Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed (27068 Views)

If Sex Is World Cup In Nigeria / The Sex Was Great, Can't Leave Him I'm Confused / If Sex Was To ....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by Diesel1(m): 12:17am On Mar 07, 2015
I must say it will be hard to find unless d guy be jonzing guy..... GEJ is all I know
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by toluleke(m): 12:18am On Mar 07, 2015
Yes it will..SEX is just overhyped it due to the present world we are been enhanced by media,corrupt movies,songs,dressing and joblessness..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by ivyy(f): 12:18am On Mar 07, 2015
Yes it wld as long as both partners agree to it.

1 Like

Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by mirexxx(f): 12:20am On Mar 07, 2015
YES
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by MrCork: 12:22am On Mar 07, 2015
missjenna:
A lot of people would testify that sex is indeed a crucial catalyst for relationship growth. Both in budding relationships, courtship and marriages
Its natures generous gift, which when opened releases pleasurable and ecstatic feelings, catapulting both participants to new realms of romance

But what of if this act of love making wasn't in existence in the first place.
Let forget about the past and bring this home to our current social setting.

Its an obvious fact that in our present social society,sex is a very critical factor in the formation and breakdown of most relationships
Women have left their lovers for others all in the name of sex. Most couples have ignored all negative behavioral traits exhibited by their partners just because of the rare sexual satisfaction they obtain when they indulge in intercourse.

So to my question again.
What if this precious element was erased form the table of "relationship"
What if their was nothing like "'sex''?
Would relationships still stand. Will couples still experience "love".
Would the rate of celibacy increase?
Would humans still decide to spend the rest of their lives with the opposite gender?

As for me, I think the famous titanic disaster
of that fateful April morning on the deep seas of cold Atlantic would be a mere fiasco, if compared to the rate at which most relationships and marriages would capsize

So Nairalanders, what do you think?
Would relationships and marriages still stand?
Would you still love and continue with your partners?

angry
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by MrCork: 12:24am On Mar 07, 2015
missjenna:
A lot of people would testify that sex is indeed a crucial catalyst for relationship growth. Both in budding relationships, courtship and marriages
Its natures generous gift, which when opened releases pleasurable and ecstatic feelings, catapulting both participants to new realms of romance

Its an obvious fact that in our present social society,sex is a very critical factor in the formation and breakdown of most relationships
Women have left their lovers for others all in the name of sex. Most couples have ignored all negative behavioral traits exhibited by their partners just because of the rare sexual satisfaction they obtain when they indulge in intercourse.

So to my question again.
Would humans still decide to spend the rest of their lives with the opposite gender?

of that fateful April morning on the deep seas of cold Atlantic would be a mere fiasco, if compared to the rate at which most relationships and marriages would capsize

...so u don't want us to ask u for punnnny?...abi?...u want us to turn g@y? angry
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by whizqueen(f): 12:26am On Mar 07, 2015
In a relationship? Its cool.
Buh marriage? Hell no undecided
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by pelij18(m): 12:31am On Mar 07, 2015
missjenna:

So to my question again.

Big No dude
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by NemzySeries(m): 12:36am On Mar 07, 2015
Owk ooooo......Pen!s for sale since itz no more relevant abi grin
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by Vince09: 12:47am On Mar 07, 2015
yes... if some cheats
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by Nobody: 1:06am On Mar 07, 2015
Those kind of relationships exist it's called friendships.
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by jaymiebee(m): 1:08am On Mar 07, 2015
What is life without music
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by U2ice(m): 1:15am On Mar 07, 2015
Sex cnt b removed cos its stamped by God..

So removin God 4rm smtin he'd stamped cn NEVER survive...

If dia wasn't sex, dia must b smtin else

1 Like

Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by Nobody: 1:17am On Mar 07, 2015
emrain:

hmmm.... it that so?

Yes it is...ppol r horrible liars & hypocrite if they wud say they can keep the relationship/marriages intact without s*x, Sir...

1 Like

Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by hismond(m): 1:19am On Mar 07, 2015
it ain't surviving shishi, when Mr Konji shows, a bj won't solve that at all
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by Penboy: 1:19am On Mar 07, 2015
Truth is... If copulation was removed from marriages, then the desire for it would be eschewed too.

In other words, we want to copulate because the yearning Is present.

Angels don't eat food because they never get hungry. We that know how good food taste would be like : "these guys are missing oo".

1 Like

Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by mya1: 1:20am On Mar 07, 2015
This is an hypothetical situation highlighting the inexistence of sex.

The answer to the question is an emphatic yes, relationships would thrive without sex..

Would you desire what you never knew ? How would people have any knowledge of sex if it didn't exist?

Did man survive when there were no cars?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by MrPresident1: 1:26am On Mar 07, 2015
The need to procreate and continue the species is a primordial instinct, and it is most times fueled by that emotion called love. God Almighty created us in pairs so that we may be fruitful and multiply. I think it is an anomaly to be otherwise.

Companionship and procreation are the main reasons why we go into relationships and also marry. Procreation would be impossible without sex.
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by kinglekan: 1:42am On Mar 07, 2015
Dimples192:
Those kind of relationships exist it's called friendships.

Lol, this babe is a bada$$
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by mayibuye: 1:44am On Mar 07, 2015
[b]MEADOWS INC. RECRUITMENT AGENCY now recruiting ND/HND/Bsc in the field of marketing or any degree in a related discipline for a Pharmaceutical firm now based in IBADAN. A second degree or MBA will be an advantage. Ideal candidate must have a passion for identifying business trends, developing business ideas and concepts and nurturing them to function. He/she will help consolidate existing business projects and meet revenue target. The individual must be computer literate, self-motivated and goal oriented.
The company is recruiting creative and passionate Marketing Executives (50 Executives) who are ambitious and motivated with the skills and attitude to work in a fast paced sales environment. The successful candidate will play an integral role in the growth of the marketing team.
JOB DESCRIPTION
To create portfolio of clients
Make product presentation
Be able to set business targets and lead a team in achieving them
Assisting in the writing and production of a variety of marketing campaigns including outdoor, brochures, direct mails and e-shouts
General administration
CANDIDATE’S PROFILE
Experience is big advantage but training will be provided for those that do not have the required experience but are quick to learn.
You should be intelligent and ambitious with flair and a hardworking attitude-your drive to be the best will make you best placed to have successful and rewarding marketing career within an established and forward thinking team.
Additional skills and abilities required for this role include:
Computer literacy
Proven presentation skills-verbal and written
Eligible candidates apply by sending Name, Age, Sex, Qualification, and Course of study to 081 7020 5093
TEXT MESSAGE ONLY PLEASE![/b]
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by oshaosha2014(m): 2:22am On Mar 07, 2015
Poster, imagine you don't have hands, you'll probably have wings, flying. Imagine you don have leg, you'll probably have fins and tail, swimming, naturally. Imagine you don't have sex organs which you need to connect with another's persons sex organ to produce something, you probably have both sexes inside you and produce on ur own.

Now, imagine there's no sex that bonds or destroys relationships, we would probably just smile at it other and we are fulfilled and satisfied.

Now, localised, an Indian man will shake his head sideways to signify a YES. A Yoruba man will nod his head to signify the same thing; they both have communicated. Without naturally having sex, we would be doing something else that would bond us - no vacuum
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by Chosen1Je: 2:24am On Mar 07, 2015
You are invited to attend the forth coming International Crusade titled, 'GOD’S TIME TO TAKE OVER'. Organised by the Lord's Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement, and the venue is at Old Oba Airport, Old Oba Road, Onitcha, Anambra State, Nigeria.
DATE: Saturday March 7 & Sunday March 8, 2015; 8am daily.

AS MANY AS WOULD ATTEND THIS CRUSADE, THERE LIVES SHALL NEVER REMAIN THE SAME. REMAIN BLESSED.ALL YOUR YOKES MUST BE DESTROYED BY THE ANNOINTING; MINISTERING BY THE GRACE OF GOD IS THE GENERAL OVERSEER, PASTOR LAZARUS MUOKA.
BE THERE!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWh5tuWQVjM
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by pacesetter939: 2:31am On Mar 07, 2015
missjenna:

So to my question again.

Without sex in any marriage, the covalent bonding between both partners have been broken and as such, the relationship cease to exist.
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by myramiliassi: 3:10am On Mar 07, 2015
G00gle pay 85$ per hour my last pay check was about 8 gran working 100 hours a week online. My younger brother friend has been averaging 12gran for months now and he works about 22 hours a week. I cant believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do
cashbay20.comONLY
do not include "ONLY"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Name One Bad Habit Your Partner Has? / Twitter User Exposes A Lady Who Used Her Photos To Seek For Partner On Twitter / Kogi Girls Are Beautiful (PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.