Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 - Travel (190) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 (893288 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (333) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by jyde2014: 2:02pm On Jul 19, 2015
kaakaa:

Hello dear.... what's the name of the hospital or dr you contacted and when are you going..... I planned to use LA but so far accomodation is my problem too....

Why go all d way to LA when u get can cheaper deals( hospital and accomodation)in Houston.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by koolkenzo(m): 2:37pm On Jul 19, 2015
Tvegas:
You've said it all,you sef done bag PHD for this thing. It's just one of those reasons a VO can cook up if he/she doesn't want to grant your NIV application. There is no harm in the wife applying alone.

I don't know if it's advisable she apply with our 2 yrs old son or maybe she should apply alone. I am seriously working on all the burden of proof I got from Phee.
I pray we find favour before God. I don tire for this America people.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by blackedwin: 2:57pm On Jul 19, 2015
Does anyone have any idea about this airport as per POE with Pregy mama(34weeks)
Minneapolis - St. Paul International Airport
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by darellone: 3:56pm On Jul 19, 2015
Still waiting for your POE story.....

lala4sure:

Lolll, life itself is risk. I wasn't showing that much for 37weeks + but I showed them my fit to fly letter and insisted I didn't see any time limit on their pregnancy policy on their website so I flew and had the best flight ever, awesome all the way with zero turbulence until I got to meet my wahala pack at the houston POE grin
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by yuddiepro: 5:06pm On Jul 19, 2015
[quote author=ChyG post=36018791]

@ ChyG
Thanks my sister. Please can you help out with the contacts of the doctors that you mentioned.

I'll sure keep you posted if I make any new findings for Michigan. The only problem I have with that state is just the weather. It is freaking Cold
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by koko83: 6:50pm On Jul 19, 2015
[quote author=Beryl15 post=35819242]
Hello Ewa,

Please do you have any details of apartment in newyork where someone can book ahead of time. I have my pple i can stay with nut it seems they might give me issues
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by blackedwin: 6:52pm On Jul 19, 2015
please tell us ur experience at POE,Intend coming through that POE
darellone:
Still waiting for your POE story.....

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by koko83: 6:54pm On Jul 19, 2015
@ ewa2014. pls do you any details of apartment in newyork were someone can book ahead.[quote author=Toks07 post=35255103][/quote]
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Nasadiva: 8:04pm On Jul 19, 2015
Tvegas:
You've said it all,you sef done bag PHD for this thing. It's just one of those reasons a VO can cook up if he/she doesn't want to grant your NIV application. There is no harm in the wife applying alone.

"Blushing" learning from you sir. grin
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by tk8681: 8:52pm On Jul 19, 2015
bambini:
Pls those that have MIHS appointment is anyone coming in next week? I need you to help bring my consent letter, the one I submitted was rejected please people sign n bring the most recent version to avoid rejection. Thanks
Am coming to phoenix next week but sorry am already in new york. Please which of the accommodation are you as staying,scared of been bored seems people are not coming to that direction again
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by kaakaa(f): 9:01pm On Jul 19, 2015
jyde2014:

Why go all d way to LA when u get can cheaper deals( hospital and accomodation)in Houston.

Actually the hospital being used in LA is cheaper than those in houston and accomodation is same in both places about 1200dollars depending on your choice though....

So LA is actually a very good deal.... and LAX POE is actually a breeze in not like houston poe,my quess is cos every body is going to houston which isnt a bad thing in itself, just that it would be better if other options are gotten besides houston.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by nefertitiram: 9:21pm On Jul 19, 2015
jyde2014:

Naaa, LA is cheaper if only you guys can settle down and use the search button

5 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by yuugo: 9:35pm On Jul 19, 2015
kaakaa:

Actually the hospital being used in LA is cheaper than those in houston and accomodation is same in both places about 1200dollars depending on your choice though....

So LA is actually a very good deal.... and LAX POE is actually a breeze in not like houston poe,my quess is cos every body is going to houston which isnt a bad thing in itself, just that it would be better if other options are gotten besides houston.

Please can u drop info on the cost of total package. Dr contact n hospital details.
Tanx
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by ewa2014: 10:16pm On Jul 19, 2015
@koko83 depends on what u want and ur budget... When r u coming in...PM me let's discuss ...

koko83:
@ ewa2014. pls do you any details of apartment in newyork were someone can book ahead.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Deyonsesi: 11:09pm On Jul 19, 2015
yuugo:

So u spent about 5,518 dollars in all?.

Yes, but I also paid for some tests sha and pediatrician fees too.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by koko83: 5:14am On Jul 20, 2015
[Weuote author=ewa2014 post=36060310]
@koko83 depends on what u want and ur budget... When r u coming in...PM me let's discuss ...

[/quote]well I dont have any budget in mind. But just something very affordable. I ll be coming end of this mth but I need a place for sept cos mu mum is coming to help then we come bk togethrr.

Also did you use ur doctor.s report from naija at d hosp over dere.

Looking forward to ur response
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by ewa2014: 6:21am On Jul 20, 2015
@koko83 Yes the hospital accepted all my tests n reports and uploaded in their system... But they still did their own tests... It was as good as free cos the prenatal test, sonogram , drugs, appointment and cost of delivery was in a package of about 1,100. Hospital charge is 6k though but then again, it's NY so it's reasonable...

About accommodation, I'm staying with Family too at the moment but moving to an apartment at the end of the month.

Check air bnb and craiglist... I got one for 65 a night, another for 80 a night... Some cost btw 1000 to 1200 a month but mostly basements and I won't advice that for baby's sake. The one I'm taking is roughly 1500 a month plus utilities... so lemme know when u get in, cos I'm leaving 31st August. I could hand over to you.

koko83:

well I dont have any budget in mind. But just something very affordable. I ll be coming end of this mth but I need a place for sept cos mu mum is coming to help then we come bk togethrr.

Also did you use ur doctor.s report from naija at d hosp over dere.

Looking forward to ur response
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by justwise(m): 8:56am On Jul 20, 2015
@Deyonsesi

I see your posts as an indirect advert for that Dr, please enough.

Thank you.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by firsttymum(f): 9:14am On Jul 20, 2015
Some posts disappeared grin grin cheesy
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 20, 2015
How many pple re interested in LA,let's work something out &plan 4accomodation..already ve my correspodences &ticket flight in houston buh want a change cos I had a baby early last year in Memorial HErman which is higher dn most hospitals buh I was JJC dn &didnt discover ds forum dn.
With 5k we wld ve our babies in LA &its more of a tourist centre dn Houston..want 2 enjoy dss trip not just a baby thing..going wt my odr kids &mum 2 to help tk care of dem..

If u re interested mail me on chenonye@yahoo.com ,let's work out an accomodation 2esp if u re sep mum..already got an agent tru dealdey dt offers accomodation & transportatn service though wt a service charge
kaakaa:

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by firsttymum(f): 10:51am On Jul 20, 2015
The problem with this accommodation sharing is that u guys need to have the same check in and check out date which pretty difficult.... Except u don't need to share with someone ehen that's fabulous ... But the boredom involved? Hmmm
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by spagg56: 12:02pm On Jul 20, 2015
@ ewa2014 pls wat hosp u using in NY?
quote author=ewa2014

[/quote]
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by kindheart213: 12:26pm On Jul 20, 2015
Tvegas:

Oga Tvegas.. Please i sent you an email, i will be expecting your reply..
Thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 20, 2015
kindheart213:
I am in dying need for assistance and advice, i and my wife was deny a B1/B2 visa some time in April, the reasons being that we don't have family travel history together. She is presently pregnant n she is due by Nov. My elder brother lives in Houston, i just want to know how good are her chances since her condition have not changed yet and i don't know if it's advisable to pay all the Dr Fee and part payment before going to for her next interview.
I have about 4M in my acount, i don't know if that is strong enough to take care of her bills, since my brother lives in Houston, accommodation and transport won't be an issue.

Sorry for the denial. What was the purpose of your visit when you went in April?

Let your wife go alone this time using you as her sponsor. You and your child will serve as her ties back home. She should try Abuja.

4M is enough.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by ewa2014: 4:17pm On Jul 20, 2015
@spagg56 Mercy Medical Center, Rockville centre, long island.

spagg56:
@ ewa2014 pls wat hosp u using in NY?
quote author=ewa2014

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by spagg56: 4:40pm On Jul 20, 2015
ewa2014:

@spagg56 Mercy Medical Center, Rockville centre, long island.

@ewa2014 thnx dear.pls aw much is dere charges for normal delivery nd other expenses u spent in d hosp.
tnx

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (333)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Polish Student Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.