Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,835 members, 7,851,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:53 AM

ADVICE: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Change My Church - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ADVICE: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Change My Church (19205 Views)

My Married Ex Girlfriend Wants Me Back After We Broke Up 3 Years Ago ( Pics) / My New Girlfriend Wants To... (photos) / My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ADVICE: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Change My Church by Odunharry(m): 11:09am On Mar 08, 2015
never ...so what will happen if you guys break up tomorrow?
Re: ADVICE: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Change My Church by expert1000: 11:09am On Mar 08, 2015
#We must retire Buhari 4rm politics and send him 2his cows.MUST!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ADVICE: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Change My Church by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 08, 2015
OP is talking like an Hediot!

Sorry I mean he's typing like he's inside love!!!

:* love dey sweet
Re: ADVICE: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Change My Church by Adyrin(m): 11:10am On Mar 08, 2015
Would have typed it in full....
"FULL ST0P"
brownlord:
Re: ADVICE: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Change My Church by ceejay80s(m): 11:10am On Mar 08, 2015
Dump her b4 she dumps u

1 Like

Re: ADVICE: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Change My Church by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 08, 2015
Wats d big deal undecided
Re: ADVICE: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Change My Church by lion042(m): 11:11am On Mar 08, 2015
Na the girl they make her hair or buy clothes with her money? She de give u money no be only bed thing, abeg free her sharp sharp. After all fine girls plenty for this nairaland wey me de target one sef grin
Re: ADVICE: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Change My Church by Takim107(f): 11:11am On Mar 08, 2015
Ok when you change that be ready to change your name, change the village you come from. .maybe she's one of this posses change chanters...If it was you telling her to change is understandable, meaning you're ready for marriage. .go ask her if she wants to marry you.

2 Likes

Re: ADVICE: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Change My Church by Exponental(m): 11:11am On Mar 08, 2015
if u can mention names of ur churches n her reasons, then we can reason with either of u.
Re: ADVICE: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Change My Church by dharay99: 11:12am On Mar 08, 2015
Ur girlfriend, not ur wife....reason to dat urself. undecided
Re: ADVICE: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Change My Church by dharay99: 11:12am On Mar 08, 2015
Sexipea:
Wats d big deal undecided
Tell am o.
Re: ADVICE: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Change My Church by Odunharry(m): 11:12am On Mar 08, 2015
Tallesty1:
Change your date.
lol....even my wife no go tell me to change church make I go change.

the way girls especially dey take church issues serious when it comes to marriage baffles me alot..
atimes I ask if it not same God they worship and same Bible they read.
Re: ADVICE: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Change My Church by ceejay80s(m): 11:12am On Mar 08, 2015
williamspaul22:
Sometimes I dnt knw d word to describe some guys. Some guys re really..odetic.
Re: ADVICE: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Change My Church by mekaboy(m): 11:13am On Mar 08, 2015
Your GF or ur sugar mummy, which one?
Re: ADVICE: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Change My Church by lion042(m): 11:14am On Mar 08, 2015
ibkgab001:
She must be from Baptist Carcus
......lol...that's another church that likes converting people to their church, I had a gf there before but we broke up because of the same issue

3 Likes

Re: ADVICE: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Change My Church by octopusfreaky(f): 11:15am On Mar 08, 2015
nope,,,a woman cannot change a man's church ,i guess it should be vice-versa.

1 Like

Re: ADVICE: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Change My Church by mekaboy(m): 11:17am On Mar 08, 2015
octopusfreaky:
nope,,,a woman cannot change a man's church ,i guess it should be vice-versa.

Not if she is the one funding the relationship .
Re: ADVICE: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Change My Church by sunshine1974(m): 11:18am On Mar 08, 2015
Abeg allow her go.....be the man grin
Re: ADVICE: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Change My Church by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 08, 2015
dharay99:

Tell am o.
i jezt did smiley

1 Like

Re: ADVICE: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Change My Church by free2ryhme: 11:19am On Mar 08, 2015
PAT4HOT:
Fellow Nairalanders, I am not attending a white garment church or the likes but a decent pentecostal church that believes in the teaching of the bible, but my girl wants me to change it in order to sustain our relationship.

Although I love her, I'm not comfortable with any other church doctrines (especially orthodox that she falls in), I love my church doctrines too.

So please advice,what should I do?

marry her first and see if she will still want change grin
Re: ADVICE: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Change My Church by goryorhal(m): 11:21am On Mar 08, 2015
kennygee:
Na she dey wear the pants for the relationship?

Smh ...na wa for u sha
Re: ADVICE: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Change My Church by EbirichBen(m): 11:22am On Mar 08, 2015
Please ask her the name of her GOD, And the one she Believes in.
Then you will know the difference.
And please don't leave your God because of Woe-man
Re: ADVICE: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Change My Church by brownlord: 11:23am On Mar 08, 2015
Adyrin:
Would have typed it in full....
"FULL ST0P"

Lmao

1 Like

Re: ADVICE: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Change My Church by seedorfg(m): 11:24am On Mar 08, 2015
guru maraj is there for you to choose or cherubem&sarafoam ..tenk me later
Re: ADVICE: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Change My Church by laplace12(m): 11:24am On Mar 08, 2015
Change church and prepare to change many things more, including friends and relatives.
Re: ADVICE: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Change My Church by brownlord: 11:25am On Mar 08, 2015
Takim107:
Ok when you change that be ready to change your name, change the village you come from. .maybe she's one of this posses change chanters...If it was you telling her to change is understandable, meaning you're ready for marriage. .go ask her if she wants to marry you.

You mean, she's related to berem?
Re: ADVICE: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Change My Church by antiboko(m): 11:25am On Mar 08, 2015
Let go of her because you are not supposed to have a girlfriend if truly you are a christian. Does your church doctrine teach you to have a girlfriend? Or you want to tell me you don't suck her bobbis or have sex with her which is against God's will. Bro both of you are a little far away from heaven just like me a sinner

1 Like

Re: ADVICE: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Change My Church by goryorhal(m): 11:26am On Mar 08, 2015
Takim107:

I love this !!!!! Nice post !!
@ op if you like let love cover your face make you change church , change your name and change your date of birth .. Na you get your body/self...
Just no come here next week or next month dey complain say your babe dey tell you to go wash her pant or go market Bcus I don't know why you can't be bold enough to tell her if na church she dey date or na you ....
Are you sure this chick go marry you Cuz the essence of a relationship is marriage ...
No go waste time with this babe sha ..

#my2cent#

1 Like

Re: ADVICE: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Change My Church by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 08, 2015
Women can't change men's churches...women av no say in religion matters when it comes to marriage....yadiyadiyadi

@op,relationship is about compromise nd sacrifice by BOTH partners...it's ur life,ur belief,ur future nd ur RELATIONSHIP...only uno d depth of ur love for her...only uno if u will b comfortable changing churches...only u CAN decide wat u want...

If u re willing to change barring all masculine"ish" ego, go for it...but if u aren't willing to...den patiently nd maturely explain to her y u feel ur church will be an ideal place for U PPL to start ur life in...

PS-we all serve the same GOD only in different ways...

PPS-understanding and the ability to reach a descision without trampling on the other persons feelings is the bedrock of any marriage/relationship/friendship...

#udo
Re: ADVICE: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Change My Church by Sunkyphil(m): 11:28am On Mar 08, 2015
GMB #APC CHARGE

VOTE FOR CHANGE N LETS KICK OUT WASTERS grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Am New Here Please,anyone To Show Me Around / Tight-Corner Situations Lovers Put Their Partners Through:Emusmith & Oliviaarims / How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.