Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,524 members, 7,812,637 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

Water Elements And 'Water Children' - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Water Elements And 'Water Children' (101256 Views)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (oct. 13th 2015) -ELEMENTS PROVIDE SUPPORT / 40 Days Word And Water Therapy Challenge / Who Created Darkness And Water? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by KoloOyinbo(m): 4:11pm On Mar 16, 2015
shyna01:

what is the essence/use/importance of the soul?

Ah that is an important topic. One for LONG and deep debate and certainly not for any forum on superstition and magic and mermaids etc. Just because we may believe in God does not mean we have to believe every primitive legend remaining in parts of the world not yet fully developed.
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by bond77(m): 4:17pm On Mar 16, 2015
Ishilove:

No I don't, but do YOU know who I am?

I am the reason you created this thread....

So who are you?

1 Like

Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by Ishilove: 4:35pm On Mar 16, 2015
bond77:

I am the reason you created this thread....

So who are you?
Visit me in the sporit and you will find out.
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 16, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

Are you conversant in sub atomic physics?

The God particle is just a nickname given to a fundamental particle (nothing to do with God if that is what is upsetting you).

Objective in what? (Quite funny to be talking objectivity with people superstitious enough to believe in mermaids and magic and juju etc) cheesy
yes I'm conversant with sub-atomic physics can you answer the question now.
be objective in analysis of other people's opinions on this. you are kind "strong-headed" and I avoid arguing/discussing with such people.
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 16, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

Oh I don't actually mean to be insulting but merely factual. Most properly educated people do not believe in the non existent rubbish talked here.

Ignorance means lack of knowledge which is usually the direct result of no or a poor education. Usually this is not the individuals fault. Most people in this position listen to those more knowledgeable and thus learn. A minority would rather argue a silly an untenable position. That's ok it just means that they remain mired in ignorance!

The more people concentrate on what is real and forget all this juju rubbish the better for Nigeria.
you are talking about ignorance?
can u prove the existence of mermaids? can you prove their nonexistence?
before you give me the answer I'm expecting, do you believe in God and can you prove His existence?
let me not ask about nonexistence because I believe that you believe.
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 16, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

Ah that is an important topic. One for LONG and deep debate and certainly not for any forum on superstition and magic and mermaids etc. Just because we may believe in God does not mean we have to believe every primitive legend remaining in parts of the world not yet fully developed.

I asked because of your discussion with proevan but maybe we should leave this part.
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by bond77(m): 4:49pm On Mar 16, 2015
Ishilove:

Visit me in the sporit and you will find out.
I need not to....

I can see you already from my oceanic domain.

It seems you have past all my tests, so what would you like to know about the marine world?
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by shumuel(m): 5:02pm On Mar 16, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

I have travelled all over the world and seen all kinds of stupid superstitions. I am only ever surprised by how silly people are and how stubborn they can be rather than admit the rest of the world knows better than some fools back in their villages filling their heads with nonsense!

hmmm just the way you are doing, right ? I see you talking to yourself so take your own advice and shut it, i wanted to ignore you but i just can't, you are an ignorant of someone's brain called education, people like Einstien, Newton e.t.c and you seemed to be facinated by it, may i remind you ''Mermaid'' is a English word and not of any African language and one thing have come to realise is ''If it has an English word, then it exist'' this beings EXIST! You only choose to believe or not, just because you haven't seen it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
So stop ranting and believing who ever think they exist is not educated and may i remind you that have watched movies based on these sos called Mermaid and they aren't Nollywood movies but HOLLYWOOD movies so get your facts straight and speek for yourself.

They Exist !, there are Spiritual beings as they are Physical being.

1 Like

Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 16, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

Ah. Although the Irish invented Whisky (minus the 'e') the Scots (who came from the Irish) refined it better than us (and in the process added an 'e' - Whiskey). So what good Whisky do you have? Laiphroig or Auchintoshan are my two favourites!
Didn't even notice the 'e' thing. Mine has no 'e'. The name of ur fav whiskys sound German. Got me Royal Circle: premium extra smooth whisky (mami water standard). Lol
I advice u quit arguing with these guys. Some have a blocked mindset and notin u say will make sense 2 them. The very word 'science' kinda triggers a panic alert in them. Well reasoned logic makes no sense to them either. Their brain's filled with junk and their comments reek of abysmal ignorance. Why argue when they keep committing intellectual suicide and can't even see d loopholes in dia tot process? They think that being scientific is diametrically opposed to having faith in God.
Well, my belief in God does not necessitate me to believe in fish-humans or horse-humans or whatever. Free these guys, let them keep shooting themselves in d foot

Being totally daft and obsessed with myths and fairy tales is not sth typical of only africans. Its everywhere (though I agree with u that its more prevalent in less developed countries). Good thing is, these kinda pple only hide behind their keyboards to spew trash which they themselves are not thoroughly convinced of, deep down within.
Here its mermaids and dancing corpses etc. In the west, its ugly reptile-like aliens, bigfoot, lizard pple, lochness monster, time-travelling aliens, leprechauns, genies, etc. Conspiracy theorists and psychotics are just everywhere. Type "the moon does not exist" into google and u'll actually see forums where people will passionately argue that the moon does not actually exist; but is just a hoax invented by NASA.
As long as u surf d net on d regular, u'll see stuffs even more ridiculous than belief in fish-human creatures. There are even pple who believe that 'www' = '666'. If u use d internet, u'll get d mark of d beast. And guess how they spread dis poo? Via the internet grin
What I've noticed is, these kind of pple just hide behind dia keyboards. U hardly see in live debates or seminars or academic conferences.
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by skylane: 5:22pm On Mar 16, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

Great I want to see them too!

Chocolateboss and I have very high standards. Please make sure the mami waters are very hot babes abeg

Can you have an Ashawo mami waters I wonder or a mami waters runz gal?

Perhaps I am missing out on something! cheesy

Will they bring their own kai kai or only come after I have consumed large amounts of it? cheesy
they have the best whisky brands even not yet known on earth down dere, don't worry I am still taking my time to prepare the hottest ones 4 u guys,infact virgin mermaids

1 Like

Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by skylane: 5:25pm On Mar 16, 2015
ChokolateBoss:

lol. clown. was nice chatting with u guys. d comic relief is needed sometimes
hahahahahahahahaha no be small thing o. i hope skylane shows us the pretty sexy ones that day, not the ones wey go tie wrapper, rub chalk and carry calabash for head. ehen skylane, ask those mami water whether dem dey booze cos i got me some good ol' whiskey
I will make sure they show with the hottest whiskies,it will be a wild night and guess wat guys,it will be on the beach,u guys shud choose the beach dats comfortable 4 u,
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by KoloOyinbo(m): 5:35pm On Mar 16, 2015
ChokolateBoss:

Didn't even notice the 'e' thing. Mine has no 'e'. The name of ur fav whiskys sound German. Got me Royal Circle: premium extra smooth whisky (mami water standard). Lol
I advice u quit arguing with these guys. Some have a blocked mindset and notin u say will make sense 2 them. The very word 'science' kinda triggers a panic alert in them. Well reasoned logic makes no sense to them either. Their brain's filled with junk and their comments reek of abysmal ignorance. Why argue when they keep committing intellectual suicide and can't even see d loopholes in dia tot process? They think that being scientific is diametrically opposed to having faith in God.
Well, my belief in God does not necessitate me to believe in fish-humans or horse-humans or whatever. Free these guys, let them keep shooting themselves in d foot

LOL. You are basically correct except the Germans don't make whisky! Laiphroag and Auchintoshan are Scottish Single Malts.

I don't want to argue with these guys but it is important they know how the rest of the world regards them and these foolish ideas. I have over all my time in Naija encouraged a few people to progress their lives and am happy when they do so and their circumstances improve. Several of my former students are now in very responsible positions and we still keep in regular touch. It is not really fair to let people continue to think that it is anything by demonstrating your foolishness to the entire world to believe in magic and juju.

But really it is quite funny to engage with them and see what they say.
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by KoloOyinbo(m): 5:36pm On Mar 16, 2015
skylane:
they have the best whisky brands even not yet known on earth down dere, don't worry I am still taking my time to prepare the hottest ones 4 u guys,infact virgin mermaids

Virgin mermaids? Not for long if I am about! Will their toto smell and taste of fish? cheesy
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 16, 2015
skylane:
Lol. Just make sure say dem get big yansh sha.
Urrrrmmm skylane I think u've read or u're reading a book that's influencing u. I think d name of that book is "the city under the sea: mystery of the iniquity". Am I right?
If u have/are, do u rememba dat part where d author said he and his father took dangerous hallucinogenic concoctions before they embarked on seeing all types of mami-water?
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by KoloOyinbo(m): 5:42pm On Mar 16, 2015
shumuel:

hmmm just the way you are doing, right ? I see you talking to yourself so take your own advice and shut it, i wanted to ignore you but i just can't, you are an ignorant of someone's brain called education, people like Einstien, Newton e.t.c and you seemed to be facinated by it, may i remind you ''Mermaid'' is a English word and not of any African language and one thing have come to realise is ''If it has an English word, then it exist'' this beings EXIST! You only choose to believe or not, just because you haven't seen it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
So stop ranting and believing who ever think they exist is not educated and may i remind you that have watched movies based on these sos called Mermaid and they aren't Nollywood movies but HOLLYWOOD movies so get your facts straight and speek for yourself.

They Exist !, there are Spiritual beings as they are Physical being.

Hollywood is in America! The Nigerian film industry is referred to as Nollywood! (And the Indian as Bollywood!)

There are many English words for things that don't exist! LOL

As for you attempt to address education, it is not very clear what point you are making! Mine point is simple - if a person has sufficient education then they don't believe in rubbish like magic, juju and mami waters (mermaids) - or flying fire breathing dragons etc. Unless they are mentally defective but in the vast majority of cases it is just that due to an accident of birth they did not receive the benefit of a good education.

I say mermaid, you say mami waters! Same thing. Fantastic legends of non existent beings.
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by KoloOyinbo(m): 5:44pm On Mar 16, 2015
shyna01:

I asked because of your discussion with proevan but maybe we should leave this part.

Well if you want to correspond privately I am ok with that. But its up to you I will not be offended either choice.
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by KoloOyinbo(m): 5:46pm On Mar 16, 2015
shyna01:

you are talking about ignorance?
can u prove the existence of mermaids? can you prove their nonexistence?
before you give me the answer I'm expecting, do you believe in God and can you prove His existence?
let me not ask about nonexistence because I believe that you believe.

God can neither be proven nor disproven. That is why we have FAITH and belief in God is a matter of individual preference.

Magic, juju mami waters, etc ARE testable. And have failed every test! IF any of this rubbish existed on earth we would have established proof. Will a little more education you would work this out for yourself.
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by skylane: 5:49pm On Mar 16, 2015
ChokolateBoss:

Urrrrmmm skylane I think u've read or u're reading a book that's influencing u. I think d name of that book is "the city under the sea: mystery of the iniquity". Am I right?
If u have/are, do u rememba dat part where d author said he and his father took dangerous hallucinogenic concoctions before they embarked on seeing all types of mami-water?
live now who get time 4 flat nyash mamis dem no go sell market now, there's no book av read that's influencing me,av had different experiences and tell i wasn't insane I don't do drugs or in taste beer, all infact my family members too hav so many experiences am not the only one,d tin is dat pray ul neva stumble upon any such incident
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by KoloOyinbo(m): 5:49pm On Mar 16, 2015
shyna01:

yes I'm conversant with sub-atomic physics can you answer the question now.
be objective in analysis of other people's opinions on this. you are kind "strong-headed" and I avoid arguing/discussing with such people.

I doubt you are conversant with sub atomic physics at all! This is so cutting edge science that few even of the top physicists fully understand it.

If by strong headed you mean sure of my facts, yes I agree with you. And nobody conversant with physics (or any other branch of science) would even dream of believing in mythical creatures and magic! cheesy
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by skylane: 5:50pm On Mar 16, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

Virgin mermaids? Not for long if I am about! Will their toto smell and taste of fish? cheesy
nooooooo they always appear perfect or you don't want virgins?
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by KoloOyinbo(m): 5:54pm On Mar 16, 2015
ChokolateBoss:

Ah! You African guys like a big bakassi! I like my babes a bit smaller but round and firm! Still it means no argument - You guys take the ones with the biggest Bakassi I will take ALL the others!

Kolo Oyinbo whats he gonna do?
He'll line them up beside the bed
And 'chop em' two by two!

cheesy
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by KoloOyinbo(m): 5:55pm On Mar 16, 2015
skylane:
nooooooo they always appear perfect or you don't want virgins?

Ah but virginity is treatable! And I am the cure! cheesy
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 16, 2015
skylane:
live now who get time 4 flat nyash mamis dem no go sell market now, there's no book av read that's influencing me,av had different experiences and tell i wasn't insane I don't do drugs or in taste beer, all infact my family members too hav so many experiences am not the only one,d tin is dat pray ul neva stumble upon any such incident
Somtimes u don't need to take drugs somtimes b4 u c mamiwater. Ur fam too dey get experience of mami water? What an eccentric lot. Stay gud man. Keep believing. Ehen I'm still here o. Anytime u've prepped ur mamiwaters for viewing, just quote me. U said u'll show me live ones. Can't wait. Hope I won't have 2 wait till 2020? grin
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 16, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

Ah! You African guys like a big bakassi! I like my babes a bit smaller but round and firm! Still it means no argument - You guys take the ones with the biggest Bakassi I will take ALL the others!

cheesy
Buhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! I dey feel this ur poem nii. But u don 4get say na half-fish half-human dem be o. How u wan use chop dem na? Wait lemme ask skylane.

Skylane which side be fish? The top or bottom half? If na top, den baba onigba can chop em two by two. If na d bottom, then baba onigba can manage hand and blow.job grin
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 16, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

God can neither be proven nor disproven. That is why we have FAITH and belief in God is a matter of individual preference.

Magic, juju mami waters, etc ARE testable. And have failed every test! IF any of this rubbish existed on earth we would have established proof. Will a little more education you would work this out for yourself.
your answer here has summed you up... no need for further discussion.
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 16, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

I doubt you are conversant with sub atomic physics at all! This is so cutting edge science that few even of the top physicists fully understand it.

If by strong headed you mean sure of my facts, yes I agree with you. And nobody conversant with physics (or any other branch of science) would even dream of believing in mythical creatures and magic! cheesy
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by KoloOyinbo(m): 6:42pm On Mar 16, 2015
ChokolateBoss:

Buhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! I dey feel this ur poem nii. But u don 4get say na half-fish half-human dem be o. How u wan use chop dem na? Wait lemme ask skylane.

Skylane which side be fish? The top or bottom half? If na top, den baba onigba can chop em two by two. If na d bottom, then baba onigba can manage hand and blow.job grin

Don't you mean a FIN job?
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by KoloOyinbo(m): 6:42pm On Mar 16, 2015
shyna01:

your answer here has summed you up... no need for further discussion.

Exactly. They do not exist! Join the modern world and progress from jungle superstitions!
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by skylane: 7:23pm On Mar 16, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

cheesy
okay just order as you want,how many small round and firm u want?
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by skylane: 7:24pm On Mar 16, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

Ah but virginity is treatable! And I am the cure! cheesy
how many do you want?
Re: Water Elements And 'Water Children' by skylane: 7:27pm On Mar 16, 2015
ChokolateBoss:

Somtimes u don't need to take drugs somtimes b4 u c mamiwater. Ur fam too dey get experience of mami water? What an eccentric lot. Stay gud man. Keep believing. Ehen I'm still here o. Anytime u've prepped ur mamiwaters for viewing, just quote me. U said u'll show me live ones. Can't wait. Hope I won't have 2 wait till 2020? grin
lol it will be sooner than expected,just grease all d moveable part of your body,ul damn need dem

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked / Real Reasons Titanic Sank And Noah's Ark Sailed / 7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.