Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,248 members, 7,815,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed (27086 Views)

If Sex Is World Cup In Nigeria / The Sex Was Great, Can't Leave Him I'm Confused / If Sex Was To ....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 06, 2015
[quote author=Blackett post=31363564][/quote]my dp tho,u don dey craze boy!! undecided
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by mirexxx(f): 4:10pm On Mar 06, 2015
smiley
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 06, 2015
mirexxx:
MISSCLASSY smiley
Hey, how farundecided
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by Psalmwise(m): 4:26pm On Mar 06, 2015
cool
Fatalveli:
cry
cool

Dont cry....
#oya take dis banana leave and clean ur tears...
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 06, 2015
KashyBaby:
Will never be...cant live without....s*x is like a mobile...life is incomplete without it...

hmmm.... it that so?
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 06, 2015
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by mirexxx(f): 7:52pm On Mar 06, 2015
missclassy:
undecided
are u okay?? undecided
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by ivyT(f): 7:59pm On Mar 06, 2015
ronald4lif:
Relationship without sex won't make any sense, totally useless. angry

just listen to urself_u said it
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by ivyT(f): 8:01pm On Mar 06, 2015
tosyne2much
post=31360564:

It won't make sense at all..

Talking outside religion, I think many of our ladies don't totally
submit especially when you are in a NO sex relationship mainly because
there's no sexual attachment

Sex is the only restriction between friends, so when sex is taken out of
relationships you are not in any way different from ordinary friends

To each his own opinion cool

smooching and romancing nko?_no need to put d sexual organs to work
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 06, 2015
mirexxx:
are u okay?? undecided
Are you not the one that quoted me first

Did you drink fuel undecided

1 Like

Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by mirexxx(f): 8:05pm On Mar 06, 2015
missclassy:

Are you not the one that quoted me first

Did you drink fuel undecided
ok miss smiley
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by tosyne2much(m): 8:06pm On Mar 06, 2015
ivyT:

Who does that in this era? Smooching and romancing without penetration ? That's bizzare
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 06, 2015
mirexxx:
ok miss smiley
You and this your fake,annoying,pretense-infested defense mechanismundecided

2 Likes

Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by mirexxx(f): 8:13pm On Mar 06, 2015
missclassy:

You and this your fake,annoying,pretense-infested defense mechanismundecided
so i should start shouting
na u sabi undecided
na by force to vex??
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 06, 2015
ivyT:

Oshey! grin

1 Like

Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 06, 2015
mirexxx:
so i should start shouting
na u sabi undecided
na by force to vex??

Just be yourself and stop repressing your feelings

I know you would say this is an online forum and their is no need to waste time venting anger but at least just express how you really feel and stop behaving like a programmed robot!

3 Likes

Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by mirexxx(f): 8:24pm On Mar 06, 2015
missclassy:

Just be yourself and stop repressing your feelings

I know you would say this is an online forum and their is no need to waste time venting anger but at least just express how you really feel and stop behaving like a programmed robot!
u are really an idiottt!
so u know me in real life to come to this dumb conclusion that i suppress my feelings??
to avoid e-fights i just overlook things here
maybe u should hack into my account and express those feelings undecided
see me see wahala oo
go do something beta with your time plz grin

2 Likes

Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 06, 2015
mirexxx:
u are really an idiottt!
so u know me in real life to come to this dumb conclusion that i suppress my feelings??
to avoid e-fights i just overlook things here
maybe u should hack into my account and express tho feelings undecided
see me see wahala oo
go do something beta with your time plz grin

Now that's what I wanted to hear cheesycheesycheesy
At least now I believe you are normal

2 Likes

Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by mirexxx(f): 8:31pm On Mar 06, 2015
missclassy:

Now that's what I wanted to hear cheesycheesycheesy
At least now I believe you are normal
lol u no well cheesy
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 06, 2015
mirexxx:
lol u no well cheesy
Wait before you go

Why did you mention me that first time?
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by mirexxx(f): 8:35pm On Mar 06, 2015
missclassy:

Wait before you go

Why did you mention me that first time?
just to say hi

u snubbed me so i modified smiley
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 06, 2015
mirexxx:
just to say hi

u snubbed me so i modified smiley
Okay smiley
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 06, 2015
tosyne2much:
Who does that in this era? Smooching and romancing without penetration ? That's bizzare
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Who spoil tosyne??
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by tosyne2much(m): 10:26pm On Mar 06, 2015
AgapeCharis:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Who spoil tosyne??
Shocked to see me post such abi ? cheesy
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 06, 2015
tosyne2much:
Shocked to see me post such abi ? cheesy
Shocked is an understatement cheesy
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by tosyne2much(m): 10:32pm On Mar 06, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Shocked is an understatement cheesy
You know im an aspiring pastor cheesy
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 06, 2015
tosyne2much:
You know im an aspiring pastor cheesy
I thought so too. I guess you have a new calling now cheesy
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 06, 2015
ronald4lif:
Relationship without sex won't make any sense, totally useless. angry

u always speak ur mind. Thats what I like abt u.
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by justwise(m): 10:54pm On Mar 06, 2015
In a very loving relationship it's impossible but in a loveless relationship I wouldn't miss it.
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by ronald4lif(m): 11:25pm On Mar 06, 2015
ivyT:

just listen to urself_u said it

Why I no go talk true now ehh lewa wink
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by ronald4lif(m): 11:28pm On Mar 06, 2015
wristwatch:

u always speak ur mind. Thats what I like abt u.

Lol! My guy truth is sacrosanct na. I try to keep it real grin
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 06, 2015
ronald4lif:

Lol! My guy truth is sacrosanct na. I try to keep it real grin

wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

In Every Relationship, Who Should Call Most? Man Or Woman? / Ladies: Would You Kneel Down For Your Partner? / She's Dating Her Cousin's Husband, It's Eating Me Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.