Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,927 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", (12893 Views)

Barcanista! See This :) / Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand / The Barcanista Issue : My Opinion And Proposals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 18, 2015
MizMyColi:

cheesy you no mention me properly, why na angry

okay, jokes apart now,
I understand your position at the moment.
I understand your need to be seen in a positive light in all of this, especially by those who believe in you.

Take it or leave it, with or without this thread, people have formed their opinion.

I would that, from here on, you stop giving a [size=14pt]rat's ass.[/size]
Ignore inflammatory comments, when people see that you're poised to move on, they'll have no option than follow suit.
There's a reason we have the report button here.
If there's a need for explanation, carve a statement and send to their mails.
It's only natural for people to misunderstand your intent when it is dished publicly like this.

If I were a staunch APC member, I would feel slighted and prolly not speak to you for the time being, not go on the all time low I've seen most Pro-APC condescend to.

If I were a PDP stalwart, I'd be glad you're on our side, but still take your words with a pinch of salt, until you're proven without a shadow of doubt.

It is what it is
As long as you remain true to self, and truly genuine, there will always be people who do not accept you, biko, be your own sparkplug self --- without apology.

[size=4pt]My unassertive submission to you, Barcanista.[/size]
smiley

be your own sparkplug ~ MizMyColi 2015

Love this quote (stealing it already)

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by Sweetlemon(f): 2:34pm On Feb 18, 2015
CyberWolf:
In as much as I'm proGEJ, I still see you as a Traitor..If I were you, I will simply deactivate my account..

Ouch!

3 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by Gboliwe: 2:35pm On Feb 18, 2015
Sweetlemon:

Hehehehehehe even hard core PDP supporters are getting irritated.

My verdict: barcanista BADLY needs a job from either APC or PDP. he's kind of like auctioning himself for the highest bidder.
barca how market na?

I am a hardcore PDP supporter? shocked shocked shocked shocked the way you guys group folks here na wa.
I am not a hardcore any-party-supporter. I hate APC. I hate APC because of Buhari and will never vote for any candidate of APC even though he is saint because of Buhari.
There are PDP leaders I also don't like, typical example, the current governor of Abia state.

If there is any "hardcore supporter" to be tagged with my name, it is Jonathan Ebele Goodluck. That's who I carry for head literally speaking.

5 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by MizMyColi(f): 2:35pm On Feb 18, 2015
Obiagelli:

be your own sparkplug ~ MizMyColi 2015

Love this quote (stealing it already)

Lol
I was indirectly speaking to myself too.

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:37pm On Feb 18, 2015
MizMyColi:

cheesy you no mention me properly, why na angry

okay, jokes apart now,
I understand your position at the moment.
I understand your need to be seen in a positive light in all of this, especially by those who believe in you.

Take it or leave it, with or without this thread, people have formed their opinion.

I would that, from here on, you stop giving a [size=14pt]rat's ass.[/size]
Ignore inflammatory comments, when people see that you're poised to move on, they'll have no option than follow suit.
There's a reason we have the report button here.
If there's a need for explanation, carve a statement and send to their mails.
It's only natural for people to misunderstand your intent when it is dished publicly like this.

If I were a staunch APC member, I would feel slighted and prolly not speak to you for the time being, not go on the all time low I've seen most Pro-APC condescend to.

If I were a PDP stalwart, I'd be glad you're on our side, but still take your words with a pinch of salt, until you're proven without a shadow of doubt.

It is what it is
As long as you remain true to self, and truly genuine, there will always be people who do not accept you, biko, be your own sparkplug self --- without apology.

[size=4pt]My unassertive submission to you, Barcanista.[/size]
smiley
My sista I tire oo!
If Barcanista of all ppl moves over to PDP, to me it ain't any big deal, jez a matter of choice. smiley

Sai Buhari 2015 cool

3 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by oyeludef(m): 2:38pm On Feb 18, 2015
GenBloodykilIer:

Your father is a dumbo

Thunder scatter your family there

Buhari will fail and after that he will be hit by stroke
Because Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
Elrufai is a midget
Obasanjo is a monkey
Lier Muhammed is charlatan
Amaechi is a thief
Gej till Buhari dies of high bp

lwtmb. U sound like u already have high bp. No b my hand u go die o abeg waka go. Mention me again nd get d kind of ignore dat would worsen ur already deteriorated health
Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by edogirl2: 2:38pm On Feb 18, 2015
GenBloodykilIer:

Thunder fire you there

Don't start with me ooo

Oya get out here or I'll rape you

People say this man should be ignored. But how do you ignore a man threatening rape?

It should be possible to trace and arrest this man. But, wither Nigerian Police?

Even the owner of this site will not ban IPs.

This country is so frustrating.

6 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by ndcide(m): 2:40pm On Feb 18, 2015
Barcanista, You've made your point. We know they'll attack you no matter what you say. They've done it to us, they'll do same to you. keep your head up if truly you've seen the light.

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 18, 2015
Gboliwe:

Hehehehe. Na you get "Ma". I won't struggle it with you.

When are you towing your brother's footsteps? tongue I promise to be on hand to welcome you! grin

I don't know why you have remained with a group that call you a mole and can't discuss with you freely.
Sis, my decision to support buhari was not influenced by nairaland therefore nairaland can't change it.

Even though i have almost given up on you moving to this side, i know that you vote will mistakenly be counted for APC tongue

3 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by Sweetlemon(f): 2:41pm On Feb 18, 2015
mrmetoo1:
One group threatened his life to the point he went to seek protection, the other group criticized him online and he goes with the group that threatened his life. This makes sense, this makes a lot of sense. This guy hasn't been in GEJ's camp for more than five minutes and he's already finding it hard to make sense.

All of a sudden his eyes have opened and he sees all the wonderful transformation across the country.

That's the thing about most GEJ supporters. That's how you identify most of them.

3 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by Gboliwe: 2:42pm On Feb 18, 2015
Obiagelli:

Sis, my decision to support buhari was not influenced by nairaland therefore nairaland can't change it.

Even though i have almost given up on you moving to this side, i know that you vote will mistakenly be counted for APC tongue

Abasi Akan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
May the gods forbid it!
Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 18, 2015
barcanista:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Many people have been wondering on why the sudden change of camp from Pro-APC to Pro-GEJ. Is it for money? Attention? Patriotism or Self interest? I write this to let you be the judge yourself.

THE GENESIS
I joined this forum with this Moniker in 1 May 2013. As at then, I was a loyal Pro-Jonathan because I believe in giving leaders the necessary support and not desperation pull him down. I criticised him prominently during the Oduah saga. I hailed him when necessary as at then.

ON OBANIKORO:
I have always admired Obanikoro for his resolute, his antecedents as a LGA Boss, a Senator and a Commissioner in Lagos. I created few threads to eulogise him but I have never met him. He doesn't even know my face. The media carried some propaganda against him, I find them untrue. I decided on my own to do something for him and I stood for it even when I was with the "progressive"
https://www.nairaland.com/1316479/koro-real-messiah-lagos-state
https://www.nairaland.com/1318421/things-need-know-senator-musliu

MOVING TO Pro-APC
I moved to APC because I believed GEJ wasn't doing enough. I believed he isn't meeting some of the expectation. I needed something more. Despite that, I acknowleged him for his FOI law and for the Agric Sector. I once did a thread on it but didn't go deeper.
I had loved Dr Rabiu Kwankwaso of Kano state(as well as Shekarau). Even the PDP will attest to his giant stride. I wanted him as President to lead the change. Until someone asked me to do a research on Buhari. I did and I loved it. Even as a pro-Buhari, Kwankwaso remained my second choice. I never loathed Koro nor deny Kwankwaso even when Tomakint and Onaisisi joked about it. I maintained my stand. In fact, I had wanted Koro to win the Lagos PDP ticket, though was not too pleased with his campaign. My support for Buhari was given so many names but I held on. Seun at a point said I was paid, I laughed over it. All through the primaries, I stick with buhari and vowed to only vote for him or Kwankwaso at the election
https://www.nairaland.com/2134288/why-support-general-muhammadu-buhari

MY NL APC "FRIENDS"
I had tried to establish mutual relationship to pro-APC members. I had initiated ways to see how GMB can be boosted, I sent friendly mails and chat with some. But I have NEVER sent mail to any APC Group or Buhari Offline Group to make me their member, I and my "friends" laughed and play here, I had told them all. I see them as united patriots. When I got message of threats, I alerted them, I started with Ibnsultan, then send to others. Ibnsultan asked his source and he confirmed it. He deleted his account, I insisted on going on. I asked my "friends" for a cover, they responded by giving me "advice" to lay low(everyone loves security). I never asked anyone to pay me. But I am surprised that they are using it as a blackmail tool. I'm not bothered, I leave all to you to judge.

MY RELATIONShIP WITH NLDERS
When I was with the PDP I had maintained friendship with Donphilopus, Berem and some other pro-APC even when we don't agree. I also kept my friendship with pro-PDP alike.
When I defected to APC, I still maintained my relationship with pro-PDP guys, inclyding bloodykiller, Agabai23, Truckpusher, scantee, anonimi, firefire, mogidi, the babes and others. Few though see me as fanatical, but I showed them I was not. Though my relationship with MzMycolli and one or two people was affected.

APC/eAPC HYPOCRISY AND ATTACK:
Let me start by saying I have enjoyed friendship with ilugunboy which I hope doesn't get affected. During APC registration in January 2014 I was not in APC yet and I do banter him. It was on defined level and we laughed over it. My crossing over was not because of him anyway, but he was glad I did. To the subject, I started getting my banters when I created an innocent thread on a Wednesday morning after the Military had denied knowledge of Buhari certificate the previous day. Before I did, I had messaged Donphilopus to express my displeasure with the way APC was handling the issue. I won't say his reply.
https://www.nairaland.com/2104898/buharis-certificate-controversy-stayed-too
I also got more and name calling when I voiced my displeasure on the boycott of channels debate. Though I had supported that of NEDG
https://www.nairaland.com/2121626/nedg-presidential-debate-boycott-defence
https://www.nairaland.com/2126175/channelstv-presidential-debate-a.p.c-should
I condemned Amaechi and criticised him and APC when they threatened parallel government.
https://www.nairaland.com/2059843/parallel-government-open-letter-governor

In all these I was still committed to Buhari but not APC. I got their venom when I stated my opinion regarding the ING. They called me names and accusations upon that. I had to publish my conversation with the accuser. I never begged for appointment or money.
https://www.nairaland.com/2149476/interim-national-government-one-propaganda

I looked through their gimmick and realised that change cannot be got from those characters except retrogressive change. Hence, I withdrew my support and decided to tow with the Jonathans, at least we offer support and criticisms to make Nigeria better. I can't be a maloo following a master on a trip to nowhere. My erstwhile "friends" had become my antagonist. But Aanumama, ibnsultan, Obiagelli and probably few others remained friends.

FRIENDs INDEED:
If I'm Ijaw and only love you because you are Ijaw, then I'm not your friend. If I'm a Christian and only love Christians, it makes me an hypocrite. If I'm APC and hate PDP supporters, it makes me evil. My PDP friends came to my back, some called, some pinged and all expressing support. Dein77 and Truckpusher are indeed brothers. Firefire is one best dude anyone can ask. Pure love, pure friendship. Bloodykiller, serverstrup or so, Biafranqueen and many others are besties. Whoever comes to your aid when your "friends" mocks you for no reason is your friend.
"...Brotherhood should not be define by just political affiliation, mutual respect and understanding even in disagreement should supersede. Secondly, I see no moral standing in remaining where you are told yoi aren't wanted".

MY DEFECTION:
I had consulted widely. Initially I had wanted to be a neutral but there is no neutrality in politics. If the people in PDP are not bitter even at internal criticism, then there is hope to better things within. I had to check again the characters of people around GMB, they are not suited for Leadership except very silent few. I had to become fully Pro-Jonathan and PDP. When a man that hasn't got power is arrogant, it becomes a problem when he gets power. I love GMB but his friends politically as at now are people that can be likened to vipers. I won't vote for him. I see similarity between eAPC and main APC. It suck!

NL APC ACCUSATION;
They say I beg money to support and I am paid by PDP. They say I'm self serving. They say I left for PDP girl (perhaps someone was envious), all are emotional comments and they should prove it. They promised me "Cramjones treatment", I promise them that I shall not be moved. I'm an Okrikan, I don't get cowed.
I will not be forced to stoop so low to tell people my private conversation with my "progressive" brethren except when there's a blackmail.
I will also not want to dwell on this issue but to commit my time and resources to my new affiliation.
I still love them on nairaland nevertheless, but I know who means well for me and for Nigeria.

WHAT NEXT:
I am committed to the transformation of Nigeria. I believe we can change only in sincerity. My criticism notwithstanding. Fellow patriots, you will agree with me that we need #Change, but not a negative one. We can change in Jonathan's PDP. Hypocrisy is worse than terrorism. Our country shall never be run by those "progressives" indeed. Hypocrites can't bring change.

God Bless You All
Jonathan For President 2010-2019.
God Bless Nigeria
U seeking attention with your threads or what?this your new found habit is becoming a nuisance.

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by Sweetlemon(f): 2:44pm On Feb 18, 2015
Gboliwe:

I am a hardcore PDP supporter? shocked shocked shocked shocked the way you guys group folks here na wa.
I am not a hardcore any-party-supporter. I hate APC. I hate APC because of Buhari and will never vote for any candidate of APC even though he is saint because of Buhari.
There are PDP leaders I also don't like, typical example, the current governor of Abia state.

If there is any "hardcore supporter" to be tagged with my name, it is Jonathan Ebele Goodluck. That's who I carry for head literally speaking.

Ok sorry. Hardcore Jonathan supporter.
Then again what's the difference? You don't like any APC personality but you support almost all PDP people. Please please please. I know your moniker well. No dey form neutral here.

3 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 18, 2015
MizMyColi:

Lol
I was indirectly speaking to myself too.
Fits perfectly in all of us if we reflect deeper..

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 18, 2015
Gboliwe:

Abasi Akan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
May the gods forbid it!

LOL. cheesy grin
Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by Sweetlemon(f): 2:47pm On Feb 18, 2015
Bacarnista:
Of what use is it to spend a whole sleepless night writing unreadable epistles when at the end of the day, one still remains irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.

I need a job seriously. APC, PDP, LABOUR any work!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Modified*
Just discovered this is a cloned moniker. cheesy
Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 18, 2015
kakatozo:
Barcanista,
I am very much happy with your decision to move to the PDP but the reasons you have given for this action of yours in my view are weak.

1. The men surrounding GMB which you so much hate were with him when you were shouting Sai Buhari. Tinubu, Atiku and all other devils didn't join APC now so you saying you moved because of these devils is a blatant lie.

2. You moving because you see some members of the eAPC as hypocrites is hilarious. It's just like Christians denouncing their faith because Judas was called 'friend' by Jesus and Peter of all people denied ever knowing him.

3. Just so you know as you leave the APC hypocrites and devils and join us here, St. Asari Dokubo, Rev. Alameisgya, Bishop Gabriel Suswam and of course Pope Femi-Fani Kayode welcome you.[/b]
cheesy cheesy
Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by cirmuell(m): 2:50pm On Feb 18, 2015
GenBloodykilIer:

But he can gather followers that makes it more than one vote

So you just need to shut up and STFU

You're irrelevant
You mean inconsequential dumbos like you? Birds of a feather. undecided So if out of his warped mind he decides tomorrow to move to LP or APGA you lot will follow like zombies? Dindinrin. You know, I used to think most of you guys that scream all around here 247 are of relevance in the places that matters, recent events are major eye openers. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by onatisi(m): 2:53pm On Feb 18, 2015
Idle minds everywhere . People need to get serious and busy with their lives. All these e pdp or e apc is all bullshit on a fantasy island called nairaland where every nobody feels and proves to be somebody.
Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by Nobody: 2:53pm On Feb 18, 2015
GenBloodykilIer:

Come over here and witness your https://www.nairaland.com/2153519/gospel-change-according-saint-apc/9#30847178
this one nuisance the pdp should focus their attention on...he just like ffk and okupe..u pple are trying to. Redeem ur images and this one keep jumping from pillar to post like a stray monkey...oga ade,am one person u don't want to face on nairaland cos ur attitude here irritates me..infact thunder fire u if u even at it in mind to quote me...ewu
Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 18, 2015
LMAO...NAIRALANDERS ARE BADT...choi cheesy
Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 18, 2015
Bacarnista:
Of what use is it to spend a whole sleepless night writing unreadable epistles when at the end of the day, one still remains irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.

I need a job seriously. APC, PDP, LABOUR any work!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Passion not relevance.

Drive around Nigeria/lagos, visit government hospitals and see the hungry, anger and hopelessness in your people. All of these boils down to corruption and looting.

That job, no matter how well it pays can't help all of these people. Imagine a country where people die of ordinary liver failure.

Edit

Clonned moniker
Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by Sweetlemon(f): 3:05pm On Feb 18, 2015
Kai! How the mighty has fallen!
Pride truly goes before a fall.
barcanista started feeling too important in APC and felt they didn't appreciate him enough for all the likes and shares and follower ship he brought into the camp. He then felt PDP would receive him with open arms and be glad to utilize his communication skills in their camp.

barca no be only you get brain. I could decide to write articles for APC and believe me I'd make mad money from it. You just didn't apply wisdom to your intelligence. You went about the whole thing the wrong way.

Let me give you all some politics 101 lessons. At this point in the game alliances are already long since established. Don't be fooled by all the recent decamping of politicians. Trust me, they have all been secretly working for the party they decamped to long ago. No one can just wake up now and say he wants to decamp anywhere as they may be welcomed but will definitely not be trusted with anything for a while because as of now, everyone is watching their backs carefully. Politicians don't even eat or drink in public, even at their own party meeting sef.
So barca, you don see your mess up?

7 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:14pm On Feb 18, 2015
Gboliwe:
Seriously? angry

Are you not tired of all these? angry What level of attention seeking is this one na? Haven't we read and re-read and re-re-read all these long before now?

Abeg abeg abeg, while there are people who may find this interesting, I and a whole lot are beginning to find it irritating, childish and an iota of joblessness! Dude get over it! If you are in PDP, congrats but what we don't do here is seek attention angry especially, annoying attention.

Ngwakwe, afam4eva, OAM4J, Maclatunji etc, someone should come and carry this thread to a section I may likely not see it.
Thanks
Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by holatin(m): 3:15pm On Feb 18, 2015
Topeakintola:

Says the person that sent threatening emails to barcanista and posted his pictures on NL?

I wonder oooo, they are pretending to love him and he day happy forgetting how traitor will always treated
Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by Quote1: 3:16pm On Feb 18, 2015
barcanista:
Well, you should have been following my recent threads how they call me names even when I restrict from joining issues with them. Well, this thread is like a open response. The same people shouting attention seeking are the same people dwelling on it on other threads. You should have seen my mentions. You will not understand

Stop crying

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Stolen Babies Reunited With Parents In Imo / What's Up With Your 2021 New Year Revolution / Security Agencies Flogging Nigerians In Traffic: Legally Right Or Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.