Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,481 members, 7,850,667 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:56 AM

Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them - Romance (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them (79662 Views)

Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? / Why Foreign Women Love Nigerian Guys / Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by PunkyOh(f): 2:49pm On Apr 03, 2015
all4naija:
Really?You are the only South African I've seen disputing that. Most of those shafts are found in Townships. The moment they talk about Townships it is about informal houses in SA. What do you say about that?

They are all here I'm sure, ask people like DieVluit, MduZa, VandalZa, BluIvy etc the difference between Kasi/Loxion & a Skwatta Camp. There's a difference.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by blackpanther25(m): 2:50pm On Apr 03, 2015
PunkyOh:

Hahaha. 100% of TOWNSHIPS have toilets. The "most" I was referring to are Squatta Camps.
Believe whatever you need to believe to make you feel better about yourself. It still does not change the fact that townships are suffering from the bucket poo system. It will be well 1 day.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by PunkyOh(f): 2:55pm On Apr 03, 2015
T3Amo:
lol you don't give a sh1t yet you still quoted me when I was not even talking to ya. Yeah right it's obvious you are pained. That still does not change your hiv status does it? grin grin grin

It ain't that serious.

Aren't you the one that mentioned my name 1st? You call me, I come running but don't mistaken it for fùcks given, it's courtesy grin lol @ pained.

Is your country hiv free, dumbo? You're showing just how stùpid you are, talking about something that's killing people & is a worldwide problem. Who makes fun of a disease? Rètard.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by PunkyOh(f): 2:56pm On Apr 03, 2015
blackpanther25:
Believe whatever you need to believe to make you feel better about yourself. It still does not change the fact that townships are suffering from the bucket poo system. It will be well 1 day.

LMFAO. OK
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 03, 2015
cocostrawberry:
lol I think you may be looking for them in the wrong site, also they hardly date poor black guys so if you are broke you are on a long thing tongue

Im not broke and not wealthy either,whoever im going to date next has got to understand that.sadly most black women i have observed on NL dont have the patience to date a young,promising,black bachelor like me who is still hustling
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by blackpanther25(m): 3:01pm On Apr 03, 2015
We need a neutral party. Where is that ghanaian chic from SA. Please come and answer does every home in the township have toilets and do they use bucket system or not?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by MduZA: 3:01pm On Apr 03, 2015
PunkyOh:

They are all here I'm sure, ask people like DieVluit, MduZa, VandalZa, BluIvy etc the difference between Kasi/Loxion & a Skwatta Camp. There's a difference.

true that,the word township comes from the word town,south African townships can be compared with Nigerians towns..the fool you are arguing with can't differentiate between townships and skwata camps(informal settlements) because he is only familiar with Mokoko slams in lagos..inkinga yake umona
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 03, 2015
PunkyOh:
Here is a Township
Bwahaha... There was informal settlement there before as with all Townships. That is the developed part of it. grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by PunkyOh(f): 3:02pm On Apr 03, 2015
blackpanther25:
We need a neutral party. Where is that ghanaian chic from SA. Please come and answer does every home in the township have toilets and do they use bucket system or not?

Yup, ask Volvo. That's if she's been to a township. But let's wait for her.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by blackpanther25(m): 3:03pm On Apr 03, 2015
MduZA:

true that,the word township comes from the word town,south African townships can be compared with Nigerians towns..the fool you are arguing with can't differentiate between townships and skwata camps(informal settlements) because he is only familiar with Mokoko slams in lagos..inkinga yake umona
Is Khayelitsha not a township? That was not the point of the argument. Punky said every home in townships have toilets and do not make use of the bucket system which is a damn right lie.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by PunkyOh(f): 3:04pm On Apr 03, 2015
MduZA:

Dankie, bro. And I agree, ngumona.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 03, 2015
PunkyOh:

Now you are addressing it from Zulu's viewpoint, which we all know shafts must actually have a different name from cheap housing units constructed in their stead. You're trying to twist words to make Townships look like a developed places which they are not. Simply Google on Townships would prove my point.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by PunkyOh(f): 3:06pm On Apr 03, 2015
all4naija:
Bwahaha... There was informal settlement there before as with all Townships. That is the developed part of it. grin grin grin

You're rètarded
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 03, 2015
PunkyOh:

You're rètarded
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by blackpanther25(m): 3:09pm On Apr 03, 2015
all4naija:
Don't mind these people. They think we are mumus here. The only sophisticated township they have is Soweto but to say that every single township house has a toilet is a lie. Why are they using open toilets and making use of the bucket system. mind you the links I posted were from sa sources and even there were some comments from people complaining. What's the point of lying. I remember when I was in SA a south African lady who lived in those areas told me some stuff/happenings of the place too.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by PunkyOh(f): 3:10pm On Apr 03, 2015
all4naija:
Now you are addressing it from Zulu's viewpoint, which we all know shafts must actually have a different name from cheap housing units constructed in their stead. You trying to twist words to make Townships look like a developed places which they are not. Simply Google on Townships would prove my point.

Listen & listen good..just because Google doesn't know what a township is, it doesn't mean that WE don't. We were born here & we know what is a township & what is something else. Once again, you can not teach me one single thing about South Africa.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 03, 2015
MduZA:

Crying baby as always! How are you doing in the boring squalor of Township?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 03, 2015
PunkyOh:

Listen & listen good..just because Google doesn't know what a township is, it doesn't mean that WE don't. We were born here & we know what is a township & what is something else. Once again, you can not teach me one single thing about South Africa.
This your very post is done tongue-in-cheek way that I don't like. Where are informal settlements usually found in SA? Hahaha...

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by blackpanther25(m): 3:15pm On Apr 03, 2015
PunkyOh:

I bet Google also does not know who Mandela is either.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
youmour:

Im not broke and not wealthy either,whoever im going to date next has got to understand that.sadly most black women i have observed on NL dont have the patience to date a young,promising,black bachelor like me who is still hustling
you can't judge the whole black female population on Nairaland. Honestly I don't think it's even a good place to find a partner. Just be patient, am sure you will get the right woman. My bf is not rich but he has the determination and drive and is hardworking and I know he will make it one day. Not all women judge based on Money

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by PunkyOh(f): 3:44pm On Apr 03, 2015
blackpanther25:
I bet Google also does not know who Mandela is either.

It still doesn't change the fact that they got it all twisted.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 03, 2015
cocostrawberry:
you can't judge the whole black female population on Nairaland. Honestly I don't think it's even a good place to find a partner. Just be patient, am sure you will get the right woman. My bf is not rich but he has the determination and drive and is hardworking and I know he will make it one day. Not all women judge based on Money

Ur previous post u said its about the money now u saying its not entirely about the money,abi u see why i said black women dont know what they want.u r always quick to mention ur BF in every of our discussion,u must really love that edo boy.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by PunkyOh(f): 4:07pm On Apr 03, 2015
all4naija:
This your very post is done tongue-in-cheek way that I don't like. Where are informal settlements usually found in SA? Hahaha...

Let me start by saying, I don't care what you like or don't like. Repeat it after me, I DONT GIVE A FLYING Bleep!

Now back to business & I'm explaining this to you for the very last time so make sure you read slowly & pay attention. Here goes...There's a country, within the country there are cities, within the cities there are different residential areas & within those areas there are homes etc. It's like that Russian doll with many dolls inside it. The other dolls are separate from the main doll even though they're within the doll.

Now let's look at the South African situation, 1st there were townships before any skwata camp but because our govt at the time was not building any more houses for the increasing population & there were laws about where blacks could stay, squatta camps were born either within the township or somewhere near the township. Surely you didnt expect them to build homes suspended in the sky. With that said, it STILL doesn't mean that they are part of that township because we have house numbers & those numbers are known to the govt or municipality. Skwatta camps have none of that. They belong nowhere until the people are allocated homes. Skwatta camps even have their own names, separate from whatever township they happen to be in or next to. It's as simple as that. We know how our system works so you can't tell us nothing.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by mikron(m): 4:21pm On Apr 03, 2015
T3Amo:
why are you killing yourself over these useless peeps. Gina king= Mandu 94=kwere2kicker and I won't be surprised if she is also punkyoh. There only sensible SA in this whole site is Semihle. The rest can go and fk themselves.
My sister see me see trouble o, who is this idi0t GinaKing? She talks trash, yabbing naija blue black yellow as if her country is a country of Saints, pathetic, I ve marked her here, she no go rest from today for any thread I see her here for nairaland, I go so insult her. Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by mikron(m): 4:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
EvyE:

sorry my brother, I don't wana take sides, but can u please explain what is it that is so bad which dis lady said?
u re so blind u didn't or u deliberately skipped where she said unprintable things about Nigerians? Calling us a nation of thieves, (not some but all thieves) a cursed nation, a nation of pitch black people etc? U didn't see all that, I'm not surprised u sound like one of the xenophobic worms parading themselves here, why are u guys here in the first place? Is there anything u re looking for in this naija site?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by mikron(m): 4:40pm On Apr 03, 2015
ezemoses:

nwane I think you are being harsh now
i dont just get it, GinaKing or whatever her useless name is have been insulting Nigeria and Nigerians from d beginning of dis thread and u don't see anything wrong with what she said but was quick to term
@savagegarden's reply as harsh? I don't even know who is a Nigerian here anymore cos most of u sound like the xenophobes

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by mikron(m): 4:44pm On Apr 03, 2015
all4naija:
Stop displaying your inferiority complex here,bozo!
My guy this swallu guy is just plain crazy.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by mikron(m): 4:47pm On Apr 03, 2015
swallu:

Well south africans are xhenophobic just as nigerians are corrupt.
Nigerians are not corrupt, corruption is everywhere not just in naija alone. And pls next time be civil enough to use the word some Nigerians not all. Do not generalize

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 03, 2015
youmour:

Ur previous post u said its about the money now u saying its not entirely about the money,abi u see why i said black women dont know what they want.u r always quick to mention ur BF in every of our discussion,u must really love that edo boy.
lol I was referring to white women when I meant the money grin grin. I was just using him as an example that's all embarassed
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by mikron(m): 4:55pm On Apr 03, 2015
MduZA:

surely you yourself can't comprehend what you are writing ...your army cant even contain barefooted ragtag amateurs boko harams but you are dreaming of invading south Africa,what a nice dream
so u re here telling us u can contain Boko haram? Deadly suicide bombers? How can u contain them? We re at the last lap in eradicating these terrorists from our country thank God for the multinational joint task force. Pray ur country don't encounter terrorism.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 03, 2015
cocostrawberry:
lol I was referring to white women when I meant the money grin grin. I was just using him as an example that's all embarassed

Lets meet up this weekend wai?
Just a harmless outing
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 03, 2015
youmour:

Lets meet up this weekend wai?
Just a harmless outing
casala don blow tongue. Lol honestly I have never met anyone online and I am not about to start.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (38) (Reply)

Man Catches His Wife In Bed With Another Man In A Hotel / Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists / Know Us Better (Girls Edition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.