Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,800 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", (12892 Views)

Barcanista! See This :) / Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand / The Barcanista Issue : My Opinion And Proposals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by 1wolex85: 12:10pm On Feb 18, 2015
Gboliwe:
Seriously? angry

Are you not tired of all these? angry What level of attention seeking is this one na? Haven't we read and re-read and re-re-read all these long before now?

Abeg abeg abeg, while there are people who may find this interesting, I and a whole lot are beginning to find it irritating, childish and an iota of joblessness! Dude get over it! If you are in PDP, congrats but what we don't do here is seek attention angry especially, annoying attention.

Ngwakwe, afam4eva, OAM4J, Maclatunji etc, someone should come and carry this thread to a section I may likely not see it.
Thanks
I just had to give you a like. The guy acts like a kid, really surprising!

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by ayukdaboss(m): 12:11pm On Feb 18, 2015
Segeggs:
What new song is our bird singing again?

3 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by Topeakintola: 12:11pm On Feb 18, 2015
customized13:
Barcanista, I advice you don't explain to anyone again.

We understand your plight, move on and don't be moved with the tantrums from the RETROprogressives.

You don't owe them an explanation. Shikom

Says the person that sent threatening emails to barcanista and posted his pictures on NL?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by Gboliwe: 12:11pm On Feb 18, 2015
Idrismusty97:
That was how Cramjones slowly became irrelevant.

We sure do know how to clip 'em wings tongue

5 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by papaejima1: 12:11pm On Feb 18, 2015
Barcanista has done to NL APC what OBJ did to PDP.

The shock is still unbelievable.
Everyone trying hard to forget it and minimize the damages.

That's the new game plan, act like you don't care and hope the matter dies a natural death.. grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 18, 2015
jaybee3:
Phew

You really need to relax bro...

where do you even get the time to be associating and disassociating willy nilly. Most of you folks really need to get busy in ya real lives.

Anyone with hope for Nigerian should know our common enemies are the politicians irrespective of their political party

The guy carry NL friendship for head...like seriously? grin

10 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by luvmijeje(f): 12:12pm On Feb 18, 2015
Guy, wetin na...... Please do let it go. You have made your decision, there's no need for apologies. Mod, do your job.
Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by CyberWolf: 12:13pm On Feb 18, 2015
In as much as I'm proGEJ, I still see you as a Traitor..If I were you, I will simply deactivate my account..

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 18, 2015
Topeakintola:

Says the person that sent threatening emails to barcanista and posted his pictures on NL?

do you know the gravity of this allegation?

And can you prove this?

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 18, 2015
Read through their comments you will see the true definition of "guilty conscience"
ArchEnemy:
smiley nice write up Op

I agree with the point that GMB does not have the right Men around him even if he has got the best of intentions

And everyone is entitled to his own belief so true friends stick with you despite differences. Afterall, no matter who wins the election. We ll still live together in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by CaptainAmerica1: 12:13pm On Feb 18, 2015
In summary, you defected because of issues with some NL APC supporters.

Issues that should have been solved personally.

Sigh.

12 Likes

barcanista:
@ All:
This thread is based on the request by some people to clarify issues. @Berem I doid not tag you nor force you to read the thread or comment. I carefully mentioned people. You should avoid it if its boring. This applies to your co-travellers. I shall not be forced to join issues with any of you.

well you are spamming this board. get down to business and do what you were paid for. if you wanna clarify issues with anyone,send them PM.

THANKS!

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by Gboliwe: 12:14pm On Feb 18, 2015
cool
1wolex85:

I just had to give you a like. The guy acts like a kid, really surprising!
How much you sell your like? I can borrow money from these paid APC e-warriors and settle you cool
Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 18, 2015
undecided
Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by Topeakintola: 12:14pm On Feb 18, 2015
berem:
you should have just ignored that dumbfuck and attention seeking troll. He is nairaland resident he-goat. His nuisance will be dealt with soon.

Barcanista just said the guy is now his bestie. What a clown

5 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by Topeakintola: 12:15pm On Feb 18, 2015
customized13:
do you know the gravity of this allegation?

And can you prove this?

I can prove it and you know it.

Have u accused barcanista of posting your pics on NL?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by ayukdaboss(m): 12:15pm On Feb 18, 2015
GenBloodykilIer:

Anyuka the boss

Thunder fire your ancestors there
angry

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by Obadiah77(m): 12:15pm On Feb 18, 2015
barcanista:
@ All:
This thread is based on the request by some people to clarify issues. @Berem I doid not tag you nor force you to read the thread or comment. I carefully mentioned people. You should avoid it if its boring. This applies to your co-travellers. I shall not be forced to join issues with any of you.

Then ban her and her co-travelers from commenting on your silly threads undecided

4 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by Nobody: 12:16pm On Feb 18, 2015
Topeakintola:

I can prove it and you know it.

Have u accused barcanista of posting your pics on NL?
go and sleep joor
You need help
Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 18, 2015
barcanista:
Read through their comments you will see the true definition of "guilty conscience"
No dear, you are the one with a guilty conscience, that is why you keep explaining yourself... grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by Demdem(m): 12:17pm On Feb 18, 2015
Bloodyykiller ur bestiee ..... grin arrant nonsense.
The bottom line is u are back with those fools u claimed threatened u.
Goodluck. grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by ArchEnemy(m): 12:18pm On Feb 18, 2015
edogirl2:

Actually, am not Ashawo nor am I mad.

Thank you
thats cool

Pls give this cool lady a pack of hollandia yoghurt.
Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by Topeakintola: 12:18pm On Feb 18, 2015
customized13:
go and sleep joor
You need help

Of course u cannot deny it . U posted his pictures on NL and sent emails threatening him, now u are claiming to be his friend.

U are a very evil person.

18 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 18, 2015
Topeakintola:

Barcanista just said the guy is now his bestie. What a clown
If those are the kind of people he calls his besties,then it is not surprising.

please no more opening attention seeking threads. It's now irritating.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 18, 2015
Of course I won't. I did this based on request and shock of people. Thank you sir...we have always pals even when I was at the other side.
customized13:
Barcanista, I advice you don't explain to anyone again.

We understand your plight, move on and don't be moved with the tantrums from the RETROprogressives.

You don't owe them an explanation. Shikom
CyberWolf:
In as much as I'm proGEJ, I still see you as a Traitor..If I were you, I will simply deactivate my account..
Who is a traitor? Can you define it here?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 18, 2015
This guy should let this rest jare! He's getting quite irritating and boring! grin Who does he even imagine he is? cheesy grin Some political juggernaut, who should shove his new interest down our throat? Abegii grin No one gives a hoot if he's APC before and now transformed PDP. The heavens shouldn't all collapse. embarassed

9 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by Topeakintola: 12:21pm On Feb 18, 2015
berem:
If those are the kind of people he calls his besties,then it is not surprising.

please no more opening attention seeking threads. It's now irritating.

The guy is sick and pathetic.
Customized13 posted his pictures on NL, he put up his details, now Customized13 is claiming to be his friend.

Barcanista, is customized13 now your bestie too?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Stolen Babies Reunited With Parents In Imo / What's Up With Your 2021 New Year Revolution / Security Agencies Flogging Nigerians In Traffic: Legally Right Or Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.