Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 - Travel (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 (892715 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (333) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Luckychild2015: 4:51pm On Mar 10, 2015
Popri:

Congratulations on your successful entry, wish you safe delivery.
Pls was it JFK you used?

Thank you dear.
Yes @ JFK

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by customised87: 5:16pm On Mar 10, 2015
shamecurls:

Can you please help with a step by step approach on how to do these? I already sent you a mail.

Thanks in advance.

I have just replied your email. Check your inbox
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Jomikish: 6:23pm On Mar 10, 2015
Hello pple:

Thot to come back and give updates.

Got into Atl and it was a smooth ride. Thank God. Was the first person to be interviewed by the Cbp. She was very pleasant. She asked how long i wanted to stay, how much i had with me, what food stuff i brought, and my doctor n hospital correspondence. stamped me for six months and i went to agric. i had travelled with my friend and i did not know they were watching us all the way. when she spoke to my friend, she asked what our relationship was....oyinbo sha!

i went to agriculture, my food was checked. i took all sorts....egusi, vedan, bean flour, iru, ogi, pepper, elubo, all sorts oh! lol.... landed at houston, and waiting for my appointment with Fagbohun tmao...

God bless all the mamas n mamas to be. Waiting for my mom now....

14 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by shamecurls(m): 6:36pm On Mar 10, 2015
customised87:

I have just replied your email. Check your inbox

Thanks

Appreciate

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by segbas(m): 6:39pm On Mar 10, 2015
i know is within a year.

zeezahbee:
lol, you can't keep the return ticket. Tickets are only Valid for 1 year
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by uchetobi(f): 6:43pm On Mar 10, 2015
sayoberry:
For mums having their babies at oakbend medical center... Pls when a nurse comes to your room after you've had Ur baby and ask "should I give you anything for pain (pain meds)" abeg.. Never say No even if u don't feel pain. Esp for the C.S people. I was forming macho in the hospital cos of excitement of twins, plus I dint even feel the pain much cos of the spinal I had. But I was in pains, but each time they asked if I wanted the pain meds I would say no, I'm fine. They must have asked me up to 30 times btw wed and friday. Na Friday night I no say coke Na black and fanta Na yellow. I was d one now begging them to bring the pain meds grin which I used till the last minute o left d Hosp.
Dazall

And when they are discharging you they give you no meds only a prescription. Your money"s worth ends on your discharge minute
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by effectsbaby: 7:27pm On Mar 10, 2015
For those considering buying extra leg room, confirm that safety allows it. Most airlines have the extra space near the emergency exit doors and do not allow children or people with infants to sit there.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by justheritage: 7:31pm On Mar 10, 2015
Popri:

Congratulations on your successful entry, wish you safe delivery.
Pls was it JFK you used?
Luckychild2015:

Lol @ sew Clothes. I just wanted to proof I had the cash. Cos the black mkt rate is so high. And I couldn't get my bank statement printed cos I was thinking I would get PTA on my husband's account. Eventually, time ran out for me to get my bank statement printed.
congrats on ur successful entry. kindly share the name of the hospital you are using in NY with breakdown. thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Luckychild2015: 7:52pm On Mar 10, 2015
justheritage:

congrats on ur successful entry. kindly share the name of the hospital you are using in NY with breakdown. thanks

I

Hi, I just got this quote,

Good morning,

Thank you for your interest in Wyckoff Heights Medical Center. Please see the attached fees for self-pay delivery in our hospital.

Please feel free to contact me should you have any questions or concerns.

Thank you

Christine Scaminaci
Assistant Vice President Patient Access/Medical Records
Wyckoff Heights Medical Center
374 Stockholm street
Brooklyn, NY 11237
Phone: 718-963-7311
Cscaminaci@wyckoffhospital.org

This electronic message is intended to be for the use only of the named recipient, and may contain information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error or are not the named recipient, please notify us immediately by contacting the sender at the electronic mail address noted above, and delete and destroy all copies of this message. Thank you.

Maternity costs
Normal vaginal delivery
• $6500.00
This fee includes hospital fee for 2 day stay for mother and infant
Physician fee related to the delivery
Anesthesia costs for an epidural
Pediatrician costs during admission

Cesarean Section
• $10,000.00
This fee includes hospital stay for 3 days for mother and infant
Physician fee related to the procedure
Anesthesia costs for the procedure
Pediatrician costs during admission

Women’s Health Center
• $130.00 per visit
Includes Physician fee for visit

• Any tests such as lab work, x-ray’s etc. done on an outpatient basis will be charged per test according to our self-pay fee schedule
The phone number to the Women’s Health Center 718-486-4155

6 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by demi2000: 8:51pm On Mar 10, 2015
kizluv:

Heliano said I can give your her email, send me a PM.

Pls help me with heliano email. Fri is here abeg. The pm thing I don't know if you see it I have sent it several times
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by demi2000: 9:03pm On Mar 10, 2015
oluwafunkenny:

Hello, I have pinged Heliano for you, she will get in touch if she has not.

Pls help me with heliano she hasn't gotten back to me abeg
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by oluwafunkenny: 9:20pm On Mar 10, 2015
sorry for the delay on her part, kindly send your email and I will forward her details to you

demi2000:

Pls help me with heliano she hasn't gotten back to me abeg
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by spicengo: 9:42pm On Mar 10, 2015
Pls do usa government pay the children born there?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by supamom: 9:50pm On Mar 10, 2015
Please Phema, sent you many PMs. Can you reply pls, need some information.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by spicengo: 10:06pm On Mar 10, 2015
shelly23:
Congrats on your twins! You're a strong woman sha cos my one baby weighed 2.7kg like one of your twins. I can't imagine carrying 2 of them.
Not sure why you were forming macho o! And for 3 days forthat matter! I had a CS too and experience has taught me to not play aorund with that pain. My body was in complete shut down mode for those 3 days I was in the hospital.

Does anyone know if us government pay their children like uk do. Pls reply
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by uchetobi(f): 10:22pm On Mar 10, 2015
spicengo:

Does anyone know if us government pay their children like uk do. Pls reply

No payment

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by demi2000: 10:26pm On Mar 10, 2015
oluwafunkenny:
sorry for the delay on her part, kindly send your email and I will forward her details to you

Pls send the details to my phone 08124910163. Thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by uchetobi(f): 10:29pm On Mar 10, 2015
effectsbaby:
For those considering buying extra leg room, confirm that safety allows it. Most airlines have the extra space near the emergency exit doors and do not allow children or people with infants to sit there.

They won't allow kids or people with infant sit on exit row seat but anyone can sit at the economy comfort. More leg room and he seat reclines better
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by dittobaby: 11:16pm On Mar 10, 2015
uchetobi:

They won't allow kids or people with infant sit on exit row seat but anyone can sit at the economy comfort. More leg room and he seat reclines better

Please which seat is the economy comfort?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by sayoberry(f): 3:36am On Mar 11, 2015
uchetobi:

And when they are discharging you they give you no meds only a prescription. Your money"s worth ends on your discharge minute
100% you hit the nail on the head. I dint want buy the meds at first but as the pain intensified I had no choice.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by kizluv(f): 3:36am On Mar 11, 2015
demi2000:

Kizluv I don't think am doing the pm thing right I have sent it like 3xs and u have not responded . Pls can u send it to me and we can take it up from there . Fri is here already.abeg o. Thanks
Babes, i have been getting PM'S from people on NL. It doesn't say what you want and I have responded to all, it just xyz would want to send you a PM, since your not online now, respond to this mail bla bla bla., all I do is respond with "okay go ahead " or something, If you see that response, just reply and tell me what you need , cos I don't know if it's you, and i cant just send her email to any PM I get without knowing who it is that wants it.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by kizluv(f): 3:41am On Mar 11, 2015
Gracydee:

@ kizluv, abeg i never see the list of tests you promised me o. sent you a pm though
I replied your PM saying I would snap the page when I got home, I was at my doctors appointment. I totally forget. My hand and legs are full. I am 9 months preg and taking care of a toddler it's not easy. It's about 9:30pm Missouri time now, i would try all my best to send it tomorrow, sorry..
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by sayoberry(f): 4:58am On Mar 11, 2015
TVegas where art thou o......
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Popri(f): 7:38am On Mar 11, 2015
Well done sayoberry and Kizluv..
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 11, 2015
supamom:
Please Phema, sent you many PMs. Can you reply pls, need some information.

And I've responded to each and everyone of them. Was wondering why you kept resending.

Will PM you now, respond with whatever questions you have. Okay?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by weaseloo: 8:20am On Mar 11, 2015
sayoberry:
For mums having their babies at oakbend medical center... Pls when a nurse comes to your room after you've had Ur baby and ask "should I give you anything for pain (pain meds)" abeg.. Never say No even if u don't feel pain. Esp for the C.S people. I was forming macho in the hospital cos of excitement of twins, plus I dint even feel the pain much cos of the spinal I had. But I was in pains, but each time they asked if I wanted the pain meds I would say no, I'm fine. They must have asked me up to 30 times btw wed and friday. Na Friday night I no say coke Na black and fanta Na yellow. I was d one now begging them to bring the pain meds grin which I used till the last minute o left d Hosp.
Dazall

I was wondering how long your supa woman energy will last after reading someone call you machine. lol. Kpele dear. Na so. You will feel so energetic immediately after. Never remains the same. Make sure you take things easy. Because you will definitely wear out. Sleep at any chance you get, I mean it. Accept any help you can get. Tell me if you need anything you feel I can help you with.

Who wants a baby girl bassinet for a small token?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by weaseloo: 8:25am On Mar 11, 2015
weaseloo:
Has anyone heard about ETC, Emergency Travel Certificate and used it in place of a Nigerian Visa??

Anybody??
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by raydd: 8:41am On Mar 11, 2015
Hello,
Thanks for all d info.

Could anybody tell me some apartments to rent in Sugarland or South West Houston ?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by segbas(m): 8:53am On Mar 11, 2015
Hello my e-families

Please for Oakbend and Fagboun office which of the intown suites is nearer to them.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by maypra: 11:28am On Mar 11, 2015
Oresmum:

@ Oresmum,

How is intown suites at Cypress Park side? Are there Nigerians there? I intend lodging there as I don't have a place to stay for now.
Thank you.

Its 249 but your 1st payment will be about 3something including a refundable 50 and taxes. Every week after your 1st payment it will be about 289 or so because of tax. Your 50 will be refunded to you at checkout. Also you'll need to get your kitchen utensils by yourself.

Payment is weekly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (333)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Polish Student Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.