Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] - Literature (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] (316564 Views)

Black Monday - A Crime Fiction / "Mohammed Ali At The Ring-side, 1985" - A Poem By Wole Soyinka / The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (112) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by kwencypresh(f): 2:03pm On Jun 23, 2015
Tina shud gv Daniel a chance joor Her shakara wan too much
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by ayox1(m): 2:21pm On Jun 23, 2015
Tina be wise ooo, don't allow daniel 2 deceive u ooo. As 4 u Daniel continue ur drama wen u are tired u will return 2 ur barren wife.

waoh, first person 2 open a new page.
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by stuff46(m): 2:45pm On Jun 23, 2015
ojjp:
Margerat should v bin pregnant for Daniel sef abi hv they bin usin mtn condom? grin

Baddest cool
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by stuff46(m): 3:01pm On Jun 23, 2015
adewealth027:
lemme use myself as an example,I'm a product of a broken marriage....

my dad has neva spent 1kobo on me nor my siblings.....

all thanks to my momsy who catered for us.....along the line,I lost my mumsy,still my dad neva deemed it fit to take up his responsibility,how I scaled thru higher institution,he doesn't know.....

now I'm thru with school and working....he's looking for us.....yes,I've forgiven him but the fatherly bond can neva be there.........

I don't blame tina for all dis because even if chris finally finds out what his father did to his mum,he might hate him for life

If Daniel like make he carry Tina go world court because he wants to claim chris,he won't win d case lailai........especially if the judge is a woman

Sorry to hear that.

To bad of him. Circumstances should have been the cause for that, not entirely his fault if you ask him.

Sorry about the loss. (May her sould rest in Perfect peace)

Foolish of him to have left you, but wise of him to have returned now that you have made it.

Tina cannot be blame and Daniel cannot be entirely blame for the whole situation that he found himself. It's Un-godly act for her to have committed fonication (both Islam & Christianity find it as a big sin against their gods), and even health-wise, committing it without protection. Wtf, what would have been of them if they contacted any deadly STD other than mere unwanted pregnancy?

Woman judge cant hinder the cause of the presented evidence against Daniel if he knows his ways. He cant be on influence of alcohol when he had sex with her and wont be wanted to saddled with pregnancy at an early university age. Iam sure that case would be won.

As for your dad, the man came back by the power of God for a purpose, hate him not. God use our enemies to bless us, i wont advie you to space yourself from him. Its a lesson for others.

Btw, were have you beeen?

Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by stuff46(m): 3:03pm On Jun 23, 2015
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by stuff46(m): 3:20pm On Jun 23, 2015
D9ty7:
One step closer

All in a circle needs more Guns and blood grin

You know what i mean na?

Onemasquad and skimpledawg please give me cool Orijin and Rum with 404. grin grin i need to chillax here.
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by stuff46(m): 3:24pm On Jun 23, 2015
Slimzjoe:

The gun might Put people off? Broda, The Gunz will Draw Crime nd thriller Lovers More!
Tecno4life Onemansquad am I On Point?

Nna Idi Okay! cool
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by tecno4life(m): 3:24pm On Jun 23, 2015
I can see D9ty7 in the building oya drop something, don't even tell them to comment in the name of encouragement ooh. As I dey so you no even dey encourage me to comment undecided
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by handie(m): 3:45pm On Jun 23, 2015
I don't like the way this story is going fa. Emotional ke? Dee, why must Tina be portrayed as an emotional lady who can't resist seeing her man kneel? Her man? Since when did he become her man? Tina is a Senior agent in an anti terror agency who has doubtless taken lives.... No emotional individual can do such. Moreover, after all she passed through due to Daniel's neglect, she feeling any emotion apart from hatred for him and an ability to tell him to f*** off is just unreal.

Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Donpoker9(m): 4:19pm On Jun 23, 2015
handie:
I don't like the way this story is going fa. Emotional ke? Dee, why must Tina be portrayed as an emotional lady who can't resist seeing her man kneel? Her man? Since when did he become her man? Tina is a Senior agent in an anti terror agency who has doubtless taken lives.... No emotional individual can do such. Moreover, after all she passed through due to Daniel's neglect, she feeling any emotion apart from hatred for him and an ability to tell him to f*** off is just unreal.

yea u are right dude
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Skimpledawg(m): 4:57pm On Jun 23, 2015
stuff46:

All in a circle needs more Guns and blood grin

You know what i mean na?

Onemasquad and skimpledawg please give me cool Orijin and Rum with 404. grin grin i need to chillax here.
Wia da fvvk av u bn
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by stuff46(m): 5:10pm On Jun 23, 2015
Skimpledawg:
Wia da fvvk av u bn
I have f*cking been busy.
Serve me my orders please, i need to shakiti bobo cool
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by blackmarya(f): 5:22pm On Jun 23, 2015
hmmmmm...well i think we need the presence of mark here to help chase this daniel away b4 tina start acting funny. oga dee weldone oh e de ku ohungbe shey i get am?
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Skimpledawg(m): 6:04pm On Jun 23, 2015
stuff46:

I have f*cking been busy.
Serve me my orders please, i need to shakiti bobo cool
Niqqa b polite.... U dnt own dz shop...

#teamDanielMartins..... Men deceiving ladies since 300BC
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by D9ty7(m): 6:52pm On Jun 23, 2015
handie:
I leave you with this quote: 'women are guided by emotions and feelings like. If we are to go to war, they will never end.' Chief Femi Fani Kayode.
As much as I wanted to agree with you, I will disagree with you. My job is a thousand miles apart my personal life. When at work I can be fearless, courageous, crazy, adventurous and even heartless. But see me on the street outside work, I can be very timid.
I write using myself as a case study. If I were to be in the force, with my fearless nature I probably would have killed Abubakar Shecow by now, but outside the force, I might not be able to handle a armless pickpocket.
And judging from the role played by Tina. Do you know how it feels to be intimidated? I mean, Tina lost it after the pregnancy saga, had to drop out of school, lost the trust of her parents, lost her beastie(Adeola) Now you want her to move on? She really want to.
But no matter how unemotional you are, when you see someone who was responsible for you not achieving your set goal and him/her is living his dream, you'll be happy?
Don't forget the woman factor. Women I believe only have 50% of things that men have, except brain that was given equally.
Former President Goodluck Jonathan flagged off his presidential campaign in Lagos state. Judging from his speech at the rally, the Vernon with which he spoke, you'll agree with me that Mr President was angry and frustrated. Anger and frustration are emotions too. Should a president be guided by emotion?
Lastly, Tina is human and you don't expect consistency in everything she does.
The only thing I observed in the story so far is that the Tina's character is a bit exaggerated. But in the work of fiction you need to exaggerate if you want to drive a point home at all.
But criticism taken and I think I learnt things anew. Comments like yours makes me want to become better.

Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by stuff46(m): 7:02pm On Jun 23, 2015
D9ty7, that update above is up to an update na.

*Skimpledawg am warrning you for the last time, place my orders on tha M*therf*king table.

Please any one see Prettydiva89 and snwhyt
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by D9ty7(m): 7:03pm On Jun 23, 2015
tecno4life:
I can see D9ty7 in the building oya drop something, don't even tell them to comment in the name of encouragement ooh. As I dey so you no even dey encourage me to comment undecided
Sometimes your comment here makes me think you are not human(your perspective to issues). What encouragement do you need when I told you about me loosing files from my device.
In case you don't know let me tell you the things I lost. My contacts which is very important if you asked me and for the records, I lost three stories I have written to completion on my device stories I have been typing since April. Do you know the plans I have for those lost stories? You don't know.
It wasn't like I went off for days without any form of explanation. I took my time to explain to you guys you dey pay me in? If I didn't explain is a different ball game.
In case there is a next time, don't let your desire to read be cloud whatever compassion or pity you have for the writer. I am no robot.
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Slimzjoe(m): 7:37pm On Jun 23, 2015
I have a feeling Tina would Later Forgive Daniel......

'Ngozi' won't budge even if You drink gutter water to beg her

Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Onemansquad(m): 8:00pm On Jun 23, 2015
Shebarh:
lol....if i was tina Daniel go roll on d floor according to wat dee said...
dats why i divorced u undecided *u ar 2 wicked*
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Onemansquad(m): 8:08pm On Jun 23, 2015
blackmarya:
hmmmmm...well i think we need the presence of mark here to help chase this daniel away b4 tina start acting funny. oga dee weldone oh e de ku ohungbe shey i get am?
i taught u were in my team undecided #teamdaniel
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by handie(m): 8:10pm On Jun 23, 2015
D9ty7:

I leave you with this quote: 'women are guided by emotions and feelings like. If we are to go to war, they will never end.' Chief Femi Fani Kayode.
As much as I wanted to agree with you, I will disagree with you. My job is a thousand miles apart my personal life. When at work I can be fearless, courageous, crazy, adventurous and even heartless. But see me on the street outside work, I can be very timid.
I write using myself as a case study. If I were to be in the force, with my fearless nature I probably would have killed Abubakar Shecow by now, but outside the force, I might not be able to handle a armless pickpocket.
And judging from the role played by Tina. Do you know how it feels to be intimidated? I mean, Tina lost it after the pregnancy saga, had to drop out of school, lost the trust of her parents, lost her beastie(Adeola) Now you want her to move on? She really want to.
But no matter how unemotional you are, when you see someone who was responsible for you not achieving your set goal and him/her is living his dream, you'll be happy?
Don't forget the woman factor. Women I believe only have 50% of things that men have, except brain that was given equally.
Former President Goodluck Jonathan flagged off his presidential campaign in Lagos state. Judging from his speech at the rally, the Vernon with which he spoke, you'll agree with me that Mr President was angry and frustrated. Anger and frustration are emotions too. Should a president be guided by emotion?
Lastly, Tina is human and you don't expect consistency in everything she does.
The only thing I observed in the story so far is that the Tina's character is a bit exaggerated. But in the work of fiction you need to exaggerate if you want to drive a point home at all.
But criticism taken and I think I learnt things anew. Comments like yours makes me want to become better.
Dee, thanks for accepting the criticism gracefully. That's how great men are made and honestly, u getting better with every passing second. Pls next time u wanna make a quote, don't quote FFK tho I ain't a feminist, sometimes, this female emotional vulnerability is somehow over exaggerated. Anyways, u've got a superb story going and I dey with u bumper to bumper. Keep up da good work bro
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Lilyomi(f): 8:13pm On Jun 23, 2015
With regard to wat handie said, myself as a lady av met quiet enough ladies to conclude that:
They hate guys they had a mistaken affair with. They tend not to want anythurng to do with them. And as a consellor sometyms it takes a very very long tym to get them to even let go the self hate for their mistake much more for da guys they committed the mistake with. Here is da case der was a pregnancy and she bo trusted the guy only to b dissapointed. I tell u such women do not listen to appeals.. D9ty7 my teo cents
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by handie(m): 8:16pm On Jun 23, 2015
Lilyomi:
With regard to wat handie said, myself as a lady av met quiet enough ladies to conclude that:
They hate guys they had a mistaken affair with. They tend not to want anythurng to do with them. And as a consellor sometyms it takes a very very long tym to get them to even let go the self hate for their mistake much more for da guys they committed the mistake with. Here is da case der was a pregnancy and she bo trusted the guy only to b dissapointed. I tell u such women do not listen to appeals.. D9ty7 my teo cents
.Lilyomi, u got it bang on. And add Tina telling Chris the whole story.
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Onemansquad(m): 8:25pm On Jun 23, 2015
handie:
handie u may be right to some extent but i dnt agree totally wit wat u said * a woman wil always be a woman no matter how strong or fearless she may be *and dont also forget every woman has her own soft spot * i bet u nt all women can withstand seeing a man kneel!
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Lilyomi(f): 8:29pm On Jun 23, 2015
Onemansquad:

handie u may be right to some extent but i dnt agree totally wit wat u said * a woman wil always be a woman no matter how strong or fearless she may be *and dont also forget every woman has her own soft spot * i bet u nt all women can withstand seeing a man kneel!
I cn pass happily wen u fall down sef. grin
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by D9ty7(m): 8:34pm On Jun 23, 2015
handie:
Dee, thanks for accepting the criticism gracefully. That's how great men are made and honestly, u getting better with every passing second. Pls next time u wanna make a quote, don't quote FFK tho I ain't a feminist, sometimes, this female emotional vulnerability is somehow over exaggerated. Anyways, u've got a superb story going and I dey with u bumper to bumper. Keep up da good work bro
Sometimes even the craziest man alive has a perfect solution to the problem at hand. I couldn't find any quote so I just picked up his quote plus I bumped into his website yesterday and I must confess he has a couple of good stuffs running
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Shebarh(f): 9:22pm On Jun 23, 2015
Onemansquad:
dats why i divorced u undecided *u ar 2 wicked*
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Onemansquad(m): 9:24pm On Jun 23, 2015
Lilyomi:
I cn pass happily wen u fall down sef. grin
undecided afta u wil say u luv me if we are in bed *u rememba i knw ur soft spot ba*
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by blackmarya(f): 9:25pm On Jun 23, 2015
Onemansquad:
i taught u were in my team undecided #teamdaniel
daniel kwa? not at all #teamtina,chris&mark#
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by handie(m): 9:29pm On Jun 23, 2015
D9ty7:

Sometimes even the craziest man alive has a perfect solution to the problem at hand. I couldn't find any quote so I just picked up his quote plus I bumped into his website yesterday and I must confess he has a couple of good stuffs running
Mmmmm. I've also visited his website a coupla times and tho I agree that he has some good stuff there, I just don't subscribe to this his theory on women. All in all, let's not spoil a good story with what ogbeni FFk said or didn't say.
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Onemansquad(m): 9:29pm On Jun 23, 2015
Shebarh:
cmon close dat ur mouth bfor i remuv ur teeth undecided
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by ojjp: 6:32am On Jun 24, 2015
stuff46:

Baddest cool

No, jst down 2 d earth

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (112) (Reply)

"Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi / An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) / [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68