Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. (57366 Views)

Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… / Never Miss A Girl With The Following Qualities.. / Warning!!! Girls Never Date Such A Guy (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 17, 2015
damseyl:
Are there guys with this qualities??

yup I'm one...

But 2,3,4,7&8 is not me at all.
op deserves to be flogged small...no one can have all that.
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by JideTheBlogger(m): 5:50pm On Feb 17, 2015
@op crazysaint those are qualities of mumu wussies oo
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by 4everGrand(m): 5:50pm On Feb 17, 2015
sorry case of a boy. Even the grammar sef makes it all d more sorry.
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by walosha(f): 5:50pm On Feb 17, 2015
THOSE ARE QUALITIES OF A HIGHLY STUPID MAN

crazysaint:
1. When a boy says sorry even though he didn't do anything wrong.

2. When he cries because he still love you or miss you.

3. When he still tries to get you back.

4. When he still love you, no matter how much you hurt him

5. When he stops his argument with you, just to save his relationship.

6. When he continously make you feel special and tries to make u happy.

7. When a boy is upset but doesn't tell you as he think he is annoying you.

8. When a boy wants to leave you, because of your rude behaviour, but he is not able to do.
Dont let him because you'l never find someone like that ever again.

Trust me!
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by rashygenius: 5:53pm On Feb 17, 2015
all dis are d qualities of a NOLLYWOOD boifreind
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by ikechukz(m): 5:54pm On Feb 17, 2015
dridowu:
Hmmmm my qualities above except Number 2.
And you are happy
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by tammyboy1(m): 5:55pm On Feb 17, 2015
Pls guys nva eva exhibit any of these qualities. Else u*l rmain a frndzoned nigga till eternity
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by pxdaniel(m): 5:57pm On Feb 17, 2015
Mehn, d rate at which kids with little Mb has taken over nairaland is alarming. And to think that a moderator moved this piece of s.hit to the front-page really shows that nairaland is losing it. Meanwhile, we have other better topics in various sections being neglected.

@OP, thank God you said the qualities applies to 'boys' I would have lambasted you. You can't afford to be a modern slave to 'these' girls in the world we are today. You better grow up fast

2 Likes

Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by dridowu: 6:00pm On Feb 17, 2015
ikechukz:
And you are happy
are you my enemy ? It is only my enemy that won't wish me happiness
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by Kruzilano(m): 6:00pm On Feb 17, 2015
9) Guys wif such qualities don't exist
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by udemzyudex(m): 6:02pm On Feb 17, 2015
crazysaint:

8. When a boy wants to leave you, because of your rude behaviour, but he is not able to do.

Trust me!
qualities of a nice guy,do you know what girl do with nice guys? They use and dump them... Girls don't like nice guys even though they always say they need one..

They are boring.
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 17, 2015
Qualities of a serial killer grin
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by udemzyudex(m): 6:04pm On Feb 17, 2015
Kruzilano:
9) Guys wif such qualities don't exist
they do,infact there are many of them around you..yeah,they are the type dat don't mind licking a girl bottom..
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by dapsycool(m): 6:04pm On Feb 17, 2015
[img]http://1.bp..com/_XimOh2AYlL8/THJ_2Tpn-uI/AAAAAAAAF3I/jJGWF1g8lUI/s1600/NiggaPlease.png[/img]
crazysaint:

Trust me!
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by canalily(m): 6:06pm On Feb 17, 2015
Tandullceblog:

You have these qualities shocked *slowly retracing my steps*

*picks up slippers and runs away*
na lie shocked o o o o no cos for alarm naaangry
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by inspiROHM(m): 6:06pm On Feb 17, 2015
damseyl:

They are every where around you. just that you can never notice them until you near one. Chances are that you will still treat him very bad. I know. i am telling you this because I am one of such guys. An ex-girlfriend cheated on me flagrantly and told me to my face she has the right to because I have not paid her bride price. I still swallowed it. She ended the relationship herself. I had hoped she would change. Well the other guys including a married man ended up dumping her.
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by tk4rd: 6:07pm On Feb 17, 2015
crazysaint:

Trust me!
Sharrapp.... Such guys full everywhere.. Dem plentyyy...
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by United4lyf(m): 6:08pm On Feb 17, 2015
damseyl:
yeah I do have almost all of these qualities with the exception of no.2,I can't cry because of her though.
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by udemzyudex(m): 6:09pm On Feb 17, 2015
pxdaniel:
Mehn, d rate at which kids with little Mb has taken over nairaland is alarming. And to think that a moderator moved this piece of s.hit to the front-page really shows that nairaland is losing it. Meanwhile, we have other better topics in various sections being neglected.

@OP, thank God you said the qualities applies to 'boys' I would have lambasted you. You can't afford to be a modern slave to 'these' girls in the world we are today. You better grow up fast
bros i tire for Nairaland mod oo
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by sammyj: 6:10pm On Feb 17, 2015
The boy must either be mummy's pet or a white monkey grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by oshaosha2014(m): 6:10pm On Feb 17, 2015
crazysaint:

Trust me!

Mr man, rewrite this! because all I can see written all over this your write up is, "qualities a lady have that every guy will notice" this is not for a man.

1 Like

Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by chillian(f): 6:12pm On Feb 17, 2015
Are there still guys with such qualities?
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by sammyj: 6:13pm On Feb 17, 2015
Thank Babe, you are so honest. This are mumu qualities to me ooooo grin grin
Tandullceblog:
What kind of qualities are these undecided

2 Likes

Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by Homguy(m): 6:13pm On Feb 17, 2015
these are the worst qualities a dude could possess. they scream WUSSY!
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by CoCoLav(f): 6:13pm On Feb 17, 2015
Qualities of a sissy.
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 17, 2015
Awwwwwwww...when we were both young in high school and all we ever did was to write heart wrenching love letters promising forever even though we couldn't see beyond our noses. Oh...that time when love was so emotional and heartbreaking. Hmmmm. He thought I was the most beautiful girl on earth, I thought he was the most outstanding. Hmmmm, op thanks for taking me back in time when boys were loving (not sniffing skirts) and girls were viiirgins wink
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by Pweetyradiance(f): 6:14pm On Feb 17, 2015
damseyl:
Yep dear they are oh, the Op is sooooo right
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by kessluvall(f): 6:14pm On Feb 17, 2015
wristwatch:

Mind destroying and breath stealing.

Those signs d OP mentioned are that of a weak ling.

I love them sire.
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 17, 2015
kessluvall:
Awww... breathtaking and mind blowing.
Nice racks u got there, choiiiiiiiiii, no offence I'm just admiring God's good creation... Oluwa sha.
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by lymelyte(m): 6:16pm On Feb 17, 2015
steppin:

Bro, this ur weed get seeds inside?
u nor go kill person cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by ojsmscom(m): 6:17pm On Feb 17, 2015
crazysaint:

Trust me!
sorry op,I think those quaalities are mere feminine than masculine.no complete man has those qualities and even if I am a lady,I will seriously detest a guy with such xtics
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by sandy409(m): 6:18pm On Feb 17, 2015
qualities of a typical "woman rappa"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here / Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. / Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.