Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,211 members, 7,815,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed (27076 Views)

If Sex Is World Cup In Nigeria / The Sex Was Great, Can't Leave Him I'm Confused / If Sex Was To ....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by Fatalveli(m): 2:49pm On Mar 06, 2015
Psalmwise:
Fatalveli angry saw you by the wind what are you peeping at....
Anyways have you updated

#Platonic relationship... Any bae here
Do I know you?
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by lilflipnerd: 2:51pm On Mar 06, 2015
No it can neva.. i love sex too mu h buh i am nt in any relationship dunno my fear tho
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by Qualer: 2:55pm On Mar 06, 2015
prettythicksme:
yes with money and bj grin cheesy

i see. no wonder your lips are thick. your kin person go dey DT and swallow. choi, ojigbijigbifgyhgfrrgghhgfddfvhh! mmmmhhh...
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by Enegod(m): 3:01pm On Mar 06, 2015
rubey:

So that is how you go about beating women ehn? angry
Yes, those that are out of control...
getting them back in line with a ricocheting slap angry

1 Like

Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by deskossy(m): 3:04pm On Mar 06, 2015
prettythicksme:
nah just say my mind cheesy
then your mind is pretty thick then grin grin
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by Percentile: 3:04pm On Mar 06, 2015
Enegod:
take it! angry

Are you always this aggressive
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 06, 2015
Enegod:
Yes, those that are out of control...
getting them back in line with a ricocheting slap angry

I pity your girlfriend cry
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 06, 2015
Percentile:

Exact question I asked him some days back grin
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 06, 2015
Qualer:

i see. no wonder your lips are thick. your kin person go dey DT and swallow. choi, ojigbijigbifgyhgfrrgghhgfddfvhh! mmmmhhh...
undecided
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by Cutehector(m): 3:16pm On Mar 06, 2015
Fatalveli:
Privilege
thanks for d correction
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by Psalmwise(m): 3:33pm On Mar 06, 2015
Fatalveli:
Do I know you?
don't tink so...,u monicker jez looks common in dis location...,undecided
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by Fatalveli(m): 3:35pm On Mar 06, 2015
Psalmwise:
don't tink so...,u monicker jez looks common in dis location...,undecided
cry
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by Enegod(m): 3:36pm On Mar 06, 2015
Percentile:

yes undecided
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by emperorchedda(m): 3:38pm On Mar 06, 2015
tosyne2much:
It won't make sense at all..

Talking outside religion, I think many of our ladies don't totally submit especially when you are in a NO sex relationship mainly because there's no sexually attachment

Sex is the only restriction between friends, so when sex is taken out of relationships you are not in any way different from ordinary friends

To each his own opinion cool
Oh lawd!!! Bless you x50 it cannot be better put!!

Our ladies never totally submit when you're in a NO sex relationship simply because there's no sex involved, this is a well known fact. She will easily toss you around because you haven't had that bond with her and seen what other regular friends haven't seen

1 Like

Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by Enegod(m): 3:39pm On Mar 06, 2015
rubey:

I pity your girlfriend cry
she is safe in my hands undecided

rubey:

Exact question I asked him some days back grin
angry angry
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by Mhizizzy(f): 3:41pm On Mar 06, 2015
Deeper lifers nko?

Dem no dey marry?
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 06, 2015
deskossy:
then your mind is pretty thick then grin grin
oh ok cool
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by Percentile: 3:41pm On Mar 06, 2015
Enegod:
yes undecided

Take life easy bro. Its not that complicated cheesy
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 06, 2015
prettythicksme:
yes with money and bj grin cheesy
Dumb fvcking ass. . .

Bj is a form of sex - oral _sex to be precise. But I guess you are too damn dense to understand that.

1 Like

Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by emperorchedda(m): 3:43pm On Mar 06, 2015
KashyBaby:
Will never be...cant live without....s*x is like a mobile...life is incomplete without it...
With more of your non-hypocritical likes Nigeria will be a much better place. Bless you
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by tosyne2much(m): 3:43pm On Mar 06, 2015
emperorchedda:
Oh lawd!!! Bless you x50 it cannot be better put!!

Our ladies never totally submit when you're in a NO sex relationship simply because there's no sex involved, this is a well known fact. She will easily toss you around because you haven't had that bond with her and seen what other regular friends haven't seen
God bless you in abundance.. You have spoken well bro
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 06, 2015
It will survive 100%
Talking from the angle of if sex wasn't in existence.
Relationships will thrive regardless of sex. The only reason why we think it won't is because we have been exposed to it and we just can't think of not having it (especially when bro konji is still a tenant in everyone's body grin).
But what's the reason we commit ourselves in a relationship? Sex?? Hell no!! Sex can be gotten anywhere after all.
The only thing that can suffocate a relationship is when "friendship" is taken out. This is the key ingredient in a relationship.

But for marriages, I wonder how it will stand when they have to produce children. Apart from that, it may not still stand. Though it may stand still stand for some persons

If sex wasn't in existence then sexual urge won't be in existence too. Therefore, it will stand.

6 Likes

Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 06, 2015
Blackett:
Dumb fvcking ass. . .

Bj is a form of sex - oral _sex to be precise. But I guess you are too damn dense to understand that.
You could have still passed the message without insulting her na

7 Likes

Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by justmag(m): 3:48pm On Mar 06, 2015
What would be the point of a relationship if sex is not on the table? If no sex now but there will be eventually then I guess that's doable. But sex must be in the equation or you wasting ma darn time.
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 06, 2015
Blackett:
Dumb fvcking ass. . .

undecided abeg who ask u for explanation?i am just here to have fun okay#Bleep off goat!! undecided undecided

6 Likes

Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 06, 2015
emperorchedda:
With more of your non-hypocritical likes Nigeria will be a much better place. Bless you

I am juz saying my opinion regarding on the blog, Sir... Well, let's face it tat Nigeria is the most populated country in Africa...So tell me, if s*x is not an essential part of every relationship? Juz saying...
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by Cutehector(m): 3:53pm On Mar 06, 2015
Mhizizzy:
Deeper lifers nko?

Dem no dey marry?
they do marry. Would u marry a deeper life guy?
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 06, 2015
prettythicksme:
undecided abeg who ask u for explanation?i am just here to have fun okay#Bleep off goat!! undecided undecided
I'm also having fun at the expense of your stupidity. Silly opinions like yours make me laugh. If that isn't entertainment, I dunno what is.

Your mouth like "bj is substitute for sex". Onye iberibe nzuzu.

2 Likes

Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by Mhizizzy(f): 3:55pm On Mar 06, 2015
Cutehector:
they do marry. Would u marry a deeper life guy?

I don't wear skirt.

So we can't say hi sef
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 06, 2015
Blackett:
I'm also having fun at the expense of your stupidity. Silly opinions like yours make me laugh. If that isn't entertainment, I dunno what is.

Your mouth like "bj is substitute for sex". Onye iberibe nzuzu.
u dey mad?stay off me u this dumbassnigga!!ihate u to the core undecided**werey

3 Likes

Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 06, 2015
prettythicksme:
u dey mad?stay off me u this dumbassnigga!!ihate u to the core undecided**werey

7 Likes

Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 06, 2015
[quote author=Blackett post=31363564][/quote]My dp tho,u don dey craze!! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kogi Girls Are Beautiful (PICTURES) / Checkout This Oyinbo (white) Groom's Amazing Dancesteps At His Wedding (pic/vid) / Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.