Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu - Properties (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu (116748 Views)

Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. / 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Nike, Enugu / Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:29am On May 24, 2015
I am planning to build a culvert over this small body of water which flows every rainy season. I plan to drop rings into this stream and then fill around it to get a higher entrance point before doing a good concrete ramp over it.

Another method would be to build a box culvert right in the small stream.

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by mufutau55(m): 8:11pm On May 24, 2015
spyder880:
I am planning to build a culvert over this small body of water which flows every raining season. I plan to drop rings into this stream and then fill around it to get a higher entrance point before doing a good concrete ramp over it.

Another method would be to build a box culvert right in the small stream.

So how are we going to be fishing there then? smiley

Hajji M.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 8:59pm On May 24, 2015
mufutau55:

So how are we going to be fishing there then? smiley

Hajji M.

Line and hook system cheesy
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:06pm On May 24, 2015
It was all meetings today, first with the surveyors, then the lawyers and then the families that own this land. We are progressing smoothly towards payment of the first advance and signing the first contact documents.

I am going to pay the surveyor tomorrow morning, then use the survey beacon numbers when generated to draft the land lease agreement with the families before we plan the payment. We discussed the conditions of payment and I collected the names of all adult males in the family. I want all of them to be signatories in this agreement. I am playing this by the manual and will be looking out to tie every knot as required by law.

Happy weekend all.

2 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by ugwup: 9:15am On May 25, 2015
spyder880:
It was all meetings today, first with the surveyors, then the lawyers and then the families that own this land. We are progressing smoothly towards payment of the first advance and signing the first contact documents.

I am going to pay the surveyor tomorrow morning, then use the survey beacon numbers when generated to draft the land lease agreement with the families before we plan the payment. We discussed the conditions of payment and I collected the names of all adult males in the family. I want all of them to be signatories in this agreement. I am playing this by the manual and will be looking out to tie every knot as required by law.

Happy weekend all.

Well done Boss, I love the steps you are taking
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:16am On May 25, 2015
ugwup:

Well done Boss, I love the steps you are taking

Thank you Sir.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:34am On May 25, 2015
There is a possibility that we might decide to increase the price of each remaining plot of land in this estate. This increase will not affect those of you who had paid for their plots but it will be for new comers to this venture.

I am proposing this increase to cater for the community levy newly demanded by the town council authorities. They are demanding 10% of the total sum to endorse the land and sign off all necessary papers.

This will be open for discourse, I am listening to your suggestions.

Like I said earlier, this planned increase should not affect those of you who had paid money already.

Thank you.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by Piyke: 10:59am On May 25, 2015
spyder880:
There is a possibility that we might decide to increase the price of each remaining plot of land in this estate. This increase will not affect those of you who had paid for their plots but it will be for new comers to this venture.

I am proposing this increase to cater for the community levy newly demanded by the town council authorities. They are demanding 10% of the total sum to endorse the land and sign off all necessary papers.

This will be open for discourse, I am listening to your suggestions.

Like I said earlier, this planned increase should not affect those of you who had paid money already.

Thank you.

I support this as most estate developers increase the prices of their unsold plots as they progress in acquisition and development. I think this is normal, my opinion though.

Modified:
You may set a date after which the new rates kick in, so that those who are yet to pay are given a fair chance
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by kesterjay(m): 3:57pm On May 25, 2015
Our company AC YAFENG west Africa is an American Chinese construction company. We finance Estate and huge projects in Nigeria. We have done projects that runs into millions of dollars. We are currently handling a project of about 8 floors of over 200 units of one bedroom and two bedrooms apartments for sale at Golden Tulip hotel Amuwo odofin, lagos for out right sale.
U can partner with us if u have building project or Estate that u want us to finance, build and supply any building materials likes Spanish tiles e.t.c
Come to our office at Diamond estate at Golden tulip or call the marketer Mr Kester on 08033388685 so we can discuss.

U dream, we build it and make it a reality
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by lighternote: 4:16pm On May 26, 2015
The increment should not affect me o, Spyder. U'll hear from me within 24 Hrs, Children's day or not. I'm just trying to avoid some bank charges.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by lighternote: 12:54pm On May 27, 2015
Done deal smiley
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 1:47pm On May 27, 2015
lighternote:
Done deal smiley

Yes I got the deposit alert for plots 34 & 35. Thanks.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 1:52pm On May 27, 2015
Plot numbers 34 & 35 has just been paid for today. Because it was reserved for payment earlier, the buyer paid at the old rate of N650,000 each.

We hereby notify all intending buyers that the price per plot has just been adjusted upwards to N700,000 for each plot. All other conditions remain the same.

Thanks as we aim to serve you better.

Tigerkenn Homes, a solid, profitable and secure investment.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by MASTERCC: 8:57am On May 28, 2015
Am destiny that called this morning. From onitsha
Reserve plot no 25 for me for payment next week
God bless you and your family and all the people in this forum

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:32am On May 28, 2015
MASTERCC:
Am destiny that called this morning. From onitsha
Reserve plot no 25 for me for payment next week
God bless you and your family and all the people in this forum

Thank you, plot number 25 is hereby reserved for payment. Thanks for the call.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 1:10pm On May 29, 2015
This is a copy of the perimeter survey drawings, showing the entire lands, this will be the basis for the preparation of the sale agreement already being drafted. Thanks all.

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 1:18pm On May 29, 2015
As you can all see, we have entered the decisive stage of this venture, agreements are being prepared and other negotiations are ongoing at the sidelines. We are geared to make this a success, and all work will commence as soon as possible, I think I will start with the planting of the palms (where necessary as I am avoiding a situation where the bulldozer will crush some plants), I am already preparing people to move into this land and start working as planned, the culvert will be delayed a bit because of the rains.

We need to continue with the payments, I thank all of us because payments are being completed, I have got some alerts this morning and still expecting some more this weekend according to calls and promises made.

I will keep all of us updated on the progress as we move. Thanks all.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 1:25pm On May 29, 2015
Plot numbers 34 and 35 now marked as sold..........

These are the numbers of plots sold, reserved and free for purchase. Keep the payments coming, we are getting there, the plots are selling out soon.

Plots 2,3,4,6,11,16,17,22,23,27,29,30,31,32,33,34,35,37,40,42,43,44,46,47,48,49,50,51,52,53,54 and 55 has been paid for.
Plots 25 are now reserved for payment next week.
Plots 1,5,7,8,9,10,12,13,14,15,24,26,28,36,38,39,41 and are still free for purchase.

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:09pm On May 31, 2015
Happy weekend everyone,

I have been making arrangements to make a part payment for this land on Tuesday, 2nd June 2015. I plan to pay 50% of the land cost to the families selling this land to us. An agreement comprising of a lease and an irrevocable power of attorney has been prepared for the families to sign off for the amount they are going to collect. I am supposed to come up with the balance in exactly 3 months time.

The details of the agreement will be made known to everybody and the parent copy photocopied and given to all buyers alongside their original deed of conveyance as I hand over the land documents to every buyer later on.

This is for information purposes as I plan to carry everyone along as we progress.

More payments are still expected this week. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 3:21am On Jun 01, 2015
The old plan we had with those of us paying in installments is still in place as shown below, there are no changes

3 months installment. (N675,000)
Pay N200,000 initial deposit
Spread N475,000 over the next 3 months N158,500 for each month

6 months installment (N700,000)
Spread N500,000 over the next 6 months at N83,500 for each month

However, I have been asked by an intending buyer to list the new payment by installment conditions for the new price of N700,000 for new buyers, here is it.

For 3 months installment (N730,000.00)
Spread N530,000 over three months at N176,700.00 each month

6 months installment (N780,000)
Spread N580,000 over the next 6 months at N96,700 for each month

Please remind me anytime you make payment so that I can update my manual records, although I have an electronic printout at the end of every month
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 5:45pm On Jun 01, 2015
More payments today, keep it coming as we move to complete this transaction. Thanks.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:28pm On Jun 01, 2015
I have been asked to reserve these plot numbers for payment soon, plot numbers 10, 12, 13, 14, 26 and 28 for payment next week. The request came from two of our members here.

The lands are selling out fast, time for you to grab the very last remaining plots available.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:24am On Jun 02, 2015
Today, I am going to pay the families that own this land 50% of the total land cost. I have drafted agreements for a deed of lease and an irrevocable power of attorney to be signed by the named owners before I pay them.

Pictured below are copies of the agreements, I have blocked out some names to retain the privacy of those concerned as this is a public forum. But I am keeping my promise to carry everyone along in this process. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by lighternote: 1:51pm On Jun 02, 2015
I can't wait to see our palms flourishing,
And beautiful edifices springing,
With ornamental plants blossoming
And paved pathways partitioning,
I can't wait to see Royal palm estate, a reality.
More grease to Tigerkenn homes,
More grease to us all. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 8:50pm On Jun 02, 2015
lighternote:
I can't wait to see our palms flourishing,
And beautiful edifices springing,
With ornamental plants blossoming
And paved pathways partitioning,
I can't wait to see Royal palm estate, a reality.
More grease to Tigerkenn homes,
More grease to us all. kiss

I can't wait too. Thanks for being a part of this.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:01pm On Jun 02, 2015
Everything about the payment of the first instalment went according to plan. 12 out of the 14 people who are selling this land came to the payment venue in a commercial bank and after reading the agreement, signed off the columns provided. I paid them the agreed 50% today. The rest two will have to sign later on.

We agreed today that they start to remove crops from this land gradually as I will be starting work in stages in this site. By weekend I will be buying some of the royal palms and also making arrangements for the planting of the first set.

Meanwhile my surveyors are working on the site since last week. They are planting beacons around the land to mark the boundaries of the land. Work goes on.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by Theanointed3(f): 9:19pm On Jun 02, 2015
Oga Spyder880 I dey interested but my money never complete sha
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 5:18am On Jun 03, 2015
Theanointed3:
Oga Spyder880 I dey interested but my money never complete sha

The important thing is that you have the interest. The money will come.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by macjive01: 7:25pm On Jun 04, 2015
macjive01:

HOW TO DO IT

1. Get to the site with your phone
2. Open google map on getting there
3. The google map will try to identify your location, might take many seconds, when the grey-blue dot has settled.
4. Spread the grey-blue dot as wide as it can go on your phone , till an inner blue dot becomes more visible.
5. Tap and hold the small blue dot, till it drops a pin.
6. On the bottom of the screen, you should get a prompt " DROPPED PIN"
7. Click on the prompt , it should reveal "SAVE" and "SHARE"
8. Click on "share" you should get options like message , mail, clipboard etc.
9. Click clipboard or message , and copy the info (with google maps links) and post on this thread.
10. viola!
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 12:25pm On Jun 06, 2015
Hello my people,
I have been trying without success to pinpoint the actual location of this land on Google map on my own. I remember spending about 4 hours sitting in the land and trying to download the Google map pin with the above listed steps from Macjive01. I suspect it's the slow or non existent network service or there is a wrong step that prevents it from loading.

Within the week, a nairalander who is desirous to pay for some plots sent me a Google map image for the whole area and I was able to find this land on the map.

I tried to save this and attach, still trying as I type this, but as the download is taking too long with our snail speed Internet services, I decided to snap it on camera and send temporarily.

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 12:32pm On Jun 06, 2015
Google images has a different way of connecting Orie Emene near the international airport with the location of this land, and names the location of the land as Amangwu road. But I can recognise the landmarks and am fairly sure that the location as I placed the marker is right.

According to Google earth images, it takes 12 minutes (9 kilometres) to get to this land from Orie Emene, but it takes me 15-17 due to the bad roads. They also have a different route to the land, I usually drive in from around upper room ministries roads, so while Google maps has their route marked in blue, I have edited the picture to use black in marking my entrance point.

The black loop is where Ugwuomu Nike villages are.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 12:36pm On Jun 06, 2015
Ugwuomu Nike villages as I zoomed the images in,

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (46) (Reply)

The History Of Stamped Concrete / Things You Should Know Before Buying That Casement Windows / How Many Bedroooms Can Fit In A Half Plot Of Land....lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.