Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Water Elements And 'Water Children' - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Water Elements And 'Water Children' (101522 Views)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (oct. 13th 2015) -ELEMENTS PROVIDE SUPPORT / 40 Days Word And Water Therapy Challenge / Who Created Darkness And Water? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by KoloOyinbo(m): 11:48pm On Mar 15, 2015
proevan:

If I may ask, what is your own defination of Education ; say generally ?

Well no matter what I say you seem determined to argue with it! I'm not sure why as it will not prove the existence of thing like mami waters etc.

Why not lets have YOUR definition? (Try and include formal qualifications, recognised institutions etc - Im sure they should be in there somewhere! LOL)
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by Nobody: 11:51pm On Mar 15, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

What has that to do with all humans being equal? We have MANY different religions and opinions of religion. Do you believe all religions and opinions are equal? It seems evident that there is more fundamentalism in Africa and the developing world than in the developed world. This is because the more educated someone is the less fundamentalist they tend to be.

This is rather a different topic than people believing silly legends of mermaids etc!

So who decides who is developing and who is developed ; who is more educated and who is less, how do you people even calculate these things

1 Like

Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by KoloOyinbo(m): 11:53pm On Mar 15, 2015
proevan:

So who decides who is developing and who is developed ; who is more educated and who is less, how do you people even calculate these things

Well I'm surprised you don't know the difference between developed and developing!

Or indeed who is more educated?

Are you just being argumentative or facetious or both?
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by Nobody: 11:56pm On Mar 15, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

Well no matter what I say you seem determined to argue with it! I'm not sure why as it will not prove the existence of thing like mami waters etc.

Why not lets have YOUR definition? (Try and include formal qualifications, recognised institutions etc - Im sure they should be in there somewhere! LOL)

I see where you are coming from : So you expect me whose knowledge is above your realm of the physical senses to explain things to you ; is this not what I have been trying to tell you all night.
Compared to what I know your science is still in the pre-nursery stage.

YOU CAN NEVER UNDERSTAND IT WITH THAT
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by KoloOyinbo(m): 11:59pm On Mar 15, 2015
proevan:

I see where you are coming from : So you expect me whose knowledge is above your realm of the physical senses to explain things to you ; is this not what I have been trying to tell you all night.
Compared to what I know your science is still in the pre-nursery stage.

YOU CAN NEVER UNDERSTAND IT WITH THAT

LOL!

That is the usual answer from someone who lacks education. It hides their ignorance.

If your so called knowledge is about things like mermaids that don't exist then you have no knowledge whatsoever! cheesy
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by Nobody: 11:59pm On Mar 15, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

Well I'm surprised you don't know the difference between developed and developing!

Or indeed who is more educated?

Are you just being argumentative or facetious or both?

Please always think like there is no box ; its a better way to learn.

1 Like

Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by KoloOyinbo(m): 12:01am On Mar 16, 2015
proevan:

Please always think like there is no box ; its a better way to learn.

I like to include the box so people can follow the conversation better! Especially when dealing with some of the irrational posters that appear on the superstitious threads.
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by Nobody: 12:02am On Mar 16, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

LOL!

That is the usual answer from someone who lacks education. It hides their ignorance.

If your so called knowledge is about things like mermaids that don't exist then you have no knowledge whatsoever! cheesy

And you that has all the education is the one insultive grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by Nobody: 12:05am On Mar 16, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

I like to include the box so people can follow the conversation better! Especially when dealing with some of the irrational posters that appear on the superstitious threads.

Do you believe man is also a spiritual being ?
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by KoloOyinbo(m): 12:07am On Mar 16, 2015
proevan:

Do you believe man is also a spiritual being ?

Yes we have a soul I believe. No we cannot see it and magical spirits do not appear to us! Please don't try and use Religion to make people believe in primitive savage superstition! They are two different things!
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by DeBret(m): 12:09am On Mar 16, 2015
Superstition..... Hmmmm I don't believe in all this... I even believe that human turn to anaconda cry
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by KoloOyinbo(m): 12:10am On Mar 16, 2015
proevan:

And you that has all the education is the one insultive grin grin grin

I don't think that word exists in the English language! grin

Sorry if you find facts insulting but the truth is that people who believe in this rubbish are seen in a very poor light by the rest of the world!
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by Nobody: 12:10am On Mar 16, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

Yes we have a soul I believe. No we cannot see it and magical spirits do not appear to us! Please don't try and use Religion to make people believe in primitive savage superstition! They are two different things!

Thank you very much, I rest my case. Nice chatting with you
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by Nobody: 12:13am On Mar 16, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

I don't think that word exists in the English language! grin

Sorry if you find facts insulting but the truth is that people who believe in this rubbish are seen in a very poor light by the rest of the world!

Just like bootilycious didn't some years back, but someone did use it and it is there now wink
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by KoloOyinbo(m): 12:16am On Mar 16, 2015
proevan:

Just like bootilycious didn't some years back, but someone did use it and it is there now wink

Depends on your definition. Its not in any dictionary so not yet, neither is bootylicious!

Not sure on your other post, are you now saying you don't believe in mermaids etc? (My point from the beginning.)
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by Nobody: 12:24am On Mar 16, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

Depends on your definition. Its not in any dictionary so not yet, neither is bootylicious!

Not sure on your other post, are you now saying you don't believe in mermaids etc? (My point from the beginning.)

You aren't that educated afterall. Stop the developed lies...

bootylicious - Oxford Dictionaries
www​.oxforddictionaries.com/.../ ...
(Of a woman) sexually attractive: this bootylicious Texan knows what it takes to be a pop diva. More example sentences.

Bootylicious | Define Bootylicious at Dictionary.com
dictionary.reference.com/.../bootylicious
Bootylicious definition, shapely and sexually attractive. See more.
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by cococandy(f): 12:27am On Mar 16, 2015
What a thread grin

OP pay me let me teach you the secrets of the marine world. grin

#kidding smiley
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by KoloOyinbo(m): 12:33am On Mar 16, 2015
proevan:

You aren't that educated afterall. Stop the developed lies...

bootylicious - Oxford Dictionaries
www​.oxforddictionaries.com/.../ ...
(Of a woman) sexually attractive: this bootylicious Texan knows what it takes to be a pop diva. More example sentences.

Bootylicious | Define Bootylicious at Dictionary.com
dictionary.reference.com/.../bootylicious
Bootylicious definition, shapely and sexually attractive. See more.

Yes I realised my mistake. I had used your incorrect spelling (bootilycious) . I am pleased to see they use my spelling with is how is sounds.

Not that bootilycious or bootylicious has ANYTHING to do with people being ignorant enough to believe in Mermaids and juju etc!
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by Nobody: 12:39am On Mar 16, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

Yes I realised my mistake. I had used your incorrect spelling (bootilycious) . I am pleased to see they use my spelling with is how is sounds.

Not that bootilycious or bootylicious has ANYTHING t do with people being ignorant enough to believe in Mermaids and juju etc!

If there is God then sure the devil ; just two sides of same coin
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by Nobody: 12:40am On Mar 16, 2015
cococandy:
What a thread grin

OP pay me let me teach you the secrets of the marine world. grin

#kidding smiley

Please teach @koloOyinbo
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by KoloOyinbo(m): 12:42am On Mar 16, 2015
proevan:

If there is God then sure the devil ; just two sides of same coin

Of course! But NOT mami water and mermaids etc. That is mistake that some of the fundamentalists make. If it was true then these things would be seen all over the world and not just where people are ignorant and superstitious!
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by Nobody: 12:43am On Mar 16, 2015
I cant forget some years back conducting a deliverance for a lady that claimed to be possessed with mami-water spirit

She started manifesting like a mermaid during the section and glory to God she was delivered.

Eye has not seen...
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by Nobody: 12:47am On Mar 16, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

Of course! But NOT mami water and mermaids etc. That is mistake that some of the fundamentalists make. If it was true then these things would be seen all over the world and not just where people are ignorant and superstitious!

Read my book 'Mobbed By Angels'
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by KoloOyinbo(m): 12:47am On Mar 16, 2015
proevan:

Please teach @koloOyinbo

I think the Op need it more. I Scuba dived and snorkelled for over 15 years. And all over the world as well! I am pretty conversant with what is above and below the water!

I wonder if there is any correlation between the fear of water spirits and that fact that the majority(?) of Nigerians do not swim (at least so I am told and have found in about half the cases). Just a thought that may be well off base by the previous comment brought it to mind.
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by KoloOyinbo(m): 12:48am On Mar 16, 2015
proevan:

Read my book 'Mobbed By Angels'

Publisher? ISBN number etc?
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by Nobody: 12:59am On Mar 16, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

I think the Op need it more. I Scuba dived and snorkelled for over 15 years. And all over the world as well! I am pretty conversant with what is above and below the water!

I wonder if there is any correlation between the fear of water spirits and that fact that the majority(?) of Nigerians do not swim (at least so I am told and have found in about half the cases). Just a thought that may be well off base by the previous comment brought it to mind.

Most part of Nigeria is land-locked; I swim though 32yrs running
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by KoloOyinbo(m): 1:03am On Mar 16, 2015
proevan:

Most part of Nigeria is land-locked; I swim though 32yrs running

Good. I taught all my children to swim very early in life. I would take them snorkelling with me and the eldest could even get down about 20 feet below on one breath! (Although she used large fins to do so). On holidays we would explore the rocks and once were up beside a seal! I would much rather swim in the sea than a river and find swimming pools boring after a few minutes.
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by otipoju(m): 1:11am On Mar 16, 2015
thehobbit:
Well, I would implore anybody and everybody to believe woteva it is they want to but I tell you categorically, they do exist...In fact, I dated one and it took God's grace to free me from her...Not all of them are aware they belong to it and not all are harmful except you get on their very bad side...A Shocker I have for you is this...I am an Air Element and have tried breaking away for so long...Still on the matter doe...E.S.P and Clairvoyance used to be my strongest points but faded away after constantly telling People about...
Bottom line, there is a God and he created different Creatures for different purposes...Like I said, believe woteva you want to...I write from my own personal experience.

Bro, I believe you oo.

At about the age if ten, I noticed that some kinds of people actually look at me and then bow their head a little without saying anything and walk away.

When I told my mom about it like 3 times, she said maybe I am one of them....one if what I asked? and she said nothing.

After a while ..this stopped entirely. I understand much better now especially when she narrated some things to me.
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by Ishilove: 1:22am On Mar 16, 2015
bond77:
Just observing and reading comments, and I can see some have taken there level of inquisitiveness to a greater height based on this issue

*whistle *.....
The more you see the less you know, and mind you, if I should dish out some secret and sacred things on the marine world, none of you would sleep this night... I promise you
Not me grin
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by blym4real: 5:07am On Mar 16, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

Fact not opinion. I love Nigeria and try and get business to invest and come. I tell them about wonderful opportunities and an educated workforce. THEN they see rubbish like this! How could anyone so silly expect to be employed in any responsible position?
have you seen the number of white who comes to partake in the osun osogbo festival.
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by MzQueen(f): 5:21am On Mar 16, 2015
Thank you! The man never jam
skylane:
well that cool you travelled but it doesn't mean youv seen it all

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

Archaeology: Evidence Of Jonah And The Whale Found In Jerusalem (Photos) / Top 10 Churches Where God Is Not Worshiped / My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.