Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them - Romance (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them (79219 Views)

Must Women Think All Men Want Sex From Them After Helping Them? / Why Foreign Women Love Nigerian Guys / Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Monicasque(f): 8:09pm On Apr 03, 2015
cheesy yes baby i did thank you. Please don't feel bad okay! I hope you and everyone on nairaland have a beautiful evening okay

PunkyOh:

LOL, now you're making me feel bad but no I didn't go to church, babe. I'm not very religious. Did you? Hope you had a good day if you did smiley

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by MduZA: 8:12pm On Apr 03, 2015
mikron:
so u re here telling us u can contain Boko haram? Deadly suicide bombers? How can u contain them? We re at the last lap in eradicating these terrorists from our country thank God for the multinational joint task force. Pray ur country don't encounter terrorism.

99 south Africa mercenaries are showing your soldiers how to do it...
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by mikron(m): 8:19pm On Apr 03, 2015
blackpanther25:
how can you say such about that girl punky. She is a hypocrite and a xenophobe. It's okay when herself and ppl say all sh1t about our country. She even laughs and says nothing but when we retaliate then it's a problem and she gets all upset about it. Did you see her ever call Gina out or all the other people out or even ask for peace. Please stop kicking this chics ass. Lol its clear you don't know how she looks like because if you did na real ogbanje.
bro you are right i must confess, i ve been wondering why pinky never made any move to caution ginaking about her rude and abusive utterances so far, pinky pls this goes out to u and semuhle, u babes should caution gina and other abusive south Africans here, let them stick to the topic
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by mikron(m): 8:27pm On Apr 03, 2015
blackpanther25:
he is not Nigerian most likely a Southie like that other nigga kwere2kicker
i guess so, the guy is full of hate and jealousy.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 03, 2015
PunkyOh:

Let me start by saying, I don't care what you like or don't like. Repeat it after me, I DONT GIVE A FLYING Bleep!

Now back to business & I'm explaining this to you for the very last time so make sure you read slowly & pay attention. Here goes...There's a country, within the country there are cities, within the cities there are different residential areas & within those areas there are homes etc. It's like that Russian doll with many dolls inside it. The other dolls are separate from the main doll even though they're within the doll.

Now let's look at the South African situation, 1st there were townships before any skwata camp but because our govt at the time was not building any more houses for the increasing population & there were laws about where blacks could stay, squatta camps were born either within the township or somewhere near the township. Surely you didnt expect them to build homes suspended in the sky. With that said, it STILL doesn't mean that they are part of that township because we have house numbers & those numbers are known to the govt or municipality. Skwatta camps have none of that. They belong nowhere until the people are allocated homes. Skwatta camps even have their own names, separate from whatever township they happen to be in or next to. It's as simple as that. We know how our system works so you can't tell us nothing.
Stop showing your impudence here. Nobody in their right senses is going to listen to you. The fact that your analogy makes you look childish is very patronizing of your very poor explanation of something you fail to understand. I am not going to pay attention to what sounds primitive in any ramification in this argument because you have no good points to back it up. Indeed, I would. I would want you to know that using the Russian doll to describe the difference between Township and informal settlement in SA is very discouraging to see. You forget the nestling dolls are usually inside the main doll which all of them are addressed as a doll. In other words, the dolls inside are viewed as part of the mother doll. Hahaha... I know you will still not get it - even when the fact of the matter is right at the tip of your nose staring at you. That is typical of South Africans, aberrant human beings as they have often been. The kind who would go out to attack others and claim it is their rights to do so. What more is worse looking at what is happening in Township from the xenophobic inclinations?

However, Townships were originally meant to be informal settlements or concentration camps set up by the Apartheid government to control the black people in their repeated attacks, which where usually barbaric as close to terrorism. The history of Townships can not be separated from informal settlements in the sense that it is the rightful origin of what they entails. There have always be such settlements meant for blacks before they were turn into Townships. The word means large informal settlement in a nutshell and there is no opposite view about that. I have continuously try to explain it to you from the best of my knowledge in agreement with all information available online.

On the final note, you refuse to understand that squatter gives birth to Township in your post. It gradually evolves into what it is today. While there are some shafts within it and outside it - informal settlements have always been there not because the term is used for poor temporary housing but it is not meant for brutal blacks. The name was originally called concentration camp to distinguish it from the Nazi's holocaust settlement in some respect. You can cry all day long but it is not going to change the fact that it remains a home to poor South African blacks as a place of crimes, xenophobia and other evil vises that include high magnitude of r a p e cases. These are factors often times associated with Townships, a form of informal settlements.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 03, 2015
MduZA:

Those are the same white people you asked your government to discipline or jail when they return back to South Africa you are using to compliment your country now. Bwahaha... You would use anything to defend the petty power of your country when it suits you. You hypocrite! cool angry angry angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 03, 2015
Should we ditch all South African ladies ? I am asking those Nigerian dudes with swag living there.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by mikron(m): 8:49pm On Apr 03, 2015
PunkyOh:

Let me start by saying, I don't care what you like or don't like. Repeat it after me, I DONT GIVE A FLYING Bleep!

Now back to business & I'm explaining this to you for the very last time so make sure you read slowly & pay attention. Here goes...There's a country, within the country there are cities, within the cities there are different residential areas & within those areas there are homes etc. It's like that Russian doll with many dolls inside it. The other dolls are separate from the main doll even though they're within the doll.

Now let's look at the South African situation, 1st there were townships before any skwata camp but because our govt at the time was not building any more houses for the increasing population & there were laws about where blacks could stay, squatta camps were born either within the township or somewhere near the township. Surely you didnt expect them to build homes suspended in the sky. With that said, it STILL doesn't mean that they are part of that township because we have house numbers & those numbers are known to the govt or municipality. Skwatta camps have none of that. They belong nowhere until the people are allocated homes. Skwatta camps even have their own names, separate from whatever township they happen to be in or next to. It's as simple as that. We know how our system works so you can't tell us nothing.
pinky are u saying the blacks in ur country are not allowed to stay anywhere they want in ur country? as in they are not allowed to build in their own land? pls im kind of confused here, pls enlighten me
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 03, 2015
Mandu94:
Its saddening to see our fellow Africans competing and insulting each other based on a country's economic and social problems

I'm Nigerian and Nigeria has many problems such as the lack of diversity from the oil sector, corruption, cultural divisions (north south divide), reliance on expensive energy making the cost of production higher, poor education standard in public schools, poverty, terrorism and many more.

I don't know much about South Africa, but as a result of Apartheid, the affects of the division is still apparent in many areas but despite this there has been great progression. Nonetheless there are many problems such as crime, poverty, inequality, hiv and other such issues that I am not aware of.

Every country has its ills. I have seen the slums of Nigeria, I don't think it is any better than a slum in India, South Africa or any country for that matter.
I am Neutral. No one owns a country. When people start seeing the world as one massive country, it'll be a better place.
I can smell SELLOUT! angry
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by PunkyOh(f): 8:52pm On Apr 03, 2015
mikron:
pinky are u saying the blacks in ur country are not allowed to stay anywhere they want in ur country? as in they are not allowed to build in their own land? pls im kind of confused here, pls enlighten me

During apartheid, not now.

But even now our country has laws, like you can't be building your shack in the city or anywhere you feel like it. Blacks can live anywhere they want though, even in the burbs.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 03, 2015
mikron:
You haven't seen anything about that country's law yet. They are xenophobic in all aspect of life. They don't exhibit any advancing country's characteristics yet want their country to be seen as the best in Africa. Jeez! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by PunkyOh(f): 8:58pm On Apr 03, 2015
all4naija:

Stop showing your impudence here. Nobody in their right senses is going to listen to you. The fact that your analogy makes you look childish is very patronizing of your very poor explanation of something you fail to understand. I am not going to pay attention to what sounds primitive in any ramification in this argument because you have no good points to back it up. Indeed, I would. I would want you to know that using the Russian doll to describe the difference between Township and informal settlement in SA is very discouraging to see. You forget the nestling dolls are usually inside the main doll which all of them are addressed as a doll. In other words, the dolls inside are view as part of the mother doll. Hahaha... I know you will still not get it - even when the fact of the matter is right at the tip of your nose staring at you. That is typical of South Africans, aberrant human beings as it has often be. The kind who would go out to attack others and claim it is their rights to do so. What more is worse looking at what is happening in Township from the xenophobic inclinations?

However, Townships were originally meant to be informal settlements or concentration camps set up by the Apartheid government to control the black people in their repeated attacks, which where usually barbaric as close to terrorism. The history of Townships can not be separated from informal settlements in the sense that it is the rightful origin of what they entails. There have always be such settlements meant for blacks before it turns into Townships. The word means large informal settlement in a nutshell and there is no opposite view about that. I have continuously try to explain that to you from the best of my knowledge in agreement with all information available online.

On the final note, you refuse to understand that squatter gives birth to Township in your post. It gradually evolves into what it is today. While there are some shafts within it and outside it - informal settlements have always been there not because the term is used for poor temporary housing but it is not meant for brutal blacks. The name was originally called concentration camp to distinguish it from the Nazi's holocaust settlement in some respect. You can cry all day long but it is not going to change the fact that it remains a home to poor South African blacks as a place of crimes, xenophobia and other evil vises that include high magnitude of r a p e cases. These are factors often times associated with Townships, a form of informal settlements.

Kiss my ass then. I'm so done with you. Bye.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 03, 2015
PunkyOh:

Kiss my ass then. I'm so done with you. Bye.
I don't kiss primitive South African a$$. Thank you. One question for you. Do you like Nigerian men?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by PunkyOh(f): 8:59pm On Apr 03, 2015
Monicasque:

cheesy yes baby i did thank you. Please don't feel bad okay! I hope you and everyone on nairaland have a beautiful evening okay

Aww. Shweet.

* hugs *
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by PunkyOh(f): 9:03pm On Apr 03, 2015
all4naija:
I don't kiss primitive South African a$$. Thank you. One question for you. Do you like Nigerian men?

Dude, I'm married. I like them as friends though because they cool & nice people. The few I've gotten close to. Never dated one though.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 03, 2015
PunkyOh:

Dude, I'm married. I like them as friends though because they cool & nice people. The few I've gotten close to. Never dated one though.
Okay! No hard feelings. I like South Africans who are like you.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 03, 2015
@ PunkyOh

Do South African black women really admire Nigerian men?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by mikron(m): 9:10pm On Apr 03, 2015
MduZA:

which mercenaries? ur coward force that refused to lend a hand in stopping the liberian and sierra leonean wars? hahahaha naija fought this battle against the boko boys with external help from cameroun, chad and niger. capish? lest i forget ur foreign affairs minister or was it ur ambassador to nigeria denied that no south African mercenaries are fighting boko haram in Nigeria so i dont know where u got ur facts from

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 03, 2015
mikron:
which mercenaries? ur coward force that refused to lend a hand in stopping the liberian and sierra leonean wars? hahahaha naija fought this battle against the boko boys with external help from cameroun, chad and niger. capish? lest i forget ur foreign affairs minister or was it ur ambassador to nigeria denied that no south African mercenaries are fighting boko haram in Nigeria so i dont know where u got ur facts from
Bwahaha... Probably they were dwarfs from our West African brother nation . Do you know what I mean? Those Charlies! grin grin grin grin grin cool cool cool cool tongue
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by PunkyOh(f): 9:22pm On Apr 03, 2015
all4naija:
@ PunkyOh

Do South African black women really admire Nigerian men?

LOL, I don't know. I have a friend dating a Nigerian guy though & they seem happy. It's 4 or 5 years now of them dating. They have ups & downs like any other couple, but I believe they truly love each other because they always get back together. I don't care who people date to be honest, if they're happy then kudos to them. It's not a dog, it's another human, so..

Personally, I like Ghanaian men grin I'd take one as a 2nd husband any day. Kikikiki.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 03, 2015
PunkyOh:

Personally, I like Ghanaian men grin I'd take one as a 2nd husband any day. Kikikiki.
Smh... That means you like midgets! You don't know what you are missing by not having personal interest in Nigerian men the way you do to ugly Ghanaian men. lipsrsealed It is your choice though.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by mikron(m): 9:30pm On Apr 03, 2015
PunkyOh:

During apartheid, not now.

But even now our country has laws, like you can't be building your shack in the city or anywhere you feel like it. Blacks can live anywhere they want though, even in the burbs.
ok
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by MrsChima(f): 9:32pm On Apr 03, 2015
all4naija:
Jeez! That is disgusting thing to know about.

And your gay ass responded! grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by MrsChima(f): 9:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
all4naija:
Smh... That means you like midgets! You don't know what you are missing by not having personal interest in Nigerian men the way you do to ugly Ghanaian men. lipsrsealed It is your choice though.

Aki and Paw Paw are Nigerian midgets! There are short men in all countries!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by mikron(m): 9:36pm On Apr 03, 2015
all4naija:
Bwahaha... Probably they were dwarfs from our West African brother nation . Do you know what I mean? Those Charlies! grin grin grin grin grin cool cool cool cool tongue
when we were fighting in sierra leone and liberia to bring an end to these respective countries civil wars i wonder where the so called south African mercenaries were, why didnt they join the ECOMOG and ECOMMIL forces not forgetting the UN forces to help out? mercenaries my foot.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 03, 2015
MrsChima:

Aki and Paw Paw are Nigerian midgets! There are short men in all countries!

Why don't you move to Ghana if you like them so much?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by PunkyOh(f): 9:42pm On Apr 03, 2015
all4naija:

LMFAO. I knew you were going to mention midgets. Dude listen, every person has a thing they connect to, it's not even about men or anything like that. I've had a thing for Ghana even before I knew where it was or how it's people look. I blame a book we read in primary school for it. It kinda moved me. It's called Comfort Herself. It was set in Ghana. In high school we read Achebe, the Obi Okwonko book but it never quite moved me the same way. It's one of those unexplainable things.

Achebe was a great writer, btw. Big ups for that. Such talent!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by MrsChima(f): 9:43pm On Apr 03, 2015
all4naija:
Why don't you move to Ghana if you like them so much?

Huh mumu

This boy drunk too much alomo bitter oo!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 03, 2015
MrsChima:

Huh mumu

This boy drunk too much alomo bitter oo!
Is that how you defend your people against Ghanaian attacks sometimes?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 03, 2015
PunkyOh:

LMFAO. I knew you were going to mention midgets. Dude listen, every person has a thing they connect to, it's not even about men or anything like that. I've had a thing for Ghana even before I knew where it was or how it's people look. I blame a book we read in primary school for it. It kinda moved me. It's called Comfort Herself. It was set in Ghana. In high school we read Achebe, the Obi Okwonko book but it never quite moved me the same way. It's one of those unexplainable things.

Achebe was a great writer, btw. Big ups for that. Such talent!
Hahaha... You were possibly carried away with the romantic peice of the Ghanaian writer, living in fantasy land. There is no writer from Ghana, dead or alive, who can be compared with Nigerian Chinua Achebe.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by MrsChima(f): 9:52pm On Apr 03, 2015
all4naija:
Is that how you defend your people against Ghanaian attacks sometimes?

By speaking the truth? Yes! grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 03, 2015
MrsChima:

By speaking the truth? Yes! grin
But, our men are more handsome than Ghanaian men.

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply)

Slay Queen Ignored Man Wooing Her, But When She Saw His Flashy Car, She Did This / I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm / My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.