Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,492 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? (39592 Views)

Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) / Joro Olumofin Recommends 30 Places Guys Can Meet 'Wife Materials' In Nigeria / Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Undies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Gloria3389(f): 11:57am On Feb 22, 2015
omowumee:
Please o is there anything wrong with a guy washing his girlfriend's clothes? After all we wash yours.

I asked my boo to help me with some clothes. He got so angry..-

Please did i do something wrong ni? undecided
there is Nothing wrong in washing your boyfriend clothes even when he's alright...but it will wrong for a guy(be if boyfriend or husband ) to wash his girl's clothes when She's is perfectly alright....u mean he'll be washing your clothes while u will be playing or what?

it's highly disrespectful if u are perfectly OK(u are neither ill nor busy) and asking him to wash.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by diiwanna(m): 11:58am On Feb 22, 2015
vjsmiles:
A CARING GUY WILL DO THAT..
I PERSONALLY CAN DO THAT BUT BRA PANTIES NAH NAH smiley

You can handle her breasts but can't wash her bra? You can take her pants off for sex but can't wash them either, who are you?
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Makapounse(m): 11:58am On Feb 22, 2015
See the way guyz are responding as if their fathers wash for their mothers @ home (sorry for the way i put it) .... As for me, i can't do that, not because i don't love her, but is not good enough, is irritable
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by iluvmoscow(m): 11:58am On Feb 22, 2015
NO.
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by macdelene(m): 11:59am On Feb 22, 2015
superneutral:
lol... nothing wrong but me... lai lai

U lai lai but u have the mind of giving her your's abi?
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by otizs: 11:59am On Feb 22, 2015
omowumee:
Please o is there anything wrong with a guy washing his girlfriend's clothes? After all we wash yours.

your relationship going nowhere bcuz it involve too much disrespect from you. None of my gals that try that shit bcuz my face don't look too easy to that extent that you will wanna try such shit!

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 22, 2015
omowumee:

ur not well...even for married couples..wives wash thier husbsnd's clothes cuz of love not bcuz it is her duty...it is not our duty to wash ur clothes..we do it cuz we love you..sooo wat is soo wrong in returning d love?
sharap its ur duty. Damn love. If ur husband don't put food on the table and provide for the household. Will u be talking of love? All what u ladies are after is money. Especially ur type. U even sound like a tart to me.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by anigbajumo(m): 12:00pm On Feb 22, 2015
Wash or waten una dey talk?No b dis lyf I fit do dat, may b wen next I come to dis world.....RIP 2dat stupid Lov.
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Adaezeagu(f): 12:01pm On Feb 22, 2015
I was discussing with a friend yesterday( he wants me to be his wife) we were taking about our likes and dislike.so I told him I don't lyk washing plenty clothes,dat I prefer washing bit by bit. He then threw dis questions at me
Will u wash my clothes wen we get married?
Me- I will wash your clothes but I will buy a washiing machine to make it easier and less stressful. He was like hell no!!
He said and I quote" all dis educated girls are becoming lazy dis days. When I was staying with my cousin,his wife use to wash my clothes". I told him that the cousin's wife is doing eye service. I can't start what I will.not be able to finish. I told him to go look for a maid to marry. Mtchewwwwwwwww
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by bishoppapee(m): 12:01pm On Feb 22, 2015
Washing your girlfriend's clothes ain't bad at all but if she's heartless enough to include her undies; Aboy, that babe is capable of murder...lol! grin

Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 22, 2015
omowumee:

What sort of idiotic question is that? If you ask me this question seriously then you have ended any future plans for the relationship, you will simply become my FM because I can not trust you with my kids while I am out hustling if you can not wash your clothes as a single lady.

And what is this rubbish talk I keep reading everywhere about treating your boy friend like a husband? As a guy what exactly am I treating you as when I start footing your bills monthly and still give out pocket money? Assuming I have 3 partners, 2 of them come to my place, see me cleaning but will rather flip dstv channels while I continue cleaning and the third won't even let me clean. Whenever she visits even behind my back, I know she came because my clothes gets washed, house cleaned and the freezer loaded with cooked food in small covered bowls, who do you expect me to marry?

I know a very randy girl to this day even while she is dating you, she emphasizes it is an open relationship but still back then in school all the guys I knew with her all wanted to marry her. Sure she had a spectacular body but that was not it. I really could not make sense of it until the day I asked this girl to prepare food for me because I will return very late from the studio(I am a graphics major). I was stunned when I returned, the babe not only cooked but served the food, washed the pot and even cleaned my stove. It dawned on me the stuff she was made of.

I really wonder what girls are turning into these days, the next thing I will see on the frontpage is "I am a beautiful girl, 35 and not married". Shior very sorry for you.

Let me spill a little secret, for guys there is rarely anything like 'love at first sight' it is more like 'infatuation at first sight' and after we hit it, no matter how pretty you are, we may be like 'ah, omo that girl de lash sha' or 'ah, see boobies like gun'. 2 months later guy men don tire new clients are involved and before you know it, bros doesn't call you anymore. It now boils down to your character and what you really have to offer bros aside lashing appeal and the abuna.

BABES WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO OFFER IF YOU CAN NOT WASH YOUR CLOTHES AS A SINGLE LADY? WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO TELL BOO OTHER THAN YOU ARE JUST GOOD FOR LASHING AND NOTHING MORE.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by anigbajumo(m): 12:03pm On Feb 22, 2015
pureguide:
sharap its ur duty. Damn love. If ur husband don't put food on the table and provide for the household. Will u be talking of love? All what u ladies are after is money. Especially ur type. U even sound like a tart to me.
Dnt mind her,na their type go turn their husbnd 2mumu...
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by macdelene(m): 12:04pm On Feb 22, 2015
otizs:
your relationship going nowhere bcuz it involve too much disrespect from you. None of my gals that try that shit bcuz my face don't look too easy to that extent that you will wanna try such shit!

Lol. Your face na juju. But u go fit suck her pussy? Abi? And u say gals. U don chop so many poos that u can even imagine. Lolzzzzz
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by afanide: 12:05pm On Feb 22, 2015
omowumee:

I do that often. She does same for me so I don't see anytin wrong with that.

I even wash her undees.

Yes I do!

She deserves more............
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by iphanyiuma(m): 12:05pm On Feb 22, 2015
I go buy shawama for you, subscribe for your Z10 still send card for you to call me I go come wash your smelling cloth again abi undecidedundecided when you start to pay my house rent and fuel my car I will wash anything even you bum bum undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Ryda(m): 12:05pm On Feb 22, 2015
My G.f oO not wife... even if I do thr will be a limit to it

#In fact I can't.
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by tonero230(m): 12:06pm On Feb 22, 2015
vjsmiles:
A CARING GUY WILL DO THAT..
I PERSONALLY CAN DO THAT BUT BRA PANTIES NAH NAH smiley

But for you to suck and enter yes yes
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 22, 2015
TDstarr:
THIS GENERATION IS CRAZY A MAN WILL GO SO LOW AS WASHING HIS GIRLFRIENDS CLOTHES.....ALL THESE THINGS USED TO BE AN ABOMINATION BEFRE WE IMITATE THE WHITES UPON THEIR HIGH RATES OF DIVORCE....HOW CAN THE WOMAN NOW RESPECT THE MAN, YOU GUYS ARE CRAZY
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Make I see any of my brothers wash clothe for geh angry

Ara chapiakwa ha onu dia undecided

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by malbro(m): 12:07pm On Feb 22, 2015
i dey craze....... grin
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Feb 22, 2015
seedbaba:
Its a personal thing, I have washed my GF's clothes, my sister's and my mum clothes and underwear.it depend on the condition at which you have to do that.. They wash mine why can't I wash their's. Some guys be forming bigger boy while they neglect a simple responsible act that will incur God' blessing on them.

OMG @ washing your mom's underwear & you're a guy shocked
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by SkinnyDude(m): 12:08pm On Feb 22, 2015
woman wrappers be like
temitemi1:
I do that always!! No big deal...
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by malbro(m): 12:08pm On Feb 22, 2015
chimkaire:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Make I see any of my brothers wash clothe for geh angry

Ara chapiakwa ha onu dia undecided
ARU..........TUFIAKWA
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by anigbajumo(m): 12:08pm On Feb 22, 2015
Makapounse:
See the way guyz are responding as if their fathers wash for their mothers @ home (sorry for the way i put it) .... As for me, i can't do that, not because i don't love her, but is not good enough, is irritable
welldone! U gat it all
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Edusouls(m): 12:09pm On Feb 22, 2015
foolish girl, ask your mother if she has ever asked your father to wash clothes for her, and she didn't train you well, cos you wouldn't have let down your boo this way...ewu
omowumee:

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Taiwo20(m): 12:09pm On Feb 22, 2015
omowumee:

no wrong jor, its just that a third party should not see him doing it cos tougue would start wagging that he has been jinxed or jazzed by u.
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Gwammen(m): 12:10pm On Feb 22, 2015
I can only wash her clothes if she's sick, gbam
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 22, 2015
yinkus4u2c:
its not worth getting angry over....i advice u EX him grin
EX him?

just like that?

pls gf you are getting it wrong. that's not a reason enough to end a relationship.
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 22, 2015
I have washed my girl friends panties / undies before oh .. I used to wash my late mums undies sef.. I will not hesitate to do it again this time my wife only oh... Love makes you do many unbelievable things .. Genuine love oh not the type ur husband dey show u..
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Vyolet(f): 12:11pm On Feb 22, 2015
Guys would love ladies to do their laundry but get irritated when she asks them to do hers.
There is nothing wrong in showing love to your partner,no one will ever know unless you have a chatterbox as a partner.
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Feb 22, 2015
Edusouls:
foolish girl, ask your mother if she has ever asked your father to wash clothes for her, and she didn't train you well, cos you wouldn't have let down your boo this way...ewu
you are a very senseless fellow
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 22, 2015
afanide:

I do that often. She does same for me so I don't see anytin wrong with that.

I even wash her undees.

Yes I do!

She deserves more............
thank you..i like your type
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by anigbajumo(m): 12:13pm On Feb 22, 2015
seedbaba:
Its a personal thing, I have washed my GF's clothes, my sister's and my mum clothes and underwear.it depend on the condition at which you have to do that.. They wash mine why can't I wash their's. Some guys be forming bigger boy while they neglect a simple responsible act that will incur God' blessing on them.
see dis guy dey respond as if his papa dey wash her mum cloth....so ur type stil dey?Na wa oooooo...make una kuku make up 4her evrydae

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Man Gets Banana & Groundnut As Valentine Gift From The Cleaning Lady At Work / Guy Lies To His Girlfriend About Eating Yam & Egg; Twitter Users Rescue Him / Disadvantages Of Early Marriages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.