Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section (10813 Views)

8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] / Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 15, 2015
lols
It's official.
Lalasticlala's account has been hacked.
The question now is__ by who?

On a more serious note,I am tired of all the beauty and hype threads.
Beauty is subjective and very dependent on the beholder.
I'll prefer we focus more on the brains - lest "Romanceland" becomes an association of bimbos.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by stephenqueen: 4:00pm On Mar 15, 2015
silent please!!!!! I dey write name of noise makers grin

1 Like

Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by maureensylvia(f): 4:03pm On Mar 15, 2015
Humblebloke:

Are u OBJ's niece

yes thats y am mega rich...btw how did u manage to escape
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 15, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=31631850][/quote]undecided undecided
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 15, 2015
Farano why are you always on red,which i know signifies danger & blood shocked...Please can you shade more light into it¿
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by joseph1832(m): 4:30pm On Mar 15, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
lols
It's official.

I'll prefer we focus more on the brains - lest "Romanceland" becomes an association of bimbos.
For a very long time, I'll say I agree with you!!!.

1 Like

Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by Humblebloke(m): 4:51pm On Mar 15, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Lolz.. You are not serious cheesy grin..

I knowgrin..... That's why I'm gonna try something silly!
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by Humblebloke(m): 5:05pm On Mar 15, 2015
maureensylvia:

yes thats y am mega rich...btw how did u manage to escape

Escape! undecided.... From where undecided
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 15, 2015
lalasticlala:

I don't think it will. Just for fun. Nothing more
oh so the beautiful is just for fun, am really sorry for her.

wish all girls will upload their pics here, some guys will really faint,wake up,faint again.
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 15, 2015
joseph1832:
For a very long time, I'll say I agree with you!!!.

Finally your love for me is like a copied assignment - you can't explain it. grin

1 Like

Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by Acekidc4(m): 6:09pm On Mar 15, 2015
FrancisTony:
Who hacked Lalasticlala's account

This is Definitely an Hacking!! Jeez.....!!!

Farano Fine Bawo, How??!!!!
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by maureensylvia(f): 8:43pm On Mar 15, 2015
Humblebloke:

Escape! undecided.... From where undecided

from calabar zoo of cos
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by Humblebloke(m): 9:36pm On Mar 15, 2015
maureensylvia:

from calabar zoo of cos

Oh sowi chimp!!! I'm human(homo sapien)

I ain't lanjo......ur zoo mate undecided

U must be missin'* it* so badundecided!!!
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by maureensylvia(f): 11:22pm On Mar 15, 2015
Humblebloke:

Oh sowi chimp!!! I'm human(homo sapien)

I ain't lanjo......ur zoo mate undecided

U must be missin'* it* so badundecided!!!

Y are u killing urself over what u and I knows its true? U alone is d person dat countered my post...who knows d bushy place u were bred
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by lordmayor4(m): 11:25pm On Mar 15, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
lols
It's official.

Bestest post
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by Humblebloke(m): 6:13am On Mar 16, 2015
maureensylvia

Ok, u should seek help!........ Your cluelessness is epic undecidedangry
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by Nobody: 6:34am On Mar 16, 2015
Lalanstickers u don't av eyes, that gel is nor fine like my wife, better face ur marry b4 u comeet adulting angry
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by joseph1832(m): 8:08am On Mar 16, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Finally your love for me is like a copied assignment - you can't explain it. grin
Hmm don't flatter yourself lady! shocked
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by maureensylvia(f): 8:53am On Mar 16, 2015
Humblebloke:
maureensylvia

Ok, u should seek help!........ Your cluelessness is epic undecidedangry

U are a big fool. you and ur generations. bomboclark
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by Ddonoflife(m): 9:06am On Mar 16, 2015
Buh she's quite beautiful @ humblebloke
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by Humblebloke(m): 9:34am On Mar 16, 2015
maureensylvia:

U are a big fool. you and ur generations. bomboclark

Ok, I know its not been easy...... U lost ur zoo-mate!

Pls.....Move on!!!
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by Humblebloke(m): 9:38am On Mar 16, 2015
Ddonoflife:
Buh she's quite beautiful @ humblebloke

Whoundecided
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by maureensylvia(f): 10:12am On Mar 16, 2015
Humblebloke:

Pls.....Move on!!!

It's ur mama cunt and ur papa prick that I lost
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by maureensylvia(f): 10:14am On Mar 16, 2015
Humblebloke:

Pls.....Move on!!!

Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 16, 2015
ireneony:
guy I'm just dissapointed in youundecided
you mean fa.Rani wey de give person ban like water or kachisbarb.ice the married woman who looks for nairaland d1ck all the timegrin
no wonder you always move their topics to FP

you are a suspect#
Dont implicate my ass... Irene
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by simdam500(m): 11:00am On Mar 16, 2015
I thought pics was uploaded alongside shocked
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by Humblebloke(m): 11:07am On Mar 16, 2015
maureensylvia:

*sigh*....... U must hav lost ur parents* @ the age of two!

I give up..... See a psychotherapist.
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 16, 2015
ireneony:
guy I'm just dissapointed in youundecided
you mean fa.Rani wey de give person ban like water or kachisbarb.ice the married woman who looks for nairaland di_ck all the time grin
no wonder you always move their topics to FP

you are a suspect#

I take a very strong exception to the emboldened.
Please, tell me the exact di_ck I look for?

Cc: Farano
Ishilove
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by farano(f): 12:16pm On Mar 16, 2015
It's ok @ kachisbarbie .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady With Massive ‘sleepy Breasts’ Causes Controversy On Socia Media (photos) / Leave My Concubine Alone Wife Said As Hubby Catches Her Half Naked In Bed / Will A White Woman Satisfy A Black Man In The Long Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.