Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Water Elements And 'Water Children' - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Water Elements And 'Water Children' (101504 Views)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (oct. 13th 2015) -ELEMENTS PROVIDE SUPPORT / 40 Days Word And Water Therapy Challenge / Who Created Darkness And Water? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by bond77(m): 5:49am On Mar 16, 2015
Ishilove:

Not me grin

U think so?
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by Akorede612(m): 6:42am On Mar 16, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

Oh my God now we are talking about Witches? The rest of the world has stopped believing in that rubbish hundreds of years ago. Just 'fast forward' to the year 2015 when educated people don't believe in magic/juju/witches and mami waters please!

Smiling in Hindu... lehme say it in Yoruba... "O mo'aye"(u no kno Liife).

and pray mke u kno am... "aye a na omo no iye"(life wey dey beat pikin beat in mother join).

2015 my foot. dey wil always b...dats d way dz world z structured. ...until Jesus coms

1 Like

Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by Ishilove: 7:38am On Mar 16, 2015
bond77:

U think so?
I know so
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by Nobody: 7:46am On Mar 16, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

Good. I taught all my children to swim very early in life. I would take them snorkelling with me and the eldest could even get down about 20 feet below on one breath! (Although she used large fins to do so). On holidays we would explore the rocks and once were up beside a seal! I would much rather swim in the sea than a river and find swimming pools boring after a few minutes.

Don't worry one day you are going to see that mermaid.
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by sukkot: 7:50am On Mar 16, 2015
[b]on a quick side note. i am in temporary NL hiatus till i resume fully this weekend coming when YAH decides to bring in his NWO. so if i have not answered any of your posts, pardon me lol. i will when i return. but i had to address this topic.

well people are born into four elemental signs. air earth water and fire. the most important of these signs is water because if you are under a water sign then there is a chance that you are one of the saints of God, back again on earth in the reincarnation. all the saints are born in water. like moses was found in water. now not everyone born under the water sign is a saint, but every saint will be born under the water sign. the zodiac signs you will be born under to be water will be scorpio, pisces and cancer. now keep in mind these are spiritual programs in people. so a person under the water sign who is a saint will be very protected by God so that if you are trying to hurt these people you will just find out that bad things will be happening to you. the Lord has angels protecting these people. they are not ordinary spirits. these people have extraordinary spirits and talents that will be utilized when the Lord activates them. so it will be in your best interest not to mess with one and try to treat them bad. some of them are dormant and dont quite know that they are special while some are activated. they are very peaceful and loving people who dont hurt other people. they are dormant angels on earth waiting to get activated and called on to unleash their celestial messages skills and talents. so this is real. and like i said before they are from the water signs scorpio pisces or cancer. however not everyone in these signs are ' marine spirits ' but every marine spirit will be from these 3 signs.

another characteristic of these ' marine spirits ' is that they are unable to cope with this world. they struggle to be successful or to maintain a regular 9 to 5 work five days a week life and are very miserable if they have to because they are not created for that. they are introverts who just want to read and acquire knowledge and find peace and balance and rest of mind. they are not about hustling or chasing carnal dreams [/b]

1 Like

Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by Nobody: 8:15am On Mar 16, 2015
sukkot:
[b]on a quick side note. i am in temporary NL hiatus till i resume fully this weekend coming when YAH decides to bring in his NWO. so if i have not answered any of your posts, pardon me lol. i will when i return. but i had to address this topic.

well people are born into four elemental signs. air earth water and fire. the most important of these signs is water because if you are under a water sign then there is a chance that you are one of the saints of God, back again on earth in the reincarnation. all the saints are born in water. like moses was born in water. now not everyone born under the water sign is a saint, but every saint will be born under the water sign. the zodiac signs you will be born under to be water will be scorpio, pisces and cancer. now keep in mind these are spiritual programs in people. so a person under the water sign who is a saint will be very protected by God so that if you are trying to hurt these people you will just find out that bad things will be happening to you. the Lord has angels protecting these people. they are not ordinary spirits. these people have extraordinary spirits and talents that will be utilized when the Lord activates them. so it will be in your best interest not to mess with one and try to treat them bad. some of them are dormant and dont quite know that they are special while some are activated. they are very peaceful and loving people who dont hurt other people. they are dormant angels on earth waiting to get activated and called on to unleash their celestial messages skills and talents. so this is real. and like i said before they are from the water signs scorpio pisces or cancer. however not everyone in these signs are ' marine spirits ' but every marine spirit will be from these 3 signs.

another characteristic of these ' marine spirits ' is that they are unable to cope with this world. they struggle to be successful or to maintain a regular 9 to 5 work five days a week life and are very miserable if they have to because they are not created for that. they are introverts who just want to read and acquire knowledge and find peace and balance and rest of mind. they are not about hustling or chasing carnal dreams [/b]

I've always equated Pisces to marine spirits. And Cancer is ruled by the Moon, and the Moon controls the tides.
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 16, 2015
skylane:
lol brother pray u won't find out,if you Go to the south pacific ocean,u will see monsters that are in the sea that human haven't discovered dere are some depth in that area scuba divers dare not to,there's was one who ventured into it and all his apparatus died down his torch went off till he has to go back upwards,that region is just dark, Dey are waiting for the END OF DAYS to surface to torment

Lol. He'll see monsters in the south pacific that humans haven't discovered? If d monsters haven't been discovered, then how do u know they're there? Or are u not human? Have u seen them with ur eyes? Have u been to d south pacific? Ever gone scuba diving?
Well his torch went off, that's cos it had a fault and he went back 2 fix it. U say d place was dark, maybe it was night? Tell us more grin
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 16, 2015
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by sukkot: 8:32am On Mar 16, 2015
aim5:

I've always equated Pisces to marine spirits. And Cancer is ruled by the Moon, and the Moon controls the tides.
very correct statements. not sure about the middle one though. as in, it is hypothetical astrology grin
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 16, 2015
Mami water papi water. Half-human half fish creatures with long hair admiring themselves in a little mirror. Awwwwwww that's so cute.
Air, Land, Water and Fire elements. Lol. So I assume the rest of us normal pple are 'land elements', right?
Ok what of condensed air elements? grin cos condensed air is both air and water. What about water vapour elements? That's both water and air. What about super-heated air or water(steam) or land element? Won't those creatures in it be confused like
"hey I'm a water element but d sun is evaporating me and taking me into d zone of d air guys. Omg! I'm so screwed....heeeeeeeeeeeelp!"

1 Like

Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 16, 2015
Every statement has a truth value. Ok let's see if any shred of proof can be offered as regards all these mami water and papi water ish cos I've researched like mad and all this ish CANNOT be objectively verifiable. That guy that said he has a foto of mami water, now will be a good time to post it. U guys believe in half-human half-fish creatures? That's cool. We all believe sth a little interesting on d side. U know being 'normal' can be boring sometimes. But half-human half-fish creatures aint alone in this. Remember there are half-human half-horse, half-human half-eagle, half-human half-lion, etc....How many of u have seen such? Anyone pls? U want myths and fairy tales? Go read Greek legends. The thing is, how many Greeks now still believe in myths like medusa, gorgons and ish.
Ehen I bet u guys must have heard about what goes on in our mortuaries. But wait o, why is it that its only in naija mortuaries that d dead bodies inside will host parties, dance and even fight boxing? Outside d mortuaries they're capable of NOTHING but once inside, those mortuary attendant guys will tell us how some dead bodies are too stubborn and always fight other bodies. Abeg na police cell dem dey? grin. Ok I know u've all heard one story or d other but how many of u have ACTUALLY seen it with ur eyes?

Anyway while u guys are debating about mami water and papi water, NASA is theorizing about the possibility of intergalactic travel at warp speed. There's now Windows10 for d public, with holographic computing.

My guy KoloOyinbo how u dey na? As an Irish guy, care to tell us about leprechauns and such? Maybe u believe in them
grin grin
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 16, 2015
sukkot:
very correct statements. not sure about the middle one though. as in, it is hypothetical astrology grin

Yeah Cancer is ruled by the Moon in traditional Astrology. And yes all the Pisces females that I've been around have this mami wata type aura around them it's fascinating.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by flexyfranky(m): 8:57am On Mar 16, 2015
Yes! In as much as we can not rule out the fact that earth is the place God made 4 humans, we can't also say dat the ppl dnt live beneath the waters. But wat I can say is, anytin beneath d water dat is not fish or water creature, but human, dat human is somtin else. (Questionable creature).
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 16, 2015
flexyfranky:
Yes! In as much as we can not rule out the fact that earth is the place God made 4 humans, we can't also say dat the ppl dnt live beneath the waters. But wat I can say is, anytin beneath d water dat is not fish or water creature, but human, dat human is somtin else. (Questionable creature).

Got sth to tell u abt humans that live under d water.
There's NO such thing. Bless
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by zonax(m): 9:02am On Mar 16, 2015
Edusouls:
u re still leaving in the ages of a 5yr to 8yrs old, look at you open ur eyes jare this world is full of mysteries..
And you must insult before baring your mind?
Mr. Adult av seen you.
Everybody has a right to his or her opinion and yours to me is inconsequential.
By the way, it's living not leave "Adult "
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by zonax(m): 9:05am On Mar 16, 2015
barnabas91:

Bro they exist. There are many tinz u don't know about dem. U may even be dating one without knowing. Av come across them, not even one. It takes the power of God in u to know them.
I was just saying because I really haven't experienced one except my guy who once told me he used a whip to deliver his. Girlfriend from the marine Kingdom one night, but I haven't experienced it myself and don't wish to.

1 Like

Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 16, 2015
Man himself is a composition of all the elements. We're made of fire (heat, combustion within d body), air(oxygen, CO2 ammonium and their derivatives, etc), earth (solid matter - bones, flesh), water(ur cells are 70% water, u drink water).
We're bipedal, so its just two feet on d ground while the rest of our body is in air above the ground. We eat solid food from d earth. We can survive in water and water can survive in us. There's chemical rxns in us that gives heat (fire) and other by-products.

So we are clearly all the elements combined. All of them. We need them all to survive. U guys should stop hallucinating and immersing urself in d word of fairy tales. Those things are not real. They exist only in ur mind. Believe me ur mind is very powerful and can determine how u perceive and understand d world. To d pure, everything's pure. So stop filling ur minds with junk.
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 16, 2015
skylane:
you guys were at the wrong place or on the wrong time,ok what of the latest ones like the one dat died in the japan tsunami? What about the one that died at the beach in benin republic?

Mermaids died in d japanese tsunami and a beach in benin republic? Ur source please. I can't wait to be a 'believer'. Who else carried d news? Any reputable media outfit? Even if na AIT sef.
Just gimme d link. Btw, if I can prove to u that d so-called mermaids are a hoax, would that change anything or would u keep on believing anyway?

1 Like

Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by bond77(m): 9:31am On Mar 16, 2015
Ishilove:

I know so
Hmmmm.... am impressed

I think its high time I pay you a spiritual visit
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 16, 2015
dasparrow:

Please be quiet! You have been spamming this thread and it is becoming annoying. This is a NIGERIAN forum. There are certain things you europeans will never understand. Many of you are tied down by the demonic spirits of drug addiction, alcoholism, racism, unnecessary intense hatred for anyone who does not look like you, etc. Just because you do not understand something does not make it rubbish. Many of you caucasians are extremely ignorant of the devices of the devil. If you don't understand something, then be quiet. How can you come on a black African forum and keep yapping? Is it because we tolerate you here?! Please go to the travel section!

Not everything in life makes sense especially to the canal eye. But then again, what do folks like you know? You caucasians come here, take advantage of our forum and begin to misbehave. Just go to bed please! Enough of your rantings already. Many of you europeans and your descendants lack low self esteem that is why you people constantly feel the need to tear black people down to make your miserable pathetic selves feel better. Go to bed and leave us alone!

Ah! Baba Onigba (@KoloOyinbo) pls forgive him cos he does not what he's typing.

@dasparrow. Ur post reeks of monumental imbecility and unwarranted racist rants. Nairaland is d world's 3rd largest forum (?) and last I checked, Seun did not place restrictions on race or skin color. Funny enof, u're calling others racists. Chai! Irony of life. Mtcheeew. U say Caucasians are extremely ignorant about devices of d devil? Remind me, who brot xtianity here? Talking abt Europeans/Caucasians, pray tell, have u been 2 Europe b4? What do u know abt their cultures? Or u think all europeans are dsame?
Oga nobody is oppressing u o (I guess d oppression exist only in ur mind). Baba Onigba has been in naija pro'ly longer than ur age and is as nigerian as they come.

1 Like

Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 16, 2015
skylane:
I personally hav seen
What did u see? Pray tell.
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by skylane: 9:51am On Mar 16, 2015
MzQueen:
Thank you! The man never jam
yes now atimes dey choose who dey want to reveal demself to
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by skylane: 9:56am On Mar 16, 2015
ChokolateBoss:

Lol. He'll see monsters in the south pacific that humans haven't discovered? If d monsters haven't been discovered, then how do u know they're there? Or are u not human? Have u seen them with ur eyes? Have u been to d south pacific? Ever gone scuba diving?
Well his torch went off, that's cos it had a fault and he went back 2 fix it. U say d place was dark, maybe it was night? Tell us more grin
his torch neva had fault,there's a certain depth that's pitch black around dat area,he went into it and his torch went out,as he swarm up from that area it came back to light he tried again the same thing happen,and he also saw a merman afta that phenomenom, well talk about dos sea monster av beem a lot on the spiritual be4 so av seen wat u guys avent seen,i have an uncle that wud go into the waters 4 1 hour without apparatus or anything just his boxers,and he would b dere without coming out to take air if u enter u won't see him,wat do u call dat?
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by skylane: 9:59am On Mar 16, 2015
ChokolateBoss:

Mermaids died in d japanese tsunami and a beach in benin republic? Ur source please. I can't wait to be a 'believer'. Who else carried d news? Any reputable media outfit? Even if na AIT sef.
Just gimme d link. Btw, if I can prove to u that d so-called mermaids are a hoax, would that change anything or would u keep on believing anyway?
u are funny,yoruba will say Ee ti ri kan kan (you hav not seen anything yet)
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by skylane: 10:01am On Mar 16, 2015
ChokolateBoss:

What did u see? Pray tell.
I saw the mighty krahken lol
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 16, 2015
skylane:
u are funny,yoruba will say Ee ti ri kan kan (you hav not seen anything yet)
Yea I'm funny. Thanks 4 d compliment. Now where's d source pls? I want 2 c d dead mermaids
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by skylane: 10:13am On Mar 16, 2015
ChokolateBoss:

Yea I'm funny. Thanks 4 d compliment. Now where's d source pls? I want 2 c d dead mermaids
don't worry just tell I will give you proof,dis time with your naked eyes not on the net,u will see it live
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by Veron265(f): 10:14am On Mar 16, 2015
cold:
Nigerians why? Do the Brits have water babies? Do the Americans? Ok what about the French? Maybe the Swedes or the Belgians or even the Turks. Only in Nigeria..smh.Honestly i'm really embarrased and feel for you lot

Embarassed?

Why would you compare yourself to spiritually dead people? The 'west' are some of the saddest people in the world because they lack any appreciation of spirituality...

Before Christianity, Africa had it's own deities and still has, no need to believe in them, but best believe they exist.

4 Likes

Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 16, 2015
skylane:
I saw the mighty krahken lol

Why did u add 'lol'? Do I take it that u're just kidding? Well, like u said, u saw d krahken guy in d 'spiritual' realm. So he exists only in ur mind and imagination. Maybe wen u stop believing those crap, u'll stop seeing krahken. Btw, krahken sounds like a nice name; like sth from a super hero movie.
As for ur uncle, he's really pulling a ChrisAngels on us grin. I think he needs to have a TV show.
Say hi 2 krahken 4 me grin
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 16, 2015
skylane:
don't worry just tell I will give you proof,dis time with your naked eyes not on the net,u will see it live
I'll see mermaids live? They are gonna be 3-dimensional real beings existing in real time? Wow! Can't wait for such an experience.
Mermaid viewing loading..........
Pls tell d mermaids I'm coming. I'm very interested? Where are they btw? U rear them in a pond or river somewhere? Can u just snap them and show me here first? Of cos I'll see them I promise. I'm in PH now. U?
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by Alexcassy: 12:05pm On Mar 16, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

Well I couldn't see things that don't exist now could I?

Don't know if u are a man or a woman but I'm sure u don't know everything, why do scientists keep revising their theories on things, if they have absolute proof then their shouldn't be any need for revision. My dear if you know who just typed this reply then you will not tell anyone ever again that such things don't exist. Google sanctum sanctorium. I have seen what it is and I still have proof of touching it till today in my body 7 years after the encounter, by the way I studied computer science. so I'm not ignorant.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To / Archaeology: Evidence Of Jonah And The Whale Found In Jerusalem (Photos) / Top 10 Churches Where God Is Not Worshiped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.