Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,178 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? (39587 Views)

Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) / Joro Olumofin Recommends 30 Places Guys Can Meet 'Wife Materials' In Nigeria / Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Undies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by veraiyke(m): 1:11pm On Feb 22, 2015
Yes yes yes I do dat with no string attached
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Truckpusher(m): 1:13pm On Feb 22, 2015
Tashaamania:

okay I get it, you were just saying what you cannot do cheesy tongue
Smh grin
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 22, 2015
ribbit:
its one of the duties abeg..

if man provides for the family... work all day for some nasty old man just to feed his family, is that the duty of the husband?

OP seem to be living in fantasy island, no offence. Truth is, not that many guys out there are domesticated & good with housework. Fact. Most of them WILL expect a woman to do everything they saw their moms doing while growing up & that's not about to change because of "girl power, hoo!!". Even the most successful of women, still goes home to perform her duties as a woman of the house because it is hammered in us at a young age that a woman must cook, clean & take care of the children. It's reality. When a child is dirty, hurt etc, 1st question on people's lips is, "Where's the mother? Blah, blah, blah". That's just how it is & if she's living in some new age land of rainbows & lollipops, then she's in for a big disappointment. She better hook up with some white dude real quick because they're the only ones that seem not to mind doing certain things that men of other cultures wouldn't be caught dead doing. Men from every part of the globe have similar way of thinking which is, house chores are a woman's job. Finish & klaar. My very own man who didn't grow up in Africa, thinks it's gay to even hold a broom. He can cook though but that's as far as it'll go with him.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by LewisO: 1:16pm On Feb 22, 2015
omowumee:

ur not well...even for married couples..wives wash thier husbsnd's clothes cuz of love not bcuz it is her duty...it is not our duty to wash ur clothes..we do it cuz we love you..sooo wat is soo wrong in returning d love?

U don't just get it! undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by vicadex07(m): 1:17pm On Feb 22, 2015
TDstarr:
THIS GENERATION IS CRAZY A MAN WILL GO SO LOW AS WASHING HIS GIRLFRIENDS CLOTHES.....ALL THESE THINGS USED TO BE AN ABOMINATION BEFRE WE IMITATE THE WHITES UPON THEIR HIGH RATES OF DIVORCE....HOW CAN THE WOMAN NOW RESPECT THE MAN, YOU GUYS ARE CRAZY

Guy, most guys on nairaland are chicken. Their comments annoy me. Even in some oyinbo family sef, the lady will never dare to suggest it.

Such nonsense!!!

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 22, 2015
mozinta:
Kunjaani?

Ha! Sharp, wena?
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by jericco1(m): 1:17pm On Feb 22, 2015
Chizzy20:
Bros d fact u cant do it, doesnt mean dere re pple who cant do it.

like I told you I can't. Today na sunday xha..
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by ribbit: 1:21pm On Feb 22, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

OP seem to be living in fantasy island, no offence. Truth is, not that many guys out there are domesticated & good with housework. Fact. Most of them WILL expect a woman to do everything they saw their moms doing while growing up & that's not about to change because of "girl power, hoo!!". Even the most successful of women, still goes home to perform her duties as a woman of the house because it is hammered in us at a young age that a woman must cook, clean & take care of the children. It's reality. When a child is dirty, hurt etc, 1st question on people's lips is, "Where's the mother? Blah, blah, blah". That's just how it is & if she's living in some new age land of rainbows & lollipops, then she's in for a big disappointment. She better hook up with some white dude real quick because they're the only ones that seem not to mind doing certain things that men of other cultures wouldn't be caught dead doing. Men from every part of the globe have similar way of thinking which is, house chores are a woman's job. Finish & klaar. My very own man who didn't grow up in Africa, thinks it's gay to even hold a broom. He can cook though but that's as far as it'll go with him.
even white men know that chores belong to women and monetary or financial part belongs to men...

For me, I wouldn't want to burden my wife with my clothes... I I love washing my clothes myself... I could help her wash... But she shouldn't see it as my responsibility or if I don't help means I'm not caring.. If anything at all.. She should be the one doing it unless she is the one taking care of the financial aspect in the house.
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by jeffoe(m): 1:23pm On Feb 22, 2015
Now I see y some girls will remain single, if the guy asked u to bring d cloth ok not the other way, there are some domestic chores that a male can do, how would d girl feel if the mother, father, friend of the guy sees him washing+ spreading d girls cloth smh.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 22, 2015
ribbit:
even white men know that chores belong to women and monetary part belong to men...

For me, I wouldn't want to burden my wife with my clothes... I I love washing my clothes myself... I could help her wash... But she shouldn't see it as my responsibility or if I don't help means I'm not caring.. If anything at all.. She should be the one doing it unless she is the one taking care of the financial aspect in the house.

Well most of the white dudes I know don't seem to mind being "Mr Mom". IJS.
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by joywendy(f): 1:26pm On Feb 22, 2015
Gloria3389:

there is Nothing wrong in washing your boyfriend clothes even when he's alright...but it will wrong for a guy(be if boyfriend or husband ) to wash his girl's clothes when She's is perfectly alright....u mean he'll be washing your clothes while u will be playing or what?

it's highly disrespectful if u are perfectly OK(u are neither ill nor busy) and asking him to wash.

i really don't get the idea behind your post.

so it is not disrespectful telling his gf to wash his clothes when he is not busy but it is highly disrespectful telling him to help wash his gf's clothes when she is not busy?

Why the double standards? undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Chazzyboy: 1:31pm On Feb 22, 2015
Chizzy20:
hmm no big deal, it depends on d guy in question...One man's meat is anoda man's poison, would ve bin more fun nd romantic if u both wash it togeda, u wont even knw wen u re done.
hello my chi
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by cozy7(m): 1:31pm On Feb 22, 2015
It's ok to wash her dress n even more ok to was her undies. Y DO GUYS HATE TO WAS WASH HER UNDIES, YET LUV TO HANDLE D CONTENT?

I DONT JUST WAS MY WOMAN'S CLOTHES N UNDIES, I ALSO ASSIST IN DRESSING UP N MAKE-UP (VICE VASA). WE BOTH CONSIFER IT ROMANTIC N IT MAKES OUR BOND STRONGER, GUYS TRY IT.....

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Adaezeagu(f): 1:32pm On Feb 22, 2015
oloyolo:

Ok for ur mind u don be badoo abi
No worry time will tell

Then u will make washing clothes ur hobby
And wait for any hary to show up

I am very good with house chores
Washing of clothes stress me out
I hate washing heap of clothes
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by sunnym(m): 1:35pm On Feb 22, 2015
omowumee:
Please o is there anything wrong with a guy washing his girlfriend's clothes? After all we wash yours.

I asked my boo to help me with some clothes. He got so angry..-

Please did i do something wrong ni? undecided
Wife yes sometimes not a duty unless you are always at home. For the girlfriend, nah not at all, can't do shit
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 22, 2015
Adaezeagu:

I am very good with house chores
Washing of clothes stress me out
I hate washing heap of clothes

Like I said time will tell
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 22, 2015
cozy7:
It's ok to wash her dress n even more ok to was her undies. Y DO GUYS HATE TO WAS WASH HER UNDIES, YET LUV TO HANDLE D CONTENT?

I DONT JUST WAS MY WOMAN'S CLOTHES N UNDIES, I ALSO ASSIST IN DRESSING UP N MAKE-UP (VICE VASA). WE BOTH CONSIFER IT ROMANTIC N IT MAKES OUR BOND STRONGER, GUYS TRY IT.....

Lol! You do her makeup! Now that's a 1st.

She's one brave girl to let you do her makeup I'll tell you that. What's next? Regurgitate her meals & feed her?

Things people do for "love". Ha!

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Nuezha(m): 1:40pm On Feb 22, 2015
Blackett:
Yes.

It'll also amaze you what a washing machine can do. . .

If I throw all our dirty clothes in, all I do is press a button and her clothes will be washed and rinsed in minutes.

That isn't hard, is it?

Hmmm. Washing machine covereth multitude of 'sin'.
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by ishiamu(m): 1:42pm On Feb 22, 2015
temitemi1:
I do that always!! No big deal...

grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by daddynasa: 1:45pm On Feb 22, 2015
Wash gf clothes? Yes na when she use loveportion cook for me why not. But my normal senses she no go even fit ask
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Achilies(m): 1:46pm On Feb 22, 2015
If she is my wife and pregnant then nothing is wrong with it.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by seedbaba(m): 1:46pm On Feb 22, 2015
@anigbajumo, with ur response to my comment its crytal clear the kind of background u originated from.. The kinda of family that has 90% divorce rate..lolss.. I don't have time for u, if you can't respond with matured intelligence u better keep ur trash to yourself. @punkybrewster, I'm proud of washing my mum's underwear. She is my mum for Goodness sake, I don't know why y'all grown ups behave or talk as if u weren't born by a mother, moreover you are a woman.. Me being a man doesn't stop me from doing anything if not everythng for my mum.. The best in the world if you must know.. After washing her clothes and undies.. She said a prayer which manifested after 2days.. You see! Doing anything for your mum has its wonderful rewards.. You should try that someday
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by jeje123(m): 1:48pm On Feb 22, 2015
Omowumeeee i beg ask ur maleeee
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by martineverest(m): 1:48pm On Feb 22, 2015
So funny....but d clohes u reject d most are 4 d areas u want the most(u cant do without)...so ironic,man
vjsmiles:
A CARING GUY WILL DO THAT..
I PERSONALLY CAN DO THAT BUT BRA PANTIES NAH NAH smiley

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Edusouls(m): 1:49pm On Feb 22, 2015
just like i said, one of those weak men and let downs, ok continue washing pants and clothes for ur girl, sisi man...
lolaxavier:

Guy when have you become an advocate for all men. Abeg speak for yourself. The fact that you cant do it does not make whoever does it less a man.
Which king u be? Wetin u dey rule? Abeg go park well...
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Guruboi(m): 1:49pm On Feb 22, 2015
omowumee:
Please o is there anything wrong with a guy washing his girlfriend's clothes? After all we wash yours.

I asked my boo to help me with some clothes. He got so angry..-

Please did i do something wrong ni? undecided
If i were him, i would hv kick your ass off. tongue
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by daddynasa: 1:50pm On Feb 22, 2015
Arican girls abeg make una no dey bring oyibo luv cum here. Dem get washing machine n u go tink say na romance. Imagine me carry chair and bucket sitdown for outside dey wash gf clothes then friends cum dey Waka pass. Wetin dem go think? Na u and ur friends go dey laugh me. I knw girls wella.
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by ceejay4real(m): 1:50pm On Feb 22, 2015
EVERYTHING IS WRONG WITH IT!!!!!! NONSENSE!

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by vjsmiles: 1:50pm On Feb 22, 2015
martineverest:
So funny....but d clohes u reject d most are 4 d areas u want the most(u cant do without)...so ironic,man
STILL A VIRGIN tongue
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 22, 2015
seedbaba:
@anigbajumo, with ur response to my comment its crytal clear the kind of background u originated from.. The kinda of family that has 90% divorce rate..lolss.. I don't have time for u, if you can't respond with matured intelligence u better keep ur trash to yourself. @punkybrewster, I'm proud of washing my mum's underwear. She is my mum for Goodness sake, I don't know why y'all grown ups behave or talk as if u weren't born by a mother, moreover you are a woman.. Me being a man doesn't stop me from doing anything if not everythng for my mum.. The best in the world if you must know.. After washing her clothes and undies.. She said a prayer which manifested after 2days.. You see! Doing anything for your mum has its wonderful rewards.. You should try that someday

Dude don't get me wrong, I'm not looking down on you. It's just that, I've never heard of a son doing that because obviously we're from very different cultures so it's new to me. Yay you, I guess undecided
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by anigbajumo(m): 1:57pm On Feb 22, 2015
seedbaba:
Thunder fire ur hand una use to type nonsense,who s talkin about ur mum here?E b lyk say u ar out of sense.....Idiotic person
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by TDstarr: 1:58pm On Feb 22, 2015
ireneidiva:

Nah, you really can't be talking to me. Its your sister that you are talking to.
your low mentality just spoke for itself

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

She Says I Am A Devil But Was I Wrong To Do It To Her? / This Nigerian Couple Brought A Dog To Their Prewedding Shoot / Man Gets Banana & Groundnut As Valentine Gift From The Cleaning Lady At Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.