Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them - Romance (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them (79198 Views)

Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? / Why Foreign Women Love Nigerian Guys / Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 03, 2015
cocostrawberry:
casala don blow tongue. Lol honestly I have never met anyone online and I am not about to start.

Casala how na,abi who die? Soooo u wouldnt have turned me down if we had met offline? Does that really make any difference.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by khiaa(f): 5:47pm On Apr 03, 2015
all4naija:
Oh, shut up! Who asked you to laugh, smelling mouth?! angry

grin grin grin grin grin grin I'm in a good mood today so this is all I have for you, FOR NOW.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Mandu94: 5:55pm On Apr 03, 2015
Its saddening to see our fellow Africans competing and insulting each other based on a country's economic and social problems

I'm Nigerian and Nigeria has many problems such as the lack of diversity from the oil sector, corruption, cultural divisions (north south divide), reliance on expensive energy making the cost of production higher, poor education standard in public schools, poverty, terrorism and many more.

I don't know much about South Africa, but as a result of Apartheid, the affects of the division is still apparent in many areas but despite this there has been great progression. Nonetheless there are many problems such as crime, poverty, inequality, hiv and other such issues that I am not aware of.

Every country has its ills. I have seen the slums of Nigeria, I don't think it is any better than a slum in India, South Africa or any country for that matter.
I am Neutral. No one owns a country. When people start seeing the world as one massive country, it'll be a better place.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by khiaa(f): 6:05pm On Apr 03, 2015
mikron:
khiaa that man is not a Nigerian. Nigerians don't speak negativity against their country.

Yeah I don't think he is either, he's way to negative just like that fake girl all4naija.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Mandu94: 6:08pm On Apr 03, 2015
khiaa:

Yeah I don't think he is either, he's way to negative just like that fake girl all4naija.

You are being sexist to your own gender, by referring to someone who states that they are a male, as a female because you dislike them.

Just saying.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by PunkyOh(f): 6:08pm On Apr 03, 2015
Mandu94:
Its saddening to see our fellow Africans competing and insulting each other based on a country's economic and social problems

I'm Nigerian and Nigeria has many problems such as the lack of diversity from the oil sector, corruption, cultural divisions (north south divide), reliance on expensive energy making the cost of production higher, poor education standard in public schools, poverty, terrorism and many more.

I don't know much about South Africa, but as a result of Apartheid, the affects of the division is still apparent in many areas but despite this there has been great progression. Nonetheless there are many problems such as crime, poverty, inequality, hiv and other such issues that I am not aware of.

Every country has its ills. I have seen the slums of Nigeria, I don't think it is any better than a slum in India, South Africa or any country for that matter.

I am Neutral. No one owns a country. When people start seeing the world as one massive country, it'll be a better place.

Until immigration catches you, referring at the last part cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Mandu94: 6:12pm On Apr 03, 2015
PunkyOh:

Until immigration catches you, referring at the last part cheesy

They way we are taught is conditioned in a way for us to understand. Country is a societal construct, defined by borders and patterns in populous racial clusters. When I say, country, I mean it in a moral way. No borders to love, peace, unity and understanding for each of our differences.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by PunkyOh(f): 6:13pm On Apr 03, 2015
Mandu94:

They way we are taught is conditioned in a way for us to understand. Country is a societal construct, defined by borders and patterns in populous racial clusters. When I say, country, I mean it morally. Love, peace, unity and understanding for each of our differences.

I got you the 1st time lol.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Mandu94: 6:14pm On Apr 03, 2015
PunkyOh:

I got you the 1st time lol.

Glad smiley
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by khiaa(f): 6:15pm On Apr 03, 2015
Mandu94:

You are being sexist to your own gender, by referring to someone who states that they are a male, as a female because you dislike them.

Just saying.

You are wrong, without going into the details, I discovered she was female over a year ago, it has nothing to do with my dislike/like of her.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by PunkyOh(f): 6:19pm On Apr 03, 2015
Mandu94:

Glad smiley

Reminded me of Michael Jackson's Heal the world or whatever the name of that song is. Never gonna happen, unfortunately. People are too proud of their countries, religion etc & would rather eat crushed glass than kumbaya.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by mikron(m): 6:25pm On Apr 03, 2015
all4naija:
Stop mentioning Smelling South Africans in the squalor. Jeez! Get dressed properly like human beings, end xenophobia, desist from committing crimes and stop drinking umqombothi first before I can see you as reasonable animals. Primitive things living in the down of the continent.

Please, Nigerian men try to divorce your South African wives because they don't worth your respect. Zulus and Xhosas are in deep sh*t!
bros u want to kill these people o. u mean umqombothi is a type of drink? the umqombothi yvonne chaka chaka sang about

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Mandu94: 6:28pm On Apr 03, 2015
PunkyOh:

Reminded me of Michael Jackson's Heal the world or whatever the name of that song is. Never gonna happen, unfortunately. People are too proud of their countries, religion etc & would rather eat crushed glass than kumbaya.

People with such mindset perpetuate existing problems. People that improve situations go outside their comfort zone.
Doing nothing and accepting reality can almost be just as bad. The little we can do, e.g giving money to charity, spreading the word across the
Web about ignored issues, or even speaking to others can all contribute to a massive global effort. Yes this world is bad, but imagine how bad it'll be if no one like kumbaya, Nelson Mandela, etc and thousands more just swallowed crushed glass. Maybe we blacks would be so poor we wouldn't have had the money to buy a smartphone to even express your previous comment.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by PunkyOh(f): 6:32pm On Apr 03, 2015
Mandu94:

People with such mindset perpetuate existing problems. People that improve situations go outside their comfort zone.
Doing nothing and accepting reality can almost be just as bad. The little we can do, e.g giving money to charity, spreading the word across the
Web about ignored issues, or even speaking to others can all contribute to a massive global effort. Yes this world is bad, but imagine how bad it'll be if no one like kumbaya, Nelson Mandela, etc and thousands more just swallowed crushed glass. Maybe we blacks would be so poor we wouldn't have had the money to buy a smartphone to even express your previous comment.

That's sweet but the Ghandis & Mother Theresas aren't born every day. They're an exception. Most humans are vile creatures imo. It's the nature of the beast.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Mandu94: 6:36pm On Apr 03, 2015
khiaa:

You are wrong, without going into the details, I discovered she was female over a year ago, it has nothing to do with my dislike/like of her.

If that is true, then I made a mistake. smiley
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Mandu94: 6:39pm On Apr 03, 2015
PunkyOh:

That's sweet but the Ghandis & Mother Theresas aren't born every day. They're an exception. Most humans are vile creatures imo. It's the nature of the beast.

Are you joking. Cant tell. We can all contribute something, but not have the mindset you expressed. Otherwise the world wont be sustainable for much longer.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Mandu94: 6:43pm On Apr 03, 2015
A little from many =great impact. None from many=many many many problems. Remember we may have or will have children so we cannot continue such mindset.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by khiaa(f): 6:46pm On Apr 03, 2015
Mandu94:

If that is true, then I made a mistake. smiley

Yeah you made a mistake, but that is why she hates me, because I told EVERYONE. grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by dayodare490: 6:49pm On Apr 03, 2015
PunkyOh:

You cannot teach me anything about my country. A township is a township & an informal settlement is an informal settlement. Finish & klaar.

Townships have always had running water & toilets. Always. Because townships were built when blacks were forcefully removed from the homes they have built, to make space for white people. So yeah, townships have always been a brick house with two bedrooms, a lounging area, a kitchen & a toilet. We always had all the things I mentioned in the other post too-waste removal, mail distribution, street sweepers, clinics etc. It's not a new thing. Townships were NEVER informal settlements because the two are not the same thing. Never was & never will be. Shikena grin
being formal informal resident or township does not matter, what matters is that place, that dirty and unigenic place is part of South Africa and is in it. This augument is too kiddy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Monicasque(f): 6:51pm On Apr 03, 2015
This thread should just be closed now. Punkyoh or whatever your name is, listen doll dis is a nigerian forum and there are very few south africans and the majority is nigerian, so you are never going to win any argument here. Everyone here should just understand that everyone loves their country and would never want to tolerate bad stuff being said about it. This thread should never have gotten so far. It should just be closed now. Fyi not all our men are corrupt or bad, in every nation there will always be a few rotten apples, but that does not mean that the rest of the nation is bad. My people can we please just put a stop to this thread because it might even ruin the good political relations both these countries have with each other. We are all africans and we should rather understand and help each other. Not bash each other like this. Please my fellow humans, today is easter for goodness sake, doesn't that mean anything to you? We are all sinners and we all have our goods and bads, but one body was brused on this day, so that all of us can be in another level altogether. Please mods, please close this thread abeg, it is scaring me. It has so much hate and negativity, and most of it its either lies or its about bashing things which we are not even 100 percent sure about. Guys south africa and nigeria should be helping each other up, instead of bashing like dis. Look there are cirminals everywhere lets just hope they stop their corruption and help all of us to build a good africa. Lol, i can't believe i earlier commented on this thread taking it as if it was a joke. My Africans, we are all Africans and most of us here are black, but look at how we are abusing each other.guys plz stop ooooooo

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by PunkyOh(f): 7:15pm On Apr 03, 2015
Monicasque:
This thread should just be closed now. Punkyoh or whatever your name is, listen doll dis is a nigerian forum and there are very few south africans and the majority is nigerian, so you are never going to win any argument here. Everyone here should just understand that everyone loves their country and would never want to tolerate bad stuff being said about it. This thread should never have gotten so far. It should just be closed now. Fyi not all our men are corrupt or bad, in every nation there will always be a few rotten apples, but that does not mean that the rest of the nation is bad. My people can we please just put a stop to this thread because it might even ruin the good political relations both these countries have with each other. We are all africans and we should rather understand and help each other. Not bash each other like this. Please my fellow humans, today is easter for goodness sake, doesn't that mean anything to you? We are all sinners and we all have our goods and bads, but one body was brused on this day, so that all of us can be in another level altogether. Please mods, please close this thread abeg, it is scaring me. It has so much hate and negativity, and most of it its either lies or its about bashing things which we are not even 100 percent sure about. Guys south africa and nigeria should be helping each other up, instead of bashing like dis. Look there are cirminals everywhere lets just hope they stop their corruption and help all of us to build a good africa. Lol, i can't believe i earlier commented on this thread taking it as if it was a joke. My Africans, we are all Africans and most of us here are black, but look at how we are abusing each other.guys plz stop ooooooo

Don't care!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by PunkyOh(f): 7:17pm On Apr 03, 2015
dayodare490:
being formal informal resident or township does not matter, what matters is that place, that dirty and unigenic place is part of South Africa and is in it. This augument is too kiddy

Never said it wasn't. I posted it after all so what's your point exactly?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by PunkyOh(f): 7:19pm On Apr 03, 2015
Mandu94:

Are you joking. Cant tell. We can all contribute something, but not have the mindset you expressed. Otherwise the world wont be sustainable for much longer.

It is what it is. I'm serious as a heart attack, btw.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by mikron(m): 7:26pm On Apr 03, 2015
all4naija:
I am glad somebody complete a South African for once but can not be from me...!grin cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Monicasque(f): 7:27pm On Apr 03, 2015
honey please let it go my love. Guys please lets just let this thread die oo.plzzz cry

PunkyOh:

Don't care!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by nwonufestus(m): 7:28pm On Apr 03, 2015
GinaKing:

u bloody fucke.n dog! Y wud i wana lick yo dirty black ass? U r sounding xhenophobic yet u ppl accuse us of being xhenophobic. Y shudn't i b in nigeria or explain to u wat m doing here? Do u own nigeria u stupid fool? Go fuc.k yo self, u rotten burnt coal dic.k looking big head
f**'k ur soar red puccy, i dnt gv a damn abt u,proudly naija, beta go bath on top transformer or go dance skelewu 4 third mainland brigde. #spunkywhore
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by dayodare490: 7:34pm On Apr 03, 2015
P
PunkyOh:

Never said it wasn't. I posted it after all so what's your point exactly?
so, it means since we can not measure the degree at what country is worsened compared to the other one should not then bust of his own.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by PunkyOh(f): 7:34pm On Apr 03, 2015
Monicasque:

honey please let it go my love. Guys please lets just let this thread die oo.plzzz cry

Awww. Ok now I'm really sorry for being rude to you. You're actually one of the nice people. I'm done, girl smiley
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by PunkyOh(f): 7:37pm On Apr 03, 2015
dayodare490:
Pso, it means since we can not measure the degree at what country is worsened compared to the other one should not then bust of his own.

Huh

Dude, let's just let this one rest in peace, like the other lady said. It's getting repetitive & boring now.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by MduZA: 7:49pm On Apr 03, 2015
blackpanther25:
Is Khayelitsha not a township? That was not the point of the argument. Punky said every home in townships have toilets and do not make use of the bucket system which is a damn right lie.

surely you are picking up the informal settlements of khayelitsha....south African townships dont use the bucket system...bucket system only exists in informal settlements
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Monicasque(f): 7:51pm On Apr 03, 2015
PunkyOh:

Awww. Ok now I'm really sorry for being rude to you. You're actually one of the nice people. I'm done, girl smiley

thank you honey. Please did you go to church today?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by PunkyOh(f): 7:54pm On Apr 03, 2015
Monicasque:

thank you honey. Please did you go to church today?

LOL, now you're making me feel bad but no I didn't go to church, babe. I'm not very religious. Did you? Hope you had a good day if you did smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (Reply)

Man & Married Lady Caught Having Sex Paraded Unclad & Made To Have Sex Publicly / Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband / Slay Queen Ignored Man Wooing Her, But When She Saw His Flashy Car, She Did This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.