Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,330 members, 7,829,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section (10806 Views)

8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] / Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by flowjoe: 12:01pm On Mar 15, 2015
farano:
This made my day, thank you @ lalasticlala . You're very sweet smiley
I dey laugh u, its just 12 pM, ur day can still get fuc'd up tongue
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by chibwike(m): 12:04pm On Mar 15, 2015
flowjoe:

Lala ain't a mod ooo
Idk why u guys r misinformed
bro lala is a super mod
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by lilmax(m): 12:08pm On Mar 15, 2015
Smh
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by farano(f): 12:10pm On Mar 15, 2015
flowjoe:

I dey laugh u, its just 12 pM, ur day can still get fuc'd up tongue
I don't think so. smiley
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by flowjoe: 12:14pm On Mar 15, 2015
I
chibwike:
bro lala is a super mod
Look at he's profile he doesn't moderate any section, look at faran.o she moderates romance, look at obinoscop.y he moderates games..etc
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by chibwike(m): 12:17pm On Mar 15, 2015
flowjoe:
I
Look at he's profile he doesn't moderate any section, look at faran.o she moderates romance, look at obinoscop.y he moderates games..etc
the current supermods dont have it on their profile for security reasons
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by mizkeleke(f): 12:21pm On Mar 15, 2015
This is strange coming from lalasticlala.

Farano must have done sumfin.

*covers my moniker with the blood of Jesus*
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by Sleekyshuga(f): 12:23pm On Mar 15, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Funny Sunday!!!

*relaxing and reading comments*

Btw, Farano is beautiful..
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by Sleekyshuga(f): 12:26pm On Mar 15, 2015
Humblebloke:

Are u OBJ's niece
*falls from coconut tree*...

Evil grin grin grin
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by KingTom(m): 1:10pm On Mar 15, 2015
Guys go die on top Farano matter grin grin grin
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 1:20pm On Mar 15, 2015
mizkeleke:
This is strange coming from lalasticlala.

Farano must have done sumfin.

*covers my moniker with the blood of Jesus*
Hey whats up lady ? Been a whine

are you allergic to PEE HEM ?
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 1:21pm On Mar 15, 2015
Lalasticlala, please remind me when this gets to the head quarter cool
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by Humblebloke(m): 1:21pm On Mar 15, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

*falls from coconut tree*...

Evil grin grin grin

*spreads mattress*.....Be careful, you know you are sleeky cool

That's just me being nicegrin

She looks like a younger *version* of Iyabo...... Isn't she beautifool
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by lalasticlala(m): 1:23pm On Mar 15, 2015
tosyne2much:

I don't think it will. Just for fun. Nothing more
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 15, 2015
tosyne2much:
Its never gonna get there, with all this bashing!!!
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by MzCorleone(f): 1:32pm On Mar 15, 2015
Dare/spin the bottle gone wrong.

To every man/woman his/her own,like they say beauty is in the eyes of the beholder,stop the cussing and dissing,its Mother's day.
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by Sleekyshuga(f): 1:46pm On Mar 15, 2015
Humblebloke:

*spreads mattress*.....Be careful, you know you are sleeky8)

That's just me being nicegrin

She looks like a younger *version* of Iyabo...... Isn't she beautifool
Thanks for the mat kiss.. I needed it..

Who looks like a younger version of Iyabo?
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by anonym0us: 1:59pm On Mar 15, 2015
That farano wey her face be like cooler...

2 Likes

Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by Humblebloke(m): 2:02pm On Mar 15, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Thanks for the mat kiss.. I needed it..

Who looks like a younger version of Iyabo?

The supposed most beautiful babe on nairaland!
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 15, 2015
Haters everywhere, the farano girl is cute, nough said.

Calling her names wont help you in anyway.
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by akinsadeez(m): 2:11pm On Mar 15, 2015
But why the sudden fixation with farano these past few days

and I wonder why the comments are surprisingly mild. If it were to be someone other than lalasticlala who opened a dumb thread like this, the bashing would have been incredible. smh
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by Sleekyshuga(f): 2:18pm On Mar 15, 2015
Humblebloke:

The supposed most beautiful babe on nairaland!
Ooogh!!! Farano?
Iyabo? Nah.., I doubt
but she is beautiful..

Remember: Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.. To Lala, she is smiley smiley..
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by Humblebloke(m): 3:07pm On Mar 15, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Ooogh!!! Farano?
Iyabo? Nah.., I doubt
but she is beautiful..

Remember: Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.. To Lala, she is smiley smiley..

I was actually reffering to the lady I quoted.....

Farano is ok.... She is on the average!
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by Sleekyshuga(f): 3:11pm On Mar 15, 2015
Humblebloke:

I was actually reffering to the lady I quoted.....

Farano is ok.... She is on the average!
Lolz.. You are not serious cheesy grin..
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by kendrick9(m): 3:23pm On Mar 15, 2015
Seanixking:
Lala if u think farano is pretty,then u gat a very wierd and poor taste in women..
Funny how this romance's people think that nairaland only revolve around them..
#Strollout
This.
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by tremie(f): 3:29pm On Mar 15, 2015
Wow! they are so pretty.. I dint even go through their profile sef mtcheww embarassed
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 15, 2015
Lmao.

Most beautiful face?

I'm going back to bed.
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 15, 2015
Tbh I don't get the hype over this girls...hmmm strolls off...

1 Like

Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 15, 2015
I check out her pic again, Farano come heAH!!

Those red lips wey you carry, nna, I need those lips with me, let me suck them for you.
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by flowjoe: 3:50pm On Mar 15, 2015
chibwike:
the current supermods dont have it on their profile for security reasons
Hmm okay
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by farano(f): 3:52pm On Mar 15, 2015
GhostProtocol:
I check out her pic again, Farano come heAH!!

Those red lips wey you carry, nna, I need those lips with me, let me suck them for you.
lol funny you.
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by iamrealdeji(m): 3:53pm On Mar 15, 2015
Guy you no get work o,na most beautiful girl for nl you dey search around

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Face Guys Make Before And After The Sex / Marital Happiness Or Success? / Meet Liquorose, Maria & Nini. The Ladies With The Biggest B00bs In Bbnaija 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.