Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. (57336 Views)

Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… / Never Miss A Girl With The Following Qualities.. / Warning!!! Girls Never Date Such A Guy (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by foliks(f): 6:18pm On Feb 17, 2015
There are guys like this, but really at some point the the lady will either feel he's only pretending and leave or feel she's not good enough for the guy because she'll definitely won't know what she feels for him, whether it's love or PITY......a man can be soft but to d extent of possessing all these might be depicting weakness or pretence

2 Likes

Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by udemzyudex(m): 6:19pm On Feb 17, 2015
inspiROHM:

They are every where around you. just that you can never notice them until you near one. Chances are that you will still treat him very bad. I know. i am telling you this because I am one of such guys. An ex-girlfriend cheated on me flagrantly and told me to my face she has the right to because I have not paid her bride price. I still swallowed it. She ended the relationship herself. I had hoped she would change. Well the other guys including a married man ended up dumping her.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha grin i feel ur pain bro, but let me tell u something you don't know.. Girls don't like nice guys,if you think its a lie,then read ur post again.

If you have been doing these 3 things i want to list now ,then stop.

1. Accepting second class behaviour from any girl.
Allowing her to talk to you anyhow cos u love her,when u're with her she recieve all sort of calls without u telling her to limit it till both of u are through,she treats u anyhow and u just keep quiet and allow it cos she is ur gf,bros she is testing u to see if u got balls,girls love guys who are always in control..so tell her to pls stop those rubbish as soon as possible.

2. You're clingy,needy and always compliment her unnecessarily.

You always want to be with her,you call her almost every minute like say you no get your own life to live grin u compliment her like say she be angel gabrel,too much compliment will make her think you're lying and won't take u serious.. Don't call her often or want to always be with her,give her the chance to miss u.

3. You always want to please her..

I believe this is self explanatory..

2 Likes

Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by mrkings84(m): 6:19pm On Feb 17, 2015
Those are for beginners....
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 17, 2015
Na wao, what kind of guys does all this stuffs? Dude what have u been smoking? *SMH*
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by wemmieslim(f): 6:21pm On Feb 17, 2015
agrovick:

Since u are omo oduduwa, lace will suffice. Oya send me ur measurements

This guy na tailor sha
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by mmsen: 6:22pm On Feb 17, 2015
cherieberry:
HmMmmmm but why is it that its only ugly guys that's possess all dis qualities?

Because much like the OP they also have low self-esteem.
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by Toks2008(m): 6:24pm On Feb 17, 2015
crazysaint:
1. When a boy says sorry even though he didn't do anything wrong.

2. When he cries because he still love you or miss you.

3. When he still tries to get you back.

4. When he still love you, no matter how much you hurt him

5. When he stops his argument with you, just to save his relationship.

6. When he continously make you feel special and tries to make u happy.

7. When a boy is upset but doesn't tell you as he think he is annoying you.

8. When a boy wants to leave you, because of your rude behaviour, but he is not able to do.
Dont let him because you'l never find someone like that ever again.

Trust me!

Which one be boy wey you dey write? Taught this was about guys generally.
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by espn(m): 6:25pm On Feb 17, 2015
I apr8 ur post OP..but dis things don't actually count most times. U sometimes don't know why u end up loving someone when him/her is not d best. love sometimes can't b defined. U may end up luving a lipsrsealed for no reason. hp I made sense..
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 17, 2015
I owe my wife all these explanation.
Nd i owe nothing to a girl frnd.

Do I really need to waste all my personality on girl frnd of a thing?
Really absurd nd don't sound intresting at all.

Just my wife deserve the best service of my kind.
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by Toks2008(m): 6:26pm On Feb 17, 2015
Yoou ommitted the money part because ladies will rather be unhappy with a rich guy than to be the happiest lady with a poor guy.
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 17, 2015
Tandullceblog:
What kind of qualities are these undecided
Abeg ask am o
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by ogaprime(m): 6:27pm On Feb 17, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
WELCOME TO THE DREAM LAND OF 8 QUALITIES.

Honestly a girl that has a guy with all these qualities will be bored in the relationship.

It is ladies of your type that double date or go after "bad boys". After being used and dumped you now remember the" bored relationship and the boring guy of 8 qualities"

If better egg dey your hand, keep am well. No go look for bird wey go lay eggs for you...
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by oshaosha2014(m): 6:27pm On Feb 17, 2015
lawanson44:

Op...thank God you said "Boy"...I am a man so it does not apply to me and I believe I speak for the majority of sensible men folk here with exception to the few nimble-minded woman pleasers on this forum

Exactly what many guys are on nl. They are very careful the galz on Nairaland don't put any label on them. But you and I know no woman born of a woman can strip us of what makes us men, whether they detest it or not. And all these qualities will never guarantee long lasting relationship, at the end, you will just feel used as a man. Mr. Op, DONT BE LESS A MAN.

1 Like

Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by Raylight2(m): 6:29pm On Feb 17, 2015
passing
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by lukaino(m): 6:29pm On Feb 17, 2015
Dumb boy's qualities
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by agrovick(m): 6:31pm On Feb 17, 2015
wemmieslim:

This guy na tailor sha
Hahahaha, for u I will turn cloth seller xef. Check ur mail
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by Toks2008(m): 6:31pm On Feb 17, 2015
espn:
I apr8 ur post OP..but dis things don't actually count most times. U sometimes don't know why u end up loving someone when him/her is not d best. love sometimes can't b defined. U may end up luving a lipsrsealed for no reason. hp I made sense..

Yes you are right if you are referring to the love from man to woman but in 95% of the time all the op wrote is inconsequential exp in Nigeria.

Just have the money and a typicalk naija gal is all yours even if you lack all these highlited qualities
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by oshaosha2014(m): 6:31pm On Feb 17, 2015
udemzyudex:
hahahahahahahahahahahaha grin i feel ur pain bro, but let me tell u something you don't know.. Girls don't like nice guys,if you think its a lie,then read ur post again.

If you have been doing these 3 things i want to list now ,then stop.

1. Accepting second class behaviour from any girl.
Allowing her to talk to you anyhow cos u love her,when u're with her she recieve all sort of calls without u telling her to limit it till both of u are through,she treats u anyhow and u just keep quiet and allow it cos she is ur gf,bros she is testing u to see if u got balls,girls love guys who are always in control..so tell her to pls stop those rubbish as soon as possible.

2. You're clingy,needy and always compliment her unnecessarily.

You always want to be with her,you call her almost every minute like say you no get your own life to live grin u compliment her like say she be angel gabrel,too much compliment will make her think you're lying and won't take u serious.. Don't call her often or want to always be with her,give her the chance to miss u.

3. You always want to please her..

I believe this is self explanatory..

You na man.
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by ogaprime(m): 6:34pm On Feb 17, 2015
MightyD:
I owe my wife all these explanation.
Nd i owe nothing to a girl frnd.

Do I really need to waste all my personality on girl frnd of a thing?
Really absurd nd don't sound intresting at all.

Just my wife deserve the best service of my kind.

So your wife will drop down from space station abi As in before she touch ground, you don marry her sharp sharp, no friendship no familiarity?
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by Mars88(m): 6:34pm On Feb 17, 2015
damseyl:
Are there guys with this qualities??
yup and they spend their lifetime in misery
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by Juzzybabe(f): 6:37pm On Feb 17, 2015
crazysaint:

8. When a boy wants to leave you, because of your rude behaviour, but he is not able to do.

Trust me!

This is just the summary fact of a guy who truly loves a lady,but I just don't know why we ladies calls such guys fools and will always prefer the once who acts in the opposite... undecided
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by tomzman: 6:38pm On Feb 17, 2015
crazysaint:

The last thing I would ever do.
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by udemzyudex(m): 6:40pm On Feb 17, 2015
oshaosha2014:

You na man.
grin i be woman b4? grin
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by KORLAR(m): 6:40pm On Feb 17, 2015
crazysaint:

Trust me!

All except number 2 is what a real and mature man would do.
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by olalekan1(m): 6:42pm On Feb 17, 2015
damseyl:
Are there guys with this qualities??
Yes there and I know just one of them.
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by damseyl(f): 6:46pm On Feb 17, 2015
inspiROHM:

They are every where around you. just that you can never notice them until you near one. Chances are that you will still treat him very bad. I know. i am telling you this because I am one of such guys. An ex-girlfriend cheated on me flagrantly and told me to my face she has the right to because I have not paid her bride price. I still swallowed it. She ended the relationship herself. I had hoped she would change. Well the other guys including a married man ended up dumping her.
hmm
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 17, 2015
i'm once that kind of a person.. until she.. <i don't wanna talk 'bout that>
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by UnimkeAk(m): 6:49pm On Feb 17, 2015
crazysaint:

Trust me!

OP!! Crying ? Really ? Really ?? Really ?? Crying !!
How do u even start crying
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 17, 2015
crazysaint:

Trust me!
Hmnmm girls will Take him for granted... these Are qualities of a mugu
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by kessluvall(f): 6:50pm On Feb 17, 2015
jahchild34:
Nice racks u got there, choiiiiiiiiii, no offence I'm just admiring God's good creation... Oluwa sha.

Spoilt brat.
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by Ghoxt: 6:56pm On Feb 17, 2015
richommie:
op .
. u jst said d opposite of me.

how can I say sorry.to a girl. . .wen am not d one @ fault ?

tufiakwa!!!

#yolo

Its what most guys say in public, but behind, there are bitch_a$s_niggars.

#no_offence.

1 Like

Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by Cheekah212(m): 6:58pm On Feb 17, 2015
Tandullceblog:
[color=#006600][/color]What kind of qualities are these undecided
You are really pretty smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here / South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) / Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.