Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? (33934 Views)

Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? / I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart / This Abuja Babe Is Searching For Guy She Snubbed At Wedding (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by vega84(m): 11:57am On Mar 17, 2015
First wetin make ur dick erect wen u knw u dnt hav a job? Number 2 why must u do witout, so u no fit get 50 naira condom ehe this man? Anyway the deed is done my advice is that u should nt abort the baby dnt even think abt it again. That u dnt hav a job is nt enough reason to murder an innocent child relax God will make a way. #vegatalks#
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 17, 2015
zeongeon:
bros remember say nah u and me charity they Bleep that season ooh...e fit be say nah u give am belle ooh cos she dey always talk how one ade guy from ekiti dey skin diving am... Lolzzz..lol
ok na, u know sey charity talk sey na ur rod work dey jubilate Goal!! For her belle so o grin
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by ethylene: 11:59am On Mar 17, 2015
Next time learn how to drink responsibly.
U must be a bloody civilian to think of such.
Man up.....boy >sad
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by sonssyo: 12:02pm On Mar 17, 2015
chains of abortion and u ar still talkg,busy gettg women pregnant ,i bet u if u abort dis one,it simply means doors of hvg children hv bin shut permanently.dnt ask me who told me,just start somefin no matter hw small,make jesus ur friend,i assure u,u will make it.
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by Romzy007(m): 12:06pm On Mar 17, 2015
Ma guy, please keep the baby; blessings on your way man...

1 Like

Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by alexo68(m): 12:08pm On Mar 17, 2015
I would advise you to keep the baby, this would really encourage to try harder to find a job or getting something doing.

1 Like

Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by SpencerLewis(m): 12:08pm On Mar 17, 2015
rokiatu:
If you was dumb enough to have unprotected sex when you are not ready for a child yet then your stupidity is beyond measure. My only advice is to stop wasting time thinking so much and go look for any kind of work for that matter even if you have to clean shoes. You are going to be a father congrats in advance. When you was hitting it raw and enjoying yourself, you didn't think about this day abi? When you was c..umming in her, you had no idea there was a thing call,pregnancy right? And the morning after you and your dumb gf couldn't think of a thing call "the morning after pill" ni? Well you see God give us a brain for a reason, if you can't think and make logical decisions you will be left to face the consequences.

Welcome to the real world.
U are 100% right, but u were too hard and a bit insulting to him and his GF. He may have been carried away when cumming inside her and 4got what is called (coitus interruptus) withdrawal. The GF shd have know she wasn't safe for unprotected sex by that time. May be na him even want am more the boy.
welcome to the committee of 'nde nna'
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by mkoabiola: 12:16pm On Mar 17, 2015
Story4 d gods
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 17, 2015
There are many contraceptive methods out there yet you and your stupid girlfriend deemed it right to have unprotected sex.

This is the likely scenario if you chose to abort again

When you are finally ready she may not be able to have another child or it may take her forever by them you would have had a couple with other irresponsible women out there. You would end up ruining not just your life but also other people's life.
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by allfriends(m): 12:17pm On Mar 17, 2015
karlman u must be a goat , whats yoruba in ds nw ... anyway my friends , keep ds baby , someday u ll b greatful dt u did ... abort ds baby , nd u ll b big looser ... dnt destroy d blood line of ur lineage .... be a man nd find smtin doing .
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 17, 2015
ribbit:
the baby could also become armed robber, scam artist, psychopath or roadside skank if he or she is not well taken care off..

Poster, don't bring a baby into the world to suffer.

Why cant u think of positive ways instead? U shud encourage ur co-patriot to make his child be his inspiration & aspire for a better future...if u have nothing to say good to others,u better seal ur mouth...
God works in mysterious way.
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by Mikwus(f): 12:23pm On Mar 17, 2015
Karlman:
I need some sound advice from sound minds. My girlfriend is three weeks pregnant as I am typing to you. From the depth of my heart and soul I want to keep the pregnancy but I am unemployed and really broke. And when I think of my financial status and what would be required to nurse and deliver a babe, I am tempted to think of doing the unthinkable. But I am so drawn to this pregnancy and the baby in it. The way it came to me and the time it came to me and how I can already feel its presence even when its only a three week old cluster of blood, left me in perpetual amazement. This is not the first time a girlfriend would be pregnant for me, but never at any of the times have I felt as connected with them as I feel with this particular one. In the past cases I have always done the otherwise and moved on without blinking an eye but now I can't even lift a finger against this child. But how will I weather the storm of unemployment+pregnant babe+baby on the way? Already I can't sleep no more, staying up all night and day thinking on how to get all the miles covered.

Thanks for your time!

Blessing in disguise............Do not terminate pregnancy, I repeat do not terminate pregnancy.

Keep faith and keep searching, i would advise you make this known to the lady's family and any how you can, pay her bride price if you love her enough to marry her.

Watch and see GOD announce you in the midst of your confusion.

Good luck

1 Like

Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 17, 2015
InestamablJewel:

MY DEAR, THEY MAY NOT HAVE PLANNED FOR THE BABY, BUT GOD HAS, AND HE IS THE ONE WHO MAKES EVERY PROVISION POSSIBLE. GOD HAS PLANNED IN ADVANCE FOR THE BABY AND WILL TAKE CARE OF THE BABY, HE KNOWS HOW TO MAKE PROVISIONS FOR MOTHER AND FATHER. WHETHER YOU PLANNED YOUR LIFE OR NOT, LIFE STILL HAPPENS, COS GOD IS ALWAYS UP THERE WATCHING OVER HIS OWN

So everyone keep having unprotected sex and so not worry about having an unplanned pregnancy because somehow God will make provisions for the baby undecided

There is a fine line between having faith and being stupid. My dear, you are the latter.
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by ribbit: 12:28pm On Mar 17, 2015
KashyBaby:

Why cant u think of positive ways instead? U shud encourage ur co-patriot to make his child be his inspiration & aspire for a better future...if u have nothing to say good to others,u better seal ur mouth...
God works in mysterious way.
don't you think it would be better if we have someone like me that discouraged the parents of adolph Hitler, anini and the rest from giving birth to them in the first place?

Life isn't black and white my good friend. So everything can't be positive all the time .. Majority of bad children you see on the street are majorly from bad or poor homes where their parents only gave birth to them by mistake and not because they are mentally or financially ready. They just gave birth to them to suffer and at the end, you see them hawking and picking dirts all over the place, rolling with bad people. only few of these children turn out good and the rest well, you know the drill.
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by donem: 12:28pm On Mar 17, 2015
williamspaul22:
Y bring a child in dis world wen u cant take care of d child? U dnt knw wot is condom? Broke ass guys always hav a low mentality. If am d child I go teach u lesson if I grow up grin
haha naso, was just scanning through comments, yours stood out.
very comical (church mind things).
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by buchilino(m): 12:29pm On Mar 17, 2015
chineke God c question ooo? if u knew u didn't have a job than y go give d idiot gal belle?
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by IVORY2009(m): 12:31pm On Mar 17, 2015
[s]
rokiatu:
If you was dumb enough to have unprotected sex when you are not ready for a child yet then your stupidity is beyond measure. My only advice is to stop wasting time thinking so much and go look for any kind of work for that matter even if you have to clean shoes. You are going to be a father congrats in advance. When you was hitting it raw and enjoying yourself, you didn't think about this day abi? When you was c..umming in her, you had no idea there was a thing call,pregnancy right? And the morning after you and your dumb gf couldn't think of a thing call "the morning after pill" ni? Well you see God give us a brain for a reason, if you can't think and make logical decisions you will be left to face the consequences.

[/s]

Must you insult? The young man only asked for advise, and here you are throwing insult as if you're the one that he got pregnant, what is your problem for goodness sake? hmmmm

1 Like

Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by madridguy(m): 12:35pm On Mar 17, 2015
keep it
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 17, 2015
ribbit:
don't you think it would be better if we have someone like me that discouraged the parents of adolph Hitler, anini and the rest from giving birth to them in the first place?

Life isn't black and white my good friend. So everything can't be positive all the time .. Majority of bad children you see on the street are majorly from bad or poor homes where their parents only gave birth to them by mistake and not because they are mentally or financially ready. They just gave birth to them to suffer and at the end, you see them hawking and picking dirts all over the place, rolling with bad people. only few of these children turn out good and the rest well, you know the drill.

Sorry my dear friend, i am a PRO LIFE..once the child is conceived,there is no turning back..they did tat on purpose so it means they shud face their responsibilities..wat r u mad for?coz he is broke?being broke doesnt mean its d end of the world...
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by profsho1(m): 12:37pm On Mar 17, 2015
My man,u av ur own blessing from our creator,ur girlfriend hav her own and I believe that if ur two blessings join with this baby u ar expecting,u will be successful beyond ur own imagination.Let d child come to the world and see what God will do in ur life (u will praise him).
Job or no job should not be ur worry,never loose hope.I marry wtout job or single income but few month after my wife gave birth,Allah open way for me and I thank God today
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by doninno(m): 12:37pm On Mar 17, 2015
Wen u wea riding on d horse u never knew u wea unemployed abi my friend bettee keep it nd face it squarely y didnt u CD
Karlman:
I need some sound advice from sound minds. My girlfriend is three weeks pregnant as I am typing to you. From the depth of my heart and soul I want to keep the pregnancy but I am unemployed and really broke. And when I think of my financial status and what would be required to nurse and deliver a babe, I am tempted to think of doing the unthinkable. But I am so drawn to this pregnancy and the baby in it. The way it came to me and the time it came to me and how I can already feel its presence even when its only a three week old cluster of blood, left me in perpetual amazement. This is not the first time a girlfriend would be pregnant for me, but never at any of the times have I felt as connected with them as I feel with this particular one. In the past cases I have always done the otherwise and moved on without blinking an eye but now I can't even lift a finger against this child. But how will I weather the storm of unemployment+pregnant babe+baby on the way? Already I can't sleep no more, staying up all night and day thinking on how to get all the miles covered.

Thanks for your time!
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by bayulll01(m): 12:38pm On Mar 17, 2015
rokiatu:

Rokiatu omo alata this is not the time to crucify the guy,we all make mistake so,bro don't u dare abort than angel or champ there cos if you do,you are a looser,that's why I decide not to have sex for 3 years counting now cos I can't stand not doing my responsibilities for my kids
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by JoeCutie(m): 12:38pm On Mar 17, 2015
kandiikane:
To those saying don't abort the child it could be a scientist etc? How certain are you, especially in your country and economy. Children are more likely to be born in poverty, suffer in poverty, die in poverty than become a scientist. What if the baby is the type who is born to be in such unfortunate situations? I know you would probably tell me back to sender but it's not a curse but reality.

Right now, he wants to keep the embryo but once the baby comes will he actually stick around to be a father? So many men have felt such connections in the beginning but started feeling disconnection at the latter stages of the pregnancy or a couple of months after the child is born.

Weigh the pros and cons of having that child but the first question to ask is, are you ready to be a father, to take up responsibility from now until it's born, through to it growing up and becoming an adult. For life?

You better start hustling for a job and get one before the Fetus is 3months. If you are to abort, don't delay, do it ASAP.

BUT why don't you use condoms though, imagine the diseases that could be hidden in just one person? If your girlfriend decides to keep the baby, take her for a general std test, they can affect pregnancy.
God bless you for this, Kandy. May He bless you too, with much more insight into the reality.

This is the most unbiased, the most non-judgemental and the most understanding comment I've come across in a while here. I love it.

You know... It's much easier said than done. People would push you to accept a responsibility - an uncompromisingly huge responsibility - that you're not up to. They'd ask you why you had (unprotected) sex. Yes. We all ask these questions, but a good number of us still do it. What's the bottom line? Being fortunate. A lot of people engage in these things, but some are caught up with. Unfortunately. It doesn't make them the worst sinners. But then it might make them the sinners with (one of) the costliest mistakes. These things happen. God forgives. Thank God for God.

Then what's the number two mistake? Bringing into this wicked world a child - a beautiful and innocent soul - whom you can't really be a father/mother to. The responsibility is much. Very much. Much more than a lot of us ever thought. But we wouldn't know, would we? After all, it's happening to the 'other man'. It all boils down to being in someone's shoes. Not "putting" yourself (imagining yourself) in their shoes, but "being" (for real) in their shoes. It's hard. You'd need a lot of strength to pull through.

Op, I'm not suggesting anything, but right now, you're the referee of your life. Know what you want, and go for it. And good luck with whatever you eventually come up with. Good luck... You'll need it.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by tablu: 12:41pm On Mar 17, 2015
It is obvious ur penis was the one doing the thinkin when u where skin divin! Brace up for challenges in this ecomically difficult country. You now have two mouths to feed and dont blame anyone blame urself ,when the road gets rough take up the responsiblities as a man!...If I were u I will respect myself and pickup my hoe, cutlass and farmin implements go back to my village and cultivate that farm land, this one that white collar jobs seems to be more or less a mirage in this country!
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by ribbit: 12:42pm On Mar 17, 2015
KashyBaby:

Sorry my dear friend, i am a PRO LIFE..once the child is conceived,there is no turning back..they did tat on purpose so it means they shud face their responsibilities..wat r u mad for?coz he is broke?being broke doesnt mean its d end of the world...
did I sound mad? Heck no, why would I be.. OP asked for advice and that's what we are here to do init?

Hey, I'm pro life too, but it pains me to see children suffer on the street because their parent couldn't take care of them.
They didn't ask to be born why bring them to suffer? When you could prevent it?

By the way, a foetus is not a baby cos it doesn't have life yet.
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by ELVISlEE107(m): 12:43pm On Mar 17, 2015
Hey
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 17, 2015
bayulll01:

Rokiatu omo alata this is not the time to crucify the guy,we all make mistake so,bro don't u dare abort than angel or champ there cos if you do,you are a looser,that's why I decide not to have sex for 3 years counting now cos I can't stand not doing my responsibilities for my kids

This is not a mistake because it is not his first.
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by precisionindepth: 12:44pm On Mar 17, 2015
Karlman:

You will bring ur child into this world to come suffer, not mine!
hummmm, not mine.
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by Uniquexty(f): 12:45pm On Mar 17, 2015
And how does the lady feel about this? She has 9 months to bear the shame of pre-marital pregnancy while you walk about a free man. This is a time she will need you more than anyother time. Encourage her throughout this period and Keep the Baby
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by kesikeller(m): 12:47pm On Mar 17, 2015
@op you must have serious issues this is not the first time yet u keep having sex with ur girlfriend without condom,nw u are asking for advice. You have to check yourself first weda u are ok cuz after this one you will still do the same mistake. Keep having sex without condom until NTA becomes clearer than CNN
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by bayulll01(m): 12:47pm On Mar 17, 2015
Justfollowit:

This is not a mistake because it is not his first.

Miss do u use protections all the time,be sincere and shame the devil
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by biosepeter1(m): 12:48pm On Mar 17, 2015
Dude shit happens.. No remove ham... Face Ur deed...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Adeola Marcus Blasts Leonard Daunsi For Marrying Another Woman / 5 Reason Why Some Men Prefer Ashawo To Homely Babes / Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.