Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", (12909 Views)

Barcanista! See This :) / Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand / The Barcanista Issue : My Opinion And Proposals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by StunningCEO: 1:23pm On Feb 18, 2015
GenBloodykilIer:

Thunder blaster your intestine there
That means you're new in this forum

Ayam bloodykiller and i fear no body even the mods

Get out

Otu nne i

ezogbulugbulu anya karime. Iseee. Yanga ze ugbon ya. bring ya mama toto cam here n watch dis space. baastard

4 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by ShehuAba(m): 1:28pm On Feb 18, 2015
Barcanista do you really have a job?

You bore is with this your Blackmail. I think this your Barcanista blackmail: Is a propaganda too many.

Go look for job jare

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by StunningCEO: 1:29pm On Feb 18, 2015
GenBloodykilIer:

Otu nne i grin

ezogbulugbulu anya karime. don't try me. i can destroy ur life. anymore stupid post n i will implore havoc on ur life. it has happened here b4.

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by ionsman: 1:34pm On Feb 18, 2015
barcanista:
@ All:
This thread is based on the request by some people to clarify issues. @Berem I doid not tag you nor force you to read the thread or comment. I carefully mentioned people. You should avoid it if its boring. This applies to your co-travellers. I shall not be forced to join issues with any of you.

Clarify what issues? You think people actually give a heck about you? Your continuous whining is becoming repulsive.... Get a life bro.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 18, 2015
Bacarnista:

OP,

You are no longer of any relevance on Nairaland politics section. Your contact at Aso rock was sacked yesterday. At least one can give you kudos for being able to attract the attention of those bent on destroying Nigeria.Enjoy the money while it lasts.
are you kidding me? Do you have to clone his moniker as usual?

This is despicable undecided

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 18, 2015
Bacarnista:

OP,

You are no longer of any relevance on Nairaland politics section. Your contact at Aso rock was sacked yesterday. At least one can give you kudos for being able to attract the attention of those bent on destroying Nigeria.Enjoy the money while it lasts.
Lol! una don clone the guy moniker sharparly.

Barcanista is in a deep shiit!

grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 18, 2015
barcanista:
@ All:
This thread is based on the request by some people to clarify issues. @Berem I doid not tag you nor force you to read the thread or comment. I carefully mentioned people. You should avoid it if its boring. This applies to your co-travellers. I shall not be forced to join issues with any of you.

Is this necessary? Brother i have got "mad love for you" (no feelings attached though) i think you need to let this go and just do your thing.

Its creepy enough that you started attacking an ideology you once "believed" in less than 3hrs, efights even make it worse.

You should have known what was coming before decampimg, you should have layed low for a while. like it or not a lot of people feel disappointed, especially those that bought the apc ideology from you. Did you even think about them before you started attacking the same ideology you sold them?

Chill bro and do your thing.

MAD LOVE
OBIAGELLI

7 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by D9ty7(m): 1:36pm On Feb 18, 2015
Barcanista, stop explaining yourself to anybody. This is a faceless online forum, no one knows you, neither do you know anybody.
Just do your thing and let haters "go and die."

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by Fourcade(m): 1:37pm On Feb 18, 2015
Brodamus na your matter we go dey see for Nairaland everyday now? We dun hear biko. . .just give it a rest!
Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by StunningCEO: 1:37pm On Feb 18, 2015
GenBloodykilIer:

Otu nne i
Toothless son of a rabid dog

ezogbulugbulu anya karime. e ke sonu gburu kanya. i give u bastaard 24 hrs. u will see wat happened. as u read dis word ezogbulugbulu d job start now. u caused it on yasef

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 18, 2015
berem:
Lol! una don clone the guy moniker sharparly.

Barcanista is in a deep shiit!

grin grin
Na your paddies clone am na undecided

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by Fourcade(m): 1:39pm On Feb 18, 2015
CyberWolf:
In as much as I'm proGEJ, I still see you as a Traitor..If I were you, I will simply deactivate my account..

Please o . . .he shouldn't!

I don't want another thread to notify his e-friends he's back after some days!
Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 18, 2015
Gboliwe:
cool How much you sell your like? I can borrow money from these paid APC e-warriors and settle you cool
Choi see badmouth. Sis i hail o
Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 18, 2015
customized13:
Na your paddies clone am na undecided
who are my paddies? don't let me baptize you will my rage and anger if you don't stop quoting me.

Anuofia!!

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by Bacanista: 1:41pm On Feb 18, 2015
barcanista:
[s]Fellow Nairalanders,

Many people have been wondering on why the sudden change of camp from Pro-APC to Pro-GEJ. Is it for money? Attention? Patriotism or Self interest? I write this to let you be the judge yourself.

THE GENESIS
I joined this forum with this Moniker in 1 May 2013. As at then, I was a loyal Pro-Jonathan because I believe in giving leaders the necessary support and not desperation pull him down. I criticised him prominently during the Oduah saga. I hailed him when necessary as at then.

ON OBANIKORO:
I have always admired Obanikoro for his resolute, his antecedents as a LGA Boss, a Senator and a Commissioner in Lagos. I created few threads to eulogise him but I have never met him. He doesn't even know my face. The media carried some propaganda against him, I find them untrue. I decided on my own to do something for him and I stood for it even when I was with the "progressive"
https://www.nairaland.com/1316479/koro-real-messiah-lagos-state
https://www.nairaland.com/1318421/things-need-know-senator-musliu

MOVING TO Pro-APC
I moved to APC because I believed GEJ wasn't doing enough. I believed he isn't meeting some of the expectation. I needed something more. Despite that, I acknowleged him for his FOI law and for the Agric Sector. I once did a thread on it but didn't go deeper.
I had loved Dr Rabiu Kwankwaso of Kano state(as well as Shekarau). Even the PDP will attest to his giant stride. I wanted him as President to lead the change. Until someone asked me to do a research on Buhari. I did and I loved it. Even as a pro-Buhari, Kwankwaso remained my second choice. I never loathed Koro nor deny Kwankwaso even when Tomakint and Onaisisi joked about it. I maintained my stand. In fact, I had wanted Koro to win the Lagos PDP ticket, though was not too pleased with his campaign. My support for Buhari was given so many names but I held on. Seun at a point said I was paid, I laughed over it. All through the primaries, I stick with buhari and vowed to only vote for him or Kwankwaso at the election
https://www.nairaland.com/2134288/why-support-general-muhammadu-buhari

MY NL APC "FRIENDS"
I had tried to establish mutual relationship to pro-APC members. I had initiated ways to see how GMB can be boosted, I sent friendly mails and chat with some. But I have NEVER sent mail to any APC Group or Buhari Offline Group to make me their member, I and my "friends" laughed and play here, I had told them all. I see them as united patriots. When I got message of threats, I alerted them, I started with Ibnsultan, then send to others. Ibnsultan asked his source and he confirmed it. He deleted his account, I insisted on going on. I asked my "friends" for a cover, they responded by giving me "advice" to lay low(everyone loves security). I never asked anyone to pay me. But I am surprised that they are using it as a blackmail tool. I'm not bothered, I leave all to you to judge.

MY RELATIONShIP WITH NLDERS
When I was with the PDP I had maintained friendship with Donphilopus, Berem and some other pro-APC even when we don't agree. I also kept my friendship with pro-PDP alike.
When I defected to APC, I still maintained my relationship with pro-PDP guys, inclyding bloodykiller, Agabai23, Truckpusher, scantee, anonimi, firefire, mogidi, the babes and others. Few though see me as fanatical, but I showed them I was not. Though my relationship with MzMycolli and one or two people was affected.

APC/eAPC HYPOCRISY AND ATTACK:
Let me start by saying I have enjoyed friendship with ilugunboy which I hope doesn't get affected. During APC registration in January 2014 I was not in APC yet and I do banter him. It was on defined level and we laughed over it. My crossing over was not because of him anyway, but he was glad I did. To the subject, I started getting my banters when I created an innocent thread on a Wednesday morning after the Military had denied knowledge of Buhari certificate the previous day. Before I did, I had messaged Donphilopus to express my displeasure with the way APC was handling the issue. I won't say his reply.
https://www.nairaland.com/2104898/buharis-certificate-controversy-stayed-too
I also got more and name calling when I voiced my displeasure on the boycott of channels debate. Though I had supported that of NEDG
https://www.nairaland.com/2121626/nedg-presidential-debate-boycott-defence
https://www.nairaland.com/2126175/channelstv-presidential-debate-a.p.c-should
I condemned Amaechi and criticised him and APC when they threatened parallel government.
https://www.nairaland.com/2059843/parallel-government-open-letter-governor

In all these I was still committed to Buhari but not APC. I got their venom when I stated my opinion regarding the ING. They called me names and accusations upon that. I had to publish my conversation with the accuser. I never begged for appointment or money.
https://www.nairaland.com/2149476/interim-national-government-one-propaganda

I looked through their gimmick and realised that change cannot be got from those characters except retrogressive change. Hence, I withdrew my support and decided to tow with the Jonathans, at least we offer support and criticisms to make Nigeria better. I can't be a maloo following a master on a trip to nowhere. My erstwhile "friends" had become my antagonist. But Aanumama, ibnsultan, Obiagelli and probably few others remained friends.

FRIENDs INDEED:
If I'm Ijaw and only love you because you are Ijaw, then I'm not your friend. If I'm a Christian and only love Christians, it makes me an hypocrite. If I'm APC and hate PDP supporters, it makes me evil. My PDP friends came to my back, some called, some pinged and all expressing support. Dein77 and Truckpusher are indeed brothers. Firefire is one best dude anyone can ask. Pure love, pure friendship. Bloodykiller, serverstrup or so, Biafranqueen and many others are besties. Whoever comes to your aid when your "friends" mocks you for no reason is your friend.
"...Brotherhood should not be define by just political affiliation, mutual respect and understanding even in disagreement should supersede. Secondly, I see no moral standing in remaining where you are told yoi aren't wanted".

MY DEFECTION:
I had consulted widely. Initially I had wanted to be a neutral but there is no neutrality in politics. If the people in PDP are not bitter even at internal criticism, then there is hope to better things within. I had to check again the characters of people around GMB, they are not suited for Leadership except very silent few. I had to become fully Pro-Jonathan and PDP. When a man that hasn't got power is arrogant, it becomes a problem when he gets power. I love GMB but his friends politically as at now are people that can be likened to vipers. I won't vote for him. I see similarity between eAPC and main APC. It suck!

NL APC ACCUSATION;
They say I beg money to support and I am paid by PDP. They say I'm self serving. They say I left for PDP girl (perhaps someone was envious), all are emotional comments and they should prove it. They promised me "Cramjones treatment", I promise them that I shall not be moved. I'm an Okrikan, I don't get cowed.
I will not be forced to stoop so low to tell people my private conversation with my "progressive" brethren except when there's a blackmail.
I will also not want to dwell on this issue but to commit my time and resources to my new affiliation.
I still love them on nairaland nevertheless, but I know who means well for me and for Nigeria.

WHAT NEXT:
I am committed to the transformation of Nigeria. I believe we can change only in sincerity. My criticism notwithstanding. Fellow patriots, you will agree with me that we need #Change, but not a negative one. We can change in Jonathan's PDP. Hypocrisy is worse than terrorism. Our country shall never be run by those "progressives" indeed. Hypocrites can't bring change.

God Bless You All
Jonathan For President 2010-2019.
God Bless Nigeria[/s]

Is there any need for this rubbish?

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by dre11(m): 1:42pm On Feb 18, 2015
Bacarnista:

OP,

Clone 559
This shit is getting biggergrin

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by reborn1: 1:46pm On Feb 18, 2015
Ngozievergreeen:

Olodo, so you dont know the meaning of a cause. No wonder you are a failure in life.

cause
kɔːz/Submit
noun

[size=16pt]a principle, aim, or movement to which one is committed and which one is prepared to defend or advocate[/size].
"she devoted her whole adult life to the cause of deaf people"
synonyms: principle, ideal, belief (in), conviction, tenet; More

Lmaooo. Nice one, the madonna jobless mofo is too dull cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by Seaen(m): 1:46pm On Feb 18, 2015
This guy should learn from Cramjones and just move on. Its getting boring already. If you are now happy, you owe none any explanation anymore. Bros, just move on and enjoy your new found love.

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by agabaI23(m): 1:47pm On Feb 18, 2015
Topeakintola:
Barcanista you are becoming very pompous and it is very irritating.

Stop your holier than thou attitude.

E-APC is the same as APC- you are sick
Shouldn't it be so? Are you now afraid of being the same with your compatriots?

Go barcanista!

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 18, 2015
berem:
who are my paddies? don't let me baptize you will my rage and anger if you don't stop quoting me.

Anuofia!!
you are becoming insulting lately. Next time you quote me, please endeavour to drop your madness and do it like a sane matured woman.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by reborn1: 1:48pm On Feb 18, 2015
[s]
Bacarnista:

OP,

[/s]

Who be dis? Might be the real barca trying to get attention. You are a fool for cloning his moniker. You all should grow up.

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by agabaI23(m): 1:49pm On Feb 18, 2015
berem:
Barcanista,please move on and stop opening sympathetic threads to please those you have joined.

Why all these nau?

sighs
Kai, it must be painful
Nne a ka m na-eche gi.
When are you doing the needful?

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 18, 2015
Obiagelli:

Is this necessary? Brother i have got "mad love for you" (no feelings attached though) i think you need to let this go and just do your thing.

Its creepy enough that you started attacking an ideology you once "believed" in less than 3hrs, efights even make it worse.

You should have known what was coming before decampimg, you should have layed low for a while. like it or not a lot of people feel disappointed, especially those that bought the apc ideology from you. Did you even think about them before you started attacking the same ideology you sold them?

Chill bro and do your thing.

MAD LOVE
OBIAGELLI
If a lady like Obiagelli can stay fervently and gallantly with what she believes in, how come a FFK in making keeps posting trash to justify his cowardice and double-faced defection. You don't owe us any explanation for what you did, because it's already late. Calibre of people like you can't lead a group to the promised land. You sold us a good and welcoming ideology on a platter of Gold, thus why coming up with flimsy excuses? It's not because you are special that people are bitter with your defection, rather they are highly disappointed. Life goes on dude! Without you E-APC Warriors wouldn't relent or relax!! We have reasons to seek for CHANGE And it's gonna materialized by March 29th!!!

5 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 18, 2015
customized13:
you are becoming insulting lately. Next time you quote me, please endeavour to drop your madness and do it like a sane matured woman.

Thanks
what relevance does it entails to quote you? You are an inconsequential ediot as long as i still remain a nairalander. You are the one who's always quoting me and you are always ignored .
Please get lost and don't quote me again!

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by reborn1: 1:57pm On Feb 18, 2015
berem:
what relevance does it entails to quote you? You are an inconsequential ediot as long as i still remain a nairalander. You are the one who's always quoting me and you are always ignored .
Please get lost and don't quote me again!

Pls ignore that nobody. He is trying to gain relevance by all means, you shouldnt exchange words with cursed people. Ignore nwabekeyi cos he is a sad and angry man.

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by emiye(m): 1:57pm On Feb 18, 2015
A man must be a disciple of his convictions. Convictions are stronger than beliefs, when one ditches his convictions like the op has done, that is a big personality flaw.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by Patewo: 1:58pm On Feb 18, 2015
Utter rubbish from this resident kid.

Keep on with your childish babbling.

No one gives a rat shyte about you and your senseless disposition forthwith.

Drama queen you really are.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Security Agencies Flogging Nigerians In Traffic: Legally Right Or Wrong? / What's Up With Your 2021 New Year Revolution / Fuelless Generator For Sale Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.