Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,440 members, 7,830,205 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section (10809 Views)

8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] / Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by Vivly(f): 1:53pm On Mar 16, 2015
LMAO....... hahhahahaha
Who hid irene's post na. Lolllllllllz
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 16, 2015
Another thread with drama
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by joseph1832(m): 2:33pm On Mar 16, 2015
farano:
It's ok @ kachisbarbie .
Men oh men! I never thought I would see the day a mod pamper a moniker!.

Far.ano surely kachis.barbie is a big girl, she can take the heat, or can't she? grin grin grin
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by Vivly(f): 3:04pm On Mar 16, 2015
joseph1832:
Men oh men! I never thought I would see the day a mod pamper a moniker!.

Far.ano surely kachis.barbie is a big girl, she can take the heat, or can't she? grin grin grin
It's obvious isn't it..grin
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by joseph1832(m): 3:25pm On Mar 16, 2015
Vivly:
It's obvious isn't it..grin
What is? ass kissing or boot licking? grin grin grin.
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by Vivly(f): 3:27pm On Mar 16, 2015
joseph1832:
What is? ass kissing or boot licking? grin grin grin.
Lol. I meant the heat part. That Ireny's post must have garnered 50 likes and 44 shares before it was hidden. grin
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by joseph1832(m): 3:35pm On Mar 16, 2015
Vivly:
Lol. I meant the heat part. That Ireny's post must have garnered 50 likes and 44 shares before it was hidden. grin
No doubt! Irene really do know how to make them hold hands and sing kumbaya!!!.

1 Like

Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by maureensylvia(f): 3:59pm On Mar 16, 2015
Humblebloke:

*sigh*....... U must hav lost ur parents* @ the age of two!

I give up..... See a psychotherapist.

I can see you were born by chimps...Am proud to tell u that my parents are alive hehehe...d way u are talking shows that ur chimpanzees sorry ur parents were useless before they died.

dnt give up baby dis is just the starting point... mugu
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 16, 2015
op u don assess all the girls for here to know say na farano be the finest?
i no dey argue oo i jus dey ask cheesy
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by DocAdray(f): 8:24pm On Mar 16, 2015
LOL at the comments...
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by mizkeleke(f): 6:30pm On Mar 17, 2015
tosyne2much:
Hey whats up lady ? Been a whine

are you allergic to PEE HEM ?
Ayam fyn n u?
Not at all
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by Mhizizzy(f): 6:39pm On Mar 17, 2015
Farano is really pretty
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by Emodeee: 6:42pm On Mar 17, 2015
i thought d writer wz going to write "missmossy", i would av agreed with him.
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by tranxo(m): 11:19pm On Apr 11, 2015
maureensylvia:

It's ur mama cunt and ur papa prick that I lost
are you this uncultured?
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by maureensylvia(f): 3:32pm On Apr 12, 2015
tranxo:
are you this uncultured?

my dear not as u think, that boy deserves whatever I said to him...He is ill mannered
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by remsonik(f): 3:52pm On Apr 12, 2015
Mizmycoli and rokiatu too are both stunning
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by MizMyColi(f): 4:30pm On Apr 12, 2015
kiss kiss
remsonik:
Mizmycoli and rokiatu too are both stunning

Babe!
Long timesmileysmileysmiley
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by remsonik(f): 8:17pm On Apr 12, 2015
MizMyColi:
kiss kiss

Babe!
Long timesmileysmileysmiley
Hello dearie
I am fine. Just been having some issues with internet connection and the weekend has been busy
I trust u re fine and on a new project
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by MizMyColi(f): 8:19pm On Apr 12, 2015
remsonik:

Hello dearie
I am fine. Just been having some issues with internet connection and the weekend has been busy
I trust u re fine and on a new project

Yes Dear.
I amsmiley

Good to have you back though.
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by remsonik(f): 8:26pm On Apr 12, 2015
MizMyColi:

Yes Dear.
I amsmiley

Good to have you back though.
Thanks dear smiley

1 Like

Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by ilovecritics(m): 8:43pm On Apr 12, 2015
undecided
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by tranxo(m): 9:03pm On Apr 12, 2015
maureensylvia:

my dear not as u think, that boy deserves whatever I said to him...He is ill mannered
Why insult his parents when you can keep your vituperations directed only at him if you must?
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by maureensylvia(f): 9:06pm On Apr 12, 2015
tranxo:
Why insult his parents when you can keep your vituperations directed only at him if you must?

just want it to pain him cos surely I know, men don't play with their parents especially the mother
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by tranxo(m): 9:09pm On Apr 12, 2015
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by tranxo(m): 9:10pm On Apr 12, 2015
maureensylvia:

just want it to pain him cos surely I know, men don't play with their parents especially the mother
You just soiled yourself. Thanks for revealing that side of yours. SMH.
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by maureensylvia(f): 9:17pm On Apr 12, 2015
tranxo:
You just soiled yourself. Thanks for revealing that side of yours. SMH.

u r welcome. but I will drop this for you, everybody is not perfect not even u, sometimes in life u don't need to to keep silent or swallow an insult...In some cases u need to reiterate to clear the air.......meanwhile, mind ur business. thanks
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by Psalmwise(m): 9:48pm On Apr 12, 2015
d op got moredan wat e bargained for e no knw say ppl in dis section ready to wet u...no matter who u re...

lols c topic...
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by Dygeasy(m): 9:55pm On Apr 12, 2015
maureensylvia:

u r welcome. but I will drop this for you, everybody is not perfect not even u, sometimes in life u don't need to to keep silent or swallow an insult...In some cases u need to reiterate to clear the air.......meanwhile, mind ur business. thanks
Sorry if I'm disturbing anything but we await you patiently to verify your Miss Nairaland Contest Nomination. smiley
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by maureensylvia(f): 10:25pm On Apr 12, 2015
Dygeasy:
Sorry if I'm disturbing anything but we await you patiently to verify your Miss Nairaland Contest Nomination. smiley

I sent a mail to nairalandpageants@gmail.com yesterday. check ur mail pls
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by tranxo(m): 10:38pm On Apr 12, 2015
maureensylvia:

I wasn't wrong after all.
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by Dygeasy(m): 10:56pm On Apr 12, 2015
maureensylvia:

I sent a mail to nairalandpageants@gmail.com yesterday. check ur mail pls
and you were holding a sign bearing your username?

MizMyColi!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guys How Would U Respond To A Girl's Proposal? / Lady With Massive ‘sleepy Breasts’ Causes Controversy On Socia Media (photos) / 8 Simple Ways To Make Your Girlfriend Beg You For Sexx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.