Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,393 members, 7,815,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu - Properties (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu (116766 Views)

Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. / 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Nike, Enugu / Buy Lands At Royal Palm Estates Enugu State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by lighternote: 9:28am On May 14, 2015
undecided
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 4:44pm On May 14, 2015
Ladies and gentlemen, in order not to get carried away with the possibility of another location, I think its important we carry on with this estate and secure this land. This is because this location has its own good prospects and we have started the process. This land has a lot of advantages, the fact that its a virgin land free from all encumbrances and being sold by the confirmed owners is comforting. This is a clean title.

We may return to Ogbeke later (if we have the hearts to go through the legal quagmire) or buy the land double.

Let the payments continue for this Ugwuomu lands, let us tie up this deal, please let us return out focus and see this one to its end, which is very near.

I am expecting all buyers to pay up more, new buyers to select and pay so by this weekend, I will be with the Ugwuomu community to work out the details of how to pay the first installment, and when I will step in and start clearing the site.

Thank you all.

3 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 4:50pm On May 14, 2015
Updates!

These are the numbers of plots sold, reserved and free for purchase. Keep the payments coming, we are getting there, the plots are selling out soon.

Plots 2,3,4,6,11,16,17,22,23,30,31,32,33,37,40,42,43,44,46,47,48,49,50,51,52,53,54 and 55 has been paid for.
Plots 27,29,34 and 35 are now reserved for payment next week.
Plots 1,5,7,8,9,10,12,13,14,15,24,25,26,28,36,38,39,41 and are still free for purchase.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 5:00pm On May 14, 2015
For a clearer map, I will mark as sold, all the plots paid for as soon as I get to my system.

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 3:24pm On May 15, 2015
I am planning to have another meeting with the sellers of this land at Ugwuomu to discuss payment terms and likely dates we can start work. I will also mobilize the surveyor to get me a perimeter survey as this will be needed to be quoted in the purchase agreement.

Everything is going according to plans, keep the payments coming.
Thanks.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by PeoplesArmy: 9:10pm On May 15, 2015
spyder880:

Mine is near them, they are asking to buy the one I left. If the whole contributors agree, we can go back there I have deposits outstanding with the community, should we vote?

I vote we go back. My mind is still there that is why I have not really followed this project. Nothing against those investing here though. Just personal preferences.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by PHfinest(m): 11:03pm On May 15, 2015
Spyder880, what if you create another thread for the ogbeke side? You may reduce the number of plots to cater for only the few that may want to invest there. Since the risk is high, we can reduce the exposure

Just as you have several building threads.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 5:44am On May 16, 2015
Updates!

These are the numbers of plots sold, reserved and free for purchase. Keep the payments coming, we are getting there, the plots are selling out soon.

Plots 2,3,4,6,11,16,17,22,23,30,31,32,33,37,40,42,43,44,46,47,48,49,50,51,52,53,54 and 55 has been paid for.
Plots 27,29,34 and 35 are now reserved for payment next week.
Plots 1,5,7,8,9,10,12,13,14,15,24,25,26,28,36,38,39,41 and are still free for purchase.

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 5:50am On May 16, 2015
PHfinest:
Spyder880, what if you create another thread for the ogbeke side? You may reduce the number of plots to cater for only the few that may want to invest there. Since the risk is high, we can reduce the exposure

Just as you have several building threads.

Ok Sir.

PeoplesArmy:

I vote we go back. My mind is still there that is why I have not really followed this project. Nothing against those investing here though. Just personal preferences.

Welcome Sir.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:12pm On May 16, 2015
Happy weekend everyone, hope you are having fun. Keep the payments coming, only a few plots left.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:08pm On May 17, 2015
I just got a mail regarding plot number 38. Someone wants me to reserve the plot for him. Thanks my people.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by yak(m): 8:11pm On May 17, 2015
Oga Spyder I will like to find out how much it may cost to put up a 3 bed bungalow in okigwe. d soil is stable, rocky I shld say. Just a rough estimate plz
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:29pm On May 17, 2015
yak:
Oga Spyder I will like to find out how much it may cost to put up a 3 bed bungalow in okigwe. d soil is stable, rocky I shld say. Just a rough estimate plz

All three bedroom bungalows are not of the same size and design. Better to draw up a building plan first so you don't get a wrong advice.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by DIVFAVOR(m): 11:08pm On May 17, 2015
spyder880:

The remaining plots are an average of 550 sqm which is about 60x100 ft.
I will quote the list of payables below
We all should participate in the zoning arrangement if the earlier one I suggested needs to be reviewed

Now posted below.......

Project: Construction of a new housing estate
Location: Ugwuomu, Enugu East Local Government Area, Enugu State
Developer: Tigerkenn Homes Ltd
Price: N400,000.00 (for each plot of land)
Other fees:

1. Land application form = N5,000
2. Bulldozer and clearing fee = N40,000
3. Survey of land (you will get a survey plan after you pay this) = N130,000
4. Electricity connection = N45,000
5. Lawyer's agreement fee N30,000

Total Package: A Plot of land, original land documents bearing your name, free courier service for the delivery of the document anywhere within Nigeria, all for N650,000.
Major attractions: An international airport and 2 universities are located in close proximity to this land.

Account name: Tigerkenn Homes Ltd
Account number: 0056735948
Bank: Diamond Bank.

As usual, first to pay gets to pick his plots first."

pls can someone pay installmental and if yes wat is the space limit.
Pls I will really apprecaite ur urgent reply.
God bless u bro.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 11:46pm On May 17, 2015
DIVFAVOR:

pls can someone pay installmental and if yes wat is the space limit.
Pls I will really apprecaite ur urgent reply.
God bless u bro.

Really, I would have wished that all payments be instant, bulk payments as to make it easier and faster for my to acquire this piece of land and commence all works to make it move as fast as I want, but some of us has been calling me and asking for plans for installment payment. I will only have a maximum of 6 months for those that wants to pay in installments. The plan is as detailed below;

3 months installment. (N675,000)
Pay N200,000 initial deposit 
Spread N475,000 over the next 3 months N158,500 for each month

6 months installment (N700,000)
Spread N500,000 over the next 6 months at N83,500 for each month

Please remind me anytime you make payment so that I can update my manual records, although I have an electronic printout at the end of every month
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by DIVFAVOR(m): 8:51am On May 18, 2015
spyder880:

Really, I would have wished that all payments be instant, bulk payments as to make it easier and faster for my to acquire this piece of land and commence all works to make it move as fast as I want, but some of us has been calling me and asking for plans for installment payment. I will only have a maximum of 6 months for those that wants to pay in installments. The plan is as detailed below;

3 months installment. (N675,000)
Spread N475,000 over the next 3 months N158,500 for each month

6 months installment (N700,000)
Spread N500,000 over the next 6 months at N83,500 for each month

Thanks so much, I will do the needful and alert you when its done, meanwhile reserve plot 27 for me.
Thanks and God bless u.

Please remind me anytime you make payment so that I can update my manual records, although I have an electronic printout at the end of every month
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by echelon(m): 12:31am On May 19, 2015
Good work @ Spyder. Could you please post a clearer plan or send by email? I want to pay for 1 plot. Email: echelonmx@yahoo.fr
Cheers.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:01am On May 19, 2015
echelon:
Good work @ Spyder. Could you please post a clearer plan or send by email? I want to pay for 1 plot. Email: echelonmx@yahoo.fr
Cheers.

Ok, I will do that.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by macjive01: 2:11pm On May 19, 2015
Spyder, any chance you could help some of us that are not conversant with Enugu state to identify this land area on google map/earth ?

Maybe a detailed description of the area, geomarking, geo-coordinates will help.

Thanks

By the way people i have already paid down for a plot, so please don't let my criticism sway you into not buying into this scheme, as it is an awesome investment.

2 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:59pm On May 19, 2015
echelon:
Cheers.

Here we go...... hope this is clearer?

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 8:01pm On May 19, 2015
macjive01:
Spyder, any chance you could help some of us that are not conversant with Enugu state to identify this land area on google map/earth ?

Maybe a detailed description of the area, geomarking, geo-coordinates will help.

Thanks

By the way people i have already paid down for a plot, so please don't let my criticism sway you into not buying into this scheme, as it is an awesome investment.

I have been trying to work this out, I think I will speak to someone who will help me do this easily.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by macjive01: 10:44pm On May 20, 2015
spyder880:

I have been trying to work this out, I think I will speak to someone who will help me do this easily.

HOW TO DO IT

1. Get to the site with your phone
2. Open google map on getting there
3. The google map will try to identify your location, might take many seconds, when the grey-blue dot has settled.
4. Spread the grey-blue dot as wide as it can go on your phone , till an inner blue dot becomes more visible.
5. Tap and hold the small blue dot, till it drops a pin.
6. On the bottom of the screen, you should get a prompt " DROPPED PIN"
7. Click on the prompt , it should reveal "SAVE" and "SHARE"
8. Click on "share" you should get options like message , mail, clipboard etc.
9. Click clipboard or message , and copy the info (with google maps links) and post on this thread.
10. viola!

2 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by tranxo(m): 12:51am On May 21, 2015
Exactly the steps.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:44am On May 21, 2015
macjive01:

HOW TO DO IT

1. Get to the site with your phone
2. Open google map on getting there
3. The google map will try to identify your location, might take many seconds, when the grey-blue dot has settled.
4. Spread the grey-blue dot as wide as it can go on your phone , till an inner blue dot becomes more visible.
5. Tap and hold the small blue dot, till it drops a pin.
6. On the bottom of the screen, you should get a prompt " DROPPED PIN"
7. Click on the prompt , it should reveal "SAVE" and "SHARE"
8. Click on "share" you should get options like message , mail, clipboard etc.
9. Click clipboard or message , and copy the info (with google maps links) and post on this thread.
10. viola!

Thank you very much. I will do this within the weekend.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:12pm On May 21, 2015
We are approaching the end of this stage of land acquisition and I am preparing to make some moves towards the complete survey and payment of this land.

I am supposed to be hearing from all of you as we move to the final stages. I would have loved for us to meet one day in Enugu, or maybe organise a trip to this land. The google map work will be done this weekend.

We need to complete all payments so we can move and complete all this stage. This is the start of rains so we need to be getting the royal palms planted so it can start growing.

Please keep the payments coming. Thanks.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spygadgets(m): 8:55pm On May 21, 2015
I think at this juncture we should have made the a commitment on this land ... With all due respect oga spyder80. Time on land acquisition isn't much on our side, still acknowledging the fact that there is no rush in buying land, but i still insist that for a land like this and as massive as this, by now you would have made a binding financial commitment with the owners.. While we round up on this stage..

Let's move on asap... MAY WE ALL REAP THE FRIUT OF OUR LABOR.. AMEN
quote author=spyder880 post=33965937]We are approaching the end of this stage of land acquisition and I am preparing to make some moves towards the complete survey and payment of this land.

I am supposed to be hearing from all of you as we move to the final stages. I would have loved for us to meet one day in Enugu, or maybe organise a trip to this land. The google map work will be done this weekend.

We need to complete all payments so we can move and complete all this stage. This is the start of rains so we need to be getting the royal palms planted so it can start growing.

Please keep the payments coming. Thanks. [/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 5:21am On May 22, 2015
spygadgets:

I think at this juncture we should have made the a commitment on this land ... With all due respect oga spyder80. Time on land acquisition isn't much on our side, still acknowledging the fact that there is no rush in buying land, but i still insist that for a land like this and as massive as this, by now you would have made a binding financial commitment with the owners.. While we round up on this stage..

Let's move on asap... MAY WE ALL REAP THE FRIUT OF OUR LABOR.. AMEN
quote author=spyder880 post=33965937]We are approaching the end of this stage of land acquisition and I am preparing to make some moves towards the complete survey and payment of this land.

Please keep the payments coming. Thanks.

Yes, we should commit them financially in the next few days, as a first step I want to obtain the perimeter survey drawings, which should be quoted on the agreements they will be signing for me as I pay. This will pinpoint the land as registered in the survey documents.

I am making arrangements to make a part payment to the surveyor, I have an appointment with the him today.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 5:52am On May 22, 2015
Plot numbers 27 and 29, which were reserved were paid for yesterday. I will post another site layout showing the current status.
Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 5:58am On May 22, 2015
Updates!

Plots 2,3,4,6,11,16,17,22,23,27,29,30,31,32,33,37,40,42,43,44,46,47,48,49,50,51,52,53,54 and 55 has been paid for.
Plots 34 and 35 are now reserved for payment next week.

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 3:18am On May 23, 2015
As promised earlier, here is a list of all the plots in this planned estate and the initials of those that has paid money for them.

2. I.U.A
3. O.A.N
4. O.A.N
6. A.P.N
11. C.A.A
16. I.M
17. I.C.C
18. RESERVED FOR ESTATE SERVICES
19. RESERVED FOR ESTATE SERVICES
20. RESERVED FOR ESTATE SERVICES
21. RESERVED FOR ESTATE SERVICES
22. M.N.J
23. M.N.J
27. P.I.O
29. P.I.O
30. A.C.C
31. A.C.C
32. A.C.C
33. A.C.C
34. M.N.J
35. M.N.J
37. I.A
40. A.U
42. O.A.N
43. I.F
44. A.J
45. I.F
46. A.P.N
47. P.I
48. A.P.N
49. J.U
50. J.U
51. J.U
52. J.U
53. A.N
54. A.P.N
55. I.A.C
56. RESERVED FOR ESTATE SERVICES
57. RESERVED FOR ESTATE SERVICES
58. RESERVED FOR ESTATE SERVICES

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At Our Planned Estate "Royal Palm Estates" Ugwuomu Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:23am On May 24, 2015
Before you pay for a land, wait for a heavy rain to fall in the land, then move to the land afterwards and watch the flow of flood water. This will help you understand the flow of flood water plus other factors like the force of flow, the type of works you will be facing on the land.

I moved to this land immediately after a heavy downpour yesterday, the roads were not too good but I drove into the area nevertheless, and this is the picture of the little stream which flows seasonally at the entrance point of this land.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (46) (Reply)

The History Of Stamped Concrete / Things You Should Know Before Buying That Casement Windows / How Many Bedroooms Can Fit In A Half Plot Of Land....lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.