Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,283 members, 7,815,480 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed (27089 Views)

If Sex Is World Cup In Nigeria / The Sex Was Great, Can't Leave Him I'm Confused / If Sex Was To ....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by Nobody: 3:17am On Mar 07, 2015
God knew its importance in marriage and made it possible.
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by Nobody: 3:53am On Mar 07, 2015
There are blooming relationships without sex. I cannot imagine myself being with a lady because of the sex. This is totally unacceptable for me.

There should be other things I consider more important, like the character and intelligence of the lady, to guide and keep the relationship above water.

I consider it silly to think of a partner and the first thing I always remember about her is sex. This is more or less thoughts reserved for prostitutes.
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by 9jatatafo(m): 4:12am On Mar 07, 2015
OP without sex marriage or relationship would be boring. Secondly, without sex you and I wouldn't be alive today because we are product of sex that our parents carried out. Sex is the bond between a man and a woman. Sex is the maximum enjoyment for man.
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by Nobody: 4:13am On Mar 07, 2015
Wasted my mb downloading 50 shades of grey...film no make one single sense...
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by sacostyles(m): 4:19am On Mar 07, 2015
missjenna:
A lot of people would testify that sex is indeed a crucial catalyst for relationship growth. Both in budding relationships, courtship and marriages
Its natures generous gift, which when opened releases pleasurable and ecstatic feelings, catapulting both participants to new realms of romance

But what of if this act of love making wasn't in existence in the first place.
Let forget about the past and bring this home to our current social setting.

Its an obvious fact that in our present social society,sex is a very critical factor in the formation and breakdown of most relationships
Women have left their lovers for others all in the name of sex. Most couples have ignored all negative behavioral traits exhibited by their partners just because of the rare sexual satisfaction they obtain when they indulge in intercourse.

So to my question again.
What if this precious element was erased form the table of "relationship"
What if their was nothing like "'sex''?
Would relationships still stand. Will couples still experience "love".
Would the rate of celibacy increase?
Would humans still decide to spend the rest of their lives with the opposite gender?

As for me, I think the famous titanic disaster
of that fateful April morning on the deep seas of cold Atlantic would be a mere fiasco, if compared to the rate at which most relationships and marriages would capsize

So Nairalanders, what do you think?
Would relationships and marriages still stand?
Would you still love and continue with your partners?

No sex in marriage? Hmmm... Let me think about this one... My dear if you weren't pretty I'd call this question stupid... But I see where you are going with this question... (Actually I don't)

Nice idea though
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by sacostyles(m): 4:35am On Mar 07, 2015
missjenna:
A lot of people would testify that sex is indeed a crucial catalyst for relationship growth. Both in budding relationships, courtship and marriages
Its natures generous gift, which when opened releases pleasurable and ecstatic feelings, catapulting both participants to new realms of romance

But what of if this act of love making wasn't in existence in the first place.
Let forget about the past and bring this home to our current social setting.

Its an obvious fact that in our present social society,sex is a very critical factor in the formation and breakdown of most relationships
Women have left their lovers for others all in the name of sex. Most couples have ignored all negative behavioral traits exhibited by their partners just because of the rare sexual satisfaction they obtain when they indulge in intercourse

Missjenna, I might be wrong but what if the question was, "Would 'humanity' survive without sexual intercourse?"

Babe, body no be firewood oooo kiss
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by Adesiji77: 4:49am On Mar 07, 2015
To relationships (dating, courtship) I can say 'Yes'. Many have survived without it, contrary to what the world would like us to believe.

But for marriage? I comment my reserve... cool
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by JudithsFL: 4:52am On Mar 07, 2015
I don't think so, sex is a physical way of expressing the union, I guess if sex was removed Humans would find another way to express their union in a pleasurable and productive act, which would be the equivalent for sex, so sex can't be stopped

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuS69yQ4zA4
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by adeoyemandel: 5:31am On Mar 07, 2015
Sex heal heart injury it heal idleness, it also heal sad times
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by Fourwinds: 5:34am On Mar 07, 2015
guys won't have any need to spend money on girls. most girls just pretended as if it is not important to dem and dey can do without it. dere is a difference between being promiscous and having healthy sexually relationship. if u have sex even everytime with ur partner dosnt make u bad but if it is outside marriage and it is done once den it is wrong. so chosing to love sex doesn't make u bad
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by crackhouse(m): 5:58am On Mar 07, 2015
steppin:
If sex is not involved, something else would replace it. There must be something else.
trust God nah, there must be a way to reproduce unless there will be no "go and multiply" in the bible.
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by AmaechiLinus(m): 6:09am On Mar 07, 2015
It would neva be. No Sex no relationship/ marriage. Money can't solve d problem of Sex
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by Aseneshii: 6:20am On Mar 07, 2015
Proposed to be what again? When there is no intimacy. This topic get as e be sha
stillchris:
The thing is that if you are to remove sex, you will also remove romance/intimacy because romance/intimacy is what eruots the temptation of sexual desire for partner.

meaning... no kissing, smooshing... nothing. just talk. what's a relationship without intimacy? me no fit bear am o.

i'd rather just be friends with you then propose when i'm sure it's you than go through all that ish no matter how much i feel about you.
imagine going through all that with a girl who's not that into you... omo mehn, dat na long tin o.

Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by Achilies(m): 6:29am On Mar 07, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
prettythicksme:
yes with money and bj grin cheesy

Am beginning to suspect u. lipsrsealed
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by Abdullateeflawal(m): 6:50am On Mar 07, 2015
This is an impossible change, so why don't we save our time and discus about some possible change like the one BUhari intentds to bring...
Life without sex is like life without problems,, so boring!
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by 1miccza: 7:04am On Mar 07, 2015
prettythicksme:
yes with money and bj grin cheesy

The bj would eventually lead to sex.....
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by 1miccza: 7:05am On Mar 07, 2015
Abdullateeflawal:
This is an impossible change, so why don't we save our time and discus about some possible change like the one BUhari intentds to bring...
Life without sex is like life without problems,, so boring!

Buhari and Jonathan use jazz do una?

1 Like

Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by 1miccza: 7:08am On Mar 07, 2015
drlawizle:
Wasted my mb downloading 50 shades of grey...film no make one single sense...

Na hype dem just dey give the smelling film jare!!!!!!
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by kemnareal: 7:18am On Mar 07, 2015
Noo way,but not sweatable for single,sex only good for married couple
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by todayguest(m): 7:19am On Mar 07, 2015
Sexx is the process by which society strives. And without it humankind will go extinct.
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by Nobody: 7:41am On Mar 07, 2015
Sex in casual relationship say bf/gf ,courting, fwb, is nothing buh in marriages is something in fact na everything.
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by Enice(m): 7:47am On Mar 07, 2015
It is not the sexual pleasures that bond couples in marriage but the result or outcome of it =Children= Men can get these pleasures outside marriage. If no sex, then no children. What then hold a man down for life to a woman? After a number of years in marriage, most couples stop having sex. They indulge in other distractions like you know! So sexing keeps marriage going else it is like living with a man in the house.
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by adahgold(m): 7:53am On Mar 07, 2015
U ur self no d answer...
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by MuyiRano(m): 7:57am On Mar 07, 2015
You could have still passed the message without insulting her na. Dat's Blackett 4 u.
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by HoneySwag(f): 8:01am On Mar 07, 2015
K
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by HoneySwag(f): 8:08am On Mar 07, 2015
To me relationship shuld be able to survive without sex bt it won't last long. Therefore such relationship shuld lead to marriage to avoid bein broken. As for marriage to survive without sex dats impossible
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by Nobody: 8:09am On Mar 07, 2015
Achilies:
[color=#006600][/color]

Am beginning to suspect u. lipsrsealed
what do u mean undecided
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 07, 2015
1miccza:

The bj would eventually lead to sex.....
nah!itcannot.
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by yomanovic: 8:18am On Mar 07, 2015
falconey:
Yes and money,Whatz will be the fun then?

#I dedicate this land to MARCH4BUHARI.

#to all the strippers out there.

#and to my lovely irresistable bilikisu.

Lols @ Bilikisu. Am from a muslim background but got converted. My gf's other name is Mary but I like it when it sounds raw. So I call her 'Moriamo' or 'Moria'.
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by nedu2000(m): 8:22am On Mar 07, 2015
If it wasn't for sex,I'll marry a man.
Men are better in terms of every other thing: companionship,gist(football),help(physical/mental) etc. and are better cooks.....its just the sex

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

She's Dating Her Cousin's Husband, It's Eating Me Up / When You Want Your Mind-Made husband. / How Do I Retrieve Some Of My Belongings From My Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.