Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? (33929 Views)

Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? / I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart / This Abuja Babe Is Searching For Guy She Snubbed At Wedding (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by Allureoftheseas(m): 1:53pm On Mar 17, 2015
Karlman:
I need some sound advice from sound minds. My girlfriend is three weeks pregnant as I am typing to you. From the depth of my heart and soul I want to keep the pregnancy but I am unemployed and really broke. And when I think of my financial status and what would be required to nurse and deliver a babe, I am tempted to think of doing the unthinkable. But I am so drawn to this pregnancy and the baby in it. The way it came to me and the time it came to me and how I can already feel its presence even when its only a three week old cluster of blood, left me in perpetual amazement. This is not the first time a girlfriend would be pregnant for me, but never at any of the times have I felt as connected with them as I feel with this particular one. In the past cases I have always done the otherwise and moved on without blinking an eye but now I can't even lift a finger against this child. But how will I weather the storm of unemployment+pregnant babe+baby on the way? Already I can't sleep no more, staying up all night and day thinking on how to get all the miles covered.

Thanks for your time!

abort the babe man, nor use rope tie urself, others will come wen d time is ryt wen u are working nor born dat child come suffer.
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 17, 2015
rokiatu:
If you was dumb enough to have unprotected sex when you are not ready for a child yet then your stupidity is beyond measure. My only advice is to stop wasting time thinking so much and go look for any kind of work for that matter even if you have to clean shoes. You are going to be a father congrats in advance. When you was hitting it raw and enjoying yourself, you didn't think about this day abi? When you was c..umming in her, you had no idea there was a thing call,pregnancy right? And the morning after you and your dumb gf couldn't think of a thing call "the morning after pill" ni? Well you see God give us a brain for a reason, if you can't think and make logical decisions you will be left to face the consequences.

Welcome to the real world.

@rokiatu
Y is most of your comment on every post on Nl always end with you insulting people

Somebody ask for solution instead you are here insulting and worst of all
78 people clicking like on your dumb comment
Grow up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by Karlman: 1:55pm On Mar 17, 2015
adeekiti:
Brother u had done a lot of mistakes killing innocent unborn children but I'm telling u that this pregnancy shouldn't be tampered with, keep struggling tinz will be In place, I will share my story with u maybe u will do the right tin, I had my daughter when I was 23yrs with nothing on me , I finished my training in ticketing and reservation and no job but God surprised me during the pregnancy, afterbirth and till dis moment , I used the best hospital with loads of bills, different test and checkups , antenatal,postnatal na me and my woman u go see for hospital, took care of her , I make sure I get the cost drugs and services for my woman as I struggle everyday to meet up, I realized that there is a connection btw me and the baby, each time she starts kicking her mum's tummy I will touch her tummy and the baby will be calm, I was in the delivery room with my wife as the baby was coming out early hours of 5am I was woken up by her pains and I even had to pay for my wife's rexus injection God was so great to me , the bills was so huge and no I'm a proud man wih a daughter , I do a lot of things for my woman, wash her wears and help her out, I will say I do everything in the house and I'm still struggling with life and I know God will be there for me and don't worry soon I will invite u to my wedding bro don't panic , don't take a life but give a life to that baby.. It's well
Thanks!
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by titsqueez(m): 2:07pm On Mar 17, 2015
teelady:

your opinion.....stop aborting ur unborn children, bcus from all indication thats what is itching u up. God wil give the op the strenght and wisdom to keep the baby, and uhmmm it nt a threat.
And what is itching you up? Is it your inability to chastise without resorting to name calling and doom prophesies? Glad you have seen the need to ask God's strength upon the young man.
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by Rhozabeth(m): 2:07pm On Mar 17, 2015
Lobolintin:
Don't ever terminate......
Stand up and do something dude...I hate it when men says unemployed..
Dude create a jab for ya self..
And raise that fetus angel

How do u create a job when u are flat broke, there is no one to assist and there are no opportunities?
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by cannanland(m): 2:10pm On Mar 17, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]U said ur girlfriend is doing a little job,find a little job for urself too,little+little will bcome somtin big bro...forget about white coller job for now
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by zudozz: 2:11pm On Mar 17, 2015
If you was dumb enough to have unprotected sex when you are not ready for a child yet then your stupidity is beyond measure. My only advice is to stop wasting time thinking so much and go look for any kind of work for that matter even if you have to clean shoes. You are going to be a father congrats in advance. When you was hitting it raw and enjoying yourself, you didn't think about this day abi? When you was c..umming in her, you had no idea there was a thing call,pregnancy right? And the morning after you and your dumb gf couldn't think of a thing call "the morning after pill" ni? Well you see God give us a brain for a reason, if you can't think and make logical decisions you will be left to face the consequences.

=====================
poster u dont know anything abt sex n pregnancy n when God wants 2 bless one with a baby. Tanx 4 encouraging d guy 2 work bt dont sound like he is d only 1 who hits it raw n comes inside. I use withdrawal method even as a married man with Children I dont do family planning but u shld respect d fact that somethings are destined to happen n this is 1 of them. And please broda Do not abort possibly ''our future President''. Keep d pregnancy n have d child. 60% of married couples 2day stated like that.

Be prayerful courageous n happy that u ll become a father soon n I tell u everything ll be fine this time next yr. dont 4get 2 go 4 thanxgiving!
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by jerumax: 2:12pm On Mar 17, 2015
Keep the Baby.
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by Misogynist2014(m): 2:15pm On Mar 17, 2015
I hope you haven't forgotten abortion is illegal. There are many single mothers out there, who are coping with their kid(s).
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by nonk: 2:29pm On Mar 17, 2015
Please do any thing to keep the baby many are there believing God for one noway please don`t so that u will tell God that u kept the baby for his sake he should help u and he will
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by Defcon1(m): 2:33pm On Mar 17, 2015
rokiatu:

You should have simply given your advice without insults.
It profits you nothing

He made a mistake
He is not perfect neither are you
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 17, 2015
rokiatu:

Sooo true... He could have used condom the girl could have been protected
Now his asking for help
Did u create thread before u banged the girl @ Op .... No
In 2015 ur still making mistakes
Niw theres a poor child involved n u want to play God.

U guys wanna plsy with d big biys but cant deal with the consequences..... Shows ur a lil boy @ Op
U better go and find any work n support ur family ... I bet the gurl ain t even married

1 Like

Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by ribbit: 2:41pm On Mar 17, 2015
Justfollowit:

You are getting this wrong

Being poor is no way related to unplanned pregnancies. You cannot exclude poor people from having children beacause they do mm not have enough resources to care for them. We all cannot be rich or average, they also deserve to have successors.

Unplanned pregnancy is different because it hinders the actualization of other goals. I could get pregnant today even though I have enough to provide for the child but it might hinder or make my academic pursuit more difficult than it would have been. However if I were poor and I was ready to have a child, the thought of having a child would be positive because I have accepted my faith and I know what I wanted. And if I were poor and wasn't ready, I am more likely to be a wreck and full of negative energy.

All these scenarios would most likely influence the upbringing of a child and my personal development as a person. The society needs us to be altruistic because on the long run it would end up being for our own good.
not really getting it wrong... May be you are just creating a story for the op.. Being poor is different from not having resources to take care of a baby or child. You may not have the money but have people who can help take care of the baby.

If you don't want a baby, or have resources to take care of a baby, there are many ways of preventing that.. Use a condom, if you don't like condom, go for family planning, if you don't like family planning.. Stay the heck away from Sex till it's right time to have a baby and safe us another suffering children with small hope of bright future.

If you are in school and mistakenly got pregnant with years left to graduate and after you graduate you don't know if there is a job waiting for you, and you don't have other means like, may be family member sponsoring the baby till you graduate, and you know fully well that the baby might become dumpster baby like the story of okoya Thomas we heard the other time.. Don't you think it would inhumane to have such a baby and expose him to such treatment after giving him a life.? Abort it.
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 17, 2015
Defcon1:

You should have simply given your advice without insults.
It profits you nothing

He made a mistake
He is not perfect neither are you

Yh but how is dat a mistake lol his been doing russian roulette now he wants help
Common on call a spade a spade if its wrong its wrong
Tomorrow he will do it again
N den u guys would be rubbing his head for him
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by ribbit: 2:42pm On Mar 17, 2015
teelady:

uhmm nope, he is going to have that baby and take care of him/her by all means possible. No spilling of blood again. Tnx
a foetus is not a baby. A egg is not a chicken. OP is not trying to adopt a baby.
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by XBLadez: 2:54pm On Mar 17, 2015
rokiatu:

Smh! You didn't have to insult. Plus you might need a carpenter to construct ur English. You was, you was, you was. . .what was? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by Defcon1(m): 2:59pm On Mar 17, 2015
Lala247:

Yh but how is dat a mistake lol his been doing russian roulette now he wants help
Common on call a spade a spade if its wrong its wrong
Tomorrow he will do it again
N den u guys would be rubbing his head for him
l guess you are perfect then,having never done anything you are ashamed of
Judging people for their mistakes,no matter how silly,reeks of self -righteousness
He has acknowledged his transgression, and is looking for help through advice
The least anybody could do is help -or move on - not judgment.
Didn't you see Kashybaby's comment?
Oh,l forgot she is not African.
l rest my case

1 Like

Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by favouryemmy: 2:59pm On Mar 17, 2015
Plz keep the baby. Aborting it would be tantamount to murder.
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by XBLadez: 3:00pm On Mar 17, 2015
Karlman:

I wish I have the strength to match ur harshness. Thanks all the same.
Believe me, she's not better herself. I smell envy and stupidity in her words. Just keep that baby, dude. One thing u don't know is that God trains children, parents are just there to guide. I've seen mad women with babies and they managed to survive.
Just do what you can, bro. Some of us guys have in one way or the other shared similar experience, and somehow we scaled through. Talk to people around u, friends and acquaintances. Believe me, before the birth of the baby, God will do his miracles

Just believe

1 Like

Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by XBLadez: 3:03pm On Mar 17, 2015
precisionindepth:
he shd v tot abt pregnancy b4 dancing d "shoki" dance.I hate it wen pple put demselves at avoidable risks. now he will bring D's child into D's world now to come suffer .wat a world we live in!
And you're what. . . .a virgin Maria or Aishat?
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 17, 2015
Defcon1:

l guess you are perfect then,having never done anything you are ashamed of
Judging people for their mistakes,no matter how silly,reeks of self -righteousness
He has acknowledged his transgression, and is looking for help through advice
The least anybody could do is help -or move on - not judgment.

Yh but y didnt he come for help n said guys i need to bang this girl what do i do ....

Look its a child life at stake here .. Its nothing to b played with. he nit stup!d the girl aint either tey want to bang but cant man up if stuff goes wrong .. I mean wt type of advice is he looking to, get.
His wrong his wrong finish

He will learn from it
After all imsure his parents aint dat rich n his still alive wt has money got to do with it .
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by XBLadez: 3:06pm On Mar 17, 2015
dahmie2013:

I'm not as stuupid & cold blooded as u are. [s]U come here looking 4 ppl 2 sympathize with u, dats what I call appeal 2 pity, its only ppl like rokiatu & myself dat will tell u d truth.[/s] U goofed and its obvious u will always goof! U had better go to mile-12 mkt or oke odo mkt & be carrying loads 4 ppl, if dats whats gonna make u think. U will learn d hard way, I promise u!
Your own MUMU comes in capital letters
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by sandland: 3:10pm On Mar 17, 2015
Just keep the baby. Do not even think otherwise.
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by Defcon1(m): 3:20pm On Mar 17, 2015
Lala247:

Yh but y didnt he come for help n said guys i need to bang this girl what do i do ....

Look its a child life at stake here .. Its nothing to b played with. he nit stup!d the girl aint either tey want to bang but cant man up if stuff goes wrong .. I mean wt type of advice is he looking to, get.
His wrong his wrong finish

He will learn from it
After all imsure his parents aint dat rich n his still alive wt has money got to do with it .

Matthew 7:1-5
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by paschenko(m): 3:24pm On Mar 17, 2015
i still wonder why poor man's d**k dey always dey so potent(e.g. Bricklayers n okada riders LMFAO) even when money no dey pocket e still dey stand, if na me the psychological dilemma of being broke no go even gree me get an erect**n.

OP advising u to keep the child is bn sensitive, telling you to flush it is bn ballistic. Do u hv family members who will support you when the child comes? you need to get a job even b4 that time and SERIOUSLY ADVISE YOUR MANHOOD, think of how to make ends meet, stay less indoors, go out n hustle n ur tots will be far from b*anging, get busy my broda. and according to u this is not a 1st time a babe is taking in for you, i suggest u chnage ur lifestyle bru, for real stop all this yori-yori. if you plan to flush d child think about the spiritual implications then ur conscience constantly reminding u of it. dont destroy that girl's future man, learn how to use latex when u cant control the urge n remember some personal stuff like this u dont bring it on nairaland for advice cos instead of bn counseled u'll me mocked. be wise next time n advise ur Johnny to behave well, play love with ur brain, not only with ur SEKEM waist.

*i typed this without proofreading, my apologies if it lacks synergy n grammatical errors. am in transit. Peace!

1 Like

Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by XBLadez: 3:25pm On Mar 17, 2015
kodozion:

@rokiatu
Y is most of your comment on every post on Nl always end with you insulting people

Somebody ask for solution instead you are here insulting and worst of all
78 people clicking like on your dumb comment
Grow up
It's possible, bro grin there can be even more than 78 dumb people out of the thousands viewing it. Such is life

1 Like

Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by precisionindepth: 3:30pm On Mar 17, 2015
XBLadez:

And you're what. . . .a virgin Maria or Aishat?
I wish u all the best
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by XBLadez: 3:31pm On Mar 17, 2015
precisionindepth:
I wish u all the best
I love you too
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 17, 2015
Exjoker:
Terminate the damn thing bro.

Very wicked comment
Re: My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? by Jok3r(m): 3:51pm On Mar 17, 2015
Keep it so Dnt ever regret ur actions.
Karlman:
I need some sound advice from sound minds. My girlfriend is three weeks pregnant as I am typing to you. From the depth of my heart and soul I want to keep the pregnancy but I am unemployed and really broke. And when I think of my financial status and what would be required to nurse and deliver a babe, I am tempted to think of doing the unthinkable. But I am so drawn to this pregnancy and the baby in it. The way it came to me and the time it came to me and how I can already feel its presence even when its only a three week old cluster of blood, left me in perpetual amazement. This is not the first time a girlfriend would be pregnant for me, but never at any of the times have I felt as connected with them as I feel with this particular one. In the past cases I have always done the otherwise and moved on without blinking an eye but now I can't even lift a finger against this child. But how will I weather the storm of unemployment+pregnant babe+baby on the way? Already I can't sleep no more, staying up all night and day thinking on how to get all the miles covered.

Thanks for your time!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

How To Know The Signs Of A Weak Man In A Relationship / Adeola Marcus Blasts Leonard Daunsi For Marrying Another Woman / Ladies! Before You Curse Your Abroad Based Guy For Dumping You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.