Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", (12894 Views)

Barcanista! See This :) / Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand / The Barcanista Issue : My Opinion And Proposals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by Gboliwe: 3:16pm On Feb 18, 2015
Sweetlemon:

Ok sorry. Hardcore Jonathan supporter.
Then again what's the difference? You don't like any APC personality but you support almost all PDP people. Please please please. I know your moniker well. No dey form neutral here.

You have a right to your opinion Sweetlemon. I don't have to reply you even though you are in error. I am just not cut out for any form of back and forth. Carry your knowledge about Gboliwe go one corner. #notrelevant

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by holatin(m): 3:18pm On Feb 18, 2015
CyberWolf:
In as much as I'm proGEJ, I still see you as a Traitor..If I were you, I will simply deactivate my account..
in as much as we are supporting different party, I ve to dash you my like and say to you GOD BLESS YOU SIR
Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by naso2(m): 3:29pm On Feb 18, 2015
If one had any doubts about some of the OP's claims about APC (Both real and fictional online members), the responses so far give credence to his claims and clears all doubts.

APC guys seem to want to tell you how to and what to think about. Intellectually this is very belittling. Attack/address the issues he raised instead of making all the noise about him being a traitor or a paid agent.

When "progressives" say it is right for a frontline presidential candidate to choose to boycott debates on the grounds of perceived bias from all organisers, then you know we have a big problem in our hands. people choose to tell lies and support senseless decisions all because of party leanings.

When someone makes a claim that the reason for change is that PDP has failed to deliver in 16 years and seem to overlook the fact that the key players in the pdp government then are the frontline "change" apostles , then one easily concludes that a call for "CHANGE" not backed by explanation is mere FRAUD

4 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by brownlord: 3:30pm On Feb 18, 2015
Banicansta, Omenka, Obiageli, Berem, Gbawe, Donphilous this guys really think they can deceive people they are not paid?

huh, Gbawe came all the way from which country to organize a meeting of APC supporters who paid the bills?

Berem, a married woman was on a trip to Abuja ( first time she boarded a plane ) courtesy of a nairalander, who and for what purpose, ( She is married so am not considering pleasure ) what was her mission in Abuja?

All your BBM, Whatsapp and offline conversation, "Did you receive my mail, Check your mail" You do all of these for patriotism?

To all APC cyber rodent how come you guys accept supporters when they openly declare for APC and see them as progressives and now Banicansta is now looking for job hence he decided to pull out from your propaganda group, same hypocrisy your main party practice when they receive it becomes change and when someone defect from their party the person become corrupt.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:34pm On Feb 18, 2015
Barcanista, how I wish you had listened to me, to take a break from this forum, even if you come back to join PDP or even APGA. Your wanting to play to the gallery is now making you boring even among PDP supporters you now fraternize with.

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 18, 2015
brownlord:
Banicansta, Omenka, Obiageli, Berem, Gbawe, Donphilous this guys really think they can deceive people they are not paid?

huh, Gbawe came all the way from which country to organize a meeting of APC supporters who paid the bills?

Berem, a married woman was on a trip to Abuja ( first time she boarded a plane ) courtesy of a nairalander, who and for what purpose, ( She is married so am not considering pleasure ) what was her mission in Abuja?

All your BBM, Whatsapp and offline conversation, "Did you receive my mail, Check your mail" You do all of these for patriotism?

To all APC cyber rodent how come you guys accept supporters when they openly declare for APC and see them as progressives and now Banicansta is now looking for job hence he decided to pull out from your propaganda group, same hypocrisy your main party practice when they receive it becomes change and when someone defect from their party the person become corrupt.
Another deranged lunatic on the loose. Are you barcanista's besties too?

3 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by brownlord: 3:39pm On Feb 18, 2015
berem:
Another deranged lunatic on the loose. Are you also barcanista's besties too?

Are you mad?

WTF is banicansta.

Can you prove to me you are not paid? when was the last time you set foot in your business premises?

6 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by Gboliwe: 3:40pm On Feb 18, 2015
brownlord:

For emphasis. Thank you for putting it so briefly. Dey think say everybody be mumu.

Infact, I will "share" this your post. You should go for thanksgiving because it will be the 2nd post I have ever shared on nl. tongue

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by brownlord: 3:42pm On Feb 18, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Barcanista, how I wish you had listened to me, to take a break from this forum, even if you come back to join PDP or even APGA. Your wanting to play to the gallery is now making you boring even among PDP supporters you now fraternize with.

"Boring"?

I thought he use to be the most intelligent and lively person on politics section, how cum you now find him boring?

3 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by Nobody: 3:42pm On Feb 18, 2015
brownlord:

Are you mad?

WTF is banicansta.

Can you prove to me you are not paid? when was the last time you set foot in your business premises?
between both of us,who is a mad person?
I have nothing to prove to you. Stop disturbing my mentions.

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by cooljude(m): 3:55pm On Feb 18, 2015
berem:
between both of us,who is a mad person?
I have nothing to prove to you. Stop disturbing my mentions.
I share his sentiments but i wonder why you guys (both APC n PDP) are so passionate about the E-fights.
Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:56pm On Feb 18, 2015
brownlord:

"Boring"?

I thought he use to be the most intelligent and lively person on politics section, how cum you now find him boring?
He doesn't need to go to this extent. If at all he saw anything good in APC, the attitude Gbawe which he is not comfortable with shouldn't have made him to change. Would he go back to his colleagues, family members and friends, whom he told us he has convinced to vote for Buhari and Ambode, to tell them to now vote for Jonathan and Agbaje, citing his differences with an enstranged online friend, Gbawe, as the reason? I still maintain that he should have given himself a break.
Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:08pm On Feb 18, 2015
Gboliwe:

For emphasis. Thank you for putting it so briefly. Dey think say everybody be mumu.

Infact, I will "share" this your post. You should go for thanksgiving because it will be the 2nd post I have ever shared on nl. tongue
If those people are paid as you are wont to believe, would say Barcanista left them because never made any effort to include him on their "pay role?"
Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by brownlord: 4:08pm On Feb 18, 2015
Gboliwe:

For emphasis. Thank you for putting it so briefly. Dey think say everybody be mumu

Well i have always known those guys are nothing but paid agent on this forum, i'm not saying PDP do not have hired trolls but not like the APCs, it's almost like a cult, when any of their member say anything contrary, the first to attack will be NgeneUkwenu followed by berem and they are suppose to be agent of change, they see the truth and turn a blind eye.

Is there any sane person that will hail every policies of one but criticize every policies of other party, is there any sane person that will say all politicians in one party is good and the ones in other party is corrupt even when those they claim are messiah came from a corrupt party?

There was a thread sometime ago about a Chinese company that will be building a new railway and Sincere9eria was the first to comment on that thread, he's response was " what is the route of the railway" That shows he is not aware of the project.

If this was about Lagos/Fashola/APC, i guess you know what berems or Gbawe's response will be, even if the news is false and without a source.

5 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by holatin(m): 4:12pm On Feb 18, 2015
ShehuAba:
I felt like not saying much on this issue but I feel barcanista should be told the bitter truth.

People like barcanista are the reasons why Nigeria has remain retrogressive and our youths are been laughed at daily. When I see people like you pilot the affairs of this country or chant change or transformation agent I lose hope for this country.

Yes politicians decamp and change their ideologies overnight, but the poser is: Are those our role models? People who lacked identity and think they can lead others successfully will surely fail in their quest for leadership.

In politics, there's more than meet the eyes, there's more to politics than writing epistles on Nairaland and getting lots of likes daily.

barcanista got a tip of the political iceberg and he failed woefully. Within a spate of hours, his once progressive friends are now his foes. The Tinubu, OBJ et all whom he eulogise for their political sagacity and ability to deliver for buhari are now the reasons why the APC shouldn't be supported.

The change he vehemently clamors for on Nairaland has now turned to transformation. And he's changed from being a pro-buhari, to now support the clueless President whom he has always attacked.

As barcanista asked some months ago, What manner of a President is Good luck Jonathan? I ask what manner of a person is barcanista?
an FFK twin
Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by brownlord: 4:14pm On Feb 18, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

He doesn't need to go to this extent. If at all he saw anything good in APC, the attitude Gbawe which he is not comfortable with shouldn't have made him to change. Would he go back to his colleagues, family members and friends, whom he told us he has convinced to vote for Buhari and Ambode, to tell them to now vote for Jonathan and Agbaje, citing his differences with an enstranged online friend, Gbawe, as the reason? I still maintain that he should have given himself a break.

Oh is that the reason for defection?

Okay, maybe he is becoming a threat to Gbawe's job hence the tinubu treatment, Banicansta learn to respect higher authorities, Gbawe has invested so much in this business more than you, why you come they threaten em job now?

Just like sweetlemon trying to take berem's job.

4 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by kestolove95(m): 4:38pm On Feb 18, 2015
cirmuell:
It's sad some people's life revolves around Nairaland. So you've defect, who cares? Move the phuck on dude, you've got just one pvc and can only vote once(that's if you've got a pvc at all gan)...enuff of all these wailing damn.
. Pls tell d hidiot...I dnt even knw y dey. are taking him seriux...abg who is he self?
Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by Sweetlemon(f): 4:39pm On Feb 18, 2015
brownlord:

Oh is that the reason for defection?

Okay, maybe he is becoming a threat to Gbawe's job hence the tinubu treatment, Banicansta learn to respect higher authorities, Gbawe has invested so much in this business more than you, why you come they threaten em job now?

Just like sweetlemon trying to take berem's job.

Yeah yeah. If this is because of my little jabs with her then you should know one thing about me. I am painfully blunt and I say things as they are to anyone. I am solidly behind APC (well, more like solidly behind some APC characters) but that does not mean I am blind to the fact that there are paid APC warriors online.

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by Brimmie(m): 5:14pm On Feb 18, 2015
Wow! I'm late to the party. cheesy

Sincerenigerian was right after all! sad Tonye was never a Progressive.

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 18, 2015
edogirl2:

People say this man should be ignored. But how do you ignore a man threatening rape?

It should be possible to trace and arrest this man. But, wither Nigerian Police?

Even the owner of this site will not ban IPs.

This country is so frustrating.

You should not be bothered by these internet wankstas. By the time team illugunboy doxx this one, you will be smhing for the poor riff raff. These gejites are little more than poorly educated losers with a shot at employment for the election period.
Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 18, 2015
When you dont stand for something, you'll fall for anything.
Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by semitunde: 5:47pm On Feb 18, 2015
customized13:
Don't they speak good English at that level you claim to belong? undecided

What's wrong with the English?
Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by adioolayi(m): 5:56pm On Feb 18, 2015
Barcanista Baba, you know why you were saying Sai Buhari, you know why your now saying GEJ....It's your world, you are entitled to your opinion, wish and decisions.... Keep standing for what you believe in...God Bless You!

As for me and all that surrounds me, that I can influence by the virtue of what I am to them...We are voting #GMB...Thank you for all you've done for APC on Naira land.
#GeneralMarch4Buhari.
God Bless Nigeria
God Bless Nairaland
Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by bugativeron: 6:07pm On Feb 18, 2015
barcanista:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Many people have been wondering on why the sudden change of camp from Pro-APC to Pro-GEJ. Is it for money? Attention? Patriotism or Self interest? I write this to let you be the judge yourself.

THE GENESIS
I joined this forum with this Moniker in 1 May 2013. As at then, I was a loyal Pro-Jonathan because I believe in giving leaders the necessary support and not desperation pull him down. I criticised him prominently during the Oduah saga. I hailed him when necessary as at then.

ON OBANIKORO:
I have always admired Obanikoro for his resolute, his antecedents as a LGA Boss, a Senator and a Commissioner in Lagos. I created few threads to eulogise him but I have never met him. He doesn't even know my face. The media carried some propaganda against him, I find them untrue. I decided on my own to do something for him and I stood for it even when I was with the "progressive"
https://www.nairaland.com/1316479/koro-real-messiah-lagos-state
https://www.nairaland.com/1318421/things-need-know-senator-musliu

MOVING TO Pro-APC
I moved to APC because I believed GEJ wasn't doing enough. I believed he isn't meeting some of the expectation. I needed something more. Despite that, I acknowleged him for his FOI law and for the Agric Sector. I once did a thread on it but didn't go deeper.
I had loved Dr Rabiu Kwankwaso of Kano state(as well as Shekarau). Even the PDP will attest to his giant stride. I wanted him as President to lead the change. Until someone asked me to do a research on Buhari. I did and I loved it. Even as a pro-Buhari, Kwankwaso remained my second choice. I never loathed Koro nor deny Kwankwaso even when Tomakint and Onaisisi joked about it. I maintained my stand. In fact, I had wanted Koro to win the Lagos PDP ticket, though was not too pleased with his campaign. My support for Buhari was given so many names but I held on. Seun at a point said I was paid, I laughed over it. All through the primaries, I stick with buhari and vowed to only vote for him or Kwankwaso at the election
https://www.nairaland.com/2134288/why-support-general-muhammadu-buhari

MY NL APC "FRIENDS"
I had tried to establish mutual relationship to pro-APC members. I had initiated ways to see how GMB can be boosted, I sent friendly mails and chat with some. But I have NEVER sent mail to any APC Group or Buhari Offline Group to make me their member, I and my "friends" laughed and play here, I had told them all. I see them as united patriots. When I got message of threats, I alerted them, I started with Ibnsultan, then send to others. Ibnsultan asked his source and he confirmed it. He deleted his account, I insisted on going on. I asked my "friends" for a cover, they responded by giving me "advice" to lay low(everyone loves security). I never asked anyone to pay me. But I am surprised that they are using it as a blackmail tool. I'm not bothered, I leave all to you to judge.

MY RELATIONShIP WITH NLDERS
When I was with the PDP I had maintained friendship with Donphilopus, Berem and some other pro-APC even when we don't agree. I also kept my friendship with pro-PDP alike.
When I defected to APC, I still maintained my relationship with pro-PDP guys, inclyding bloodykiller, Agabai23, Truckpusher, scantee, anonimi, firefire, mogidi, the babes and others. Few though see me as fanatical, but I showed them I was not. Though my relationship with MzMycolli and one or two people was affected.

APC/eAPC HYPOCRISY AND ATTACK:
Let me start by saying I have enjoyed friendship with ilugunboy which I hope doesn't get affected. During APC registration in January 2014 I was not in APC yet and I do banter him. It was on defined level and we laughed over it. My crossing over was not because of him anyway, but he was glad I did. To the subject, I started getting my banters when I created an innocent thread on a Wednesday morning after the Military had denied knowledge of Buhari certificate the previous day. Before I did, I had messaged Donphilopus to express my displeasure with the way APC was handling the issue. I won't say his reply.
https://www.nairaland.com/2104898/buharis-certificate-controversy-stayed-too
I also got more and name calling when I voiced my displeasure on the boycott of channels debate. Though I had supported that of NEDG
https://www.nairaland.com/2121626/nedg-presidential-debate-boycott-defence
https://www.nairaland.com/2126175/channelstv-presidential-debate-a.p.c-should
I condemned Amaechi and criticised him and APC when they threatened parallel government.
https://www.nairaland.com/2059843/parallel-government-open-letter-governor

In all these I was still committed to Buhari but not APC. I got their venom when I stated my opinion regarding the ING. They called me names and accusations upon that. I had to publish my conversation with the accuser. I never begged for appointment or money.
https://www.nairaland.com/2149476/interim-national-government-one-propaganda

I looked through their gimmick and realised that change cannot be got from those characters except retrogressive change. Hence, I withdrew my support and decided to tow with the Jonathans, at least we offer support and criticisms to make Nigeria better. I can't be a maloo following a master on a trip to nowhere. My erstwhile "friends" had become my antagonist. But Aanumama, ibnsultan, Obiagelli and probably few others remained friends.

FRIENDs INDEED:
If I'm Ijaw and only love you because you are Ijaw, then I'm not your friend. If I'm a Christian and only love Christians, it makes me an hypocrite. If I'm APC and hate PDP supporters, it makes me evil. My PDP friends came to my back, some called, some pinged and all expressing support. Dein77 and Truckpusher are indeed brothers. Firefire is one best dude anyone can ask. Pure love, pure friendship. Bloodykiller, serverstrup or so, Biafranqueen and many others are besties. Whoever comes to your aid when your "friends" mocks you for no reason is your friend.
"...Brotherhood should not be define by just political affiliation, mutual respect and understanding even in disagreement should supersede. Secondly, I see no moral standing in remaining where you are told yoi aren't wanted".

MY DEFECTION:
I had consulted widely. Initially I had wanted to be a neutral but there is no neutrality in politics. If the people in PDP are not bitter even at internal criticism, then there is hope to better things within. I had to check again the characters of people around GMB, they are not suited for Leadership except very silent few. I had to become fully Pro-Jonathan and PDP. When a man that hasn't got power is arrogant, it becomes a problem when he gets power. I love GMB but his friends politically as at now are people that can be likened to vipers. I won't vote for him. I see similarity between eAPC and main APC. It suck!

NL APC ACCUSATION;
They say I beg money to support and I am paid by PDP. They say I'm self serving. They say I left for PDP girl (perhaps someone was envious), all are emotional comments and they should prove it. They promised me "Cramjones treatment", I promise them that I shall not be moved. I'm an Okrikan, I don't get cowed.
I will not be forced to stoop so low to tell people my private conversation with my "progressive" brethren except when there's a blackmail.
I will also not want to dwell on this issue but to commit my time and resources to my new affiliation.
I still love them on nairaland nevertheless, but I know who means well for me and for Nigeria.

WHAT NEXT:
I am committed to the transformation of Nigeria. I believe we can change only in sincerity. My criticism notwithstanding. Fellow patriots, you will agree with me that we need #Change, but not a negative one. We can change in Jonathan's PDP. Hypocrisy is worse than terrorism. Our country shall never be run by those "progressives" indeed. Hypocrites can't bring change.

God Bless You All
Jonathan For President 2010-2019.
God Bless Nigeria

Bros this posting shows one thing, that you are easily swayed by emotions and you play to gallery. So the E-APC that you met on nairaland are now the ones that determined your support for or against. Mennnn you are a xracter that is what studying and I pity whoever rely on you in the future as source of strength.

4 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:11pm On Feb 18, 2015
barcanista:
Well, you should have been following my recent threads how they call me names even when I restrict from joining issues with them. Well, this thread is like a open response. The same people shouting attention seeking are the same people dwelling on it on other threads. You should have seen my mentions. You will not understand
Who ever called u names cos u switched support is/are/dey are totally wrong!
I jez found out about ur switchin support base & felt bad, buh dat doesn't stop me 4rm liking ur person.
Nuff respect, buh remember ooo!

It's still "SAI BUHARI/OSIBANJO 2015"
Walahi cool
Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by Firefire(m): 6:37pm On Feb 18, 2015
It is well...
Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by remsonik(f): 6:38pm On Feb 18, 2015
You don't need to open this thread op. Well I know the few reasons that made you switch to pro GEJ is either money or threats to your life by your new found friends. You opened a thread on obj yesterday where you painted obasanjo as the black sheep. In all the years gej has spent has president he hasn't been a performer.
You won't expect me to vote for a president who has outsourced his government and drives on propaganda.
Under his watch Nigerians has been killed like chicken by boko haram so take a sit and enjoy the few dollars you were paid or coerced with while it lasts.
Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by brownlord: 6:46pm On Feb 18, 2015
remsonik:
You don't need to open this thread op. Well I know the few reasons that made you switch to pro GEJ is either money or threats to your life by your new found friends. You opened a thread on obj yesterday where you painted obasanjo as the black sheep. In all the years gej has spent has president he hasn't been a performer.
You won't expect me to vote for a president who has outsourced his government and drives on propaganda.
Under his watch Nigerians has been killed like chicken by boko haram so take a sit and enjoy the few dollars you were paid or coerced with while it lasts.

So you blame GEJ because some animals in the north decide to kill and destroy their region in the name of religion right? I'm sure GEJ is only governing NE, until I see bomb going off in Benin city and the leaders in my state refuse to do nothing including the youth, you, boko haram can all go and die. Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by remsonik(f): 7:24pm On Feb 18, 2015
brownlord:

So you blame GEJ because some animals in the north decide to kill and destroy their region in the name of religion right? I'm sure GEJ is only governing NE, until I see bomb going off in Benin city and the leaders in my state refuse to do nothing including the youth, you, boko haram can all go and die. Nonsense
Yes I blame him for not taking a decisive action to stop the killings. It is you who will die. You will surely die before me ewu...

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by Here2BustnScrew: 7:35pm On Feb 18, 2015
barcanista:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Many people have been wondering on why the sudden change of camp from Pro-APC to Pro-GEJ. Is it for money? Attention? Patriotism or Self interest? I write this to let you be the judge yourself.

THE GENESIS
I joined this forum with this Moniker in 1 May 2013. As at then, I was a loyal Pro-Jonathan because I believe in giving leaders the necessary support and not desperation pull him down. I criticised him prominently during the Oduah saga. I hailed him when necessary as at then.

ON OBANIKORO:
I have always admired Obanikoro for his resolute, his antecedents as a LGA Boss, a Senator and a Commissioner in Lagos. I created few threads to eulogise him but I have never met him. He doesn't even know my face. The media carried some propaganda against him, I find them untrue. I decided on my own to do something for him and I stood for it even when I was with the "progressive"
https://www.nairaland.com/1316479/koro-real-messiah-lagos-state
https://www.nairaland.com/1318421/things-need-know-senator-musliu

MOVING TO Pro-APC
I moved to APC because I believed GEJ wasn't doing enough. I believed he isn't meeting some of the expectation. I needed something more. Despite that, I acknowleged him for his FOI law and for the Agric Sector. I once did a thread on it but didn't go deeper.
I had loved Dr Rabiu Kwankwaso of Kano state(as well as Shekarau). Even the PDP will attest to his giant stride. I wanted him as President to lead the change. Until someone asked me to do a research on Buhari. I did and I loved it. Even as a pro-Buhari, Kwankwaso remained my second choice. I never loathed Koro nor deny Kwankwaso even when Tomakint and Onaisisi joked about it. I maintained my stand. In fact, I had wanted Koro to win the Lagos PDP ticket, though was not too pleased with his campaign. My support for Buhari was given so many names but I held on. Seun at a point said I was paid, I laughed over it. All through the primaries, I stick with buhari and vowed to only vote for him or Kwankwaso at the election
https://www.nairaland.com/2134288/why-support-general-muhammadu-buhari

MY NL APC "FRIENDS"
I had tried to establish mutual relationship to pro-APC members. I had initiated ways to see how GMB can be boosted, I sent friendly mails and chat with some. But I have NEVER sent mail to any APC Group or Buhari Offline Group to make me their member, I and my "friends" laughed and play here, I had told them all. I see them as united patriots. When I got message of threats, I alerted them, I started with Ibnsultan, then send to others. Ibnsultan asked his source and he confirmed it. He deleted his account, I insisted on going on. I asked my "friends" for a cover, they responded by giving me "advice" to lay low(everyone loves security). I never asked anyone to pay me. But I am surprised that they are using it as a blackmail tool. I'm not bothered, I leave all to you to judge.

MY RELATIONShIP WITH NLDERS
When I was with the PDP I had maintained friendship with Donphilopus, Berem and some other pro-APC even when we don't agree. I also kept my friendship with pro-PDP alike.
When I defected to APC, I still maintained my relationship with pro-PDP guys, inclyding bloodykiller, Agabai23, Truckpusher, scantee, anonimi, firefire, mogidi, the babes and others. Few though see me as fanatical, but I showed them I was not. Though my relationship with MzMycolli and one or two people was affected.

APC/eAPC HYPOCRISY AND ATTACK:
Let me start by saying I have enjoyed friendship with ilugunboy which I hope doesn't get affected. During APC registration in January 2014 I was not in APC yet and I do banter him. It was on defined level and we laughed over it. My crossing over was not because of him anyway, but he was glad I did. To the subject, I started getting my banters when I created an innocent thread on a Wednesday morning after the Military had denied knowledge of Buhari certificate the previous day. Before I did, I had messaged Donphilopus to express my displeasure with the way APC was handling the issue. I won't say his reply.
https://www.nairaland.com/2104898/buharis-certificate-controversy-stayed-too
I also got more and name calling when I voiced my displeasure on the boycott of channels debate. Though I had supported that of NEDG
https://www.nairaland.com/2121626/nedg-presidential-debate-boycott-defence
https://www.nairaland.com/2126175/channelstv-presidential-debate-a.p.c-should
I condemned Amaechi and criticised him and APC when they threatened parallel government.
https://www.nairaland.com/2059843/parallel-government-open-letter-governor

In all these I was still committed to Buhari but not APC. I got their venom when I stated my opinion regarding the ING. They called me names and accusations upon that. I had to publish my conversation with the accuser. I never begged for appointment or money.
https://www.nairaland.com/2149476/interim-national-government-one-propaganda

I looked through their gimmick and realised that change cannot be got from those characters except retrogressive change. Hence, I withdrew my support and decided to tow with the Jonathans, at least we offer support and criticisms to make Nigeria better. I can't be a maloo following a master on a trip to nowhere. My erstwhile "friends" had become my antagonist. But Aanumama, ibnsultan, Obiagelli and probably few others remained friends.

FRIENDs INDEED:
If I'm Ijaw and only love you because you are Ijaw, then I'm not your friend. If I'm a Christian and only love Christians, it makes me an hypocrite. If I'm APC and hate PDP supporters, it makes me evil. My PDP friends came to my back, some called, some pinged and all expressing support. Dein77 and Truckpusher are indeed brothers. Firefire is one best dude anyone can ask. Pure love, pure friendship. Bloodykiller, serverstrup or so, Biafranqueen and many others are besties. Whoever comes to your aid when your "friends" mocks you for no reason is your friend.
"...Brotherhood should not be define by just political affiliation, mutual respect and understanding even in disagreement should supersede. Secondly, I see no moral standing in remaining where you are told yoi aren't wanted".

MY DEFECTION:
I had consulted widely. Initially I had wanted to be a neutral but there is no neutrality in politics. If the people in PDP are not bitter even at internal criticism, then there is hope to better things within. I had to check again the characters of people around GMB, they are not suited for Leadership except very silent few. I had to become fully Pro-Jonathan and PDP. When a man that hasn't got power is arrogant, it becomes a problem when he gets power. I love GMB but his friends politically as at now are people that can be likened to vipers. I won't vote for him. I see similarity between eAPC and main APC. It suck!

NL APC ACCUSATION;
They say I beg money to support and I am paid by PDP. They say I'm self serving. They say I left for PDP girl (perhaps someone was envious), all are emotional comments and they should prove it. They promised me "Cramjones treatment", I promise them that I shall not be moved. I'm an Okrikan, I don't get cowed.
I will not be forced to stoop so low to tell people my private conversation with my "progressive" brethren except when there's a blackmail.
I will also not want to dwell on this issue but to commit my time and resources to my new affiliation.
I still love them on nairaland nevertheless, but I know who means well for me and for Nigeria.

WHAT NEXT:
I am committed to the transformation of Nigeria. I believe we can change only in sincerity. My criticism notwithstanding. Fellow patriots, you will agree with me that we need #Change, but not a negative one. We can change in Jonathan's PDP. Hypocrisy is worse than terrorism. Our country shall never be run by those "progressives" indeed. Hypocrites can't bring change.

God Bless You All
Jonathan For President 2010-2019.
God Bless Nigeria
sorry boss, its kinda comin late. welcome to the family with large heart.. cheers

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Stolen Babies Reunited With Parents In Imo / 15 Of The World’s Most Expensive And Luxurious Brothels / What's Up With Your 2021 New Year Revolution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.