Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,653 members, 7,851,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:36 PM

ADVICE: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Change My Church - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ADVICE: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Change My Church (19198 Views)

My Married Ex Girlfriend Wants Me Back After We Broke Up 3 Years Ago ( Pics) / My New Girlfriend Wants To... (photos) / My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ADVICE: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Change My Church by damola57: 2:41pm On Mar 08, 2015
Guy after you joined her for her church now, what will happen if she change church again.
Re: ADVICE: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Change My Church by tremie(f): 3:22pm On Mar 08, 2015
mmsen:
Ditch our girlfriend and the church and you'll save enough money to buy (another) property in no time.

Win, win.
Chaii undecided
Re: ADVICE: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Change My Church by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 08, 2015
PAT4HOT:
Fellow Nairalanders, I am not attending a white garment church or the likes but a decent pentecostal church that believes in the teaching of the bible, but my girl wants me to change it in order to sustain our relationship.

Although I love her, I'm not comfortable with any other church doctrines (especially orthodox that she falls in), I love my church doctrines too.

So please advice,what should I do?
...don't change your church because of your girl,change because you want to change.that's how she will systematically change your life beyond recognition.let her appreciate you for what you are.
Re: ADVICE: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Change My Church by Lyrically(m): 3:31pm On Mar 08, 2015
Chairman shey mk i talk?.....i no talk again
Re: ADVICE: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Change My Church by 9jatatafo(m): 3:32pm On Mar 08, 2015
So you will be changing church anytime you change a girl. Be the man and be firm in your decision
Re: ADVICE: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Change My Church by wildikeman(m): 3:43pm On Mar 08, 2015
First and foremost; who do you love...your God or your girlfriend? Then infact follow the one that you love
Re: ADVICE: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Change My Church by jagun85: 3:48pm On Mar 08, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
When a man let a woman dictate what he will do he should know that he have sold his birthright to her simple
, similar thing happened to me too, even her mum said if I can't change church I sud leave her child. @ the long run the babe leave me o. embarassed
Re: ADVICE: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Change My Church by 234GT(m): 4:02pm On Mar 08, 2015
xxgig:
I am having same issue. She wants me to change from Anglican to a Penticostal church. I have given her several opportunities to xplain why should change but none is forth coming. Mind u, she was once an Anglican like me.

I am a proud Anglican, and I will never leave Anglican church for ANY reason.

This church has checks and balances, and your reverend cannot give you poo because there is a higher authority to question him. Any lady who asks a guy to change his church should be fled from because she will never make a good wife. What happened to submission?
Re: ADVICE: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Change My Church by 234GT(m): 4:03pm On Mar 08, 2015
jagun85:
, similar thing happened to me too, even her mum said if I can't change church I sud leave her child. @ the long run the babe leave me o. embarassed

If you had married the girl, her mum would have been a thorn in the flesh.
Re: ADVICE: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Change My Church by Takim107(f): 4:06pm On Mar 08, 2015
goryorhal:

I love this !!!!! Nice post !!
@ op if you like let love cover your face make you change church , change your name and change your date of birth .. Na you get your body/self...
Just no come here next week or next month dey complain say your babe dey tell you to go wash her pant or go market Bcus I don't know why you can't be bold enough to tell her if na church she dey date or na you ....
Are you sure this chick go marry you Cuz the essence of a relationship is marriage ...
No go waste time with this babe sha ..

#my2cent#
thanks dearie. ..tel am o
Re: ADVICE: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Change My Church by goryorhal(m): 4:09pm On Mar 08, 2015
Takim107:
thanks dearie. ..tel am o

You welcome .. How you doing ?
Re: ADVICE: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Change My Church by DECOtech(m): 4:13pm On Mar 08, 2015
PAT4HOT:
Fellow Nairalanders, I am not attending a white garment church or the likes but a decent pentecostal church that believes in the teaching of the bible, but my girl wants me to change it in order to sustain our relationship.

Although I love her, I'm not comfortable with any other church doctrines (especially orthodox that she falls in), I love my church doctrines too.

So please advice,what should I do?

Since she wants change, give her APC

In all parts of this country, it is the woman who follows the man. it has been like that from time immemorial. If you don't see anything wrong with your present church, please do not be a woman wrapper.

These are the kind of ladies that dictate to their husbands in the house. I doubt shes ready to humble herself under you as a man.
Re: ADVICE: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Change My Church by Nickymezor(f): 4:54pm On Mar 08, 2015
There's no big deal if he does...Men hv bin doing..Nt a new tin plz smiley
Re: ADVICE: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Change My Church by imeba2k3(m): 5:01pm On Mar 08, 2015
Sir you need to know the difference between what is GOOD and what is RIGHT.
It is good if you sacrifice for your Girlfriend but its not right if you sacrifice for your Girlfriend at your own expense
Re: ADVICE: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Change My Church by Takim107(f): 5:42pm On Mar 08, 2015
goryorhal:

You welcome .. How you doing ?
fine, enjoying my Sunday.
Re: ADVICE: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Change My Church by goryorhal(m): 5:49pm On Mar 08, 2015
Takim107:
fine, enjoying my Sunday.

You care for a chat please?
Re: ADVICE: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Change My Church by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 08, 2015
zizytd:

If u know it won't work in d beginning don start. U know dis person can't change church for u,u still continued, so no blame anybody

Hmm!!!
Re: ADVICE: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Change My Church by onome2013: 6:36pm On Mar 08, 2015
It showed that you will be in her bondage by the time you both married
Hope you are not a woman wrapper?
Re: ADVICE: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Change My Church by Mckore(m): 6:44pm On Mar 08, 2015
Wait o! Op? what dyu mean by yont attend white garment churches and the likes? Nawa o! O Controversial Garment Churches!...
Re: ADVICE: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Change My Church by Takim107(f): 7:15pm On Mar 08, 2015
goryorhal:

You care for a chat please?
sure
Re: ADVICE: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Change My Church by goryorhal(m): 7:24pm On Mar 08, 2015
Takim107:
sure

Could you plase send me a request
79D2D2CC
Re: ADVICE: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Change My Church by AugustusA1(m): 8:18pm On Mar 08, 2015
Bro, this isn't about love. U duo are dating,kindly wait till marriage before any such change.... Just assume you change now and later on d relationship hits the bricks, what will u do? Will u have to quit again? I and mine Fiancee met and attends same church and honestly its a good development. Grab her to yours and not d reverse.
Re: ADVICE: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Change My Church by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 08, 2015
IamDanto7:

Hey you're back grin.... Good to have u here. I tweeted u some weeks back. Hope you are fine??

Yes I am. how have u been?
Re: ADVICE: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Change My Church by zizytd(m): 9:32pm On Mar 08, 2015
BAWSElady:

Hmm!!!
Y d hmm
Re: ADVICE: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Change My Church by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 08, 2015
that's what you get from people screaming 'CHANGE '
I'd rather CHANGE my gf, TRANSFORM myself till it's the right time.
Re: ADVICE: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Change My Church by Nobody: 1:30am On Mar 09, 2015
zizytd:

Y d hmm

#cheers
Re: ADVICE: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Change My Church by mekybabe1: 2:49am On Mar 09, 2015
Both of you ain't ready yet. Lots of men have changed not only church but religion for women they love(no big deal) and vice-versa. If you can't agree on what to do pls don't get married to her. You didn't state her church. Anyways, do what your mind tells you.
Re: ADVICE: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Change My Church by zizytd(m): 5:32am On Mar 09, 2015
BAWSElady:

#cheers
Cheers to u too
Re: ADVICE: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Change My Church by physayrian: 7:44am On Mar 09, 2015
my brother God knows
Re: ADVICE: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Change My Church by MoriYanu(m): 8:28am On Mar 09, 2015
ibkgab001:
She must be from Baptist Carcus
You are right. I'm currently dealing wt the same issue of my Baptist gf forcing me to leave my dear T.A.C.....
Re: ADVICE: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Change My Church by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 09, 2015
Apex32:
Religious has to do with ur hrt not were u worshipping

Appalling lie! Worship at the popular church of satan then. Where you worship matters as much as your virtue!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

6 Surefire Ways To Deal With A Jealous Friend/partner / Am New Here Please,anyone To Show Me Around / Do Nigerian Men Marry Non-nigerian Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.