King Solomon blood line u be. if only girls will take to dese advice
Re: Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 14, 2015
Op is so on point.
There is this girl I was really feeling, she just got back to sch and I invited her to ma place 2 days ago. I actually felt we cud make sumtin meaningful, only for her to demand money from me to fill her gas just bcuz she agreed for us to date.I cud have bleeped her dat day but she was on her flow. Then yesterday she called me that she needed money to get a fan (she don see atm machine). I invited her to cum spend the nite at ma crib last nite buh she said she can't cuz according to her its too early for her to start sleeping at ma crib. (But its nt too early to start demanding cash abi? Smh). Anyway, I promised to give her the money for the fan next week. GUESS WAT MA PLAN IS cool

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Tobilastik(m): 8:19pm On Feb 14, 2015
funmilayoB:

picture of wot?

Virginity Test!!!

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Sam32(m): 8:21pm On Feb 14, 2015
humilitypays:
@tosyne2much, all what u said are nothing but the truth! Well done guy. A standing ovation for u. But unfortunately, ladies won't listen because they don't love to be told the truth most timessmiley

Another reason guys dump a lady after going down with her is because most ladies have no other good value to offer to a guy aside their body...hence, when a guy goes down there & realises this lady has nothing else good to offer to him aside sex, he will definitely run at any given opportunity.

Solution
Ladies try and make yourself valuavle so that u can have other positive values to offer a guy u are dating; believe me, no guy will dare leave u even after having sex with u severallysmiley

You maybe wondering what other good/positive values u can offer to a guy u are dating?

1. Try and be active in his financial growth- giving him vital job/career tip offs, secret biz tips, things he can do to increase his income, etc. Don't give him money or don't spend on him, never u try!
what kind of guy is this abeg!!! relationship is give and take
oshi!
Re: Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by demmyguy(m): 8:22pm On Feb 14, 2015
undecided
funmilayoB:
funmilayo is a virginundecided let's get married
Re: Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Dcaliphate(m): 8:23pm On Feb 14, 2015
on point from point one to point last.
Re: Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Fourwinds: 8:24pm On Feb 14, 2015
Nneka123:
really? grin ain't you male? you should support this. oh well..lol
Nneka123 happy val

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by tosyne2much(m): 8:24pm On Feb 14, 2015
naturallysmart:
Op is so on point.
There is this girl I was really feeling, she just got back to sch and I invited her to ma place 2 days ago. I actually felt we cud make sumtin meaningful, only for her to demand money from me to fill her gas just bcuz she agreed for us to date.I cud have bleeped her dat day but she was on her flow. Then yesterday she called me that she needed money to get a fan (she don see atm machine). I invited her to cum spend the nite at ma crib last nite buh she said she can't cuz according to her its too early for her to start sleeping at ma crib. (But its nt too early to start demanding cash abi? Smh). Anyway, I promised to give her the money for the fan next week. GUESS WAT MA PLAN IS cool
hahahahhahahaha roflwkmd ilrfg lmao grin

I laf so tey water dey comot for my house for here
grin
Re: Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 14, 2015
demmyguy:
undecidedfunmilayo is a virginundecided let's get married
tongue
demmyguy:
Re: Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by tosyne2much(m): 8:27pm On Feb 14, 2015
funmilayoB:
Tosyn2much ur articules sugests u'v bn heart broken in d past
That's for sure
Re: Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 14, 2015
Shubbylee:

Lol!! if a babe says NO!! u wan rape am?

If he warrant am nko? undecided
Re: Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by notoriousbabe: 8:30pm On Feb 14, 2015
funmilayoB:
except your landlord and his 5 sons grin
Re: Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 14, 2015
Shubbylee:

Lmaooo!! they've used super glue to gum the place!!
maybe her heart in not functioningcheesy

I can't believe a lady like that can tell me she hasn't been heart broken.

some ladies sha grin
Re: Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by notoriousbabe: 8:31pm On Feb 14, 2015
Tapgist:

If he warrant am nko? undecided
badooooooo grin

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 14, 2015
Fourwinds:
Nneka123 happy val
thank you. s2u cheesy
Re: Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Unitedabby(m): 8:33pm On Feb 14, 2015
naijaboiy:

I nor do val o grin
is`dat`to`to`say`u`dint`fvck?smiley
Re: Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 14, 2015
Tobilastik:

Virginity Test!!!
Repent of ur sin
Re: Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 14, 2015
Ok
Re: Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Danpersie31(m): 8:37pm On Feb 14, 2015
elantraceey:

you actually do undecided
elantraceey so dis is where u came 2 hide.its a true topic by d op..hope u rili are still untouched so dat I can add extra 4million on ur bride price... smiley
elantraceey:

you actually do undecided
elantraceey so dis is where u came 2 hide.its a true topic by d op..hope u rili are still untouched so dat I can add extra 4million on ur bride price...
Re: Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by missugonma1(f): 8:38pm On Feb 14, 2015
Just very funny
Re: Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by tosyne2much(m): 8:42pm On Feb 14, 2015
Tapgist:

Nice one.
bros thanks for the encouragement

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by notoriousbabe: 8:43pm On Feb 14, 2015
Bisolarh:
tosyne bursting our speaker since 1600.. we just pray our bfs dont come across this thread... Anyway i'm glad no dude has ever gotten anything from me
kai bisola can lie,you wey I see with your landlord yesterday for amuwo odofin hotel grin
Re: Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 14, 2015
notoriousbabe:
badooooooo grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by tosyne2much(m): 8:45pm On Feb 14, 2015
Tapgist:

Hahahahah I love this line like çrazyyy' it the fact, thumbs up grin
hahaha grin

Bros, the statement sef dey make me laf here grin

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 14, 2015
Bisolarh:
tosyne bursting our speaker since 1600.. we just pray our bfs dont come across this thread... Anyway i'm glad no dude has ever gotten anything from me

perhaps that's all you've got to offer.
Re: Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Johniyke2flex(m): 8:47pm On Feb 14, 2015
funmilayoB:

Repent of ur sin

Can you get lost please U've littered the thread with ur stewpidity!!!

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by zobasky24k(m): 8:47pm On Feb 14, 2015
whizqueen:
2. Please NO SEX When We Date
When a lady says this, the chances of her been bleeped is on the high side wink cool

How I wish this is a general truth.. this my current girlfriend..,, don give me level I have never seen before...how I still spend on her is a story For another day.. I guess love has finally caught up with me..
Re: Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Shubbylee(m): 8:48pm On Feb 14, 2015
demmyguy:

u want to marry because u want to Nack babe?! smh this is why many marriages don't last!
Re: Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 14, 2015
funmilayoB:
boys of this days don't have to get under ur skirt to get access to your pant dear...they just prophesize like a pastor...lose it and let it roll.na u go strip urself!

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Shubbylee(m): 8:50pm On Feb 14, 2015
diddydiva:

maybe her heart in not functioningcheesy

I can't believe a lady like that can tell me she hasn't been heart broken.

some ladies sha grin

Lol!! A lady like how....how is the babe? she fine ni abi she wowo?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup / Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night / The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.