Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Classical Dilemma, The Head And The Heart. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Classical Dilemma, The Head And The Heart. (15328 Views)

Kenyan Man Beaten And Injured On The Head For Sleeping With Friend's Wife (Pics) / 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls / Dilemma : The One Who Loves Me Or The One I Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Classical Dilemma, The Head And The Heart. by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 03, 2015
I am not sure why you are too worried about the sex. If some peeps can have an active sex life with inanimate objects, I wonder why you can't have one with this dude. All it takes is for him to be able to get it up and the rest would be done by you, as long as he has no reservations about you taking the lead.

Sex is a very important aspect of marriage and I quite agree that one needs to be comfortable with the sex life for that aspect to be less of a problem later on. However, marriage is not just about having a fantastic sex life. What is important for me is that both of you are ready to make the sex meaningful. Meaningful sex need not be fantastic.

1 Like

Re: Classical Dilemma, The Head And The Heart. by Laid2001: 1:31pm On Mar 03, 2015
Bella surely know how good sex feels which means she has expectation of how good the boyfriend should be. That is life, no one gets it all.
If she feels the sex is point of irrecocielable diffrence, then she better quit now!.
Hope she can get someone that is a perfect fit for all criteri which is near impossible but atleast someone that has all the critical qualities as may be applicable to her!
Re: Classical Dilemma, The Head And The Heart. by gemini35(m): 1:36pm On Mar 03, 2015
sexyseun:
@ OP.. Dont mind those saying Se.x is not everything, na lie oooo, As for me, se.x is vital in my marriage oooo, any man wey no sabi do d do i reject him by fire by force, its a prayer point oooo,, u wanna know anoda one? Any man wey no sabi go pass 3 rounds i reject him by fire by force! Se.x is sweet, its refreshing, its amazing, its wonderful and no wonder God truly endorses it for our procreation. I am an advocate of good se.x i wish i can be appointed as a female Ambassador on sexual matters in Nigeria.

See Babe, go confront am, make im go find correct jedi abi wetin una dey call am, if he cant last more than 40mins continuously non-stop....END the Relationship ASAP angry
. I, love this gurl,you ar ma kind of woman,I,don,t go 3 round, but 3 round in 1, if. u don,t gt me pm me
Re: Classical Dilemma, The Head And The Heart. by Edusouls(m): 1:36pm On Mar 03, 2015
they are always confused because it's a curse place on these species...
ZedX5:
Women.

Always want it all.

Here you have a nice guy who is everything you want apart from sex. Sex seems to be food to you. Ok, date someone else who'll give you all the sex you want, but treat you like crap, no still.

Very discombobulated species.

There are 1,000 men flocking around you. Date one of them, or 10's of them to know who will give you the sex you desire since that's all is holding you back. No. Because of angel and devil blah blah blah.

Why the fvck are ladies so fvcking confused?

My advice - wait till you're 35. That's just only 8 years from now. By then you'll know what to do. . .
Re: Classical Dilemma, The Head And The Heart. by GodMode: 1:38pm On Mar 03, 2015
debbydee:
Madam poster

My advise to you now is to repent and ask God for mercy. SEX is not for single men or women its for married people you experimenting with him is bad. I cant even advise you to stick to him or leave him because the foundation already is destroyed. Now where do you want to build on.

#themarriagebedundefiled#

Chai... You're wicked Oooo... This has nothing to do with god..

#keep_the_p****tight_for_your_husband#
Re: Classical Dilemma, The Head And The Heart. by Edusouls(m): 1:39pm On Mar 03, 2015
wonderful advice my man,very matured and precise..
hayoakins:
Marriage is more than S E X.

As someone once told me, what singles are crazy about before marriage (sex) and think that is what marriage is all about, you will be amazed to discover that those of us that are married are not that crazy about it.

If you have to dump him because of sex, you may have to dump several others on other issues too.

Marriage should be enjoyed but ROME was not built in a day. Ever wonder how someone who could not walk suddenly outruns a dog? TIME changes all things.

1 Like

Re: Classical Dilemma, The Head And The Heart. by Setaje(f): 1:41pm On Mar 03, 2015
GodMode:

Denying a guy sex is a very childish act...

I'm beginning to think bellamafia == setaje..

If her p**** was tight she wouldn't be complaining... From her write up its easy to know she is promiscuous...

Promiscuous guys are the same as promiscuous women...

It's very wrong to assume that her pvssy is not tight.
Re: Classical Dilemma, The Head And The Heart. by tonilogbo(m): 1:43pm On Mar 03, 2015
Actually mine is same as yours, my finance alwayz complaint am too sexually active that I should take it easy on her,there is a time i wanted to leave her and find anoda lady BUT I eventually learn anoda lesson along the way that marriage is not about sex alone,it encompasses a lot...though SEX is important in marriage but not everything...There is a lot more. Please let him know, do not be shy..Tell him how you want it and you can also help him in any form you think can be of help to him or u guys should visit....
Re: Classical Dilemma, The Head And The Heart. by Adiwana: 1:45pm On Mar 03, 2015
at times,the kind of questions on NL,got me wondering
if my mama marry my papa cos of sex,haaaaa, i no sabi where the marriage go dey today
undecided
Re: Classical Dilemma, The Head And The Heart. by Edusouls(m): 1:45pm On Mar 03, 2015
foolish girl, when she dumps him, maybe you go and find her another man that will love and accept her just like this man,you are telling her to dump, of course i know your type of girl dont even any genuine lover, you jump from one man to the other, unsettled and confused, soon you end up like many of your predeccessors, old,fustrated, very unstable and desperate...
LadyX:
Op, Why is the relationship on and off? Is it because of his performance?

You should look into why it's on and off before proceeding. Mariage is a serious thing, so it won't be easy to do "on and off".

Back to the topic, if you are not okay with him, you better take a walk. You don't want to cheat on him in future, do you?
Hope am not being judgemental.
Re: Classical Dilemma, The Head And The Heart. by jardisbrown(m): 1:45pm On Mar 03, 2015
Please just go ahead with his marriage proposal, all those men you said that are comming from behind are only after sex, it may not be true love, I will encourage you to always mke yourself look attractive, so that his charges will improve. But please what tribe do you come from? If you are from akwa ibom, cross river or one particular tribe in Benue state (TIVI) they hardly get a man that wwill give them 100 percent sex. In that case aadvise him to use drugs.
Re: Classical Dilemma, The Head And The Heart. by Edusouls(m): 1:48pm On Mar 03, 2015
no right man to wait for, her man is here if she looses him, she may end up desperate and fustrated...
kimond101:
Use your head cause love can change.
If you belief marrying him wouldn't make you want to commit adultery in the nearest future you can go ahead. If not try waiting for the right man
Re: Classical Dilemma, The Head And The Heart. by GodMode: 1:48pm On Mar 03, 2015
Setaje:

It's very wrong to assume that her pvssy is not tight.

Are u kidding me

She just said it in her post "she has other guys flocking around her"

Any woman that complains of post-sex dissatisfaction has a wide p****..

The p**** needs to be stimulated by the guy's d**k or else the woman won't enjoy it.. The only way its possible is for the pvssy to be tight...

Other ways to stimulate the pvssy include f:oreplay, f:ingering e.t.c...
Re: Classical Dilemma, The Head And The Heart. by debbydee(f): 1:49pm On Mar 03, 2015
GodMode:

Chai... You're wicked Oooo... This has nothing to do with god..

#keep_the_p****tight_for_your_husband#

how am i wicked i just said the truth. it must be told. you know one thing about marriage is that after one baby you see your husband you go begin run. so sex is not the in thing. it should be scared.
Re: Classical Dilemma, The Head And The Heart. by LadyX(f): 1:50pm On Mar 03, 2015
Edusouls:
foolish girl, when she dumps him, maybe you go and find her another man that will love and accept her just like this man,you are telling her to dump, of course i know your type of girl dont even any genuine lover, you jump from one man to the other, unsettled and confused, soon you end up like many of your predeccessors, old,fustrated, very unstable and desperate...

You like insulting me on Nairaland, but I don't know why. What did I do to you that each time you quote me on NL, it's just to insult me?

You don't even know me, so you are in no position to judge me.

Are you having some feelings for me?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Classical Dilemma, The Head And The Heart. by afuola: 1:51pm On Mar 03, 2015
ZedX5:
Women.

Always want it all.

Here you have a nice guy who is everything you want apart from sex. Sex seems to be food to you. Ok, date someone else who'll give you all the sex you want, but treat you like crap, no still.

Very discombobulated species.

There are 1,000 men flocking around you. Date one of them, or 10's of them to know who will give you the sex you desire since that's all is holding you back. No. Because of angel and devil blah blah blah.

Why the fvck are ladies so fvcking confused?

My advice - wait till you're 35. That's just only 8 years from now. By then you'll know what to do. . .

guy this not fair,com'on take it easy on her, she has a point, @least shes not sayin hes rich but not handsome, shes talking about sex, its very important in a marriage. my dear, if thats the only issue, then try harder, u two shld invite proffessionals, am sure he can improve
Re: Classical Dilemma, The Head And The Heart. by Edusouls(m): 1:53pm On Mar 03, 2015
this girl is very confused in the brain,she dosent really know she wants, her brain comes on and off like nepa light. dump the guy nahh,then go stand for road, you go see men wey go come carry you knack you well, and pay you,no be sex you want...

1 Like

Re: Classical Dilemma, The Head And The Heart. by Dumdum217(m): 1:53pm On Mar 03, 2015
EggovinMma
post=31258720:

Hmmm.mm.I feel your pain my sister.This sex of a thing na
wire o.I will tell you a true story, although, I go add small small
kpomo to spice it up.
*clears her throat, grabs carrot*

So whenever we have a fight and he calls me "Crazy girl", I just go
close to face him with that venomous words that defeats him each
time,"with this thing you have hanging there btw your legs, you better I
don't see you standing where men are queuing! " angry angry

And so life must go on..We parted ways.The seex was quite terrible. It
was such a relief.AMe Abeg make I enter broken bottle level. Na so so
the language full my phone vocabulary.

So I met this dude two years before and we talk quite often. He is not
based in nigeria and so we had a bond which lasted for a long time.He
came back and we decided to hook up, he so nice and I felt I needed to
have another relationship. So that fateful day, Na so my friends prepare
me well a. They had my fav hair done, nails painted et al.I was happy, I
really want to see this guy again. I felt everything will be ok.Na so I
carry my hand bag move from school, I no no say na slaughter house I
dey gocry cry cry.We met, jisted, smiled at each other and so it was
like fireworks.Back in our hotel room, I was watching the TV, when he
stepped out of the shower room on a bath robe.While he read, I watched
him.Very calm guy, good looking and I felt something down there. I mean
down down there.I still still dey survey the guy, he made a quick move
to adjust himself, that was when thunder s trucked.I adjusted myself too
to get a clearer view, close one of my eyes so I go see the thing
clearly.I looked again shocked shocked shocked shocked sad shocked shocked .Nwe tieeeeeeeeeeee olololo
oooooooooooooo .Nawgu uuuuuuu biko nu bia na uuuuuu uuuuuu eeeeeeeh. Ndu
b' anyi bia zopute ada unu nwanyi oooooooooooooo.Okwanu ije di!He
didn't notice my discomfort as he was still seated there engrossed in
whatever he was reading.

My escape plan.I sent my best friend a message telling her to call me in
panic, telling my elder brother is critical ill and needs my attention
back in the hostel.
"Oh my God I have to rush back to school, my brother is critically ill .
Please I have to go" I said after I received what appeared to be a
frantic call.In attempt to calm me down, and I my own attempt to act up,
I mistakenly held his gown and saw what appears to be A BIG LIVE
BOA.NNa so I burst cry.Chineke biko, okwanu onwuwa!!!!!!!!!

My trip back to school was filled with untold quietness. I humbled
myself inside the Taxi cab.Bavk at the hostels my friends who knew how
much I anticipated the meeting stood around me, na so I just carry
pillow put under my head dey look my ceiling fan.

You see my sister, in search of what appears to be 'breakthrough ', you
might end up getting more than what you bargained for.I advice you give
your man sometime to' arrive' since he appears to be a good husband
material in the heart.

Nne, are you from Nawgu? I mean the one in dunukofia LGA

1 Like

Re: Classical Dilemma, The Head And The Heart. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 03, 2015
no wonder u yellow! come make i give u 6 rounds nah cry cry cry cry

sexyseun:
@ OP.. Dont mind those saying Se.x is not everything, na lie oooo, As for me, se.x is vital in my marriage oooo, any man wey no sabi do d do i reject him by fire by force, its a prayer point oooo,, u wanna know anoda one? Any man wey no sabi go pass 3 rounds i reject him by fire by force! Se.x is sweet, its refreshing, its amazing, its wonderful and no wonder God truly endorses it for our procreation. I am an advocate of good se.x i wish i can be appointed as a female Ambassador on sexual matters in Nigeria.

See Babe, go confront am, make im go find correct jedi abi wetin una dey call am, if he cant last more than 40mins continuously non-stop....END the Relationship ASAP angry
Re: Classical Dilemma, The Head And The Heart. by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 03, 2015
bellamafia:
Thannks zedx5 for your contribution, remember, i said no judgements, advice only.
se u don do olosho before ni? lol
Re: Classical Dilemma, The Head And The Heart. by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 03, 2015
if we find out now ,she will be light skinned girl,they can fu...ck heaven and heart.,that how the one I have then use to teach me sez,how to fu..ck her
Re: Classical Dilemma, The Head And The Heart. by Isiterere(m): 2:18pm On Mar 03, 2015
Despite the poor sex, he is still your best friend? Whaooooo! Marry the guy. As to your teaching, change your mode of teaching..

ALL IZZ WELL

2 Likes

Re: Classical Dilemma, The Head And The Heart. by gemini35(m): 2:19pm On Mar 03, 2015
Op can u plz hit d nail at the head? Is he a minute man,or no strength 2 hammer,or he is nt hiting the g spot,state clearly so I,can offer a solution or advice.
Re: Classical Dilemma, The Head And The Heart. by derolemode(m): 2:23pm On Mar 03, 2015
Women! Study dem for years u can neva get an A' as in Alpha

1 Like

Re: Classical Dilemma, The Head And The Heart. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 03, 2015
Nihilist:
It's very obvious OP is a nymph0.

After your toto don slack finish, you con dey dey complain say the sex no good.

How the sex go good, when na dual carriage highway dey down there?

grin grin grin grin
Re: Classical Dilemma, The Head And The Heart. by danot1030: 2:31pm On Mar 03, 2015
Op, I hope my comment is not coming too late? Marriage is not sex, it is more than sex. Many of us married men and women in this forum are highly sexual at a point in our lives, but many of us can tell you that sex has become almost less important in marriage to us today as the real issues of life has overtaking sex in marriage. For someone like me that had sex for average of six times a day before, I don't think of it so important than having it more than five times in a month now. Nothing has gone wrong, by the grace of God I am still very strong and deliver well, is just that the interest has reduced drastically. So I will advise that you decides on other issues of better value that marriage brings.

1 Like

Re: Classical Dilemma, The Head And The Heart. by iyatrustee(f): 2:38pm On Mar 03, 2015
shocked shocked shocked he is back!

ZedX5:

discombobulated.
Re: Classical Dilemma, The Head And The Heart. by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 03, 2015
Spend today, but save some for the rainy day.

Live for today, prepare for tomorrow.

You are still young and what is important to you now will likely change in just a few years.

Choose wisely!

bellamafia:
Hello Romancelanders,

Im a young lady, 27 years of age, have a nice job in a good company, very goodlooking. The reason for this description is to give a background to my plight.

.I have a guy whom ive dated on and off for 2 years and hes asked me to marry him a couple of times. We are very good friends, we have a certain kind of understanding, his family likes me, we share the same beliefs, ideologies and outlook on life. He can trek from berger to ojuelegba is that would make me happy.

However, we are not sexuall.y compatible. i mean the se.x is nothing to write home about. Ive tried many times to help him out, tell him what to do, etc but he never ever gets it right. That is a major issue for me. Hes also not so physically attractive, but im ok with his looks.

Im confused because i have a lot of other men flocking around me, showing indications of seriousness, but you know what they say about the devil you know and the angel you dont know.

I need advice please

Thank you
Re: Classical Dilemma, The Head And The Heart. by AdeniyiA(m): 2:42pm On Mar 03, 2015
many ladies are confused creatures undecided
Re: Classical Dilemma, The Head And The Heart. by steppin: 2:42pm On Mar 03, 2015
bellamafia:
Hello Romancelanders,

I am in dire need of serious, unbiased advice to avert making a lifelong mistake. Serious comments only please, no trolls, judgemental people, immature guys and girls, religious extreemists NOT allowed in here.

Im a young lady, 27 years of age, have a nice job in a good company, very goodlooking. The reason for this description is to give a background to my plight.

I'm at that phase in my life where im ready to start a family. I always imagined that i would meet a guy randomly, fall in love and get married, but that has not been the case. With age, i learnt that marriage is not a fairytail and that one must think thoroughly, and venture with the head and the heart.

I have a guy whom ive dated on and off for 2 years and hes asked me to marry him a couple of times. We are very good friends, we have a certain kind of understanding, his family likes me, we share the same beliefs, ideologies and outlook on life. He can trek from berger to ojuelegba is that would make me happy.

However, we are not sexuall.y compatible. i mean the se.x is nothing to write home about. Ive tried many times to help him out, tell him what to do, etc but he never ever gets it right. That is a major issue for me. Hes also not so physically attractive, but im ok with his looks.

Im confused because i have a lot of other men flocking around me, showing indications of seriousness, but you know what they say about the devil you know and the angel you dont know.

I need advice please

Thank you
Please, don't listen to some people who act like sex is nothing. Sex is one of the major part of marriage. It spices up marriage. Sometimes it settles quarrels or little disagreements between couples(Yes, I mean it).
I know cos a married woman told me. There was a young single lady I used to hang out with one time. She told me about her friend who rejected a guy because she was a "one minute man". I asked her if she would accept the guy's proposal if it were her, she said no. I was surprised. I didn't know it mattered to women that much unlike men who do not care.
Truth is, if you're not sexually compatible with this guy, abeg look for someone else. If you pity him now, you might end up jumping from one man to another when you eventually get married. You are still young, regardless of what some might say.
Marriage is not something you rush in because you're thinking about your age.
I don talk my own.
Re: Classical Dilemma, The Head And The Heart. by ZedX5: 2:44pm On Mar 03, 2015
kennygee:
Sex, there is a reason why the bible is against Fornication.

Na Iranu dey worry you.

You are looking for a man that will give you Christian Grey kind of sex but will be nothing to write home about as long as being a husband is concerned eh?

Please, drop his number so that women who are "REALLY" looking for good men to marry can grab him.
Nah. She'll prefer to keep him as an option.

1 Like

Re: Classical Dilemma, The Head And The Heart. by ZedX5: 2:52pm On Mar 03, 2015
bellamafia:
Thannks zedx5 for your contribution, remember, i said no judgements, advice only.
Sorry but I don't care about warnings. I give my opinion, you deal with it any how you deem fit. .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Where To Meet The Rich Guys In Lagos,nigeria / What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? / Lady Shares After $ex Bedroom Photos, Says: "I Fvck On The First Date"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.