Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", (12905 Views)

Barcanista! See This :) / Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand / The Barcanista Issue : My Opinion And Proposals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by Curlieweed: 2:00pm On Feb 18, 2015
edogirl2:

Actually, am not Ashawo nor am I mad.

Thank you

Such class! I'm really impressed.
Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 18, 2015
berem:
what relevance does it entails to quote you? You are an inconsequential ediot as long as i still remain a nairalander. You are the one who's always quoting me and you are always ignored .
Please get lost and don't quote me again!
you have not told us the source of your hate towards me. Its not as if you are significant to me anyway, I only get marveled with the height of incoherence I see in your posts lately.

Please stop reflecting the immoral life you live offline on this forum.

I am done with you.

4 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by kakatozo(m): 2:05pm On Feb 18, 2015
Barcanista,
I am very much happy with your decision to move to the PDP but the reasons you have given for this action of yours in my view are weak.

1. The men surrounding GMB which you so much hate were with him when you were shouting Sai Buhari. Tinubu, Atiku and all other devils didn't join APC now so you saying you moved because of these devils is a blatant lie.

2. You moving because you see some members of the eAPC as hypocrites is hilarious. It's just like Christians denouncing their faith because Judas was called 'friend' by Jesus and Peter of all people denied ever knowing him.

3. Just so you know as you leave the APC hypocrites and devils and join us here, St. Asari Dokubo, Rev. Alameisgya, Bishop Gabriel Suswam and of course Pope Femi-Fani Kayode welcome you.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by MizMyColi(f): 2:05pm On Feb 18, 2015

cheesy you no mention me properly, why na angry

okay, jokes apart now,
I understand your position at the moment.
I understand your need to be seen in a positive light in all of this, especially by those who believe in you.

Take it or leave it, with or without this thread, people have formed their opinion.

I would that, from here on, you stop giving a [size=14pt]rat's ass.[/size]
Ignore inflammatory comments, when people see that you're poised to move on, they'll have no option than follow suit.
There's a reason we have the report button here.
If there's a need for explanation, carve a statement and send to their mails.
It's only natural for people to misunderstand your intent when it is dished publicly like this.

If I were a staunch APC member, I would feel slighted and prolly not speak to you for the time being, not go on the all time low I've seen most Pro-APC condescend to.

If I were a PDP stalwart, I'd be glad you're on our side, but still take your words with a pinch of salt, until you're proven without a shadow of doubt.

It is what it is
As long as you remain true to self, and truly genuine, there will always be people who do not accept you, biko, be your own sparkplug self --- without apology.

[size=4pt]My unassertive submission to you, Barcanista.[/size]
smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by freshness2020: 2:06pm On Feb 18, 2015
barcanista:
@ All:
This thread is based on the request by some people to clarify issues. @Berem I doid not tag you nor force you to read the thread or comment. I carefully mentioned people. You should avoid it if its boring. This applies to your co-travellers. I shall not be forced to join issues with any of you.

God will see you through!

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by oyeludef(m): 2:06pm On Feb 18, 2015
GenBloodykilIer:

Who is this Ashawoo girl?

Are mad

even though i kmw we progressives arent perfect, am glad we dont av dumbos like dis guy in our midst. Btw barcanista, enjoy ur new e-family like dis dumbo

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by reborn1: 2:10pm On Feb 18, 2015
[s]
customized13:
you have not told us the source of your hate towards me. Its not as if you are significant to me anyway, I only get marveled with height of incoherence I see in your posts lately.

Please stop reflecting the immoral life you live offline on this forum.

I am done with you.
[/s]
Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 18, 2015
Na wa o,barcanista wey go write some days ago and have almost thousand likes and many shares now write and have only 16likes no shares? Even the people u stand with don't trust u,it shows how irrelevant u r now!! I never did took u serious before..it was when this defection came and people were voicing out their grievances that I decided to look u up and saw how relevant u used to be in the apc camp and the shares and likes that used to grace ur posts...pls who do we blame for the devaluation of our naira cos last week when I was going to london,the money was so worst I have to delay until I gat no choice...u stood for. Facts in the apc camp so ordinary what people say changed ur mind? I even thought it was what buhari did...people like u can't lead animals not to talk of humans cos actually,u don't know what u want..u are easily moved by sentiments..to me,if u become a leader,u will be worst than gej cos despite sentiments,gej composed himself in public though he might break down in his room..but u,u r not even a leader yet and sentiments made u bow out....like I said earlier in one of my post..we Have watchers here whose memory r sharp for future reference..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by ShehuAba(m): 2:12pm On Feb 18, 2015
I felt like not saying much on this issue but I feel barcanista should be told the bitter truth.

People like barcanista are the reasons why Nigeria has remain retrogressive and our youths are been laughed at daily. When I see people like you pilot the affairs of this country or chant change or transformation agent I lose hope for this country.

Yes politicians decamp and change their ideologies overnight, but the poser is: Are those our role models? People who lacked identity and think they can lead others successfully will surely fail in their quest for leadership.

In politics, there's more than meet the eyes, there's more to politics than writing epistles on Nairaland and getting lots of likes daily.

barcanista got a tip of the political iceberg and he failed woefully. Within a spate of hours, his once progressive friends are now his foes. The Tinubu, OBJ et all whom he eulogise for their political sagacity and ability to deliver for buhari are now the reasons why the APC shouldn't be supported.

The change he vehemently clamors for on Nairaland has now turned to transformation. And he's changed from being a pro-buhari, to now support the clueless President whom he has always attacked.

As barcanista asked some months ago, What manner of a President is Good luck Jonathan? I ask what manner of a person is barcanista?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by ruggedboy01: 2:13pm On Feb 18, 2015
berem:
you should have just ignored that dumbfuck and attention seeking troll. He is nairaland resident he-goat. His nuisance will be dealt with soon.
shut up women, why drink panadol for another man's wahala

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by chamboy(m): 2:15pm On Feb 18, 2015
Barcanista is my Mentor on Here, firefire great guy buh His hate for Apc too much. I support Barcanista's stand. He has the right to choose who to vote.
I still believe Many of this Pro-gejs would still vote Buhari on election day Proper.. ***no name mentioned***
Sai Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by MizMyColi(f): 2:15pm On Feb 18, 2015
Obiagelli:

Is this necessary? Brother i have got "mad love for you" (no feelings attached though) i think you need to let this go and just do your thing.

Its creepy enough that you started attacking an ideology you once "believed" in less than 3hrs, efights even make it worse.

You should have known what was coming before decampimg, you should have layed low for a while. like it or not a lot of people feel disappointed, especially those that bought the apc ideology from you. Did you even think about them before you started attacking the same ideology you sold them?

Chill bro and do your thing.

MAD LOVE
OBIAGELLI

Ditto.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by tomakint: 2:17pm On Feb 18, 2015
barcanista:
@ All:
This thread is based on the request by some people to clarify issues. @Berem I doid not tag you nor force you to read the thread or comment. I carefully mentioned people. You should avoid it if its boring. This applies to your co-travellers. I shall not be forced to join issues with any of you.

Well said! It's good to be home again bro.....don't you think so Barcanista!

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by chamboy(m): 2:18pm On Feb 18, 2015
Obiagelli:

Is this necessary? Brother i have got "mad love for you" (no feelings attached though) i think you need to let this go and just do your thing.

Its creepy enough that you started attacking an ideology you once "believed" in less than 3hrs, efights even make it worse.

You should have known what was coming before decampimg, you should have layed low for a while. like it or not a lot of people feel disappointed, especially those that bought the apc ideology from you. Did you even think about them before you started attacking the same ideology you sold them?

Chill bro and do your thing.

MAD LOVE
OBIAGELLI
Aunty Oby has spoken

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by cirmuell(m): 2:18pm On Feb 18, 2015
It's sad some people's life revolves around Nairaland. So you've defect, who cares? Move the phuck on dude, you've got just one pvc and can only vote once(that's if you've got a pvc at all gan)...enuff of all these wailing damn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by pxdaniel(m): 2:20pm On Feb 18, 2015
Ok
Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by Gboliwe: 2:21pm On Feb 18, 2015
Obiagelli:

Choi see badmouth. Sis i hail o

Bad mouth kwa ! shocked shocked shocked
Mbok, don't come between me and my liker oooo.
Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by Urine: 2:23pm On Feb 18, 2015
The day you realise that all these political e-thugs are hustlers looking for bread is the day you won't take anyone of them serious.

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 18, 2015
Gboliwe:

Bad mouth kwa ! shocked shocked shocked
Mbok, don't come between me and my liker oooo.
grin okay ma
Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 18, 2015
barcanista:
@ All:

another 2likes shai...diaris godu o
Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by Urine: 2:25pm On Feb 18, 2015
cirmuell:
It's sad some people's life revolves around Nairaland. So you've defect, who cares? Move the phuck on dude, you've got just one pvc and can only vote once(that's if you've got a pvc at all gan)...enuff of all these wailing damn.

Bro, na unemployment cause am. I feel for them too.
Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by Sweetlemon(f): 2:26pm On Feb 18, 2015
Gboliwe:
Seriously? angry

Are you not tired of all these? angry What level of attention seeking is this one na? Haven't we read and re-read and re-re-read all these long before now?

Abeg abeg abeg, while there are people who may find this interesting, I and a whole lot are beginning to find it irritating, childish and an iota of joblessness! Dude get over it! If you are in PDP, congrats but what we don't do here is seek attention angry especially, annoying attention.

Ngwakwe, afam4eva, OAM4J, Maclatunji etc, someone should come and carry this thread to a section I may likely not see it.
Thanks

Hehehehehehe even hard core PDP supporters are getting irritated.

My verdict: barcanista BADLY needs a job from either APC or PDP. he's kind of like auctioning himself for the highest bidder.
barca how market na?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by Gboliwe: 2:28pm On Feb 18, 2015
Obiagelli:

grin okay ma

Hehehehe. Na you get "Ma". I won't struggle it with you.

When are you towing your brother's footsteps? tongue I promise to be on hand to welcome you! grin

I don't know why you have remained with a group that call you a mole and can't discuss with you freely.

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by Urine: 2:29pm On Feb 18, 2015
GenBloodykilIer:

You're just simply a urine grin

The truth hurts bro. grin grin grin
Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by cindicandy(f): 2:32pm On Feb 18, 2015
berem:
Barcanista,please move on and stop opening sympathetic threads to please those you have joined.

Why all these nau?

sighs

shut up this who.re

1 Like

Re: Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", by Sweetlemon(f): 2:32pm On Feb 18, 2015
kakatozo:
Barcanista,
I am very much happy with your decision to move to the PDP but the reasons you have given for this action of yours in my view are weak.

1. The men surrounding GMB which you so much hate were with him when you were shouting Sai Buhari. Tinubu, Atiku and all other devils didn't join APC now so you saying you moved because of these devils is a blatant lie.

2. You moving because you see some members of the eAPC as hypocrites is hilarious. It's just like Christians denouncing their faith because Judas was called 'friend' by Jesus and Peter of all people denied ever knowing him.

3. Just so you know as you leave the APC hypocrites and devils and join us here, St. Asari Dokubo, Rev. Alameisgya, Bishop Gabriel Suswam and of course Pope Femi-Fani Kayode welcome you.

Oh my days!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A New Kind Of Creature Found In The Forest Of Nandurbar District India (PHOTOS) / Security Agencies Flogging Nigerians In Traffic: Legally Right Or Wrong? / What's Up With Your 2021 New Year Revolution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.