Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,317 members, 7,867,850 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 04:50 AM

The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} (27848 Views)

The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by vjsmiles: 7:23pm On Mar 13, 2015
Darkrebel666:

Great.. glad you took the rhyming approach.. I really wish you knew about multi-syllabic though..

frater benigna et admirabilis fieri bene
Volo autem vos facile , si victus i convenientes eam cool
grin

bro this wasnt wht i wnted writin self....

my other drafted lines mistakenly got deleted grin
thanks though
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by freshdude99(m): 7:24pm On Mar 13, 2015
Easy wink wat a bass guitar is to music is wat I am to u kiss
Cc: Dimples192
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 13, 2015
[size=13pt]MzNelly[/size]

Like the dawn unleashes it firmaments
My dilated pupils parted
Before me stood an elegant princess
My ouvre self became hovered
I was stupefied
At your vivacious sleekness
Every other girls became pooh-poohed
If I were to place you and the other girls in here on a juxtaposition
The result will be handicapped
You're altogether beautiful
You're also beautifully personified
Infact you're charactiful
Everything about you reeks of perpetual opulence
I'll gladly opt outta my camaraderie just to be with you
My love for you is intricate
And full of fervidness
It sometimes throws me in a colossal conundrum
I've acquiesced my vicarious emotions towards you
You triumph over the myriad of girls and caught my attention
I will gladly terminate any living creature that wanna stand as an hindrance or impedemy love toward you

You radiated my life from gloom
I can't feel an ounce of depression
A colossal love and joy is all I feel
Extirpating my melancholy and boredom
Marooned me from my spurious life
And blessed me with a virtuous woman
God must really loved me
You are my hope in times of despair
My companion when I am forlorn and somewhat reckless
Maybe we can see a better way
And find a brighter day
The affection is just too real
I'm longing for you heart
You might probably make me heal
From the pain embedded in my hearth
While I snuggle in your arm
Basking in the euphoria of our warmth cosy
I'm envisaging the moment of our late-night tryst
Embracing and cuddling up in a xoxo
Till wittiness comes in
Standing before our parents
Acting all lovey-dovey
After submitting our nuptials
I wish to spend the rest of my life with you milady.

Cc. Dygeasy Jennimma

3 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 13, 2015
vjsmiles:
grin

bro this wasnt wht i wnted writin self....

my other drafted lines mistakenly got deleted grin
thanks though

Nihilominus magnus es et bene uenisti frater cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 13, 2015
Cleverlad aww embarassed

I read through it all word for word embarassed

Its beautiful embarassed embarassed
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by vjsmiles: 7:27pm On Mar 13, 2015
Darkrebel666:

Nihilominus magnus es et bene uenisti frater cool
angry

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 13, 2015
No amount of words I can say that will describe the love I have for you,but still I will use the little I can to open to your eyes so u could see through my heart,and open your ear so u could hear what my heart is saying.f you could listen carefully,no matter where you are,you would be able to to hear heart beating and the hunger for your love.the love I have for you makes "Jack" unfulfilled despite during for love in TITANIC,makes Shakespare wish he could come to life and rewrite "Romeo and Juliet".Though am not opportune to be around during Noah,but I doubt If the flood then on earth is up to the flood of you love in my heart. When I first saw your picture,I ran to my library to check the year of production of "the beauty one are not yet born".I saw it was 1968,if anyone tries to write such after you were born,he would have been prosecuted for misinforming the public.Am not only in love because of your beauty,you couple your beauty with good manner,intelligence,Friendly and supportive.
Saying yes to me is greater than the CHANGE Nigerians are asking for.all I want you to say is "yes I will" or alternative "I want to spend the rest of my life with you"

I love you dimple192 kiss kiss
Cc dygeasy

5 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 13, 2015
cleverlad:
To my dearest mznelly.....

I will always remember that memorable day.
Just like my father's wife, that day really changed my life
I had just returned from work, stressed and tired from running errands and going through files
To eliminate the lassitude, i decided to read comments on nairaland and checkout profiles

That was when I first saw you.
I had always admired your wisdom and vision from the astute posts and comments you make
But when I laid eyes on you, sweetheart, I was lost in the moment, breathless and silent like I had just drowned in a lake

I was startled and dazzled by your grandiose face, lovely smile and perfectly structured frame
I swear, you are truly nature's greatest wonder
Besting da vincii's mona lisa, zeus's statue at olympia and pisa's leaning tower, gosh your beauty makes me ponder

I haven't gotten myself to stop thinking about "you" , about "us", about our "cause" and a couple other things I can't spell without "u"
Baby,I am addicted to you like the food that i eat, and the air that I breathe
but I would rather suffocate and struggle for breath, starve or go on a fast
than imagine an existence without you by my side or a future without you in my past.

Cupid stroke the bow with force, when he fired that arrow
because it struck my heart, leaving me falling blindly in love and glued to you like a stranded dog or a lost fellow
You must be from the blood line of the great merlin or the lady morgana,
because you have cast a spell on me, altering my whole persona

......Mznelly I am so "madly" in love with you, that for the past few days, I have been left confused, kooky and bereft
I just hope I don't end up in rehab, or tied and locked up in a room in yaba-left
Like richard cypher, morning and night I seek you because you are my sacred stone
Without you I am deficient, lacking and incomplete, cause you are my missing bone

My love for you is a stain no "detergent" can wipe off
I mean it "sunshine" no kidding, it ain't no bluff
Please accept my humble request, lest you leave me wandering in a "blank space"
like taylor swift, writing sad love songs about you and I, or taking a decision to pull out of life's race.

I have always imagined what our lives together would be like,
You and I, touring the world in planes and trains, driving fast cars and riding together on a bike
We would visit cities and towns, expos and shows
Take pictures of the both of us together laughing and hugging so we could show it to
our child when he grows

I would treat you like elizabeth cause you are my queen,
mznelly I mean it, you are the prettiest woman I have ever seen.
We would share our passion, endless pleasure, making love in quick succession
Touching and holding each other in the thick
of the night
Looking into one another's eyes as we feel our love burning bright.

Words can't express the love and feelings I have for you, it never does
But babe, like adichie, you are my purple hibiscus, my pride of barbados
I would buy you Gucci hand bags, designer clothes and Prada shoes
We would spend all the time together, seriously you got nothing to loose

I would make you smile and laugh, make you scream and shout,leave you hot and wet, without any atom of doubt
that I am yours and you are mine. My lovely damsel,my true love divine
I might not be perfect, yes I have my flaws,
but I believe our love can tear down boundaries and laws,
soar past cultures and norms, crush any form of resistance not minding the distance at all

Because my love for you is pure like the fountain of life, and the amazonian well springs
Baby please just say yes and I would sell my car just to buy you diamond rings,
and a golden necklace to adorn your gorgeous neck and give more radiance to your elegant face
Like harry's godfather, I am serious, I mean everything I am saying, true story, non-fiction
Please mznelly, say yes, make me your final decision and put an end to this lingering contention

Cleverlad

Cc
Dygeasy
Jennimma
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 13, 2015

1 Like

dechandel:
Sageperv lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cheesy

Hey. grin

What's up?
vjsmiles:
angry

lol.. just showing off my Latin ...

it means -- Nonetheless you did great and you are welcome brother. wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Dekatron(m): 7:30pm On Mar 13, 2015
Sorry,my phone went dead.

Omalicha nwa,
ALL PLANETS IN THE UNIVERSE obey the law or physics,but one, VENUS. My history and philosophy doctor taught me that VENUS is also the roman goddess of love. Little wonder your love makes me disobey the laws of physics, and makes me. The goddess of love, the leaves obey your commandment, and they polinate. The animals hearkened and they reproduce. If you were VENUS, i would be your CUPID. If you were APHRODITE, i would be your EROS. WE WOULD STAY TOGETHER AT OLYMPUS, and make ZEUS and HERA green with envy.

My love for you is as mysterious and heavy as the black hole. As it sucks in light,likewise,my love for you sucks in all the care in the world. The complexity of the windows 10 software cannot be compared with the feeling of my heart towards you. I'd pray that i have only you and water,cos you make my tummy full. Seeing you graceful image, my mind drew a 3D picture of you, and my cerebrum could not give an explanation of why you look so good. So far you love me,i could pluck the stars and serve you dinner. So far you give me the UNQUANTIFIABLE answer,i'd disobey newtonian law to de-orbit the moon, and place it in your chambers. So far you give me the keys of your heart, i'd fight hades and destroy medusa.

Zeus made 4 hands and4 legs,bt he separated us, now, i've seen my half,and i am complete. All the time i see your picture,my breathing stops,cos my lungs couldnt withstand the elegance and grace it oozes.I'd be ur diode to rectify your current. We were meant to have a shoulder to cry upon. I would provide mine at your beck and call. As an engineering student, i've solved hordes of equations, and many more to come, bt non makes my heart skip like you did. I need to cook, i said : mhizizzy, alas, the stove hearkened to the name. I would disagree with DR MICHIO KAKU that said that total energy in the world -matter=0,because you absorb more energy than the planet. I would concur with einstein that said mass x Speed of light ^2 =energy because i'd be you mass,and fufil the law of relativity together. I have always dreamt of the one that would keep my heart,and i'm proud to say, i've seen you. I really wish we last long. I see us together, enjoying the evening sun, on the high rock. Like a singer said, i see us under the mango tree,absorbed in our romance, as the world look in awe. Anytime i look into those eyes, i see my paradise, with eyes speaking words of desire. Girl, each and everytime,am loving your design. The queens are jealous of you,the fair princessess are envious of you,the graceful maidens are ashamed to stand with you cos your beauty make kings drunk,and chiefs high. You killed'em with the smile,and you punished them with the waist. Awelewa ododo, yoruba would say : 'omo inu orun,ti a kii siju wo'. You are the sun in my solar system. The unknown in my equation, the raise to power 3 in my polynomial. No need for the same old route,a new love story was born that would span centuries to come. Adaeze,the apple of her father's eye, the pride of her mother,the joy of her siblings,the love of my life. I couldnt wish less,but to get : YES to the question:

'WILL YOU BE MINE' ?

cc: dygeasy , jennimma

2 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by bqlekan(m): 7:30pm On Mar 13, 2015
lemme book my space first.. this thread made me miss jamaat..
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by dechandel(f): 7:31pm On Mar 13, 2015
Blackett:
Vjsmiles, that was smart. BRUH!
www.touch.exteen.com/blog/firstwater/20090304/5-i-miss-you-love-poem
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
I saw nothing there undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by AdeniyiA(m): 7:32pm On Mar 13, 2015
*peeps in shocked
una weldone ooo,
abeg who are the 'wooees & the wooers'
cheesy
wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 13, 2015
oh my god!! vjsmiles, did you just steal a love poem from another site to post here? shocked

Oh boy, its getting interesting cheesy i love controversies grin

2 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by akinsadeez(m): 7:34pm On Mar 13, 2015
cleverlad wrote ''I was dazzled by your grandiose face....''.

I have never seen the word 'grandiose' used in such a manner as an endearing term. Just doesn't seem right to me from my understanding of the meaning of the word. undecided

let me go and check the dictionary sha. Maybe I've just learnt another use of the word today.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 13, 2015
dechandel:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
I saw nothing there undecided
Then copy his first few lines and paste on google.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by dechandel(f): 7:35pm On Mar 13, 2015
SagePerv:

Hey. grin

What's up?
I am good too smiley.. got your mention on that locked thread.. I knew it was all jokes grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 13, 2015
MzNelly

God created Heaven and Earth and the creatures in it, but his main purpose of establishing this very planet is because of you and I; every other beings were created with the main purpose of keeping us company. God had already envisaged this day and he made every creature attentive to our supposed union. You'd be amazed if I tell you that the sardines in the ocean are swimming and dancing in delight today because the sharks and their other predators are too busy listening to us and they have no time to quench this hunger. Every animals wanna attest to our union, even the Nightingales and Mockingbirds are singing a blissful song for us; before me here is a pigeon and an eagle, lips entangled while displaying tenderness and affection towards each other.

My memory usually fade when I'm intoxicated, but yours kept diving deeper into my cerebrum instead of fading with the rest. I love you wholeheartedly with both my heart and soul that every other things became drab. I'd be a liar if I say my feelings towards you is infatuation because I haven't for once seen what you look like, nor your picture; what I fell in love with is your personality, your humour, intelligence and affinity towards the peoples on this forum. The feeling is like no other, I know in my heart that I've found what I've been looking for, my missing rib. I will gladly forfeit the 'Who wants to be a millionaire hot seat' just to be with you; you're worth it. This is my genuine intention darling, not flattery.

Everyone knows a parrot to be a talkative, a parrot threatened to curse my destiny if I fail to win your prestigious heart today. One of the angels appeared in my dream today and told me how every other angels were planning to snatch you from me, had it been they were allowed to go near a female. You are amazingly perfect in every ways without a little flaw, you are so adorable, infact you a UGLY(paradiastole). You are pleasant and appealing to every eye you come across, your love is vested in my heart and can never be marred till eternity. You are the one I wish to see when I wake up from my slumber, planting kussens all over your body, especially your nose and earlobes. I pray to God everyday to bless you for you parent, and also bless you for me and our unborn child. Many dream is what I had but my dreams seems to be far from perfect without you in it. My life is incomplete and miserable without you in it, ever since I met you I can't feel and ounce of depression and the anticipation of love always got me shaking whenever I come across you moniker. The person behind your moniker is somebody whom I wish to meet somedays and spend the rest of my life with.

If you put on a crappy dress, please don't ask me to compliment you because the reply you're gonna get from me is "you are wonderful." The heart knows what it wants and that person my heart is longing for is no other than you milady. You are wonderful today and every other days and that makes you the most wonderful creature, at the same time, it makes us the most wonderful couples. This could be a start of something new dear, our love will be a fairy tale that everyone will make everybody pray to be in our position, an undying love that can never be quenched. Please baby just gimme a chance and I'll return the favour, even though I got all the money in the central bank of Nigeria, I'll never be happy without you. You give a new definition to the word 'curve'. Baby I love you; I'm waiting for you...

THIS IS ME BEING NASTY

Imagine waking up one night and you saw my head in between your thighs, giving you a cunnilinctus; screaming and moaning in ecstasy, all you could do was to grab my head and pull it farther into the perfectly shaven V, so I can manipulate it properly because you feel I'm doing the right thing.
I sucked away all your sorrows and I left you thinking there's nothing else to figure out, I'm the right person for you and no one else is capable of doing it better. Then you reciprocated my kind gesture by grabbing my d1ck and sliding it into your buccal cavity, the pleasure is outta this world. How romantic can it get, I'm receiving a Mouth Action from the love of my life, nothing else mattered. I moaned in pleasure as your lips touched my bozack; I located your G-strings and pulled it down south, cupping your round and firm bristols in my hand, I ran my hands through it gently, same as my tongue, intertwining it on both boobs rhythmically. I'll give it to you whenever you want it baby cos I'ts you world.

Lemme stop here milady because of the kids on this section.

So what's your say ma'am! Should I start jubilating that I've won over the heart of the most beautiful lady in the milky-way?...
Cc. Dygeasy Jennimma

2 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by jnrbayano(m): 7:36pm On Mar 13, 2015
FrancisTony:
She shine bright as the morning rising,
Fair as the moon and;
gallant as the female armys set in battle arrays.

SMH!
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 13, 2015
MzNelly:
Cleverlad aww embarassed

I read through it all word for word embarassed

Its beautiful embarassed embarassed

Sweetheart, this is just a mere sprinkle of H20 compared to my enormous sea of feelings for you.

Its nothing really smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Beamborla(f): 7:36pm On Mar 13, 2015
angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 13, 2015
YES YES YES YES YES YES grin
It's not my choice angry
Girl say YES!!! wink

Dekatron:
Sorry,my phone went dead.

Omalicha nwa,
ALL PLANETS IN THE UNIVERSE obey the law or physics,but one, VENUS. My history and philosophy doctor taught me that VENUS is also the roman goddess of love. Little wonder your love makes me disobey the laws of physics, and makes me. The goddess of love, the leaves obey your commandment, and they polinate. The animals hearkened and they reproduce. If you were VENUS, i would be your CUPID. If you were APHRODITE, i would be your EROS. WE WOULD STAY TOGETHER AT OLYMPUS, and make ZEUS and HERA green with envy.

My love for you is as mysterious and heavy as the black hole. As it sucks in light,likewise,my love for you sucks in all the care in the world. The complexity of the windows 10 software cannot be compared with the feeling of my heart towards you. I'd pray that i have only you and water,cos you make my tummy full. Seeing you graceful image, my mind drew a 3D picture of you, and my cerebrum could not give an explanation of why you look so good. So far you love me,i could pluck the stars and serve you dinner. So far you give me the UNQUANTIFIABLE answer,i'd disobey newtonian law to de-orbit the moon, and place it in your chambers. So far you give me the keys of your heart, i'd fight hades and destroy medusa.

Zeus made 4 hands and4 legs,bt he separated us, now, i've seen my half,and i am complete. All the time i see your picture,my breathing stops,cos my lungs couldnt withstand the elegance and grace it oozes.I'd be ur diode to rectify your current. We were meant to have a shoulder to cry upon. I would provide mine at your beck and call. As an engineering student, i've solved hordes of equations, and many more to come, bt non makes my heart skip like you did. I need to cook, i said : mhizizzy, alas, the stove hearkened to the name. I would disagree with DR MICHIO KAKU that said that total energy in the world -matter=0,because you absorb more energy than the planet. I would concur with einstein that said mass x Speed of light ^2 =energy because i'd be you mass,and fufil the law of relativity together. I have always dreamt of the one that would keep my heart,and i'm proud to say, i've seen you. I really wish we last long. I see us together, enjoying the evening sun, on the high rock. Like a singer said, i see us under the mango tree,absorbed in our romance, as the world look in awe. Anytime i look into those eyes, i see my paradise, with eyes speaking words of desire. Girl, each and everytime,am loving your design. The queens are jealous of you,the fair princessess are envious of you,the graceful maidens are ashamed to stand with you cos your beauty make kings drunk,and chiefs high. You killed'em with the smile,and you punished them with the waist. Awelewa ododo, yoruba would say : 'omo inu orun,ti a kii siju wo'. You are the sun in my solar system. The unknown in my equation, the raise to power 3 in my polynomial. No need for the same old route,a new love story was born that would span centuries to come. Adaeze,the apple of her father's eye, the pride of her mother,the joy of her siblings,the love of my life. I couldnt wish less,but to get : YES to the question:

'WILL YOU BE MINE' ?

cc: dygeasy , jennimma
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Dekatron(m): 7:39pm On Mar 13, 2015
Mhizizzy, gbagaunfreak

waiting

blackett, my lines
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by freshdude99(m): 7:43pm On Mar 13, 2015
It's easier said than done, but I sincerely think my journey of love has hit the rock only then did I stumble ur way. Ever sinx den its been a fairytale of orthodox Cinderella story. One that knows no blundering.... All am tryna say bae is ur dat perfect rib I have been searching for all these year, ur beauty's priceless not to mention dos olive voice with a soft west London accent gosh it turns me on each mins I reminisce. Baby say YES and I promise you most sincerely the rest will be his tory. Ur paradise in heaven is guaranteed here on earth with me darling. Omg words alone can't describe wat a priceless demsel u are. Am in love hun , pls say yes and YES it luv kiss
Cc: Dimples192
Cc: Dygeasy

2 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by lanxlot(m): 7:43pm On Mar 13, 2015
make I finish exam ist...b4 i woo.....Lanxlot to woo jennimma.....afta m done
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Caracta(f): 7:44pm On Mar 13, 2015
*clears throat*

Late as usual.

Dygeasy, what am I supposed to do?

FrancisTony, I see you.

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 13, 2015
Ipledge:
No amount of words I can say that will describe the love I have for you,but still I will use the little I can to open to your eyes so u could see through my heart,and open your ear so u could hear what my heart is saying.f you could listen carefully,no matter where you are,you would be able to to hear heart beating and the hunger for your love.the love I have for you makes "Jack" unfulfilled despite during for love in TITANIC,makes Shakespare wish he could come to life and rewrite "Romeo and Juliet".Though am not opportune to be around during Noah,but I doubt If the flood then on earth is up to the flood of you love in my heart. When I first saw your picture,I ran to my library to check the year of production of "the beauty one are not yet born".I saw it was 1968,if anyone tries to write such after you were born,he would have been prosecuted for misinforming the public.Am not only in love because of your beauty,you couple your beauty with good manner,intelligence,Friendly and supportive.
Saying yes to me is greater than the CHANGE Nigerians are asking for.all I want you to say is "yes I will" or alternative "I want to spend the rest of my life with you"

I love you dimple192 kiss kiss

Cc dygeasy

So romantic
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 13, 2015
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by dechandel(f): 7:46pm On Mar 13, 2015
Blackett:
Then copy his first few lines and paste on google.
SEEN!!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {finals!!!} by Dygeasy(m): 7:46pm On Mar 13, 2015
Caracta:
*clears throat*

Late as usual.

Dygeasy, what am I supposed to do?

FrancisTony, I see you.
You should be making a choice now but Lagunna1 isn't online now. Let's wait for him for a while

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22)

19 Years Old Girl Shows Off boobs To Mark End Of April 2017 / Man Who Duped His Fiancée Arrested And Placed In A Police Cell / Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.