Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,385 members, 7,830,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section (10808 Views)

8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] / Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 15, 2015
lalasticlala:

No not yet
Oh!
Now i have a clear view of the picture u're trying 2 skitch on the wall undecided
Nwanem woke... Idi kwa sharp
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by skup008(m): 9:04am On Mar 15, 2015
mtchewww
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by 42n8dzydoo(m): 9:09am On Mar 15, 2015
lalasticlala:

Really?
Lets ask the persons in question
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by Gooci(m): 9:34am On Mar 15, 2015
Beep me for original microsd card.
Complete and doesn't corrupt files.
16gb---2k
32gb---3k
If yu are buying upto 5-7 pieces, I will give @ cheaper price, jst beep me on watsapp or bbm
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by mirexxx(f): 9:38am On Mar 15, 2015
smiley okay they r fine girls smiley
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by Brugo(m): 9:41am On Mar 15, 2015
Ewww. Bro you have poor taste in women.

No offence.

4 Likes

Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by STARSHYNE(f): 10:02am On Mar 15, 2015
Who is Farano

2 Likes

Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by ivyy(f): 10:08am On Mar 15, 2015
VJSMILESS:
all i can see rabbit teeth
hot legs
average face
nice body shape
brown tooth....
dammmit i'm off to church embarassed angry

Always mean
Learn to apreciate beauty
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by DrAify(f): 10:09am On Mar 15, 2015
Minister of Health
STARSHYNE:
Who is Farano

Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by VJSMILESS: 10:10am On Mar 15, 2015
ivyy:

Always mean
Learn to apreciate beauty
learn to say it as it is angry

3 Likes

Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by STARSHYNE(f): 10:13am On Mar 15, 2015
DrAify:
Minister of Health
Oh! i seeeee
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by cokacoola(m): 10:16am On Mar 15, 2015
lalanalistic plasea if u still love you job and how you make fronter page. Plasea leaf farano for baba seunsad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by jnrbayano(m): 10:18am On Mar 15, 2015
cokacoola:
lalanalistic plasea if u still love you job and how you make fronter page. Plasea leaf farano for baba seunsad

cheesy
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by cokacoola(m): 10:18am On Mar 15, 2015
lalasticlala:

Lol. None...
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by cokacoola(m): 10:19am On Mar 15, 2015
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by Rilwayne001: 10:21am On Mar 15, 2015
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by jnrbayano(m): 10:25am On Mar 15, 2015
cokacoola:
sad

You too find trouble. Why? undecided
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by ivyy(f): 10:25am On Mar 15, 2015
VJSMILESS:
learn to say it as it is angry

Go away angry
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by jnrbayano(m): 10:27am On Mar 15, 2015
Farano ban Lalasticlala. You fit? smiley
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by cokacoola(m): 10:30am On Mar 15, 2015
jnrbayano:

You too find trouble. Why? undecided
plasea how dij i found you troble
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by VJSMILESS: 10:32am On Mar 15, 2015
ivyy:

Go away angry
i'm sorry for being nostaligia...
cheers my lady smiley
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by ivyy(f): 10:34am On Mar 15, 2015
VJSMILESS:
i'm sorry for being nostaligia...
cheers my lady smiley

Okay smiley
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by farano(f): 10:42am On Mar 15, 2015
Thank you @ lalasticlala . You're very sweet smiley
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by farano(f): 10:45am On Mar 15, 2015
STARSHYNE:
Who is Farano

See me here tongue
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by justmag(m): 10:45am On Mar 15, 2015
I just wasted 5 mb thanks to OP. but yeah she is beautiful.
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by maureensylvia(f): 10:47am On Mar 15, 2015
Am d most beautiful babe on nairaland, my picture speaks for me
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by kachnov(m): 10:52am On Mar 15, 2015
Farano is beautiful? undecided oh well maybe nairaland has another definition for beauty.no oofense.
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by STARSHYNE(f): 10:59am On Mar 15, 2015
farano:
See me here tongue
Oh!!!U Beautiful jare
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by chillingbabe: 11:17am On Mar 15, 2015
Seanixking:
Lala if u think farano is pretty,then u gat a very wierd and poor taste in women..
Funny how this romance's people think that nairaland only revolve around them..
#Strollout
1million likes kiss cool
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by Humblebloke(m): 11:23am On Mar 15, 2015
maureensylvia:
Am d most beautiful babe on nairaland, my picture speaks for me

Are u OBJ's niece
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by flowjoe: 11:48am On Mar 15, 2015
chibwike:
Hian!...lalasticlala...so u re just noticing ur fellow mod farano....make sure this thread makes FP oh.
Lala ain't a mod ooo
Idk why u guys r misinformed
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 15, 2015
Farano isnt all fine but hell sexy...That i can read off her looks..

Kachi isnt all beautiful but she is beaitiful..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Is What Happens To The Females Who Play Hard To Get Too Much / Guys How Would U Respond To A Girl's Proposal? / Lady With Massive ‘sleepy Breasts’ Causes Controversy On Socia Media (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.