Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? (33943 Views)

Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? / I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart / This Abuja Babe Is Searching For Guy She Snubbed At Wedding (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by naijaboiy: 8:46am On Mar 17, 2015
xynerise:
If you are ready to learn POP decoration both interior and exterior, I can help you talk to someone.

Oga nawa o grincheesy
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by dahmie2013: 8:46am On Mar 17, 2015
Karlman:

U smell ur badluck!

I'm not as stuupid & cold blooded as u are. U come here looking 4 ppl 2 sympathize with u, dats what I call appeal 2 pity, its only ppl like rokiatu & myself dat will tell u d truth. U goofed and its obvious u will always goof! U had better go to mile-12 mkt or oke odo mkt & be carrying loads 4 ppl, if dats whats gonna make u think. U will learn d hard way, I promise u!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by xynerise: 8:50am On Mar 17, 2015
naijaboiy:

Oga nawa o grincheesy
Guy, you have no idea how much those guys make cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 17, 2015
figo05:

Fool
it takes one to know one,tanks for d compliment anyway
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by malonephill(m): 8:53am On Mar 17, 2015
The baby might bring goodluck, just find something to do, no matter how little it is, to sustain the pregnancy, hunger dey pregnant oh!

Typing from experience
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 17, 2015
jomile:
it takes one to know one,tanks for d compliment anyway

Uw
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by naijaboiy: 8:54am On Mar 17, 2015
xynerise:

Guy, you have no idea how much those guys make cheesy
Lool...they would be making money sha cheesy

But the way you just dey motivate the guy for the Job ehn grin
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by xynerise: 8:56am On Mar 17, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lool...they would be making money sha cheesy

But the way you just dey motivate the guy for the Job ehn grin
That is what he needs at this time. Abi we go do donation on top e matter? grin
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by naijaboiy: 9:01am On Mar 17, 2015
xynerise:

That is what he needs at this time. Abi we go do donation on top e matter? grin
Oga na to find work o!

Where donation go help am reach.
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 17, 2015
wristwatch:

I hate tribalism comment. Does it mean we don't have the lazy ones among igbos and other tribe?

Besides ur comment is wicked.

My brother abeg no vex...The truth be say most yoruba boiz like lying idle
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by xynerise: 9:22am On Mar 17, 2015
naijaboiy:

Oga na to find work o!

Where donation go help am reach.
Exactly. I am only teaching a man how to catch fish
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by freecocoa(f): 9:27am On Mar 17, 2015
I feel no iota of pity for people like you OP, how stup1d does one have to be to get caught in same sh1t over and over? See you proudly saying you've been terminating pregnancies up and down, mschew.

6 Likes

Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 17, 2015
rokiatu:
If you was dumb enough to have unprotected sex when you are not ready for a child yet then your stupidity is beyond measure. My only advice is to stop wasting time thinking so much and go look for any kind of work for that matter even if you have to clean shoes. You are going to be a father congrats in advance. When you was hitting it raw and enjoying yourself, you didn't think about this day abi? When you was c..umming in her, you had no idea there was a thing call,pregnancy right? And the morning after you and your dumb gf couldn't think of a thing call "the morning after pill" ni? Well you see God give us a brain for a reason, if you can't think and make logical decisions you will be left to face the consequences.

Welcome to the real world.

Learn to talk like a lady.

1 Like

Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 17, 2015
sauceny:

My brother abeg no vex...The truth be say most yoruba boiz like lying idle

I see.. not in my family and d friends I know. Maybe u are referring to those agberos. But have u also realise there are more yoruba billionaires than other tribe?
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by Karlman: 9:33am On Mar 17, 2015
dahmie2013:

I'm not as stuupid & cold blooded as u are. U come here looking 4 ppl 2 sympathize with u, dats what I call appeal 2 pity, its only ppl like rokiatu & myself dat will tell u d truth. U goofed and its obvious u will always goof! U had better go to mile-12 mkt or oke odo mkt & be carrying loads 4 ppl, if dats whats gonna make u think. U will learn d hard way, I promise u!
Mr Damned, the thread said sound advice from sound minds which simply means mad men and women aint welcomed, but unfortunately mad people don't read road signs. Go and promise your father Idiot.
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by dahmie2013: 9:37am On Mar 17, 2015
Karlman:

Mr Damned, the thread said sound advice from sound minds which simply means mad men and women aint welcomed, but unfortunately mad people don't read road signs. Go and promise your father Idiot.

Its a pity u're not sound, therefore all u deserve is PITY! I pity u, next time u'll fuuuck urself instead of committing murder.

1 Like

Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by Equado(m): 9:42am On Mar 17, 2015
Lobolintin:
Don't ever terminate......
Stand up and do something dude...I hate it when men says unemployed..
Dude create a jab for ya self..
And raise that fetus angel
seriously you're right...no banter meant,but only lazy dudes complain of unemployment,enter the street you'll see things to do that'll be able to fetch you about 90k per month. All you have to do is to be extra mobile and extra hardworking. Goodluck!
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 17, 2015
Abort yourself. Ode!
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by gurunlocker: 9:48am On Mar 17, 2015
so you don dey murder baby since... anyway don't touch that babe
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by Bonapart(m): 9:49am On Mar 17, 2015
If you terminate the baby, your destiny will be terminated, ur future will be aborted and you shall surely die. Hediot

1 Like

Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by emmykk(m): 9:50am On Mar 17, 2015
House of easy said than done.all nairalander saying keep it.

There is nothing like a baby planned for.since you know you are unemployed why did you not use prevention?
Now you want other people to bear your responsibility.

Well keep the child but be ready to work times2 to keep up or you have just succeeded in bring another society's nuacanse
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by veraiyke(m): 9:50am On Mar 17, 2015
Good a thing you're matured. If d girl is matured too plzzzzz kp d pregnancy. Don't even think of abortion
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by coolluk(m): 9:51am On Mar 17, 2015
When u were fucking without condom and u refused to pull out, u didn't tell us, now u are looking for advise??

1 Like

Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by watered(m): 9:52am On Mar 17, 2015
You knew you were unemployed and you still impregnated her? What manner of inhumane human are you?

Some girls self I wonder what happen to their brains. That he changes trousers and shirts doesn't make him a RESPONSIBLE man.

Smh for some girls. If you abort the baby you will NEVER have a child to call you daddy/mummy all the days of your life. Be warned!!!
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by Itulah(m): 9:52am On Mar 17, 2015
Keep the baby please, i beg u in God`s name. You will be amazed how your life will turn around for good when she put to bed. Try God and see.

God bless...

1 Like

Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 17, 2015
Poor man too dhe fvck, I pity dis generation. U no get money ya dhe penetrate undecided, well I don't support abortion, face it bro. D baby will be denied good and proper care in d early stage of his/her life, and datz too bad. Wen d foundation is not solid, expect d worst.

1 Like

Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 17, 2015
rokiatu:
[s]If you was dumb enough to have unprotected sex when you are not ready for a child yet then your stupidity is beyond measure. My only advice is to stop wasting time thinking so much and go look for any kind of work for that matter even if you have to clean shoes. You are going to be a father congrats in advance. When you was hitting it raw and enjoying yourself, you didn't think about this day abi? When you was c..umming in her, you had no idea there was a thing call,pregnancy right? And the morning after you and your dumb gf couldn't think of a thing call "the morning after pill" ni? Well you see God give us a brain for a reason, if you can't think and make logical decisions you will be left to face the consequences.

Welcome to the real world[/s].

2 Likes 1 Share

rokiatu:
If you was dumb enough to have unprotected sex when you are not ready for a child yet then your stupidity is beyond measure. My only advice is to stop wasting time thinking so much and go look for any kind of work for that matter even if you have to clean shoes. You are going to be a father congrats in advance. When you was hitting it raw and enjoying yourself, you didn't think about this day abi? When you was c..umming in her, you had no idea there was a thing call,pregnancy right? And the morning after you and your dumb gf couldn't think of a thing call "the morning after pill" ni? Well you see God give us a brain for a reason, if you can't think and make logical decisions you will be left to face the consequences.

Maybe her gf has a mad a*s like urs. CD wld ruin the whole thing and hitting the punny anywhere in the house makes it more fun and striking that thing from behind might make him be in heaven forgetting that he is still on earth thereby filling her up to the brim
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by MadCow1: 9:54am On Mar 17, 2015
OP..

If you and your Girlfriend don't want a Baby right now, please do what's right and Abort the baby..

Remember that the final decision on abortion lies with the woman, all you can do is make a suggestion.

Now if you and your girlfriend want the baby but don't have money to raise the baby, I suggest you take a clear look at where you guys are at this time and see if you can pull Shiit off in the next 8months and 1 week or if you guys have support that can help you whilst you guys get your shit together, if you don't, please spare the baby the grief and abort it.

Some may say you don't know if the baby would grow to be a president, I say you don't know if the baby would grow to be a criminal either..

If you can't afford a baby and don't want one yet, please don't..

1 Like

Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by lion042(m): 9:54am On Mar 17, 2015
Don't dare to abort our nigerian future president
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by tiwasiaife(m): 9:55am On Mar 17, 2015
rokiatu:

Dear I thought u should have used the word WERE instead of WAS no offence

3 Likes

Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by puzo(m): 9:55am On Mar 17, 2015
Did his brain not send that signal to his dick before firing?
Him no suppose get hard-on since money no dey him pocket. shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

It Started With Hi On Facebook - Bride Thanks God For Directing Her Husband To / Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married / Ladies Could U Serriously Do This?.. Be Honest!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.