Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,238 members, 7,829,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section (10800 Views)

8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] / Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by MizMyColi(f): 11:25pm On Apr 12, 2015
Dygeasy:
and you were holding a sign bearing your username?

MizMyColi!

Yes Boss cool

I replied her boss.

Maureensylvia
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by Dygeasy(m): 6:32am On Apr 13, 2015
MizMyColi:

Yes Boss cool

I replied her boss.

Maureensylvia
She's verified then?
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by MizMyColi(f): 7:16am On Apr 13, 2015
Dygeasy:
She's verified then?

Twas an Oversight.
Yes, she is.
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by Dygeasy(m): 7:19am On Apr 13, 2015
MizMyColi:

Twas an Oversight.
Yes, she is.
Awesome!

Welldone Kuli Kuli! grin
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by MizMyColi(f): 7:27am On Apr 13, 2015
Dygeasy:
Awesome!

Welldone Kuli Kuli! grin

Lmao.
First it was mosquito coil
Now Kuli Kuli

Wetin this my moniker never seecheesy

It's borne out of love sha.
Kontunu.
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by Dygeasy(m): 7:29am On Apr 13, 2015
MizMyColi:

Lmao.
First it was mosquito coil
Now Kuli Kuli

Wetin this my moniker never seecheesy

It's borne out love sha.
Kontunu.
You don jam cheesy

Dechandel, Alobam!
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by MizMyColi(f): 7:31am On Apr 13, 2015
shocked
Dygeasy:
You don jam cheesy

Dechandel, Alobam!

I don buy am.
You for no call her naaaaa.
Choi!
*hands on my head*
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by dechandel(f): 9:20am On Apr 13, 2015
Dygeasy:
You don jam cheesy

Dechandel, Alobam!

MizMyColi:
shocked
I don buy am.
You for no call her naaaaa.
Choi!
*hands on my head*
Coli Coil grin
I sight you joor.. Coil o Coli o.. All join tongue

Dygeasy please go back to school, easter break is over tongue tongue
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by Dygeasy(m): 9:23am On Apr 13, 2015
dechandel:

Coli Coil grin

Wetin concern you? Na election break. I don't feel lie going back. Even if dem wan do LGA Chairman election, I go still wait grin
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by dechandel(f): 9:33am On Apr 13, 2015
Dygeasy:
Wetin concern you? Na election break. I don't feel lie going back. Even if dem wan do LGA Chairman election, I go still wait grin
grin grin grin grin grin
See future leader(s) of tommorow.
I am very sure if she calls that she wants to visit, you, not even mumsi can hold you back tongue
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by Dygeasy(m): 9:38am On Apr 13, 2015
dechandel:
grin grin grin grin grin
See future leader(s) of tommorow.
I am very sure if she calls that she wants to visit, you, not even mumsi can hold you back tongue
I will use all of my allowance to take the next available flight cheesy
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by MizMyColi(f): 9:41am On Apr 13, 2015
dechandel:

Coli Coil grin

I can imagine the smirk on DyG's face.
Lol
Re: Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section by dechandel(f): 9:51am On Apr 13, 2015
Dygeasy:
I will use all of my allowance to take the next available flight cheesy
grin angry grin grin
You see your life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Men Touch A Curvy Lady Big Boos Untop A Bike She Remove Her Bra Instead Of Shout / MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (photos) / American Transgender Nurse Wants To Bring Me Over ASAP I’m Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.