Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,047 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. (57401 Views)

Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… / Never Miss A Girl With The Following Qualities.. / Warning!!! Girls Never Date Such A Guy (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 17, 2015
Cheekah212:

You are really pretty smiley

I'm blushing. Lol, thanks
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by buchiluchi(f): 7:03pm On Feb 17, 2015
Effects of watching too much Telemundo or Fairy Tales. #qualitiesofsoftboys
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by Vicintonsh(m): 7:06pm On Feb 17, 2015
nma24:
Hmnmm girls will Take him for granted... these Are qualities of a mugu
that's really d truth...#qualitiesofabrainlessmaga
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by Idiataqueen(f): 7:07pm On Feb 17, 2015
Maybe d op is not refering to nigeria guys or edo guys becos hum let me just keep quit
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by oshaosha2014(m): 7:08pm On Feb 17, 2015
udemzyudex:
grin i be woman b4? grin

Op na woman. grin angry grin grin grin angry angry angry angry angry angry grin grin
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 17, 2015
Vicintonsh:

that's really d truth...#qualitiesofabrainlessmaga
Lol...

1 Like

Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 17, 2015
ogaprime:

So your wife will drop down from space station abi As in before she touch ground, you don marry her sharp sharp, no friendship no familiarity?

That's for you okay,
You don't know how I live my life,
It is not a must that u must frnd before u get marry after al my Bible did not mention a girl friend of a thing.
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by udemzyudex(m): 7:20pm On Feb 17, 2015
oshaosha2014:

Op na woman. grin angry grin grin grin angry angry angry angry angry angry grin grin
lol...the guy na hole
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by Kzealz(m): 7:24pm On Feb 17, 2015
richommie:
op .
. u jst said d opposite of me.

how can I say sorry.to a girl. . .wen am not d one @ fault ?

tufiakwa!!!

#yolo
niqqa I gat Ur back bro...how am I gonna apologize to sum1 I did no wrong to...
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by ceeceeco: 7:24pm On Feb 17, 2015
A girl can do dis 4 a boy in order 2 save her rltnshp, but a boy doing dis 4 a girl is quite rare. Very rare bro!
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by Forwetinnah: 7:27pm On Feb 17, 2015
gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by JewelDiamond(f): 7:27pm On Feb 17, 2015
Sorry! Is for ladies that date boys. ...runs out ......
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by skymax: 7:38pm On Feb 17, 2015
MzNelly:
Everything else is sweet asides that crying thingy undecided

Like...naaaaaw
maaaaaga!!!
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 17, 2015
And these signs shall follow them guys who need hormone therapy for they are guys with no BALLS.

1 Like

Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by holysainbj(m): 7:47pm On Feb 17, 2015
Shebi av told my babe shes gona miss me die.... cry
Am nt bad afterall,...I try sad
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by frank043(m): 7:58pm On Feb 17, 2015
These are qualities for the boys,what do you have to say for we gentlemen of the house?
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by begwong: 8:00pm On Feb 17, 2015
eighTHREAD:
When he sheds tears in public while women console him by petting him all because of You. grin
Cry kè.
God forbid when the beatiful ones are yet to be deliverd.
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by mcjester: 8:13pm On Feb 17, 2015
That's for boys, real men don't do dat sh*t
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by Sacramento4real(m): 8:14pm On Feb 17, 2015
icebeatz:

Broke nigga qualities
Gbam!U don just finish d mara.Only broke ass niggies does that.
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 17, 2015
crazysaint:
1. When a boy says sorry even though he didn't do anything wrong.

2. When he cries because he still love you or miss you.

3. When he still tries to get you back.

4. When he still love you, no matter how much you hurt him

5. When he stops his argument with you, just to save his relationship.

6. When he continously make you feel special and tries to make u happy.

7. When a boy is upset but doesn't tell you as he think he is annoying you.

8. When a boy wants to leave you, because of your rude behaviour, but he is not able to do.
Dont let him because you'l never find someone like that ever again.

Trust me!
Any guy who has all these attributes most likely would kill himself out of depression.
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by ogaprime(m): 8:18pm On Feb 17, 2015
MightyD:

That's for you okay,
You don't know how I live my life,
It is not a must that u must frnd before u get marry after al my Bible did not mention a girl friend of a thing.

I know...you will have to find a wife and not expect a wife...you might find and not see but once you see, you have found. See there is making sure she is your missing rib out from thousands of ribs...
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by youngprof2n(m): 8:26pm On Feb 17, 2015
8 Qualities of Mugus.....
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by augustine521(m): 8:26pm On Feb 17, 2015
All those qualities will make ladies take u for granted, trust me i ve tried all......
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 17, 2015
ogaprime:

I know...you will have to find a wife and not expect a wife...you might find and not see but once you see, you have found. See there is making sure she is your missing rib out from thousands of ribs...
Expectations of God towards man is the best,
Human been is opportune to seek for a wife bt God alone is opportune to expect the best out of your view.
Don't forget that friendship attitudes re far different from marriage attitudes, so it is not a must that you must have a girl friends b4 Knowing whom to be ur wife.
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by TiffanyJ(f): 8:34pm On Feb 17, 2015
richommie:
op .
. u jst said d opposite of me.

how can I say sorry.to a girl. . .wen am not d one @ fault ?

tufiakwa!!!

#yolo
When you truly love her and you don't want o loose her, when you want peace to reign in your relationship, you will do all these but to be candid, love is much more sweeter when she loves you back cause she won't ever intentionally hurt you or make you cry.
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by wisdompraise(m): 8:42pm On Feb 17, 2015
steppin:

Bro, this ur weed get seeds inside?

Hahahahaha!!! Brother 1000 likes for.

That boy is still a kid. Ladies never teach him a lesson of his life. If they do, he will stop talking like a kid.
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by Funkychic(f): 8:45pm On Feb 17, 2015
Ok@Op, I hear u.....so can u then hook me with a guy with these, abi u get d qualities..#just saying
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by shady26(m): 8:50pm On Feb 17, 2015
tufiakwa nnu!
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by qabieu2: 8:55pm On Feb 17, 2015
crazysaint:
1. When a boy says sorry even though he didn't do anything wrong.

2. When he cries because he still love you or miss you.

3. When he still tries to get you back.

4. When he still love you, no matter how much you hurt him

5. When he stops his argument with you, just to save his relationship.

6. When he continously make you feel special and tries to make u happy.

7. When a boy is upset but doesn't tell you as he think he is annoying you.

8. When a boy wants to leave you, because of your rude behaviour, but he is not able to do.
Dont let him because you'l never find someone like that ever again.

Trust me!
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by Creamish(f): 9:06pm On Feb 17, 2015
canalily:
angryavatar...sharap sad

undecided
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by ifeojobas(f): 9:22pm On Feb 17, 2015
Tandullceblog:
What kind of qualities are these undecided

The romantic kind. The little things do matter babes.
Re: Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. by ogaprime(m): 9:43pm On Feb 17, 2015
MightyD:

Expectations of God towards man is the best,
Human been is opportune to seek for a wife bt God alone is opportune to expect the best out of your view.
Don't forget that friendship attitudes re far different from marriage attitudes, so it is not a must that you must have a girl friends b4 Knowing whom to be ur wife.

Sir, am not saying its a must. What am saying is that there my be some little form of friendship between you and de lady. You can't see her today and marry her today when you are not "dharma ng greg"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad / Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. / The Most Painful Way Of Breaking Up, Share Your Experience Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.