Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed (27072 Views)

If Sex Is World Cup In Nigeria / The Sex Was Great, Can't Leave Him I'm Confused / If Sex Was To ....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by yomanovic: 8:23am On Mar 07, 2015
steppin:
If sex is not involved, something else would replace it. There must be something else.

Most correct statement. God has made everything perfect in the first instance. So, if God hadn't programmed sex, then human being wouldn't even develop the urge in the first instance and life would still have gone normal.

Besides, Adam and Eve were prohibited from eating the forbidden fruit(sex) and there was no urge until the temptation of mankind by the devil. God knew it all along. He is AWESOME GOD!
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by Nellizzy(m): 8:32am On Mar 07, 2015
anything that don't exist you probably don't know about it.so if sex didn't exist you wouldn't have known about sex....and there could have been something else to replace it
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 07, 2015
missjenna:
A lot of people would testify that sex is indeed a crucial catalyst for relationship growth. Both in budding relationships, courtship and marriages
Its natures generous gift, which when opened releases pleasurable and ecstatic feelings, catapulting both participants to new realms of romance

But what of if this act of love making wasn't in existence in the first place.
Let forget about the past and bring this home to our current social setting.

Its an obvious fact that in our present social society,sex is a very critical factor in the formation and breakdown of most relationships
Women have left their lovers for others all in the name of sex. Most couples have ignored all negative behavioral traits exhibited by their partners just because of the rare sexual satisfaction they obtain when they indulge in intercourse.

So to my question again.
What if this precious element was erased form the table of "relationship"
What if their was nothing like "'sex''?
Would relationships still stand. Will couples still experience "love".
Would the rate of celibacy increase?
Would humans still decide to spend the rest of their lives with the opposite gender?

As for me, I think the famous titanic disaster
of that fateful April morning on the deep seas of cold Atlantic would be a mere fiasco, if compared to the rate at which most relationships and marriages would capsize

So Nairalanders, what do you think?
Would relationships and marriages still stand?
Would you still love and continue with your partners?

Women and sex these days, na wa o. Why are women getting too concerned and talking about sex far more than men these days?

I think women don't like it? At least, from their behavior.

Women sex sex everywhere. Fear dey catch me o o.
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by JoeCutie(m): 8:45am On Mar 07, 2015
No! Mine wouldn't. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by pbs4real(m): 8:56am On Mar 07, 2015
prettythicksme:
money cant buy the love i have for him,his part of me already and i wont want him missing in my life cheesy#sweet love
we've heard dt several tyms jawe. . . Yet it goez d oda way
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by pbs4real(m): 9:05am On Mar 07, 2015
Blackett:
Dumb fvcking ass. . .

Bj is a form of sex - oral _sex to be precise. But I guess you are too damn dense to understand that.
c'mon bro dt was 2 harsh.
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by pbs4real(m): 9:16am On Mar 07, 2015
missclassy:

Just be yourself and stop repressing your feelings

I know you would say this is an online forum and their is no need to waste time venting anger but at least just express how you really feel and stop behaving like a programmed robot!
na by force 2 shw anger?
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by pbs4real(m): 9:25am On Mar 07, 2015
MrCork:

...so u don't want us to ask u for punnnny?...abi?...u want us to turn g@y? angry
y re u denying ur calling?guy lets face it. .u re GAY.
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by pbs4real(m): 9:27am On Mar 07, 2015
KashyBaby:

Yes it is...ppol r horrible liars & hypocrite if they wud say they can keep the relationship/marriages intact without s*x, Sir...

chai! Konji na bastard
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by Defcon1(m): 10:06am On Mar 07, 2015
prettythicksme:
yes with money and bj grin cheesy
Bj is sex cheesy
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by UncleJudax(m): 10:23am On Mar 07, 2015
MrCork:

...so u don't want us to ask u for punnnny?...abi?...u want us to turn g@y? angry
So gay folk don't have sex? The level of IQ on this furum is very appalling.
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by 1miccza: 10:25am On Mar 07, 2015
prettythicksme:
nah!itcannot.

It sure would when e no be say the guy na robot or android...
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by 1miccza: 10:30am On Mar 07, 2015
prettythicksme:
nah!itcannot.

Eheen hey you!!!where did you run off to??
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by mamafunky(f): 10:56am On Mar 07, 2015
My dear OP, God has already ordained marriage with sex cuz if you remove sex procreation suffers and love/romance dies. God is not a man, he's a perfect God. So stop thinking wide. The primary significance of marriage is sex, and so every other things that may follow sex are secondary.
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by sanko05(m): 11:15am On Mar 07, 2015
I don't think sex and money are what produce through love or marriage. All are infatuation and lust. I call it physical attraction whch never last in marriage. We don't fall in true love we build in true love
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by quiet006storm: 11:32am On Mar 07, 2015
sex is quite strong in a relationship, its responsible for many break ups. i'm writing someone's story on how sex marred her one week old marriage. its in its 9th chapter. visit bolanlesnuptialtales..com
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by MrCork: 12:25pm On Mar 07, 2015
UncleJudax:

So gay folk don't have sex? The level of IQ on this furum is very appalling.

...Seee yor head like Guinea Fowl??...does Nairaland look like G@y chat room to u??.....who gives dyammm about G@y people?? .....GOAT!!! (no oofeinse) angry
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by MrCork: 12:26pm On Mar 07, 2015
UncleJudax muss be respresentin the g@y comunity on this thread! undecided
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by Cutehector(m): 12:36pm On Mar 07, 2015
Mhizizzy:

I don't wear skirt.

So we can't say hi sef
not even short skirt? grin
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by redsun(m): 12:42pm On Mar 07, 2015
As soon as sex dies in a relationship, disgust and loathing sets in. Not even having twenty children can keep the relationship joyful.
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by Jasperwhizz(m): 12:56pm On Mar 07, 2015
missjenna:
A lot of people would testify that sex is indeed a crucial catalyst for relationship growth. Both in budding relationships, courtship and marriages
Its natures generous gift, which when opened releases pleasurable and ecstatic feelings, catapulting both participants to new realms of romance

But what of if this act of love making wasn't in existence in the first place.
Let forget about the past and bring this home to our current social setting.

Its an obvious fact that in our present social society,sex is a very critical factor in the formation and breakdown of most relationships
Women have left their lovers for others all in the name of sex. Most couples have ignored all negative behavioral traits exhibited by their partners just because of the rare sexual satisfaction they obtain when they indulge in intercourse.

So to my question again.
What if this precious element was erased form the table of "relationship"
What if their was nothing like "'sex''?
Would relationships still stand. Will couples still experience "love".
Would the rate of celibacy increase?
Would humans still decide to spend the rest of their lives with the opposite gender?

As for me, I think the famous titanic disaster
of that fateful April morning on the deep seas of cold Atlantic would be a mere fiasco, if compared to the rate at which most relationships and marriages would capsize

So Nairalanders, what do you think?
Would relationships and marriages still stand?
Would you still love and continue with your partners?
sex does not mean. WHEREAS, GOD WARNS US OF PREMARITAL SEX. Hebrew 13:4.
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 07, 2015
1miccza:

Eheen hey you!!!where did you run off to??
Dear always on here but lowkey tinz cheesy
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 07, 2015
Defcon1:

Bj is sex cheesy
cheesy
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 07, 2015
pbs4real:
we've heard dt several tyms jawe. . . Yet it goez d oda way
hmmmm really,for some ladies not me.
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by UncleJudax(m): 2:15pm On Mar 07, 2015
MrCork:

...Seee yor head like Guinea Fowl??...does Nairaland look like G@y chat room to u??.....who gives dyammm about G@y people?? .....GOAT!!! (no oofeinse) angry
Hahaha. I never said anything about being gay. You must have an impaired brain. Continue playing to the gallery. You have zero comprehension skill.
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by 1miccza: 2:22pm On Mar 07, 2015
prettythicksme:
Dear always on here but lowkey tinz

Dearie let's just do our chatting off this platform you didn't even ask after me dat's nat fair you know... embarassed
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by MrCork: 2:45pm On Mar 07, 2015
UncleJudax:

Hahaha. I never said anything about being gay. You must have an impaired brain. Continue playing to the gallery. You have zero comprehension skill.

YOU ARE G@Y....Admit it and be praud...Goat!! angry
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by UncleJudax(m): 2:54pm On Mar 07, 2015
MrCork:

YOU ARE G@Y....Admit it and be praud...Goat!! angry
Hehehe. I bet you can't make a lady cum like I do. Am as straight as my BIC pen.
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by kelly86(m): 3:12pm On Mar 07, 2015
JUST COME HERE TO READ!!!
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by bedfordng(m): 3:32pm On Mar 07, 2015
then something else would replace it
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 07, 2015
1miccza:

Dearie let's just do our chatting off this platform you didn't even ask after me dat's nat fair you know... embarassed
oh sorry for that tho.
Re: Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed by SHOCK7(m): 4:24pm On Mar 07, 2015
Sugardiva:
Mine would.
lady 're u sure,truth is I need 2 ask 'ur bf/husband!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Just Witnessed An Accident Now 1st Of January / Checkout This Oyinbo (white) Groom's Amazing Dancesteps At His Wedding (pic/vid) / Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.