Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,146 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? (39585 Views)

Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) / Joro Olumofin Recommends 30 Places Guys Can Meet 'Wife Materials' In Nigeria / Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Undies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 22, 2015
smithsydny:
you girls don't deserve it.. u girls can. never be trust worthy.. slap I go slap u ehhh..u no go believe am
yes na una i dey talk soo
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by haibe(m): 11:16am On Feb 22, 2015
I can wash my wife's cloth if she is pregnant or sick
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 22, 2015
omowumee:
Please o is there anything wrong with a guy washing his girlfriend's clothes? After all we wash yours.

I asked my boo to help me with some clothes. He got so angry..-

Please did i do something wrong ni? undecided
ur are very stupid asking him to do that. Its ur responsibility not his. Just find way an please him. Because that's even an insult.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by ylaa(f): 11:16am On Feb 22, 2015
vjsmiles:
A CARING GUY WILL DO THAT..
I PERSONALLY CAN DO THAT BUT BRA PANTIES NAH NAH smiley

BRA PANTIES NAH NAH!!!
BUT THOSE TWO PLACES IS WHERE YOUR LIFE IS.
NONSENSE

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 22, 2015
omowumee:
Please o is there anything wrong with a guy washing his girlfriend's clothes? After all we wash yours.

why will you dare! I de mad to wash her cloth. Mtcheeeewwww... Only on one condition! If only she's sick.
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by vjsmiles: 11:18am On Feb 22, 2015
ylaa:

BRA PANTIES NAH NAH!!!
BUT THOSE TWO PLACES IS WHERE YOUR LIFE IS.
NONSENSE
angry
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Sincerelyme(f): 11:19am On Feb 22, 2015
Relashunship is relative.Whatsgud in yurs is sh*t for others.
In general though,I bliv to reciprocate and be mutual should be a thumb rule in the foundation of any relationship whatsoever.
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by donmore200000: 11:20am On Feb 22, 2015
Well Well Well.....There you go again by asking such a question. As for me there is something wrong with that...I can Never wash my girl clothe even if "LOVE ENTER MY BRIAN" I don't mean it harsh. But if it is my wife, I can only wash her clothes only on two reasons.

1 if she is sick or ill and there is no one around to help wash her clothes.
2. If she just put to bed and no one is still there to help her for the mean time.

My reason is this. It is only a poor and lazy man washes her girl/wife clothes. A rich guy or man never does because, he made his money already. But he can hire the services of a dry-cleaner if he decided to help LOL......A woman as far as I know and according to the bible still remain a mans helper, no matter where our society is trying to place them today.....Not that I can't take care of her...How can I hustle for money, take her out for shopping, give her money, have sex with her then turn around to wash her clothes...Nope and never...It is her responsibilities to wash our clothes, tidy the rooms, cook for me and take care of our kids while I support her financially and also by showing her all the attention needed from me.....Ladies don't feel offended but know that this is me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Lstar4real(m): 11:20am On Feb 22, 2015
I will not wash cloths for gf and I will not allow her to wash mine.. Because once u did it for gf she will started feeling on Top of the world ....For my Wife .. It will be good if we wash it Together but without her undies. ..and I can wash her cloths if she's pregnant or Sick.....but if non of these reason occur.. .its Big NO....even a good wife wouldn't allow her husband To wash it ...DTS my submission.
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by indomitable234: 11:20am On Feb 22, 2015
When she wants to wash, she washes all my clothes and whenever I want to wash I do likewise, excluding undies sha grin grin
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by elari(m): 11:20am On Feb 22, 2015
Much ado about natin
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 22, 2015
pureguide:
ur are very stupid asking him to do that. Its ur responsibility not his. Just find way an please him. Because that's even an insult.
ur not well...even for married couples..wives wash thier husbsnd's clothes cuz of love not bcuz it is her duty...it is not our duty to wash ur clothes..we do it cuz we love you..sooo wat is soo wrong in returning d love?
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by akpumping7720(m): 11:21am On Feb 22, 2015
omowumee:

U telling him 2 help u wash is not wat made him angry, d question is; what were u doing when u asked him to help u wash?
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by talktofemi: 11:21am On Feb 22, 2015
Women are the one giving themselves problems.

Imagine a man washing his wife's clothes and the wife goes to the saloon:

Wife: That man is not nice unlike my husband. He is so nice that he washed all my clothes yesterday.

Friends: You mean it..? I pray for such a man that I can control and do anything for me.

What do you think those friends will think/say about the husband, moreso when the so-called friends fought?

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by hensben(m): 11:22am On Feb 22, 2015
omowumee:

u lazy shaa
how lazy take concern that one..u F up for u to ask him to wash ur clothes..this type of action can turn u to a side chick if u don't know...I do it if I chose to not she asking me to do it..that's an insult of the highest order.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by akpumping7720(m): 11:23am On Feb 22, 2015
yinkus4u2c:
its not worth getting angry over....i advice u EX him grin
Aaaaaaah!!! For what naa? U harsh oooooo
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by prodiG(m): 11:27am On Feb 22, 2015
temitemi1:
I do that always!! No big deal...
woman wrapper

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by prodiG(m): 11:27am On Feb 22, 2015
temitemi1:
woman wrapper
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 22, 2015
ronald4lif:

Hehe I know but I won't compel her to wash mine either, it will be her choice to or not.

There's nothing wrong washing hers but I am scared it could make me lose respect and my self esteem before her, and she may even brag with her friends telling them how I worship her including washing her undies. You know some women can talk ehh
Hahahahahahaha.
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Nobody: 11:28am On Feb 22, 2015
why won't I.I can even wash her pants.
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by OLUJOSHINS(m): 11:28am On Feb 22, 2015
if she is ill, I can wash anything for her.

But on a normal days note!!!!

Its a CAPITAL NO FOR ME
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by deebee13(f): 11:29am On Feb 22, 2015
omowumee:

No dearie, absolutely nothing wrong. My boo helped me wash mine cos I was too lazy to...and he got a mind blowing reward wink! It depends on ur level of understanding sha.
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 22, 2015
omowumee:

when a wife wash her husbands clothes, it not becuz its her duty its becuz of the love she has for her husband..she is not a maid..she isnt married to do chores but becuz of her loving nature..soo its nt duty.or culture

Say what now? I know many people that do these things, myself included, not out of "love" but because it's what's expected of a "good" wife. Good for you if you're bubbling with love every single time you wash your man's clothes but some of us are doing it out of duty. Sometimes I wish chores could do themselves but I know I have to because noone else will. It's part of the grooming process that most girls go through while growing, trained into becoming wife material & love was never part of it imo. Duty is all it is.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by ronald4lif(m): 11:29am On Feb 22, 2015
Herzumpther:
Hahahahahahaha.

Yes, that's the sad reality
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Richy4(m): 11:30am On Feb 22, 2015
Why is washing clothes always a big deal in Nigeria.

Most of you got phones that can afford a machine and there will be left over change.

Why is it difficult to buy this common necessity?
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by bogolobango(m): 11:31am On Feb 22, 2015
I fit wash ur own i swear bra oo pant

Mama ur dp isnt bad

Omotoshan
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by johnjon: 11:31am On Feb 22, 2015
omowumee:

Oh my God! You asked your bf to wash your clothes? Abomination!

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 22, 2015
reminds me of my ex.
He says washing machine makes cloths to get old easily and also make it get hairs.

Some men have just refused to move with time
i neva even wash my cloth finish sef.
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by OLUJOSHINS(m): 11:32am On Feb 22, 2015
omowumee:

Ahn Ahn.

which kind evil request be DAT one naa?

He is not a dunce for crying out loud.

I can't even imagine how I will react to such a silly request.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by Tallesty1(m): 11:32am On Feb 22, 2015
Ishilove:
I don't see anything wrong but I won't be comfortable with it.
I don't even allow GFs to wash my cloth. When I need a wife, I will get one.
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by LewisO: 11:33am On Feb 22, 2015
Why will i wash my girlfriend's cloth? undecided

It can only be done with your wife, that is when she's put to bed, precise washing machine is now available!

Although a girlfriend never wash my clothes talkless of handkerchief, so why will i wash hers? undecided
Re: Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? by legendsilver(m): 11:34am On Feb 22, 2015
temitemi1:
Just as ur Gej does.

Hell

NO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

She Says I Am A Devil But Was I Wrong To Do It To Her? / This Nigerian Couple Brought A Dog To Their Prewedding Shoot / Man Gets Banana & Groundnut As Valentine Gift From The Cleaning Lady At Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.