Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,364 members, 7,812,046 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch (47927 Views)

Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) / APC Youths Protest Suswam's Return To Benue (Photos) / APC Youths Display Mock Coffin Of PDP In Borno State (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by Sanchez01: 5:49pm On Mar 08, 2015
arewafederation:

I only watched the last part of the debate, and without being biased, I will give it to the APC reps. Mr. Aydee was given 5 minutes to sell his party and he spent all the time attacking the personality of GMB, without telling the audience what PDP has to offer. He said Buhari has no intelligence because he failed Mathematics at the same time, said Buhari has no certificate. When it was the turn of Ahmed from APC, Mr. Aydee kept interrupting like a thug after he was told how empty he was my the APC.

From my deductions, I think Aydee should stick to tweeter where he can rant like that lunatic bloodykiller because he has nothing upstairs.
Thanks for your observation. I believe I read the bolded part on the post of someone earlier. It is quite disappointing if this is true anyways. By the way, is the said Ay Dee not the same guy who was behind Linda Ikeji's blog closure sometimes ago? How did he get into the PDP camp

8 Likes

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by Bayswater: 5:50pm On Mar 08, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

Switch you are a liar! How can I believe you when you lied that you only have one moniker?

U are a notorious liar and a hypocrite. U are a jobless political jobber looking for scraps.

U are hating on Pendy79 because he will feed you easily. Switch u are a tout

I have asked you severally that you list my other monikers here lol

What are you waiting for?

Jobless man like you lol

FYI, Pendy79 has been exposed as a paid per post APC fraudster lol
Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 08, 2015
maestroferddi:
There is one clear winner in this one.

The APC guys resorted true to type: reeling out falsehood and plucking mendacious statistics out of thin air.

One of the guys said Osun State has the least unemployment rate in Nigeria. But unbeknownst to him, the opponent is an Osun native. He clinically confuted the bogus claim.
osun have the least unemployment rate follow by kwara

7 Likes

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by ibietela2(m): 5:53pm On Mar 08, 2015
ManMountain:

See this liar, Ayedee think this is Twitter where you only retweet tweet and get retweeted grin
Shouting and getting aggressive won't win a debate, facts and figures.
The Pdp members are just exact replica of their colleague here, aggression and noise.

You are welcome

2 Likes

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by 2fine2fast(m): 5:53pm On Mar 08, 2015
[quote author=upsonn post=31426977][/quote]
Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by ChinemeOkpan: 5:54pm On Mar 08, 2015
Bayswater:

[s]
I have asked you severally that you list my other monikers here lol

What are you waiting for?

Jobless man like you lol

FYI, Pendy79 has been exposed as a paid per post APC fraudster lol[/s]

You know you have being caught out Switch. Stop pretending cheesy

Jobless hungry PDP tout acting big man online.

In your twisted mind, you always think you are exposing people when you are actually constituting yourself as a nuisance. Switch you are a tout. Why did you deactivate your tokunboh handle?

7 Likes

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by Ahmeduana(m): 5:55pm On Mar 08, 2015
ManMountain:

My take away from the programme is very clear.
PDP has nothing to offer.
BEFORE NKO WHOM DID YOU EXPECT FLIES TO BE FRIEND IF NOT AN WOUND CARRIER!
Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by arewafederation: 5:55pm On Mar 08, 2015
ManMountain:

Thank you, to these PDP guys, your intelligence is measured by how much you can insult GMB and APC, and not on how you can project the ruling party PDP. Very shameful.

Very shameful indeed.

And even the devil will be ashamed of the lies of their Nairaland branch about the performance of the PDP reps in the debate. Honestly, the albino was simply "empty".

9 Likes

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by MORNDEW(m): 5:56pm On Mar 08, 2015
Bayswater:

What facts did akin oyebode state? That Boko haram now controls one-third of Nigeria? That agriculture has not contributed to our growing GDP?

You need to go watch that debate again smiley
i did nt watch d debate but its on facts that BokoHaram controls nigeria's land half the size of Belgium and about agriculture? I even challenge adeshina to a debate on that.

1 Like

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by reborn1: 5:56pm On Mar 08, 2015
Bayswater:

Yoruba boy, we know you. Very soon, your uncultured self will switch to abusing my parents lol

I have just one moniker here which is bayswater, can you say same about yourself?

Of course, you are the political e-rat here.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by get2abbey(m): 5:56pm On Mar 08, 2015
Sanchez01:

By the way, is the said Ay Dee not the same guy who was behind Linda Ikeji's blog closure sometimes ago? How did he get into the PDP camp
Guy...i have been asking same question sinceeeeeeee but non of the PDP fan seems to have an answer........just imagine if it was APC..... PDP NL chapter who have crucified all APC with this

5 Likes

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by Built2last: 5:57pm On Mar 08, 2015
M4gunners:
Unfortunately i may have to disagree with you in your last statement. We don't have intelligent youths in Nigeria, if not they would've choose a 73yrs old to contest for any party while the so called youths kill their follow youths because of ignorance.

Oga sir, i said they are intelligent, them not rising to action is a different ball game.

1 Like

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by MORNDEW(m): 5:57pm On Mar 08, 2015
M4gunners:
Unfortunately i may have to disagree with you in your last statement. We don't have intelligent youths in Nigeria, if not they would've choose a 73yrs old to contest for any party while the so called youths kill their follow youths because of ignorance.
so being intelligent is when u see a bad Government u support it sheepishly without questionig? Smh.

10 Likes

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by duality(m): 5:58pm On Mar 08, 2015
Bayswater:

38000Km of Nigeria's landmass is in the hands of boko haram? The size of Belgium?

FYI, the last batch of Boko Haramists have been holed up and surrounded by the NA in Gwoza and Bama.

I guess the size of Gwoza and Bama = 38000Km. Akin Oyebode is just a dullard.

Buhari and your likes always run away from debates. #fact

You are on Point.

I just saw the APC team vomiting figures of absolute falsehood just to hoodwink the public. One was even quoting Osun State, when his opponent was from that same Osun state and can't attest to his point.

so shameful.

5 Likes

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by Built2last: 5:59pm On Mar 08, 2015
Sanchez01:

[size=15pt]Lolz... I have unlimited data on my PC and I've been scouting Youtube for the video but haven't found it yet. I wonder why Channels haven't released the video yet.[/size]

Oga, i watched it online..search Channels Tv on youtube..the video is there
Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by dre11(m): 5:59pm On Mar 08, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Because the guy uttered treasonable falsehood.

His falsehood is to the power of 100.....
He couldn't defend the PDP policies and program but will just attack the personality of GMB

I was expecting him to say the program of PDP and convince us on it
But that wasn't the case

6 Likes

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by arewafederation: 6:01pm On Mar 08, 2015
Sanchez01:

Thanks for your observation. I believe I read the bolded part on the post of someone earlier. It is quite disappointing if this is true anyways. By the way, is the said Ay Dee not the same guy who was behind Linda Ikeji's blog closure sometimes ago? How did he get into the PDP camp

I guess he is the same guy. He probably got his own share of "protection".

6 Likes

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by Sanchez01: 6:01pm On Mar 08, 2015
Built2last:

Oga, i watched it online..search Channels Tv on youtube..the video is there

Could you copy the video link here or simply upload the video here, please?
Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 08, 2015
Instead of throwing insults simply narrate the questions and responses of the parties and allow people to judge for themselves.
Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by reborn1: 6:03pm On Mar 08, 2015
get2abbey:
Shameless PDP, same person they are celebrating once called GEJ useless and incompetent

Lolzzzz. Why is it that most of these peeps that criticize and bash GEJ in the past are now singing his praise, telling us he is the best since slice bread. Fani Kayode and co. Pathetic

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by DaBullIT(m): 6:03pm On Mar 08, 2015
Sanchez01:

[size=15pt]Lolz... I have unlimited data on my PC and I've been scouting Youtube for the video but haven't found it yet. I wonder why Channels haven't released the video yet.[/size]

If you subscribed to their video channel , you'll be notified of new uploads, keep searching too

Finally

you can lie o. You be network? How you use get unlimited data grin

Everybody data dey finish even if you buy 20 gig Hahahahaha
Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by F22RAPTOR(m): 6:04pm On Mar 08, 2015
Bayswater:

Did you watch that part where Akin said FDR did not dance when USA faced terrorism problems and ayedee later told him FDR could not have danced as he was paralysed from his waist downwards lol

The guy sabi book lol
bro, me self been no know, I had to go online to confirm. Apparently, there was a cover up.
Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by Sunnybobo3(m): 6:05pm On Mar 08, 2015
dre11:

His falsehood is to the power of 100.....
He couldn't defend the PDP policies and program but will just attack the personality of GMB

I was expecting him to say the program of PDP and convince us on it
But that wasn't the case

Dude, we ain't on the same page. The APC guy uttered falsehood by saying Boko Haram now control an area the size of Belgium in Nigeria.
Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by M4gunners: 6:06pm On Mar 08, 2015
Built2last:

Oga sir, i said they are intelligent, them not rising to action is a different ball game.
Chairman what makes them intelligent? Because they are arguing on Channels TV? Look give me and any Chealsea or Manchester United fans chance we will argue till 2morrow that doesn't make us intelligent. They are just noise makers without future.
Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by Bayswater: 6:06pm On Mar 08, 2015
MORNDEW:

i did nt watch d debate but its on facts that BokoHaram controls nigeria's land half the size of Belgium and about agriculture? I even challenge adeshina to a debate on that.

You're not current my brother, you need to go update yourself about the goings on in the Nigerian defsec space.

As we speak, Boko haram have been pushed to one side of Gwoza.
Boko haram's visible presence is only in Gwoza and bama.

I guess those two towns = size of Belgium like the lying APC guy said on TV.

2 Likes

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by Sanchez01: 6:06pm On Mar 08, 2015
DaBullIT:

If you subscribed to their video channel , you'll be notified of new uploads, keep searching too

Finally

I'm not one of Channels subscribers, albeit, I'll try that now. Lolz... It's not a lie bro. I do unlimited. Don't ask me how grin grin grin
Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by ChinemeOkpan: 6:08pm On Mar 08, 2015
[quote author=reborn1 post=31428386][/quote]

Dont mind the PDP tout. He is on the same league as idumuose, onatisi
Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by Bayswater: 6:09pm On Mar 08, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

You know you have being caught out Switch. Stop pretending cheesy

Jobless hungry PDP tout acting big man online.

In your twisted mind, you always think you are exposing people when you are actually constituting yourself as a nuisance. Switch you are a tout. Why did you deactivate your tokunboh handle?

You keep spewing trash. Of course, you are the tout and the one who is jobless here.
Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by CuteMaro(m): 6:09pm On Mar 08, 2015
DaBullIT:

Finally

You have no idea i guess
Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by dinachi(m): 6:09pm On Mar 08, 2015
Here are my observation, because I watched the debate from the beginning.
Both teams did their best.
The first group of both team GEJ and GMB were evenly matched.
The second batch of Mr Aydee and The Yoruba guy were unevenly matched, the Yoruba guy outclassed Mr Aydee.
The last batch, the PDP guy completely demolished the APC guy. It was very pathetic.
So I will call it a draw.
In conclusion the APC guy did a better Job of selling GMB to Nigerians than Mr Aydee of PDP.

13 Likes

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by kheart(m): 6:11pm On Mar 08, 2015
ManMountain:

You are right, Ikem was too calm, and Raju as usual of his behaviour on Twitter and facebook was bullying the guy, not with facts but noise about GMB.

D first speaker of PDP and d 3rd speaker of APC ll ve been a fair pair cos ismail was no match for d PDP guy
Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by waliezi(m): 6:11pm On Mar 08, 2015
Were is d deem video? Still can't find it....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Obasanjo Geared Up For A Football Match (pic) / Tambuwal Drives Fashola Around Sokoto Town (Photo) / Ebelechukwu Obiano Donates A House To A Woman In Aguata

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.