Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,316 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed (27078 Views)

If Sex Is World Cup In Nigeria / The Sex Was Great, Can't Leave Him I'm Confused / If Sex Was To ....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by SHOCK7(m): 4:26pm On Mar 07, 2015
prettythicksme:
oh sorry for that tho.
hi,what happened 2 'ur pro pic?
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by SHOCK7(m): 4:34pm On Mar 07, 2015
prettythicksme:
yes with money and bj grin cheesy
bj is an oral form of sex!
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by Mhizizzy(f): 5:22pm On Mar 07, 2015
Cutehector:
not even short skirt? grin

None apart from Ankara skirts on some Sundays
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by 1miccza: 5:26pm On Mar 07, 2015
prettythicksme:
oh sorry for that tho.

Not to worry though it was naattiin!!!So what do you say still hiding from me??
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by sirgreen: 5:29pm On Mar 07, 2015
WELL, A WOMAN WILL STILL DO DOMESTIC WORK AND HELP A MAN IF THERE IS NO SEX. WOMEN ARE HELPERS AND THEY CAN STILL KEEP A MAN COMPANY JUST AS MALE FRIENDS WOULD. IT IS NOT ONLY SEX THAT A MAN NEED FROM A WOMAN OTHERWISE THIS CONCEPT AND PHILOSOPHY IS TOTALLY WRONG. MANY WOMEN CAN CHAT VERY WELL WITH THEIR MALE FRIENDS THAN GIRL FRIENDS. FOR EXAMPLE, CASTRATED MEN STILL LOVE WOMEN AND RELATE WITH THEM. PEOPLE REGARD SEX VERY BIG AND THAT IS WHY THEY THINK THIS WAY WHICH IS WRONG.
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by badesco(m): 7:11pm On Mar 07, 2015
No...No......No......it is the main reason why most marriages survive today, so when you remove intimacy, then what you have is nothing.
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 07, 2015
SHOCK7:

hi,what happened 2 'ur pro pic?
nothing,y asking?
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 07, 2015
SHOCK7:

bj is an oral form of sex!
yea i know!
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 07, 2015
1miccza:

Not to worry though it was naattiin!!!So what do you say still hiding from me??
nothing
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by 1miccza: 8:00pm On Mar 07, 2015
prettythicksme:
nothing

Really? Cool then...
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by abdillahee(m): 10:00pm On Mar 07, 2015
A friend added money and BJ and I believed him grin cool
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by simdam500(m): 4:24pm On Mar 08, 2015
Nope...
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by SHOCK7(m): 5:25pm On Mar 08, 2015
prettythicksme:
nothing,y asking?
nothing really,u used 2 've a fine face wonder why u pulled it out!
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 08, 2015
SHOCK7:

nothing really,u used 2 've a fine face wonder why u pulled it out!
nothing but i gat another one there naa cheesy
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by SHOCK7(m): 11:54pm On Mar 08, 2015
prettythicksme:
2 weak cry
prettythicksme:
2 weak
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by bolagabriella: 1:02am On Mar 09, 2015
badesco:
No...No......No......it is the main reason why most marriages survive today, so when you remove intimacy, then what you have is nothing.
There is a difference between intimacy and sex...there can be intimacy with no sex involve.
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by bolagabriella: 1:09am On Mar 09, 2015
Yes it can...it has been surviving,it is still surviving and will still survive. the thing about sex is all about individuality in terms of reason why we as individual are going into relationship and about the parties involve in term of we as partners defining our relationship...i.e we table our dos and don'ts before commencing the whole relationship process. this is just like a hazard analysis process for each critical control points in the relationship.

1 Like

Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by devvland(m): 7:44am On May 21, 2016

Talk to the fingers! tongue

Talk to the "Hand"?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kogi Girls Are Beautiful (PICTURES) / Checkout This Oyinbo (white) Groom's Amazing Dancesteps At His Wedding (pic/vid) / Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.