Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:40 PM

21cents's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 21cents's Profile / 21cents's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 29 pages)

Health / Re: Does Over Stress Or Not Having Sex For Too Long Cause Erectile Dysfunction? by 21cents: 11:13pm On Nov 28, 2021
Testosterone is the male libido engine that drives the working of the penis also, and it's level is at highest between 18-25 and starts dropping from 30 upwards. Go check your testosterone levels in the hospital and the doc might suggest A hormone therapy to get your mood back on.
Politics / Re: Obasanjo Travels To Benin Republic, Seeks Soft Landing For Igboho by 21cents: 3:46pm On Aug 07, 2021
Hmnn.. this igboho case sha.
Romance / Re: No Wife Material In Naija Again by 21cents: 9:31pm On Jan 21, 2021
phazotron:

It's hard. Most of our girls no dey ready for serious relationship

It's either they're into low key prostitution

Or they're immature and having wrong mindset

You can imagine someone saying "I just check his instagram to know if he's my type"

Can you get to know someone via his instagram?

Most nigerian girls are beyond redemption

The good ones Wey remain dey hard to find
. LMAO. some girls nowadays no just get sense. using mundane criteria to select a mate.

could you believe my last GF dumped me cos I don't have much friends on Facebook (<800) for a dude having almost 5000?

in terms of looks, I could agree we were both matched.

Potential and education? he doesn't stand a chance.

21st century savviness, refinery and smartness or dress sense? he's not fit to tie my shoelaces. yet she left me for someone below.
well he's a simp sha and I do see his posts on her Facebook uploads where he'd tell her "am so lucky to have you baby".
and i personally don't take people using "Am" wrongly seriously.

Stupid girl. had to unfriend her sharply. well, she's just 20 sha so should I be surprised? hell naw.

las las to see wife hard.

3 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 21cents: 12:04pm On Jan 15, 2021
heartofcity12:
Men age like wine, women age like milk.
Don’t be bothered when that chic rejects you, her prime years will soon be over, when yours will just be starting. Focus and stay on your grind all day. Now you know why they say men are the prize. #TRP
so right..

both genders are the prize but ladies have a very short limited window and thus, they being the prize is only shortlived. Men are the real prize! agreeing otherwise is pure delusion.

My fine elder sis at 34 with 2 kids..

here's what I discovered:
-Her shakara don end
-her partner is tired of fuçking her since like 8yrs ago and now living with his first wife.
-Youthfulness window is over
-Males validation on social media has greatly diminished since she was 30. nobody gives AF anymore lol.

so as a man, your life is just getting started at 34. while you were busy working on yourself building your empire, and while her beauty which is her topmost asset to hook up a man of great values diminishes fast, Theres trouble brewing for her in a decade if she fails to improve herself in areas that'd fetch her income. the man will definitely get tired of fuçking her at most 3-4yrs and he'd start showing his true colors.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Romance / Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 21cents: 11:38am On Jan 15, 2021
97% of ladies that commented hated the post because of its aptness.

Most ladies dont want you to need anything from them apart from their pussy and body.

One thing I've noticed is that when a lady hoping to hook up a man of values with her beauty and discovers that you're looking way beyond her mere physical endowments, and getting more deep with her about what you stand to gain from her as a man, she'd resent you cos at that moment, she's come to terms to the fact that you can't be manipulated by mere thirst or hoodwinked into committing. She already knew you're too smart to see beyond the surface. Ask her if she's a virgin or improving herself and you'd get a defeaning silence. She'd leave you at that moment and continue her search for thirsty simps that'd commit without asking vital questions.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Romance / Re: I Had Sex In My Dream....pls Hellpp by 21cents: 9:46pm On Jan 14, 2021
lol.. did you cum?? grin

jokes aside, if you're within 16-23 it's normal to have wet dreams and spontaneous uncontrollable erections in sleep and during the day. raging testosterone hormones at play. no spiritual undertone here.

be glad cos it'd definitely reduce as you age.

3 Likes

Romance / Re: I Regret Being In A Relationship by 21cents: 9:16pm On Jan 13, 2021
Meedon:

Lamentations �
lol.. no be small lamentations oo grin grin

to the OP, the girl don see you finish and discovered you're a sucker.

take the Redpill below and let it be part of you.

https://mega.nz/file/AapQjSjb#ROFwE6l1CgyslvBVuuuUOt1zjzQB_5FJFRoAjlxfHEY

you have a lot to learn about women nature.
Romance / Re: At What Age Did You Start Growing A Beard? by 21cents: 9:44am On Jan 13, 2021
Few months before my 18th birthday.
Romance / Re: "Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version by 21cents: 2:05pm On Jan 12, 2021
Emeraldgreene:
DEAR MEN LET ME TELL U A SECRET.I DIDN'T WANT TO POST THIS INITIALLY,BUT I WILL.U WILL LOSE IN THIS BATTLE OF THE SEXES.U HAVE AN INSATIABLE DESIRE FOR SEX AND WILL DO ANYTHING FOR SEX.THATS ONE.

TWO,WOMEN ARE THE CARRIERS OF WEALTH AND BLESSINGS, GENERALLY.IF A WOMAN WHO CARRIES WEALTH AND BLESSINGS GIVES U SEX, MONEY WILL COME, BLESSINGS, FAVOR WILL FLOW.UR MOTHER CAN GIVE U BLESSINGS,EVEN UR SISTERS BUT THE FASTEST WAY U CAN GET IT IS THROUGH SEX! WOMEN ARE MORE POWERFUL IN THE SPIRITUAL WORLD BCOZ THE CREATOR PUT IN A LOT OF EFFORT IN CREATING WOMEN.

BUT THIS WHATSAPP AND INSTAGRAM GENERATION DON'T KNOW THIS,THEY ARE TOO SHALLOW.

IF URE A WISE MAN,U WILL MAKE THE WOMEN IN UR LIVES HAPPY.FROM UR MOTHER TO UR SISTERS, COUSINS, COLLEAGUES AND NEIGHBORS SO DAT WAT FOLLOWS THE WOMAN WILL FOLLOW YOU.
BUT THIS GENERATION , DON'T KNOW THIS.SMH.
YOU BETTER GET OUT OF HERE BEFORE I DESCEND ON YOU.

WHAT KINDA SILLY NARRATIVE IS THIS? YOU THINK YOU'RE CONVERSING WITH LITTLE KIDS HERE OR WHAT?

WHO TOLD YOU A MAN'S BLESSINGS IS TIED TO MAKING WOMEN HAPPY?

SO UNTIL I FUÇK PUSSY AND GIVE WOMAN MONEY BEFORE I GO FIT GAIN FINANCIALLY??

3 Likes

Education / Re: BREAKING: FG Postpones Jan. 18, 2021 School Resumption Indefinitely by 21cents: 11:40pm On Jan 11, 2021
fake news

2 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: What Men Go Through In Marriages by 21cents: 2:54pm On Jan 11, 2021
BadRadio:
The Advantage of staying single makes too much sense
honestly.. you don't worry about nothing. just you.
Romance / Re: What Men Go Through In Marriages by 21cents: 2:48pm On Jan 11, 2021
And what will a wife be bringing to the table to compliment the man??

nowadays they sleep around in the name of relationship and thus becoming defiled and tainted. if she can't keep her legs closed and stay a virgin for her husband after all these stuff listed up there, then don't marry her.

you've worked/will work too hard to pay the bills as a man, what are you getting in return?? don't accept those lazy girls wanting to just come watch TV, open their legs for prick, and cook in your home. make sure she already has a skill that can fetch her income too.

no say dem no warn you o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: Nigerian Girl Threatens To Become A Nun Should No Man Proposes To Her(Pics)) by 21cents: 11:20pm On Jan 10, 2021
Margy:

if i knock that your empty coconut head! receive sense for once
we all know the emotional outburst in this post was borne out of the fact that you're an olosho already with a loose shredded hymen but not married grin. and you don't want men to talk about it

no worry okay? you took your decisions, God cannot be mocked.

1 Like 1 Share

Romance / Re: Nigerian Girl Threatens To Become A Nun Should No Man Proposes To Her(Pics)) by 21cents: 11:16pm On Jan 10, 2021
Benwallt:
She should go and find who shredded her hymen. This one is overused and worn-out
Lol. you're right. these girls aint seem nothing yet. they thought they could fornicate and God should still guve them those rich God fearing man. they want to eat their cakes and have it grin

she should go look for who shredded her hymen to pay her bride price. give hymen to someone else, another person wan pay for loose hole. who does that?

1 Like 2 Shares

Romance / Re: My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me by 21cents: 11:46am On Jan 10, 2021
There's no such thing as"Love" bro. only libido.

you better stay away from someone's wife before you catch a bullet.

Delete her contacts and sever all social media links. you no longer have any business with her since she's getting married so why bother about some delusional love you're talking about?

1 Like

Romance / Re: Guys If You Have $ex With A Girl On A First Date What Would You Think Of Her by 21cents: 4:21pm On Jan 08, 2021
If you made the first move and she succumbed, then you're irresistible to her. but if she made the first move by tryna seduce you, then she's a hoe. because then so many things will run through your mind at that moment which could kill your engine.

#fromExperience

2 Likes

Romance / Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 21cents: 8:09am On Jan 08, 2021
NYCnextStop:
Well said man. Not to forget the fact that Elon musk is as redpilled as fvck
He definitely is.

1 Like 2 Shares

Romance / Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 21cents: 10:54am On Jan 07, 2021
where I currently stand in my SMV journey.

I'm still in school with an impressive GPA and will graduate next year God's willing.

Currently my sponsor and in my mid 20s.

I do Graphic design and trade Gift Cards. I Make paltry average of 50-65k monthly on graphix alone working 8hrs a week with my laptop. Been paying all my bills since I was 23.

Skills/Programs I'm currently learning- Animation and Aftereffects.

Now as a young man, there are some skills that can fetch you some dough, although it'll take some time with the learning process but you just gotta persevere and be consistent.

Graphic design
Software development
Illustration
Web development
Forex trading
Cryptocurrency/BTC

But I must admit, skills like Crypto/BTC and Forex requires someone that can put you through and teach you how to minimize losses, otherwise it could be disastrous to your investments. There's a moderator I work for here and I've seen this dude go blitz from rags to riches in just 3 years of working for him, and he's into crypto/GC trades.

So Since TRP is also about self-development and improvement, I figure it's good to share. but although I want to believe 90% of us here already knew about those skills I listed up there.

Good morning and stay Redpilled.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Romance / Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 21cents: 8:20pm On Jan 05, 2021
it's good we all share our views regarding to ubunja's views about the ex thingy but can we all just sheath our swords and close that particular subject already??

it's making the thread unnecessarily long.

3 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 21cents: 5:50pm On Jan 05, 2021
ubunja:
my friend this "fuq my ex" stuff is part of the Red Pill. Even more so relevant to this thread than partenity and divorce discussions because most guys here are nowhere near married. But are dealing with the ex thing.

Everything is part of the Red Pill.
hmnn... ubunja I don't go with this o. cos last I checked, TRP never taught us to fuçk exes. as a matter of fact: TRP tells us to ghost those exes especially if you know they're too powerless to render any help whatsoever.

fuçking exes and eating their foods? come on! I don't hate her but the only grudge against her is my success which I'm currently working on. and how to let her know she's expendable afterall cos girls have this childish and silly mindset they're better than you when in fact, they ain't shiit.

The last time I knew anything about my last ex was 5 months ago. I never hung around anywhere within her reach (WhatsApp, facebook etc In fact I blocked her).
I intend going that ghost mode for much more longer time (at least 4-5 years) before making myself visible again. Currently using my time to learn new things that'll favor me and add more to my SMV.

so, bottom line is: fuçking exes was never part of the redpill. That's an individual decision.

22 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 21cents: 4:37pm On Dec 30, 2020
heartofcity12:
Don’t repeat this guy’s mistake.. Don’t be a failure because of woman. When you realize these females are replaceable and none is special, you’ll always set your priorities right and chase money/goals/dreams/career first, stay focused. They are not running anywhere as new ones develop everyday. There are just a lot of them. Abundance mindset guys.#MOB #trp

Imagine losing money because of pūssy.

Nas was right when he said "you don't lose women while chasing money, but you lose money chasing women"

Authority: Don't ever lose money for a woman grin

41 Likes 5 Shares

Romance / Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 21cents: 4:34pm On Dec 30, 2020
Women are not the goal, your purpose is the goal.

A woman is just an attachment or a companion on that journey. she supports you or she's out.

Never deviate from your goals to gain the favor of a woman.

#TRP

53 Likes 8 Shares

Romance / Re: Enough Of Bashing Nigerian Girls Here And There by 21cents: 1:44pm On Dec 30, 2020
Here's THE RED PILL PDF in the link below..
study it everyday!!

1 Like

Health / Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by 21cents: 12:56pm On Dec 30, 2020
Naijahops:
Take redpill una no go gree

No mind those fools who are still living in the delusion that a female truly loves them.

Make Dem take redpill and study it everyday

The Redpill link below. Download and swallow it. No overdose side effects.

8 Likes 1 Share

Health / Re: Ogun Student Commits Suicide For Being Dumped By Girlfriend by 21cents: 12:52pm On Dec 30, 2020
Fool!!

I don't have any RIP to waste on a dumb simp nigha. Injest THE RED PILL so you can know about the female nature and on how to better yourself as a man! Swallow and Injest it una no go hear.

You can get the redpill in the link below.

Romance / Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 21cents: 12:37pm On Dec 30, 2020
lol. ^^ @CaveAdullam always spilling the truth.

that's just what I figured later about female nature: They want to eat their cakes and have it.

Gave virginity to a different man, bleeped over 3 men, and now she's be coming at you and wanting you to see her as a trophy to be won, Wants another man to pay her bride price and not question her about her early sexcapades, but a smart man knows better grin.

Their hypocrisy is just so annoying. One neighbor of mine posts 90% jesus related rants on her status but she's always fuçking the guy next door, even confiding in me that she had to be using postinor and that the intake is getting much grin grin.

I once posted a screenshot on my status of @RenoOmokri where he said only virgins deserves bride price, and that paying bride price for an overused cûnt is a scam grin. you need to see how she came to my DM asking me why? grin I told her to invoke logic in her question regarding the status and tell me what she thinks of it. mehn, the catholic church girl quiet o grin.

The thing is that most of these hoeing girls think they're smarter than men but they don't know nothing.

26 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 21cents: 9:57am On Dec 30, 2020

8 Likes 2 Shares

Romance / Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 21cents: 9:43am On Dec 28, 2020
CuteRat:
(Man A) cheated with his close friend's wife, is (Man A) bluepilled or redpilled?
Neither I believe..

he just doesn't have sense. that's it.

TRP isn't about mere pussy let's not forget. TRP never support randy and cheating lifestyle in men.

22 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 21cents: 2:44pm On Dec 27, 2020
^^^.

that's it @Caveadullam.

restrict your (daughters / sisters). tame and restrict her from wandering into the dark hole of the world while she's still young! be proactively watching her every move.

Nowadays most young girls sees relationship as an avenue to have tons of premarital fuçking and I wonder what went wrong with parents of this generation when training their children.

32 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 21cents: 12:03pm On Dec 27, 2020
Creeza:
I swear... grin

That's why he should be on this thread. Bro must be raising alphas children thinking he is a champion

Like I said earlier “ Women don't really give a flying f about how you make your resources but themselves and how to deplete every last drop of your wealth when you let them into your circle.

Apply wisdom when you think throwing money around will get you a loyal girl. That happens in fairytales

Honestly bro. to make money isn't easy especially in this Naija. and one hoe somewhere will want to gum body helping you to enjoy your resources. not that there's anything bad in a (wife) enjoying your goodies but the question is: is she worth your blood and sweat? is she entitled? did you meet her like an African man is expected to meet a new bride?

Someone said in a quote in this thread: Most men in the world are just financing a hoe camp thinking they're raising/running a family.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Romance / Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 21cents: 3:41pm On Dec 26, 2020
Beirut01:
What should I tell this guy. Between, the guy is a very smart guy but he always claim to be male feminist..

Should he learn the hard way m
Experience is the best teacher. but a wise person learns from experience of others, and saves himself from the certain tragedy others experienced.

leave am make him learn. or you could give him TRP PDF to emancipate himself.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 29 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.