Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun (56325 Views)

See Where Jonathan Was Spotted Shortly After Meeting Buhari (photos) / $2.1bn Arms: Festus Keyamo Explains Why Jonathan Might Not Be Prosecuted / 17 States That Might Make Buhari To Lose Presidential Election- Adedayo Ademuwag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 09, 2015
colossus2:
What if he rigs in those states undecided
He will lose again and again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 09, 2015
chingydaboss:
Bursty spanky.
Mo likea'
Stingydaboss.
Mo hate'ie grin

1 Like

Re: 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun by afoo02(m): 6:30pm On Mar 09, 2015
kayciano:
What of sambisa state
There's No sambisa state
Re: 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun by nortcentrallord(m): 6:30pm On Mar 09, 2015
Suprise go catch una. E go dey like film. Hehehe. GEJ the blessed one.

2 Likes

Re: 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 09, 2015
I don't know about other states but I'm 100% sure buhari won't get more than 15% vote cast in imo. ..besides Rochas is only popular outside imo state ...We imolites are tired of his family government. .biko ka opuo

1 Like

Re: 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun by reborn1: 6:32pm On Mar 09, 2015
BestGovernance:
Your calculation for Osun is wrong. Jonathan might win the state with ease as Aregbesola's popularity is fading off

GEJ to win in Osun is like saying Buhari will win in Anambra. Lol

4 Likes

Re: 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun by bettercreature(m): 6:32pm On Mar 09, 2015
colossus2:
What if he rigs in those states undecided
This Op really spot on,You can't rig if someone has too much support of the people,for example MkO abiola 1993, Laurent gbagbo of ivory coast and last osun election
No amount of rigging will save jonathan in the states above beside its not possible to militarilize this election because soldiers will be so stressed covering the whole of Nigeria in one day

2 Likes

Re: 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun by henryutd(m): 6:32pm On Mar 09, 2015
kayciano:
What of sambisa state

You can't Buhari in Sambisa state. No matter the rigging.
Re: 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun by kinibigdeal(m): 6:34pm On Mar 09, 2015

1 Like

Re: 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun by slymichael(m): 6:34pm On Mar 09, 2015
Count sokoto n lagos out of dis formula.. PDP will surprise all apc.

1 Like

Re: 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun by Edoblakky(m): 6:35pm On Mar 09, 2015
Nonsensical speculation!
So GMB should win all APC states? Why not include Edo state as one of the states where GEJ will lose as it's an APC state like Rivers?
GEJ won in Lagos in 2011 even though it's an APC state why should he lose now?
After March 28, all speculation, permutation and combination will cease.

2 Likes

Re: 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun by deebsman1(m): 6:36pm On Mar 09, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=31460577][/quote]
Buhari is winning Kwara, its majorly, significant number of Muslims and saraki factor and even moderate Christians will vote for GMB. @ kogi, Benue and taraba and Edo. neva say neva

1 Like

Re: 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun by betty202020(m): 6:36pm On Mar 09, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=31460577][/quote]u ar counting ur chicks when the eggs are not yet hatched
Re: 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun by SamjohnnyB(m): 6:37pm On Mar 09, 2015
swimcash:
to all gej supporters, i pray dat GOD almighty
to continue to administer and manage
your life exactly the way and manner GEJ
is managing Nigeria
amen
Re: 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun by discusant: 6:37pm On Mar 09, 2015
dareisminetobi:
The whole nigerrian voted for an educated man thinking he was going to make a change during the 2011 general election, GEJ and his team has disappointed nigerians that's why we all need a change and it can only come from an experienced fellow.

No, Jonathan did not disappoint Nigerians, despite the huge wars waged by insurgents against his government, he performed better than his predecessors.

What happened was that insurgents used violence to make some gullible voters falsely believe that Jonathan could not provide them with security. So they shifted focus to an alternative candidate which is now Buhari.

But Nigeria cannot afford to pay Buhari with making him president after this fraud of using violence to intimidate the voters since Jonathan came to office.
Buhari said that Boko Haram are freedom fighters that must not be fought by Nigerian government.

4 Likes

Re: 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 09, 2015
And since Lagos,kano,rivers and kaduna are high density area...You can imagine the gap that will be created....Ibandan is also a strong hold of apc

Re: 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun by Omadachi(m): 6:41pm On Mar 09, 2015
A very good pa mutation.I am one of Buhari's supporter.However,please replace Rivers and Imo with Benue and Kogi.Buhari cannot win there.Our Igbo guys wont give him their vote.
Re: 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun by Toktee(m): 6:41pm On Mar 09, 2015
kayciano:
What of sambisa state
YABA ESCAPEE
Re: 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun by xmileeasy: 6:42pm On Mar 09, 2015
Analysis based on religious bigotry is equal to fallacy

1 Like

Re: 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun by tolexy007(m): 6:42pm On Mar 09, 2015
sammyj:
Thumps up to the OP for posting this wonderful write up. I weep for the clueless administration and GEJ because he stands no chance of winning in this state and other state like Benue, Ondo, Ekiti and Kwara state which also attributed to his incompetence to properly manage our common wealth and having to be a corrupt, sentimental and sectional ruler. Come March we will proof a point to our so called rulers both in the executive and Legislative aim of affairs that the power has returned to the people and the will and opinions of the people should come first before any other interests during policy and decision making and come March and May 2015 the change we desire will surely happen even if GEJ wins its not going to be business as usual. God Bless Nigeria !!!
Instead of u to weep for urself u are weepin for a man who dosent know may b u exist, u are cryin for a man who has already made it in life, I pity u undecided
Re: 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun by gostudyeurope: 6:42pm On Mar 09, 2015
Study Study Study in the Czech Republic!!!!

Study in our partner university English program for admission 2015!!

Study!!!

Bachelor program Business Management and Corporate Finance
Bachelor program Marketing Communication
Master program Business Management and Corporate Finance
Master program Marketing Communication
MBA

Here are the basic admission requirements:

In order to receive student Admission letter you will have to provide US with the following through e-mail:

* Copies of Passport,
* Copies of Educational Certificates, WEAC/ B.SC transcript.
* Copy of Birth Certificate etc.

All the above mentioned documents should be in English

If the school decide to accept you. An interview will be organized via Skype. ( Pls only genuine students are admitted. If you come over to Czech Republic and you didn't turn-up to study WE/ our partner university will cancel your visa and turn you back to NIGERIA)

Admission will close Soon.. Contact us by email info@gostudyeurope.org
Re: 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun by o42austino(m): 6:43pm On Mar 09, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=31460577][/quote]I dont know abt the other states but pls remove Rivers and Imo from the list because GEJ will surely win them with landslid victory trust me when i tell u that.
Re: 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun by LewisO: 6:43pm On Mar 09, 2015
[size=15pt]I don't deduce to that.

Let's leave sentiment, let's be sincere, Rivers State people are there to back him up, i don't think he can loose there.

Anyway, Sai Buhari. [/size]

1 Like

Re: 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun by Namdez: 6:44pm On Mar 09, 2015
GEJ till 2019, dreamers, your dreams will never see the light of the day!
Re: 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun by Bright2(m): 6:45pm On Mar 09, 2015
Pls take this analysis to where you brought it from it's not applicable in those state as stated.

Jona will suprise his opponents including the analyser.

GEJ till all APCies deffect to PDP.
Re: 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun by driand(m): 6:45pm On Mar 09, 2015
I'm not quoting u to start a fight I want u to realize something, Jonathan is likely to snatch90 percent of the igbos vote, but u must also understand that the igbos feel less concerned about issues like that, less than 60 percent of their registered voters would make it a point of duty to vote, I am an Igbo and I know my peopleunlike the hausaswhomover 98.5 percent of the registered voters would make it a point of duty,talking about the Niger delta, Jonathan should win by 75/25 north central is 50/50 southwest buhari should mustera 65/35 win north east,northwestbuhari gets 80/20 in the Southeast Jonathan should sweep 85/15 but wen u sumit up buhari should have 55/45 win I'm not predicting I just gave u the outcomeof a free and fair election, if the election washeld Feb 14 as scheduled buhari would have won flawlessly.. by 62/38 I'm not a seer and this is not my opinion nor my wish, if the status quo remainsthe wayit is at d moment and jega is allowed to remain and conduct a free and fair election buhari takes 55 Jonathan goeswith 45.... endeavor to quote me after the election.

4 Likes

Re: 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun by 1Dray(m): 6:46pm On Mar 09, 2015
hamaworld:
I....Jonah go win for only one state.
Bayelsa.
And he is going to also win some state from d Biafra region

Sai buhari

Abokii Mai nama, han' geshe ka.
Re: 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun by Dbakre1: 6:47pm On Mar 09, 2015
What about Kwara State?

1 Like

Re: 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun by SamjohnnyB(m): 6:51pm On Mar 09, 2015
discusant:

No, Jonathan did not disappoint Nigerians, despite the huge wars waged by insurgents against his government, he performed better than his predecessors.

What happened was that insurgents used violence to make some gullible voters falsely believe that Jonathan could not provide them with security. So they shifted focus to an alternative candidate which is now Buhari.

But Nigeria cannot afford to pay Buhari with making him president after this fraud of using violence to intimidate the voters since Jonathan came to office.
Buhari said that Boko Haram are freedom fighters that must not be fought by Nigerian
government.
bro no vex ooooo u finish primary school? bcuz primary 4 student will not reason like this

1 Like

Re: 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun by driand(m): 6:51pm On Mar 09, 2015
BADNEAT:
I don't know about other states but I'm 100% sure buhari won't get more than 15% vote cast in imo. ..besides Rochas is only popular outside imo state ...We imolites are tired of his family government. .biko ka opuo
but I tell you as an imolite as well that the entire vote that would be cast in the south east will be less than lagos state alone.
Re: 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun by PassingShot(m): 6:51pm On Mar 09, 2015
This writer doesn't know his job well.

I don't expect Buhari winning Rivers and Imo. However he will surely win the following states which he failed to include:

1. Kwara

2. Adamawa

3. Nassarawa

Ondo, Ekiti and Kogi are also possible for GMB.

2 Likes

Re: 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun by Sunnybobo3(m): 6:52pm On Mar 09, 2015
finestiyke:
Faulty analysis. Jonathan won't lose Imo and Rivers states

Writer must have written this piece while masturbatlng

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Corper Begs Senator Ashafa N100,000, See The Reply He Got / Why Elections May Not Hold In Some Areas —INEC / Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.