Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,750 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", (12891 Views)

Barcanista! See This :) / Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand / The Barcanista Issue : My Opinion And Proposals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by saintneo(m): 12:41pm On Feb 18, 2015
There is more that meets the eye on this politics section. Nairaland is a forum where people anonymously air their view - straight or twisted; however, people gang up outside Nairaland so as to project and propagate their 'sponsored' and 'unified' view. Make any comment in favour of PDP or PDP e-goons then a swam of APC e-goons will descend on you; make a comment against APC then a swam of APC e-goons will descend on you too. It wasn't enough to use different usernames and now we have gangs of e-goons.

Has the funds in the e-goons treasury gone dry? Where are the e-goons of APC? They are all in hiding now.

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by Ngozievergreeen: 12:42pm On Feb 18, 2015
dein77:

Sorry, hes gainfully employed...

Are you his spokesperson? Swerve abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 18, 2015
You can never satisfy everybody, but you can always satisfy your conscience.

You will satisfy lots of forumites in the process of satisfying your conscience, all they just need is to realise the sincerity in your defection.

As for me, I am solidly behind you, I believe in you and i see something prolific in you.

Don't disappoint me.
Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by Ngozievergreeen: 12:43pm On Feb 18, 2015
GenBloodykilIer:

Ok let's move to that thread

grin

Lolzzz. You are real weyre i swear. Lemme jor, you aint creative cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by Topeakintola: 12:43pm On Feb 18, 2015
customized13:

You will satisfy lots of forumites in the process of satisfying your conscience, all they just need is to realise the sincerity in your defection.

As for me, I am solidly behind you, I believe in you and in see something prolific in you.

Don't disappoint me.

Or what?

U post his pictures and details on NL?

9 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by Ngozievergreeen: 12:44pm On Feb 18, 2015
[s]
customized13:

As for me, I am solidly behind you, I believe in you and in see something prolific in you.

Don't disappoint me.
[/s]

A nonentity like you trying to gain relevance, you worthless piece of trash. You are part of the nuisance that post his pics here, but now forming innocent. I know you are shameless already so anything goes.

4 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by jhydosky(m): 12:45pm On Feb 18, 2015
Dear Barcanista,

So Jonathan is now your Messiah!! You sincerely believe in your hearts of hearts that he is transforming Nigeria the way it should right?

I am a passive Nairalander and usually enjoy reading your threads. But this one is a huge disappointment for me.
I concede that you have the right to transfer your allegiance to wherever you deem fit and for whatever reasons... but you must realize that you are already writing your history. We all do with our actions and our choices.

You know as they say that TODAY WAS YESTERDAY'S TOMORROW....

Nigeria did not get here by happenstance but by our poor choices (the would always be justification for every choices anyway).

PDP have not helped the cause of this Nation. GEJ... I even lack appropriate words to convey my disappointment... but I know I regret voting for him the last time.
I wish you Goodluck in your new place... I hope you will still continue to put issues in their correct place without twisting facts. More importantly, I hope your switching was in harmony with your conscience.

BECAUSE IF YOU DON'T STAND FOR SOMETHING, YOU WILL FALL FOR EVERYTHING.

For me and my household... we are standing behind the General even if we standalone.

PEACE.

22 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by CyberWolf: 12:45pm On Feb 18, 2015
Demdem:

A killer member with dignity. I doff my Ijaw hat for u.
swerve one side..
Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 18, 2015
No mind that one like say I de come beg am for food.
dein77:

Sorry, hes gainfully employed...
Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by Kolade354(m): 12:47pm On Feb 18, 2015
Barcanista is one funny and confused dude.............Who give a fuc* if you decamp from PDP to APC..........You only have one vote so go ahead and vote for jonathan.

9 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by mrmetoo1: 12:48pm On Feb 18, 2015
One group threatened his life to the point he went to seek protection, the other group criticized him online and he goes with the group that threatened his life. This makes sense, this makes a lot of sense. This guy hasn't been in GEJ's camp for more than five minutes and he's already finding it hard to make sense.

All of a sudden his eyes have opened and he sees all the wonderful transformation across the country.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by Demdem(m): 12:49pm On Feb 18, 2015
CyberWolf:
swerve one side..

Get off ur high horse, remember u lot remain fools to me.

3 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 18, 2015
The way nairalanders dey make this guy Larger than life sef. Abeg make una free this guy nah. He's seeking your attention and you're giving it to him. Huh!! The way people put this Nairaland matter sef on top their head. This is the height of joblessness.

3 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 18, 2015
Ngozievergreeen:
[s][/s]

A nonentity like you trying to gain relevance, you worthless piece of trash. You are part of the nuisance that post his pics here, but now forming innocent. I know you are shameless already so anything goes.
so pained
Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 18, 2015
Just how many threads will the OP open on this subject?! Awon self styled political analysts and e-celebs yi sha undecided

10 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 18, 2015
kay1one2:
Omo guy na only one vote you get! Naira land actually only represents only about 1% of nigerian voters! In as much as I am gej, your head don dey too swell! Vote and sleep!
Thank you bro. You've said it all.

4 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by arbitter: 12:53pm On Feb 18, 2015
tongue

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by Demdem(m): 12:53pm On Feb 18, 2015
mrmetoo1:
One group threatened his life to the point he went to seek protection, the other group criticized him online and he goes with the group that threatened his life. This makes sense, this makes a lot of sense. This guy hasn't been in GEJ's camp for more than five minutes and he's already finding it hard to make sense.

All of a sudden his eyes have opened and he sees all the wonderful transformation across the country.

U make real sense here.

3 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by dein77(m): 12:55pm On Feb 18, 2015
barcanista:

They take this thing too personal and seriously.

With every of their attacks, they continue to prove you took the best decision.

They are just too despicable. We love and appreciate you. Politics isn't do or die. It's just a game. They should mellow abeg.

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by Ngozievergreeen: 12:57pm On Feb 18, 2015
customized13:
so pained

Pained that what? Firstly, I cant vote in any Nigerian election. I only support a Yoruba cause, so how am i pained that a barcanista decide to join PDP. You should pray to God to get to my level cos you will melt any day you see me/meet me face to face. God knows! Hypocrite like you cheer him now but we that he call his enemies now stood for him then when you all kids were threatening and posting his pics everywhere. Your idiot so called Igrigri still mock him recently that he make him deactivate his facebook. Hehehehehe. I love Nairaland!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by Djicemob: 12:58pm On Feb 18, 2015
Barcanista,you owe no one no explanation,apologies,alliance or friendship.Enjoy your data the way you see fit and don't pay any attention to these online peeps(APC or PDP)...not unless the feed you or pay for your internet access.Support who ever you will,vote who ever,create as much "so called attention seeking threads" as you like.Its your life bro,Its your data,Live free.Much respect.

*Sips Orijin*

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by Ngozievergreeen: 12:59pm On Feb 18, 2015
barcanista:

I laugh. You sure wont wanna go that way with me, enjoy your nairaland and dont lemme be on your case. I dont care about any PDP nor APC but learn to mind what you say. Wont say more than that......

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by BlackBaron: 1:01pm On Feb 18, 2015
WTF...People take their online lives seriously.

You know how many people got burnt for bringing their true identity online especially in do or die matters like Nigerian 'Dem-All-Crazy'.
Most of these Pro & Opp supporters here are all old trolls who lack objectivity and only choose to see issues from their own side of the coin.

Let it be a lesson to others seemingly immersing yourselves deep into issues like this of the dangers of cavorting with people you only had opportunity to meet via the internet.
Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 18, 2015
Ngozievergreeen:

Pained that what? Firstly, I cant vote in any Nigerian election. I only support a Yoruba cause, so how am i pained that a barcanista decide to join PDP. You should pray to God to get to my level cos you will melt any day you see me/meet me face to face. God knows! Hypocrite like you cheer him now but we that he call his enemies now stood for him then when you all kids were threatening and posting his pics everywhere. Your idiot so called Igrigri still mock him recently that he make him deactivate his facebook. Hehehehehe. I love Nairaland!
Don't they speak good English at that level you claim to belong? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by Boscojugunu(m): 1:03pm On Feb 18, 2015
GenBloodykilIer:

Who are you
a progressive

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by Scatterboss(m): 1:03pm On Feb 18, 2015
Ngozievergreeen:

I laugh. You sure wont wanna go that way with me, enjoy your nairaland and dont lemme be on your case. I dont care about any PDP nor APC but learn to mind what you say. Wont say more than that......

Enough. Leave him and dont exchange words with anyone. Since he now see you as his enemy, let him be. I dont want you to interfere in any of this rubbish anymore. TVT

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by SIRANDREWS: 1:05pm On Feb 18, 2015
Barcanista, nobody is your friend - whether PDP or APC. Everyone's got a secret agenda and are just playing the script. If you wish 'change' for Your ethnic group, state or country, then go out there to make enough money for yourself to help people around you or whatever interests you.

All this whinning and trying to be accepted within PDP is fruitless. You can't be part of the inner circle anymore. Most will be weary of you!

I advice you to take a break away from these online brouhaha and go out there to make more money for yourself. You've got the craving, time and skills. Same goes for everyone out there.

Go and MAKE MONEY!!!

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by Ngozievergreeen: 1:05pm On Feb 18, 2015
customized13:
Don't they speak good English at that level you claim you are? undecided

Olodo, so you dont know the meaning of a cause. No wonder you are a failure in life.

cause
kɔːz/Submit
noun

[size=16pt]a principle, aim, or movement to which one is committed and which one is prepared to defend or advocate[/size].
"she devoted her whole adult life to the cause of deaf people"
synonyms: principle, ideal, belief (in), conviction, tenet; More

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by Ngozievergreeen: 1:06pm On Feb 18, 2015
Scatterboss:

Enough. Leave him and dont exchange words with anyone. Since he now see you as his enemy, let him be. I dont want you to interfere in any of this rubbish anymore. TVT

My Boss, Noted Sir.

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by StunningCEO: 1:12pm On Feb 18, 2015
GenBloodykilIer:

Much much better than your Hopless father

ma papa no be 'hopper'. grin grin grin grin grin be kiaful yasef. if I start u will sufa. ask pipul i ve dealt wit here in d past. cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 18, 2015
[size=14pt] . . . . . . . . . .protection 101 . . . . . . .[/size]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-AkbHcA4Vq00/U_vvidSEfRI/AAAAAAAAMnI/9vHBWMJBJM8/s1600/broke2.gif[/img]
. . . . . . . . . .barcanista style . . . . . . . . . . .

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Stolen Babies Reunited With Parents In Imo / What's Up With Your 2021 New Year Revolution / Security Agencies Flogging Nigerians In Traffic: Legally Right Or Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.